The Biden Administration..V3

828,619 Views | 10627 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

I don't think we will ever know the truth. And I wouldn't be surprised if the Biden administration lied.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/russia-state-television-mocks-u-s-for-brittney-griner-prisoner-exchange

Is this the same Russia state television that loves Tucker Carlson's Putin-fawning?

You would know. Probably the same news stations that sat on this news until after the election told you that. But we know you love some RUSSSIA!!! And TUCKER!!!!
Werewolf
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

I don't think we will ever know the truth. And I wouldn't be surprised if the Biden administration lied.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/russia-state-television-mocks-u-s-for-brittney-griner-prisoner-exchange

Is this the same Russia state television that loves Tucker Carlson's Putin-fawning?

You would know. Probably the same news stations that sat on this news until after the election told you that. But we know you love some RUSSSIA!!! And TUCKER!!!!
He's going down with the ship. One of a few along with Biden, Jill, Kamala, Fauci, Schummer and Pelosi. LOL
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
packofwolves
Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Obviously Russia state television is not trustworthy. But I don't trust the Biden administration either.

Interesting though, the Dems were all onboard with the Trump Russian dossier being real. They believed that hoax, well…they pretended to believe it.
Werewolf
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Obviously Russia state television is not trustworthy. But I don't trust the Biden administration either.

Interesting though, the Dems were all onboard with the Trump Russian dossier being real. They believed that hoax, well…they pretended to believe it.
The useful idiots believed the hoax. The head of the snake knew precisely the brew.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/Cl96b48JpIr
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packofwolves
Back in the news with another luggage theft. Felony arrest warrant has been issued.

https://www.insider.com/energy-official-sam-brinton-accused-stealing-airport-luggage-again-2022-12

They still won't say if Sam is on leave with or without pay. Seems like an easy question to answer.
Werewolf
Are we out of the matrix yet? LOL................You can't make this s$it up........but oh yes u can.

TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Not because it matters if it is a he or she but how many here think Brittney is a man and how many think a woman?

And this dude that was released in the trade is considered to be one of the most dangerous men in the world.

Brittney Griner is biologically a woman.
Gulfstream4
packofwolves said:

Lied? No….they wouldn't do that!?
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Not because it matters if it is a he or she but how many here think Brittney is a man and how many think a woman?

And this dude that was released in the trade is considered to be one of the most dangerous men in the world.

I personally don't know and why I asked the question. Thanks for clearing that up ;-)

EDIT: One more.........how about Michelle Obama?
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

I personally don't know and why I asked the question. Thanks for clearing that up ;-)

Orangutan
LOL.

One more; who's Michael Lavaughn Robinson?
Werewolf
How about Marina Abramovi? A woman as presented.....or a biological male?

Marina Abramovi Breaks Her Silence on Being Labeled a Satanist | Observer

My point here is not whether he/she/they are man or woman but that what we know about them is whatever narrative is presented by a controlled media. It's my understanding Abramovic is a male presenting as a woman.........just like biological male Michael is presenting as female Michelle. All hush-hush by the controlled media.
Packchem91
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Orangutan

You should try this joke on Twitter and see how it is received. Well, maybe it wasn't a joke?
Werewolf
Can you tell which one is Griner?

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
If you've had intimate relations, you might know.

Werewolf
That's Sieve, Hoje, Chem and 'Manni's gu!
LetEmKnowPack
Cant wait to remind Dems about this Merchant of Death trade when they whine about gun control.

Biggest trade in WNBA history though.
caryking
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Viktor Bout is dangerous, sees America clearly:
"They're Losing Their Christian Values. They're Losing Their Families. No Longer the America We Knew" - International Arms Dealer Viktor Bout Gives First Interview Since His Release
#TheGreatAmericaShow
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/losing-christian-values-losing-families-no-longer-america-knew-international-arms-dealer-viktor-bout-gives-first-interview-since-release-us/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostSideSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

"They're Losing Their Christian Values. They're Losing Their Families. No Longer the America We Knew" - International Arms Dealer Viktor Bout Gives First Interview Since His Release
#TheGreatAmericaShow
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/losing-christian-values-losing-families-no-longer-america-knew-international-arms-dealer-viktor-bout-gives-first-interview-since-release-us/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostSideSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

is he less dangerous if he's traded for Whelan?
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

#TheGreatAmericaShow

Hoke shows up with his supposed "gotcha" moment. I'll say it again, he's more dangerous than guys like you......but not by much.

You think you're a moderate, but the reality is that's you one of the most embedded in the matrix on this site. Clueless of the sinister world running our country.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

#TheGreatAmericaShow

Hoke shows up with his supposed "gotcha" moment. I'll say it again, he's more dangerous than guys like you......but not by much.

You think you're a moderate, but the reality is that's you one of the most embedded in the matrix on this site. Clueless of the sinister world running our country.

ok player
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

#TheGreatAmericaShow

ok player
Man; you're a Mitch McConnell lapdog. You do know offensive line though :-)
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Orangutan

You should try this joke on Twitter and see how it is received. Well, maybe it wasn't a joke?

Actually, it was part joke and part my view. Is she an orangutan? Well, we all know the answer to that…

Does she have interesting facial features? I think she does.

