TRUMP 2024

201,939 Views | 3231 Replies | Last: 14 min ago by Werewolf
Marco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

How exactly is an isolationist candidate going to reverse course on US foreign policy?
If you mean "leading from behind" like Dear Leader taught Sleepy Joe to do you can have that.

President Trump may not have kissed the ass of every foreign leader like your party does and that's fine with me. He damn sure kept Putin out of the Ukraine and he damn sure had President Xi's attention.

You claiming he is not a better option that what is there now is laughable. But, you are still butt hurt because President Trump "hurt your precious little feewlings...."
Butt hurt? I think you MAGA maniacs are butt hurt!! Your cult leader is getting his finger printed right about....now!
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

1st and foremost........by not starting WW3. Of course, we know you'd like us to continue to poke Russia and escalate.
you have a whole thread on other countries dropping the dollar but you also want the US to stay within its borders. Which is it?
I'm making you aware of the chaos underway with the Fiat US Dollar. Are you suggesting we invade other countries to stabilize our currency? The entire world is fed up and looking to break away from the Central Banks of London. Maybe Biden can blow up another pipeline and stoke that needed war.
Marco
As of 1:30pm, a FORMER president is under arrest!! Welp there is always a positive out of everything, he's got a couple or more indictments headed his way so practice makes perfect,CRIMINAL ConMan!! How many of yall gon make it Crima-ah-lago later to hear him lie and grift some more money from his followers?
pman27
No point in replying point by point to my prior discussion thread. I am aware that there's no convincing anyone to change their minds - some are effectively radicalized to their view points. I see plenty of ad hominem attacks and asymmetrical arguments here. Trying to counter argue only makes those dig in deeper, or continue troll/pwn. Have fun, I'm not playing along.

I apologies for thinking I could provide some information that clarifies what is being distorted. At the end of the day, all the distortion and lies only benefit one person.

Trump has been the target of legal action for 50 years, dating back to he and his father not renting apartments to minorities in NYC. He's been at both ends of countless civil suits, is known to underpay or not pay people who work or do work for him and then outlast them with deep pockets and more lawyers. The fact that many around Trump have gone to jail or are facing legal action isn't because it is a witch hunt or organized effort to attack him and those around him, it is because his associates are mostly con man and commit crimes. And Trump is an innocent? Right.

Personally, I see no reason why anyone with any ability to apply dispassionate logic and common sense would support Trump - he's proven to be an incompetent businessman (his daddy made his money, nearly all Trump's businesses have lost money) and an incompetent chief executive. He's a shyster - he's had businesses and his charity shut down, he only looks out for himself, raises funds for himself. Everything he accuses other of doing is actual what he is doing (or he is doing worse). The examples are numerous and exhausting to list.

Trump is not looking out for you. His argument is that "if they can do it to me then they can do it to you". They already can do it to you - if you are committing the crimes Trump has. They can do it to him because they can do it to any American if that person commits a crime.

You want him? Have him, but keep him to yourself, don't force him on the rest of the country. Trump's appeal is entertainment, has he delivered on anything he's promised other than appointing judges and warping the Supreme Court into an activist court that no longer "just calls balls and strikes:? Where's the hundreds of millions he raised for his defense? Why is everything that happens to him turned into a recurring fund raising opportunity? Follow the money, it isn't building a wall. Bannon tried that one as a private fundraiser and the money end up in his and others' pockets.
BBW12OG
pman27 said:

No point in replying point by point to my prior discussion thread. I am aware that there's no convincing anyone to change their minds - some are effectively radicalized to their view points. I see plenty of ad hominem attacks and asymmetrical arguments here. Trying to counter argue only makes those dig in deeper, or continue troll/pwn. Have fun, I'm not playing along.

I apologies for thinking I could provide some information that clarifies what is being distorted. At the end of the day, all the distortion and lies only benefit one person.

Trump has been the target of legal action for 50 years, dating back to he and his father not renting apartments to minorities in NYC. He's been at both ends of countless civil suits, is known to underpay or not pay people who work or do work for him and then outlast them with deep pockets and more lawyers. The fact that many around Trump have gone to jail or are facing legal action isn't because it is a witch hunt or organized effort to attack him and those around him, it is because his associates are mostly con man and commit crimes. And Trump is an innocent? Right.

Personally, I see no reason why anyone with any ability to apply dispassionate logic and common sense would support Trump - he's proven to be an incompetent businessman (his daddy made his money, nearly all Trump's businesses have lost money) and an incompetent chief executive. He's a shyster - he's had businesses and his charity shut down, he only looks out for himself, raises funds for himself. Everything he accuses other of doing is actual what he is doing (or he is doing worse). The examples are numerous and exhausting to list.

Trump is not looking out for you. His argument is that "if they can do it to me then they can do it to you". They already can do it to you - if you are committing the crimes Trump has. They can do it to him because they can do it to any American if that person commits a crime.

