The Biden Administration..V3

528,726 Views | 7589 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Werewolf
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Let's kill babies and have less money in our paycheck! Vote Democrat!

No need to vote Democrat. Just vote for common-sense non-partisan ballot measures like the people of Kansas did.

The ballot measure in Kansas clearly showed what we already know, that Americans overwhelmingly support qualified abortion rights.

More Dems than Pubs support this of course but the Kansas ballot measure doesn't get defeated by that margin without fair Republican support of sensible abortion rights.

Are you going to ignore the statements I made about your party like you normally do?

I'm still waiting on you to answer the questions from a few weeks ago about your MARXIST PARTY'S stance on core issues.

As far as you using the word "sensible" you and your party threw that out with the statue/monument argument.

I responded to your core issue post.

Do you have a direct response to my Kansas abortion ballot measure post?
No you did not. I made a list with bullet points and posted it a few times. Cary re-posted it and you ignored his post as well.

As far as the Kansas ballot measure that is exactly what Dodd says and does. It leaves it to the people to decide. Your party is going to suffer losses in November. Running strictly on abortion is a loser for you and the rest of the MARXISTS.

Your far left leaning BS with the culture wars is wearing thin on Americans with common sense.

When you decide to answer the bullet points get back to me. Until then, keep being you and run away when faced with the facts. That's all you ever do and everyone here knows it.

I most certainly did.

I responded to Cary and said
Quote:

That list reads like a grab bag of extreme-left daydreams and/or conservative boogeymen.

None of those policies or actions are electorally tenable, much less all of them.

Your "core issues" list is a list of extreme-left stances that have little or no electoral traction. They're the chum in the water that Tucker Carlson uses to get the masses frothy.

No ultimately successful national Democratic politician will be running on many/any of those stances, much less all of them.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

I see some of us are trying to follow Cowboys post to not personally attack the poster and some of us well….will never change.
BBW asking Civ to answer a question is not attacking.

BBW brow beating everyone whom he deems a Marxist to defend ridiculous bullet points that none of us believe in nor will ever actually become policy is not asking a question.
He's frustrated with the foolishness of so many. Some of you are so deep in your little comfy "Useful Idiot" matrix you don't want to dare stick your head outside it. Its a Safe Space for you.

How many Patriots won the 1st Revolutionary War? Maybe 10-20% if the population. I think we have that % now.......and many others that are now understanding the dire nature of our situation. You, Civ and some others on this site just need to not get in the way.........

I love your thought that because I don't believe your world view I'm the rube.

You are entitled to your opinion, but you guys come to every discussion with a closed mind and this weird black and white mentality that you don't allow for nuance in discussion.
Again, BBW did not attack Civ personally. A Marxist is someone that supports Marxist ideas, correct? BBBW suggests that Civ supports Marxist ideas. A list of specific charges that he was a Marxist was spelled out was it not?
I could do the same thing and post a bunch of bullet points from an extreme far right agenda that non of you believe in and ask you to defend it but that's not the point of this stunt, is it?
You profess to be "extreme far right"?

Or you claim the mockingbird MSM assertions that MAGA are domestic terrorists? My attendance of a rally and protest in DC on J6 on the Supreme Court side of the Capitol renders me a domestic terrorist?
never said any of that
Then explain what you typed......it is not clear to me.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Civilized
Wolfpack said:

BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

LOL. Yeah Hokie, you offered that one up completely unprovoked...
Pretty much all they have at this point.

How coincidental it was for the goat humper to be taken out a few days after Manchin takes a payoff to raise taxes on everyone making over $30k a year, inflation continuing to rise, Sleepy Joe's poll numbers lower than ANY president in history and season 1 of the sham January 6 show a complete disaster.....

Yeah... all they can do is scream at the sky in their pink p>$$y hats and yell...."TRRRUUUMMMPPPP!!!!"

You have to admit it's pretty damn sad that every time Sleepy Joe steps in crap the lefties, in predictable fashion, all yell "Trump." Shows the depth of their intellect and knowledge of politics.
Isn't this blatantly racist and calling an entire ethnic group by stereotyping them?

I'm obviously not sympathizing with terrorists, but the theocratic agenda that BBW12OG promotes isn't any better.

Yes.

Using the -ist and -ism words triggers some on here but this needs to be deleted. There should be no tolerance for insulting ethnic groups using derogatory tropes on here.
Civilized
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

I see some of us are trying to follow Cowboys post to not personally attack the poster and some of us well….will never change.

BBW brow beating everyone whom he deems a Marxist to defend ridiculous bullet points that none of us believe in nor will ever actually become policy is not asking a question.
He's frustrated with the foolishness of so many. Some of you are so deep in your little comfy "Useful Idiot" matrix you don't want to dare stick your head outside it. Its a Safe Space for you.

