TRUMP 2024

198,415 Views | 3148 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Werewolf
jkpackfan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well well well what do we have here?

https://www.reuters.com/legal/leonardo-dicaprio-us-court-testify-fugees-rapper-trial-2023-04-03/
Werewolf
jkpackfan said:

https://www.reuters.com/legal/leonardo-dicaprio-us-court-testify-fugees-rapper-trial-2023-04-03/
It might fit our narrative but it is Reuters......
jkpackfan
Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

New York Post also had an article on it but I guess it won't be a real story until msnbc reports on it.
Marco
NCTrafficMan said:

Traffic, he'll lose more in the coming months when all the other indictments hit his wide a..!!!!!
Marco
NCTrafficMan said:

So tiny....like so many of his cult followers.
Man you fixing to get banned!! Lol!!!
Marco
NCTrafficMan said:

Traffic, you hitting his cult followers where it hurts, in the gut!!All i hear is crickets!!!! LOfucinL!!
Marco
caryking said:

caryking said:

Get that weak shyt outta here!! 34 felony counts!! Are you paying attention? Lol!!
Marco
BBW12OG said:

So Horseface is paying former President Trump close to $600k for "allegedly" having sex with her???

Hey fat ass Wendy... there's hope for you yet.... if only you weren't a poor loser that has to post under two names on a college sports off-topic message board.....

Pretty pathetic of you but that's exactly who you have been and will always be. The jig is up.... Marco and NCTraffic are Fat Wendy...

She did the same thing on PP.... LOSER...

Sorry but MTG has horseface!! Try again!! You call her horseface but ConMan ***'d her for pay while married to his Yugoslavian pole dancing wife!! So i guess that make him a donkey!! Yeah,he's a jackass!!
Marco
Gulfstream4 said:

jkpackfan said:

Marco said:

Werewolf said:

Your a racist!! Yep Donald John Trump is a racist!! Jus like his father was!!
Your not bery brite

He is a perfect example of today's democrat.
You're not either if you can't spell "very", MAGA maniac!!
Marco
ncsualum05 said:

I know a lot of people responded to my post yesterday. But damn I just can't believe what a ****hole the US has become. It's crazy. My comment on voting was if it ends up being Trump vs Biden or Trump vs shadow dictator whatever. Then yes I vote Trump. I don't like Trump. But it is what it is. Politicians all suck. There's not a single one that can un**** this country at this point and most of them don't care to try.

Sorry for the rant but it's just incredible that we are arresting and trying to prosecute a former president for some of the BS that's being talked about. There's no point other than to take down a political enemy. This is no different than what they would do in China, N. Korea, Iran, Russia, or any other historical/ current dictatorship. Even if you hate Trump you need to seriously think about this. We could arrest and prosecute every single democrat politician in this country for much worse. We could prosecute every GOP politician in DC. If you really cared about "justice" and "letter of the law" our entire government needs to be in jail. There are thousands of criminals running this country every day and have been for decades.

And this seems to kill 2 birds for the powers that be... one it hopefully gets rid of a political enemy but two it can serve as a distraction for the idiotic masses. I mean let's not forget the world is crumbling in the background here while we have officially lost our status as world power and the dollar is being phased as global currency. Oh it may take time for the final product but the pieces are being put in place and the process has started. Chances of any country taking us seriously or coming to the table are nill at this point considering our "president" can't even change clothes without help or utter a coherent sentence.
No need to apol3 for your rant thr only thing it affected was your blood pressure!! As far as arresting #45, he's a criminal, most criminal that break the law are supposed to get arrested! He and some of yall thinks he's above the law but he's not!!! And Sloppy Joe is ok,you all in your feeling behind ConMan, take a grip off his *****, will you!!
Marco
Marco said:

ncsualum05 said:

I know a lot of people responded to my post yesterday. But damn I just can't believe what a ****hole the US has become. It's crazy. My comment on voting was if it ends up being Trump vs Biden or Trump vs shadow dictator whatever. Then yes I vote Trump. I don't like Trump. But it is what it is. Politicians all suck. There's not a single one that can un**** this country at this point and most of them don't care to try.