You want him? Have him, but keep him to yourself, don't force him on the rest of the country. Trump's appeal is entertainment, has he delivered on anything he's promised other than appointing judges and warping the Supreme Court into an activist court that no longer "just calls balls and strikes:? Where's the hundreds of millions he raised for his defense? Why is everything that happens to him turned into a recurring fund raising opportunity? Follow the money, it isn't building a wall. Bannon tried that one as a private fundraiser and the money end up in his and others' pockets.
And when he is cleared of all charges, re-elected and goes after some of your MARXIST brethren are you going to be OK?

Look at some of the posters on here and over a PP... they've been a total wreck for 7 years.

You can say what you want about President Trump... But.. there is one thing that you can't say that he wants and that is to "fundamentally change America..."

THAT is exactly what people like you and the rest of the MARXISTS on this board support.

So bang your drums, blow your horns, high-five one another about President Trump being fingerprinted etc..... what's going to be funny, as it has been the last 7 years, is when he is cleared and you pillow biting lefties are crying again......

Enjoy comrades... your time is coming.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

How exactly is an isolationist candidate going to reverse course on US foreign policy?
If you mean "leading from behind" like Dear Leader taught Sleepy Joe to do you can have that.

President Trump may not have kissed the ass of every foreign leader like your party does and that's fine with me. He damn sure kept Putin out of the Ukraine and he damn sure had President Xi's attention.

You claiming he is not a better option that what is there now is laughable. But, you are still butt hurt because President Trump "hurt your precious little feewlings...."
that's not really what I asked. I do t think Biden is/was better the. Trump either.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
BBW12OG
When all of you anti-Trumpers get through jacking it why don't you ask yourself this simple question....

If the person you hold closest and dearest to your hearts was targeted and and entire political/government entity was out to get them and you had irrefutable proof it was happening would you be upset?

Regardless of their guilt or innocence you knew the deck was stacked against them would you be upset?

If it had been going on for 7 years straight and all of the "local" media outlets portrayed them as the devil or worse would you be upset?

Now GTFOH with all of your BS about "we got to do this for America."

President Trump has been targeted because you know damn well everything that President Trump is being charged with half of D.C. has done and much worse.

Ironically.... every damn judge, D.A., etc... that presides over his cases always seem to be appointed by a MARXIST..... I know there have been a judge or two that President Trump appointed but once they get on the bench in D.C. they get sucked in/paid off with promises of their families being taken care of...

See below...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
pman27 said:

That is the most arrogant post made, in some time. Your pompous attitude created MAGA! People don't need Trump; rather, they trust him more than any other candidate that's come around, in a long time.

I think everyone knows Trump is far from perfect; so, please climb down of your elitist ideology.

Oh, and BTW… accuse Trump of having an inappropriate conversation with Ukraine's President, while Biden bragged about doing exactly the same thing…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Pman, Civ, Hokie, Plasma, Manny, Marco/Wendy all of them today will have to clean their computer screens...

After 7 years of trying to "get Trump" they have him in a courtroom. Great job comrades.....

Now clean off your computers and get ready for him to be acquitted.

Then you can start jacking it again waiting on the next big controversy that you ****ing losers will slurp up.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
This is all you need to see…

Joe Biden
caryking
Oh, the irony of it all… just in!!

Joe Biden
Glasswolf
You keep saying "our/your" time is coming. When? I've been waiting for 7 years since Trump took office and the "leftist, Marxist " regime went after him.
And I agree in the grand scheme of things this is a giant waste of time and most likely a political job. The Georgia case and the document case are much bigger.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

packgrad
Glasswolf said:

You keep saying "our/your" time is coming. When? I've been waiting for 7 years since Trump took office and the "leftist, Marxist " regime went after him.

And I agree in the grand scheme of things this is a giant waist of time and most likely a political job. The Georgia case and the document case are much bigger.
They're a waste of time as well, but its another thing yall can cheerlead for until the next hitjob comes up.
Marco
34 felony counts! Defend that, MAGA maniacs!! Falsifying business records!!
caryking
Marco said:

34 felony counts! Defend that, MAGA maniacs!! Falsifying business records!!
And it's all based on one incident. As I've stated a number of times…. If the judge allows this to continue, a jury will find him guilty, then on appeal, Trump will be acquitted!

Joe Biden
86wolf
The coverup is always worse than the crime.
packgrad

Mean tweets!! He's charged with mean tweets??? Lol.

But the next one is the real one that will be damaging.

Baaaaaaaa

Godalmighty.
Glasswolf
packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

And I agree in the grand scheme of things this is a giant waist of time and most likely a political job. The Georgia case and the document case are much bigger.
They're a waste of time as well, but its another thing yall can cheerlead for until the next hitjob comes up.
Sorry. Fat fingers (and waist)

Glasswolf
packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

I'm not cheerleading this. Some are of course. This is a nothing burger.

caryking
I've got to find it; however, it's being reported that a reporter (1st question) asked Bragg the following (I paraphrase):

What is the crime? I can't find where you listed the crime in the indictment…. Bragg said: I don't have to list the crime…

Due process out the window!!!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Werewolf
Reminds me of a "Sleepy Joe" parade route..

Werewolf
Here we are watching Donald Trump be indicted for a fictional campaign finance violation.