How many Patriots won the 1st Revolutionary War? Maybe 10-20% if the population. I think we have that % now.......and many others that are now understanding the dire nature of our situation. You, Civ and some others on this site just need to not get in the way.........

You are entitled to your opinion, but you guys come to every discussion with a closed mind and this weird black and white mentality that you don't allow for nuance in discussion.
Again, BBW did not attack Civ personally. A Marxist is someone that supports Marxist ideas, correct? BBBW suggests that Civ supports Marxist ideas. A list of specific charges that he was a Marxist was spelled out was it not?
I could do the same thing and post a bunch of bullet points from an extreme far right agenda that non of you believe in and ask you to defend it but that's not the point of this stunt, is it?

Or you claim the mockingbird MSM assertions that MAGA are domestic terrorists? My attendance of a rally and protest in DC on J6 on the Supreme Court side of the Capitol renders me a domestic terrorist?
never said any of that

Does BBW's list contain mainstream Dem positions?

If so, there should be plenty of successful national Dem politicians that support many of them.

Name them.
Werewolf
What's a "GOAT HUMPER"? LOL.
Glasswolf
Against my better judgment I'm going to make a comment on this thread. I can go find several links to left leaning sites that post pro democratic websites that support some of my positions. But none of them would be good enough for some posters on this forum. I don't have the time or the desire to debate some posters on this forum. My best advice is to get out and register people to vote and let's see what happens in November. Whatever happens in November I will except
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Glasswolf
Nothing I post or that anyone post that doesn't agree with what some of you post will ever be good enough so why bother?

Wolfpack
Werewolf said:

What's a "GOAT HUMPER"? LOL.
It's about the same thing as calling every Christian incestual because some cult in Utah yells "keep sweet" and marries 500 women.
Wolfpack
Glasswolf said:

Against my better judgment I'm going to make a comment on this thread. I can go find several links to left leaning sites that post pro democratic websites that support some of my positions. But none of them would be good enough for some posters on this forum. I don't have the time or the desire to debate some posters on this forum. My best advice is to get out and register people to vote and let's see what happens in November. Whatever happens in November I will except
I have been a strong advocate for removing this forum. I'm not sure what purpose it serves. We're here to talk Pack sports...
packgrad
Wolfpack said:

Glasswolf said:

I have been a strong advocate for removing this forum. I'm not sure what purpose it serves. We're here to talk Pack sports...

You could just not come on this forum. I understand your generation wants to cancel everything they disagree with though.
Marco
Kansas!A preview of what is to come in November!!
Wolfpack
packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

Glasswolf said:

You could just not come on this forum. I understand your generation wants to cancel everything they disagree with though.

Yep, I've decided. Check my subscriptions here

My point is the target of this website vs what it is used for. I don't want to cancel you or your opinion, you're welcome to have it. I understand your generation struggles to understand this though… and considers the internet an extension of right to speech and protest, or something like that.
Glasswolf
My generation does not want to cancel anything

Glasswolf
Don't worry. The owners think the same thing
packgrad
Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

Glasswolf said:

My point is the target of this website vs what it is used for. I don't want to cancel you or your opinion, you're welcome to have it. I understand your generation struggles to understand this though… and considers the internet an extension of right to speech and protest, or something like that.

Yet, you're here. Advocating to shut it down. Because it triggers you.
packgrad
Glasswolf said:

My generation does not want to cancel anything

Ok
Wolfpack
Yep. That was the decision. I really do love the staff here, the content, the mods, etc. I check back because I want to come back, but not under this pretext. Is what it is!
Wolfpack
packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

Glasswolf said:

Racism triggers me, yes. I have morals (still)

Ironically, aren't you trying to shut me down? Come on, it's my opinion so I'm allowed to say it, right?
packgrad
Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

Glasswolf said:

Ironically, aren't you trying to shut me down? Come on, it's my opinion so I'm allowed to say it, right?

No, I'm not. Difficult to understand I know. You're whining about the forum and advocating to shut it down. I'm just saying if it triggers you so, you don't have to come on it. You're welcome to do so though.
Wolfpack
packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

Glasswolf said:

No, I'm not. Difficult to understand I know. You're whining about the forum and advocating to shut it down. I'm just saying if it triggers you so, you don't have to come on it. You're welcome to do so though.

I suppose we're squared away then!
Glasswolf
Believe it or not. I don't care. I'm 62 so my generation does not believe what you think it does
packgrad
Glasswolf said:

Believe it or not. I don't care

What are you talking about? I wasn't even talking to you. Glad you don't care about whatever it is you're not caring about though.
BBW12OG
Wolfpack said:

BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

How coincidental it was for the goat humper to be taken out a few days after Manchin takes a payoff to raise taxes on everyone making over $30k a year, inflation continuing to rise, Sleepy Joe's poll numbers lower than ANY president in history and season 1 of the sham January 6 show a complete disaster.....