Sorry for the rant but it's just incredible that we are arresting and trying to prosecute a former president for some of the BS that's being talked about. There's no point other than to take down a political enemy. This is no different than what they would do in China, N. Korea, Iran, Russia, or any other historical/ current dictatorship. Even if you hate Trump you need to seriously think about this. We could arrest and prosecute every single democrat politician in this country for much worse. We could prosecute every GOP politician in DC. If you really cared about "justice" and "letter of the law" our entire government needs to be in jail. There are thousands of criminals running this country every day and have been for decades.

And this seems to kill 2 birds for the powers that be... one it hopefully gets rid of a political enemy but two it can serve as a distraction for the idiotic masses. I mean let's not forget the world is crumbling in the background here while we have officially lost our status as world power and the dollar is being phased as global currency. Oh it may take time for the final product but the pieces are being put in place and the process has started. Chances of any country taking us seriously or coming to the table are nill at this point considering our "president" can't even change clothes without help or utter a coherent sentence.
No need to apologize for your rant thr only thing it affected was your blood pressure!! As far as arresting #45, he's a criminal, most criminal that break the law are supposed to get arrested! He and some of yall thinks he's above the law but he'Sloppy! And Sloppy Joe is ok,you all in your feeling behind ConMan, take a grip off his *****, will you!!
M
caryking
Marco said:

caryking said:

caryking said:

Get that weak shyt outta here!! 34 felony counts!! Are you paying attention? Lol!!
Marco, you are the most ill-informed person around…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
jkpackfan said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

New York Post also had an article on it but I guess it won't be a real story until msnbc reports on it.
Yep, they control all the media. Fox News and Newsmax are controlled opposition although Tucker Carlson has much more control of his content than others on Fox. Reuters might as well be the WEF voice box.
Werewolf
Video clip is in regard to our 2-tiered justice system and the Asian woman goes on about her belief that the CCP has infiltrated our government and politics.

Werewolf
Werewolf
jkpackfan said:

I've been hearing that this would eventually occur for the last 2 years. Looks like it may be that time. The reason is to avoid treason charges........he'll say he wasn't an American citizen and thus cannot face a military tribunal for treason.

Civilized
Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

I've been hearing that this would eventually occur for the last 2 years. Looks like it may be that time. The reason is to avoid treason charges........he'll say he wasn't an American citizen and thus cannot face a military tribunal for treason.

LOLOLOL

WHAT
Marco
Defund the FBi and DOJ- Donald John Trump!! Boy he sure sound scared and mostly STUPID!!
Marco
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT
Keep reaching, you might grab something!! Your Klan leader is in hot water now you wanna show your true colors!!
Marco
caryking said:

Marco said:

caryking said:

caryking said:

And you're the smartest around!!
Gulfstream4
caryking said:

Marco said:

caryking said:

caryking said:

Again, the low information democrat voter.

He doesn't care to be informed.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT
Not sure what your LOL is my dear Sieve. A particular person that I routinely listen to when he's interviewed has said a couple of things for at least two years....relative to news event of today.

1. Trump will be arrested
2. Obama will flea (move) to Kenya to avoid treason charges claiming that he was a Kenyan citizen and could not be charged for treason.

Just telling you facts of what I've heard said a number of times. I've heard the Trump arrest prediction dozens of times. The Obama to Kenya thing maybe twice.

Remember I voted for Obama in 2008....worst damn vote of my life as I found out who he really is by 2012.

And remember your scoffing about my warnings about the jab.....and you've now got 2 or 3 of em I think. all that unknown shi$ running through your veins and lodged in your vital organs.

Go ahead, scoff some more.

To give wise Sieve some more to scoff about..

3. the Joe Biden you see today is not the real Joe BIden
4. Michelle Obama is Michael Robinson and was our 1st transvestite First Lady/Man?
Civilized
Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT
Not sure what your LOL is my dear Sieve. A particular person that I routinely listen to when he's interviewed has said a couple of things for at least two years....relative to news event of today.

2. Obama will flea (move) to Kenya to avoid treason charges claiming that he was a Kenyan citizen and could not be charged for treason.

Just telling you facts of what I've heard said a number of times. I've heard the Trump arrest prediction dozens of times. The Obama to Kenya thing maybe twice.

