TRUMP 2024

222,202 Views | 3629 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by Ncsufist
Marco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

I've got to find it; however, it's being reported that a reporter (1st question) asked Bragg the following (I paraphrase)

What is the crime? I can't find where you listed the crime in the indictment…. Bragg said: I don't have to list the crime…

Due process out the window!!!
Judge caryking!!
Marco
Werewolf said:

Here we are watching Donald Trump be indicted for a fictional campaign finance violation.

Every single globalist President has committed unthinkable crimes, yet we are watching Trump, the one who they openly all hate, being persecuted for nothing.

Trump just moved the Overton window in the eyes of the masses.

No politician is off limits, no matter how small their infraction may be. In other words: The optics are set for a deluge of Justice coming soon to a theater near you.
Werewolf you finally said something that i agree with, you are absolutely right, i HATE ConMan Don,your cult leader!!
Marco
Central Park 5 and now today!! Karma!!!
Marco
ConMan got the nerve to have USA flag on that old ass plane! Hey ConMan,i know your boy Vladimir is mad cause you didn't have his USSR flag on that plane!! Sellout!!
jkpackfan
Even the lefty media is saying these charges are weak sauce, I'm starting to wonder if this even goes to trial.

hokiewolf
jkpackfan said:

Even the lefty media is saying these charges are weak sauce, I'm starting to wonder if this even goes to trial.

im not sure it will. It shouldn't.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

im not sure it will. It shouldn't.
Don't be surprised if this Judge lets it go all the way!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf

Werewolf
Twitter comment:

"Trump has been subjected to the most aggressive, well-financed, open-ended investigation in history by the DOJ, state AGs, private investigators, media orgs, and weaponized Five Eyes intel agencies, and all they found were allegations of paying a former mistress to keep quiet.

All jokes aside, that might make him the least corrupt POTUS in over a century."
Marco
Werewolf said:

Your a racist!! Yep Donald John Trump is a racist!! Jus like his father was!!
Marco
jkpackfan said:

Keep wondering!!
NCTrafficMan
caryking

Joe Biden
NCTrafficMan

So tiny....like so many of his cult followers.
NCTrafficMan
Found a pic of BBW protesting for his cult god trump....

NCTrafficMan
Still a long way to go before orange cheeto trump is held accountable for all he has done....

NCTrafficMan
So true....sad orange clown.....

NCTrafficMan
NCTrafficMan
caryking
caryking said:

Joe Biden
caryking
caryking said:

Joe Biden
caryking
caryking said:

Joe Biden
caryking
caryking said:

Joe Biden
caryking
caryking said:

Joe Biden
Gulfstream4
caryking said:

Oh, the irony of it all… just in!!

She now has to pay him nearly $450,000 in total.
BBW12OG
Wonder why people hate the MARXIST PARTY????

Look at the condescension when they get exposed.... sucks doesn't it?

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
So Horseface is paying former President Trump close to $600k for "allegedly" having sex with her???

Hey fat ass Wendy... there's hope for you yet.... if only you weren't a poor loser that has to post under two names on a college sports off-topic message board.....

Pretty pathetic of you but that's exactly who you have been and will always be. The jig is up.... Marco and NCTraffic are Fat Wendy...

She did the same thing on PP.... LOSER...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Glasswolf said:

You keep saying "our/your" time is coming. When? I've been waiting for 7 years since Trump took office and the "leftist, Marxist " regime went after him.
And I agree in the grand scheme of things this is a giant waste of time and most likely a political job. The Georgia case and the document case are much bigger.
Here's what I mean Glass... you can only behave in smug, condescending ways forcing your beliefs on people and if they refuse referring to them as bigots, racists, misogynists, or whatever "-ist" of the day your party decides to use.

Eventually people with enough brain cells to think for themselves wake up and realize that the party that was once referred to as the "democrat party" no longer exists. It is the MARXIST PARTY that wants single party rule and most of all, complete submission from the masses.

You can disagree all you want but you still have not been able to refute the facts that I have presented. Again, you may not support sex change surgeries for 8 year-olds but if you vote "D" that is exactly what you are voting for any damn way you spin it.