Yeah... all they can do is scream at the sky in their pink p>$$y hats and yell...."TRRRUUUMMMPPPP!!!!"

You have to admit it's pretty damn sad that every time Sleepy Joe steps in crap the lefties, in predictable fashion, all yell "Trump." Shows the depth of their intellect and knowledge of politics.
Isn't this blatantly racist and calling an entire ethnic group by stereotyping them?

I'm obviously not sympathizing with terrorists, but the theocratic agenda that BBW12OG promotes isn't any better.
I didn't know being a terrorist made you part of an "ethnic group."

If anything is racist it's YOUR comment. Why did you automatically assume I was referring to an ethnic group and not the terrorists, which I was.

Keep up the good fight lefty... and if you want to hear it again I'll tell you. I am glad that goat humping American hating TERRORIST was killed.

You can infer or take out of context any of that you want. You and your party do it daily.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

What are you talking about? I wasn't even talking to you. Glad you don't care about whatever it is you're not caring about though.
I have no idea anymore who's talking to who
Wolfpack
BBW12OG said:

Wolfpack said:

BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

I didn't know being a terrorist made you part of an "ethnic group."

If anything is racist it's YOUR comment. Why did you automatically assume I was referring to an ethnic group and not the terrorists, which I was.

Keep up the good fight lefty... and if you want to hear it again I'll tell you. I am glad that goat humping American hating TERRORIST was killed.

You can infer or take out of context any of that you want. You and your party do it daily.

I don't even need to respond to this to prove my point. I appreciate it, dude LOL
Werewolf
Vote drop boxes all the way, right Glass?

Dominion all the way, right Glass?

PackFansXL
Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

I have no idea anymore who's talking to who
Usually when 3rd basemen are talking to 1st basemen it's during a mound visit with 2nd, short, the pitcher, catcher, and one coach. I'm with 2nd base, left field, and the catcher when I ask, What the hell are we arguing over? Why are we arguing over that? Can we resolve the issue Today?
packofwolves
Wolfpack said:

Glasswolf said:

I don't understand this. If you don't like a forum, just don't use it. There are plenty of forums on this site to discuss sports.
Glasswolf
Werewolf said:

Vote drop boxes all the way, right Glass?

Dominion all the way, right Glass?

If they are allowed by the individual states then yes
Glasswolf
I mean are we all supposed to show up on Election Day at the town hall and let the powers that be mark our vote with a quill and feather pen?
TheStorm
packofwolves said:

Wolfpack said:

Glasswolf said:

I don't understand this. If you don't like a forum, just don't use it. There are plenty of forums on this site to discuss sports.
His problem is that he can't control what happens here. That he cannot cancel the topics that get discussed here from both sides... so he's going to whine and cry and think that if he pulls his $10 / month that it's going to get those viewpoints that he doesn't agree with shut down.

Of course, he could just stick to the four (4) SPORTS FORUMS that are here... or he could post his own topic and views on this forum.

But he's not interested in that of course.
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

packofwolves said:

Wolfpack said:

Glasswolf said:

His problem is that he can't control what happens here. That he cannot cancel the topics that get discussed here from both sides... so he's going to whine and cry and think that if he pulls his $10 / month that it's going to get those viewpoints that he doesn't agree with shut down.

Of course, he could just stick to the four (4) SPORTS FORUMS that are here... or he could post his own topic and views on this forum.

But he's not interested in that of course.
He is interested in making racist comments like the one he made earlier.

He assumed that the terrorist were of a certain religion because they were in the Middle East....... how shallow-minded and short sighted.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
One additional observation. There have been several posters, premium posters and Elite+ that have cancelled their memberships directly because of the WC. Whether it's justified or not is not for me or anyone else to debate. But James has lost close $500 a month in revenue and the WC is the reason given. I agree, just don't post or look at the forum. I'm letting the owners decide what is allowed here.
packofwolves
Glasswolf said:

One additional observation. There have been several posters, premium posters and Elite+ that have cancelled their memberships directly because of the WC. Whether it's justified or not is not for me or anyone else to debate. But James has lost close $500 a month in revenue and the WC is the reason given. I agree, just don't post or look at the forum. I'm letting the owners decide what is allowed here.

Not sure where they will go. The WC is tame compared to another site. And two others also have similar boards.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

never said any of that

Does BBW's list contain mainstream Dem positions?

If so, there should be plenty of successful national Dem politicians that support many of them.

Name them.
What on earth are you talking about? You're somehow mixed up on the posts.
First Page Last Page
Page 43 of 217

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.