Remember I voted for Obama in 2008....worst damn vote of my life as I found out who he really is by 2012.

And remember your scoffing about my warnings about the jab.....and you've now got 2 or 3 of em I think. all that unknown shi$ running through your veins and lodged in your vital organs.

4. Michelle Obama is Michael Robinson and was our 1st transvestite First Lady/Man?

Treason? For what, again?
Joe Biden as a real-life Weekend at Bernie's?
Michael Robinson?

I don't know what's more ridiculous, you posting this crazy **** or people on here actually starring it.
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Are you sure about that Were?!? You've told us on these forums several times before that you voted for Obama both times… so which is it? Or do you just make your story about yourself up as you go along?
Packchem91
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Michael Robinson?

I don't know what's more ridiculous, you posting this crazy **** or people on here actually starring it.

And to think the poster, and surely the folks who starred it, make fun of idiot voters "on the other side"
TheStorm
Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Michael Robinson?

And to think the poster, and surely the folks who starred it, make fun of idiot voters "on the other side"
Lol. Like who?!?

I've repeatedly made fun of "were" over #3 & #4… #2?!? First time that I've seen that one out of him so far, but it immediately seems to be of the same nature as the others for me…
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Michael Robinson?

Yep, and the jabs too :-) I remember you doing the same **** on the jabs...........don't you.

Here's a video of the ShadowGate whistleblowers if you choose to listen to it. Very convincing testimony.
SHADOW GATE FULL FILM by Millie Weaver - 2020 (rumble.com)
Obviously, we're a ways off from military tribunals. It's coming... Sievesi , I'll enjoy seeing you suck on this when it comes......I'm going nowhere. :-)

caryking
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Michael Robinson?

Lol. Like who?!?

I've repeatedly made fun of "were" over #3 & #4… #2?!? First time that I've seen that one out of him so far, but it immediately seems to be of the same nature as the others for me…
Yea, #3 and #4 are too much for me. #2 is out there as well…. That's ok, Were, we still love you! As Were has said many times, he post stuff and doesn't always confirm the info.

Now, I think they are too much, but, he does his thing…

Joe Biden
caryking
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Michael Robinson?

That's funny…. I say the same thing about a good number of your post.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Michael Robinson?

Lol. Like who?!?

Give it time fellas......I'll have my laughs with you matrix guys in the end. I'm confident enough to post this. I'd waited on the Kenya info but since this news story is out I decided to add to what I've heard for a couple of years. Actually there's a Q post about it several years back.
Werewolf
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Michael Robinson?

That's funny…. I say the same thing about a good number of your post.
Cary, BBW, GP and others don't share my thoughts on the Q phenom, devolution or COG. I've shared factual COG info here but you need the EO's to tie it all together. In time fellas.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Michael Robinson?

Lol. Like who?!?

Give it time fellas......I'll have my laughs with you matrix guys in the end. I'm confident enough to post this. I'd waited on the Kenya info but since this news story is out I decided to add to what I've heard for a couple of years. Actually there's a Q post about it several years back.
"News Story"
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Michael Robinson?

Lol. Like who?!?

"News Story"
Here's another one Hoke, conditions here in the US will continue to deteriorate over the coming months.....across the spectrum as outlined here in our topics. At some point, escalation of overseas conflicts will result in some sort of Cuban Missile type event. Will you matrix guys have woken up before then? I doubt it. Its fun watching the hysteria evolve.....its gonna get rough Mr. Normie.
Werewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Michael Robinson?

Lol. Like who?!?

"News Story"
Here's another one Hoke, conditions here in the US will continue to deteriorate over the coming months.....across the spectrum as outlined here in our topics. At some point, escalation of overseas conflicts will result in some sort of Cuban Missile type event. Will you matrix guys have woken up before then? I doubt it. Its fun watching the hysteria evolve.....its gonna get rough Mr. Normie.
By the way, it could be any number of situations of course, Russia, Iran, NK but my guess is China/Taiwan.
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Michael Robinson?

Lol. Like who?!?

Tell me who starred it. And I'll tell you that is a person taht concerns me as a voter.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.