Here is a life-long "democrat." Her mother has been in politics 50+ years. Guess what she just did? She left the MARXIST PARTY because of what they have become.

That's what I mean your party's time is coming. And I'll do you this Glass.... the minute ANY of these "charges" against President Trump stick and he is convicted and sentenced I will stop calling you and your comrades MARXISTS... even though you still will be whether you want to admit it or not.

I'm sure Fat Wendy/Marco are crying in the basement this morning knowing that North Carolina has been rescued from MARXISM... Comrade Cooper has as much legislative power as my cocker spaniel does now!!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

You keep saying "our/your" time is coming. When? I've been waiting for 7 years since Trump took office and the "leftist, Marxist " regime went after him.
And I agree in the grand scheme of things this is a giant waste of time and most likely a political job. The Georgia case and the document case are much bigger.
Here's what I mean Glass... you can only behave in smug, condescending ways forcing your beliefs on people and if they refuse referring to them as bigots, racists, misogynists, or whatever "-ist" of the day your party decides to use.

Eventually people with enough brain cells to think for themselves wake up and realize that the party that was once referred to as the "democrat party" no longer exists. It is the MARXIST PARTY that wants single party rule and most of all, complete submission from the masses.

You can disagree all you want but you still have not been able to refute the facts that I have presented. Again, you may not support sex change surgeries for 8 year-olds but if you vote "D" that is exactly what you are voting for any damn way you spin it.

Here is a life-long "democrat." Her mother has been in politics 50+ years. Guess what she just did? She left the MARXIST PARTY because of what they have become.

That's what I mean your party's time is coming. And I'll do you this Glass.... the minute ANY of these "charges" against President Trump stick and he is convicted and sentenced I will stop calling you and your comrades MARXISTS... even though you still will be whether you want to admit it or not.

I'm sure Fat Wendy/Marco are crying in the basement this morning knowing that North Carolina has been rescued from MARXISM... Comrade Cooper has as much legislative power as my cocker spaniel does now!!!!
North Carolina waking up a bit I see..............don't forget the RINOs are more dangerous than the MARXISTs...as they blend in and then pull the rug out from under any actual progress.
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

Don't make me route for something I consider illegal and illiberal!
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

Don't make me route for something I consider illegal and illiberal!
Root for Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

We all make those slips of the finger often too. ;-)
jkpackfan
Marco said:

Werewolf said:

Your not bery brite
Gulfstream4
jkpackfan said:

Marco said:

Werewolf said:

Your not bery brite

He is a perfect example of today's democrat.
jkpackfan
Gulfstream4 said:

jkpackfan said:

Marco said:

Werewolf said:

Your not bery brite

He is a perfect example of today's democrat.
Yeah he's a perfect fit.
ncsualum05
I know a lot of people responded to my post yesterday. But damn I just can't believe what a ****hole the US has become. It's crazy. My comment on voting was if it ends up being Trump vs Biden or Trump vs shadow dictator whatever. Then yes I vote Trump. I don't like Trump. But it is what it is. Politicians all suck. There's not a single one that can un**** this country at this point and most of them don't care to try.

Sorry for the rant but it's just incredible that we are arresting and trying to prosecute a former president for some of the BS that's being talked about. There's no point other than to take down a political enemy. This is no different than what they would do in China, N. Korea, Iran, Russia, or any other historical/ current dictatorship. Even if you hate Trump you need to seriously think about this. We could arrest and prosecute every single democrat politician in this country for much worse. We could prosecute every GOP politician in DC. If you really cared about "justice" and "letter of the law" our entire government needs to be in jail. There are thousands of criminals running this country every day and have been for decades.

And this seems to kill 2 birds for the powers that be... one it hopefully gets rid of a political enemy but two it can serve as a distraction for the idiotic masses. I mean let's not forget the world is crumbling in the background here while we have officially lost our status as world power and the dollar is being phased as global currency. Oh it may take time for the final product but the pieces are being put in place and the process has started. Chances of any country taking us seriously or coming to the table are nill at this point considering our "president" can't even change clothes without help or utter a coherent sentence.
First Page Last Page
Page 23 of 104

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.