For too many years, I heard her being described as beautiful, classy, etc…. I've never seen that; however, people see things differently…

Jill Biden, from an appearance stance is a classy looking lady. When she speaks, it goes to hell…

BTW, it's interesting how Chem gets into little scuffles with people. It really doesn't make a difference which board he's on…. Did y'all see the scuffle he was having with James? It's very similar to the stuff he creates on here…

I used to think it's all about his political stance; now, I see it's who he is…

And I think any poster who isn't in lock step with you sees what you are. Even your explanation is dripping with race.
I've thought this for a long time based on other comments you've made, but you've been smart enough to avoid saying certain things. But I guess now you decided, with the few remaining posters who have still are on still on this forum , you can take off your hood, oops, I mean mask.

And yep, I disagree with James on some things, amd agree with him on a lot. But one thing I can say, he's never called a black person an orangutan, so i respect him.
Civilized
Cary what are we doing here?

Please delete this, this is insulting and embarrassing.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

#TheGreatAmericaShow

ok player
Hoke, since you've likely not seen an iceberg, I thought I'd show u a pic of one.
caryking

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Orangutan

Actually, it was part joke and part my view. Is she an orangutan? Well, we all know the answer to that…

For too many years, I heard her being described as beautiful, classy, etc…. I've never seen that; however, people see things differently…

Jill Biden, from an appearance stance is a classy looking lady. When she speaks, it goes to hell…

BTW, it's interesting how Chem gets into little scuffles with people. It really doesn't make a difference which board he's on…. Did y'all see the scuffle he was having with James? It's very similar to the stuff he creates on here…

And I think any poster who isn't in lock step with you sees what you are. Even your explanation is dripping with race.
I've thought this for a long time based on other comments you've made, but you've been smart enough to avoid saying certain things. But I guess now you decided, with the few remaining posters who have still are on still on this forum , you can take off your hood, oops, I mean mask.

And yep, I disagree with James on some things, amd agree with him on a lot. But one thing I can say, he's never called a black person an orangutan, so i respect him.

I'm no more racist than you or Civ…. Are you too woke to see my comments as what they are? Yes, the first part was a joke. Yes, I do not find Michele Obama attractive. She has interesting facial features. For that matter, so does Dontella Versace. See, I can be racist (your words) about a white person as well.

Chem, I think you just like to be argumentative…. I'm beginning to doubt you have a core…

BTW, Merry Christmas to you, Chem…

For a guy who likes to suggest he is the smartest guy and most Chistian guy in the room, I had assumed either one, if not both, of those attributes would have led you to reflect and say, "hey, you know, that didn't come out right, and I see how it could reflect badly on me, this site, and other NC State grads....I apologize and I'll delete it".

Instead, you doubled and now tripled down and blame and try to equate others\.

We can agree there is a lot of bad wokeism in this country. Calling someone out for saying a black person looks like an ape, is not being woke. It's being decent. You can be mad about it, but you just don't get to do that anymore.

Tell you what, since you think its ok, and you think I'm just being argumentative, I'll go find that thread on the main sports page about shutting this forum down and post your comment on it and see if others think its just a funny, like you.

caryking

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Orangutan

I'm no more racist than you or Civ…. Are you too woke to see my comments as what they are? Yes, the first part was a joke. Yes, I do not find Michele Obama attractive. She has interesting facial features. For that matter, so does Dontella Versace. See, I can be racist (your words) about a white person as well.

Chem, I think you just like to be argumentative…. I'm beginning to doubt you have a core…

BTW, Merry Christmas to you, Chem…

For a guy who likes to suggest he is the smartest guy and most Chistian guy in the room, I had assumed either one, if not both, of those attributes would have led you to reflect and say, "hey, you know, that didn't come out right, and I see how it could reflect badly on me, this site, and other NC State grads....I apologize and I'll delete it".

Instead, you doubled and now tripled down and blame and try to equate others\.

We can agree there is a lot of bad wokeism in this country. Calling someone out for saying a black person looks like an ape, is not being woke. It's being decent. You can be mad about it, but you just don't get to do that anymore.

Tell you what, since you think its ok, and you think I'm just being argumentative, I'll go find that thread on the main sports page about shutting this forum down and post your comment on it and see if others think its just a funny, like you.

Chem, come on man…. None of what you said is true! It may be your creative view; however, it doesn't make it true. So, I'll summarize for you…

I responded about Michelle Obama being an orangutan. Then I said, it was a joke and I also think she's not a pretty woman. I also said that the media (or whatever they are) made her out to be something that I don't see…

Other than my joke, I never said she looks like an ape. Perhaps you have that view from your ability to conflate what I said.

Now, if you feel you need to place this narrative on another thread, please do so…. Don't threaten it, just do it!

No, pretty much everything I said is accurate. And based on your continued deflections, I assume you are good with the post. Sad.
caryking

Joe Biden
caryking

Joe Biden
packgrad
Good for the mods deleting his post on the sports forum (and the offending post too). I sometimes wonder if some of these posters ever matured out of junior high school. Like a child trying to form a lynch mob.
First Page Last Page
Page 94 of 304

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.