Every single globalist President has committed unthinkable crimes, yet we are watching Trump, the one who they openly all hate, being persecuted for nothing.

Trump just moved the Overton window in the eyes of the masses.

No politician is off limits, no matter how small their infraction may be. In other words: The optics are set for a deluge of Justice coming soon to a theater near you.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Marco
BBW12OG said:

pman27 said:

And when he is cleared of all charges, re-elected and goes after some of your MARXIST brethren are you going to be OK?

Look at some of the posters on here and over a PP... they've been a total wreck for 7 years.

You can say what you want about President Trump... But.. there is one thing that you can't say that he wants and that is to "fundamentally change America..."

THAT is exactly what people like you and the rest of the MARXISTS on this board support.

So bang your drums, blow your horns, high-five one another about President Trump being fingerprinted etc..... what's going to be funny, as it has been the last 7 years, is when he is cleared and you pillow biting lefties are crying again......

You are defending a f'n draft dodger!!
Marco
pman27 said:

ConMan is God on this board!! You didn't know? Lol!!
Marco
BBW12OG said:

pman27 said:

Lol!
Marco
BBW12OG said:

When all of you anti-Trumpers get through jacking it why don't you ask yourself this simple question....

If the person you hold closest and dearest to your hearts was targeted and and entire political/government entity was out to get them and you had irrefutable proof it was happening would you be upset?

Regardless of their guilt or innocence you knew the deck was stacked against them would you be upset?

If it had been going on for 7 years straight and all of the "local" media outlets portrayed them as the devil or worse would you be upset?

Now GTFOH with all of your BS about "we got to do this for America."

President Trump has been targeted because you know damn well everything that President Trump is being charged with half of D.C. has done and much worse.

Ironically.... every damn judge, D.A., etc... that presides over his cases always seem to be appointed by a MARXIST..... I know there have been a judge or two that President Trump appointed but once they get on the bench in D.C. they get sucked in/paid off with promises of their families being taken care of...

See below...

Jacking? Lol! Are you ok? ConMan is a defendant now, it's gonna be ok! Don't hang yourself! Jack off on that!!
Marco
ncsualum05 said:

Ok holy hell. I avoid politics and news and lately it is slamming me in the face no matter where I look. Our country is DEAD. It doesn't exist anymore. Between all the ****** bull**** and woke culture, to the oppression of it's own law abiding citizens, the debt, the waste, and now the rest of the world basically taking over the power structure. I wasn't the least bit excited about Trump running again but **** it... he's got my vote if he's the guy. Although I believe it's too late for any course reversal... we still need to get the crazy *******s out that are there now. I don't know what the future holds but are my children going to grow up needing to leave the country and live elsewhere? Will they even have a chance?
You've been feeling that way, just admit it!! It's ok,you have that right!! Lol!!
packgrad
Marco said:

pman27 said:

ConMan is God on this board!! You didn't know? Lol!!

You're a dumbass on this board!! You didn't know? Lol!!!
Marco
NCTrafficMan said:

At this point if you are still donating to the orange turd trump you deserve to loose your money.
Grifter donnie is gonna grift and his cult members are too stupid to wise up.
NCTrafficMan,they don't hear you!! Say it again!! LOfucinL!!
Marco
Packchem91 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Ok holy hell. I avoid politics and news and lately it is slamming me in the face no matter where I look. Our country is DEAD. It doesn't exist anymore. Between all the ****** bull**** and woke culture, to the oppression of it's own law abiding citizens, the debt, the waste, and now the rest of the world basically taking over the power structure. I wasn't the least bit excited about Trump running again but **** it... he's got my vote if he's the guy. Although I believe it's too late for any course reversal... we still need to get the crazy *******s out that are there now. I don't know what the future holds but are my children going to grow up needing to leave the country and live elsewhere? Will they even have a chance?
Is this a serious post?
If so, I encourage you to come on my next mission trip, and see awesome the US is. There is a reason it is still so desireable to come here -- despite its warts -- for people all over the world.
Trump can say embarrassing comments, Biden do the same -- but the beauty of the US is, our political balance of powers and ability to change things to correct previous mistakes w/o fear of civil wars and violence, keeps ups at the top of hte list.
Yeah, he was serious, seriously MAGA!! Lol!
Marco
caryking said:

pman27 said:

That is the most arrogant post made, in some time. Your pompous attitude created MAGA! People don't need Trump; rather, they trust him more than any other candidate that's come around, in a long time.

I think everyone knows Trump is far from perfect; so, please climb down of your elitist ideology.

Oh, and BTW… accuse Trump of having an inappropriate conversation with Ukraine's President, while Biden bragged about doing exactly the same thing…
You still defending a defendant? Lol!!
Marco
BBW12OG said:

Pman, Civ, Hokie, Plasma, Manny, Marco/Wendy all of them today will have to clean their computer screens...

After 7 years of trying to "get Trump" they have him in a courtroom. Great job comrades.....

Now clean off your computers and get ready for him to be acquitted.

Then you can start jacking it again waiting on the next big controversy that you ****ing losers will slurp up.

You'll be ok when the swelling go down!! For the last time, i don't ejaculate!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.