The Biden Administration..V3

517,621 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by Werewolf
Marco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They ignore them like Fox ignoring tha J6 hearings!
TheStorm
Here's another one that fits well here... peaceful activism is fine, no matter where it occurs:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/teenage-pro-life-activist-allegedly-punched-face-while-knocking-doors-kansas
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

Here's another one that fits well here... peaceful activism is fine, no matter where it occurs:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/teenage-pro-life-activist-allegedly-punched-face-while-knocking-doors-kansas
The "tolerant left..." Has there EVER been a more hypocritical party? Changing definitions, constantly back-tracking on statements, violating their own rules/ policies, accusing everyone that doesn't agree with them as being "extremists," constantly demonizing any GOP candidate but saying they are bi-partisan?"

How anyone can, with a clear conscience, vote for them is beyond me. Good thing the educated voters can see through the BS and make educated decisions. Would love to see an election where it was ONE vote per person, ID required to voted and mail-in ballots were for the disabled and military or people who have work related issues with PROOF.

Jump on that with your "TRRRRRUUUUUMMMMMPPPPPPP" comments.

Clowns. The entire damn party.

Prove me wrong.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
https://theserapeum.com/the-babylonian-talmud-the-jews-most-unholy-book/
Learn about the Khazarian Mafia and the teachings of the Babylonian Talmud. At the end of this attached link, look for the major differences with Christianity.

Here's a link I may have shared in the past on the Khazarians
https://theserapeum.com/the-babylonian-talmud-the-jews-most-unholy-book/

This is the root of the most of the evil we witness today.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Marco
Trump could of killed al Qaedas 2nd in command but he didn't know who he was!Joe did!World is a safer place now!!
caryking
Marco said:

Trump could of killed al Qaedas 2nd in command but he didn't know who he was!Joe did!World is a safer place now!!
I agree! "F" Trump!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
https://anchor.fm/cramersez/episodes/CramerSez--8-01-22--Todays-News-from-around-the-U-S-e1lvhne

Some language, pretty good for normie digestion.
BBW12OG
And it's on....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Since I can't call them out by names... let's just say I would love to hear from my "fan club" on this one... bosses included.

Y'all hate President Trump because of his "lies" and "mean tweets" and he didn't align with your morals and values.

I challenge each of you to offer up an explanation on why this is better. I also challenge you to tell me why you still support this administration. I understand if you want to finally admit you vote party over country. It's fine.... just admit it.

MARXIST PARTY RULES!!!!!!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Marco
Hope y'all paid attention to Kansas lastnite!!A sign of things to come in November!!Roe v Woe!!Told y'all!People recognize the crazy!
packgrad
Let's kill babies and have less money in our paycheck! Vote Democrat!
Werewolf
https://bioclandestine.substack.com/p/russia-supports-the-prc-and-reveals

There is a global conflict underway. We're part of it and certainly the most important part. What's the real relationship between Russian and China?
Werewolf
Is Crackhead Hunter Biden selling out his country? Is Crackhead Hunter using his relationship with the VP at the time to line his pockets? Is the "Big Guy" part of it?
Civilized
packgrad said:

No need to vote Democrat. Just vote for common-sense non-partisan ballot measures like the people of Kansas did.

The ballot measure in Kansas clearly showed what we already know, that Americans overwhelmingly support qualified abortion rights.

More Dems than Pubs support this of course but the Kansas ballot measure doesn't get defeated by that margin without fair Republican support of sensible abortion rights.

packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

No need to vote Democrat. Just vote for common-sense non-partisan ballot measures like the people of Kansas did.

The ballot measure in Kansas clearly showed what we already know, that Americans overwhelmingly support qualified abortion rights.

More Dems than Pubs support this of course but the Kansas ballot measure doesn't get defeated by that margin without fair Republican support of sensible abortion rights.

Apparently you're not reading the troll.
packgrad
Biden cares more about making mental illness normal than poor children eating lunch.

Speaking of the mentally ill, Demi Lovato announced that she's using "she" pronouns again because she's been "feeling more feminine". Lol.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Are you going to ignore the statements I made about your party like you normally do?

I'm still waiting on you to answer the questions from a few weeks ago about your MARXIST PARTY'S stance on core issues.

As far as you using the word "sensible" you and your party threw that out with the statue/monument argument.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Are you going to ignore the statements I made about your party like you normally do?

I'm still waiting on you to answer the questions from a few weeks ago about your MARXIST PARTY'S stance on core issues.

As far as you using the word "sensible" you and your party threw that out with the statue/monument argument.

I responded to your core issue post.

Do you have a direct response to my Kansas abortion ballot measure post?
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

I responded to your core issue post.

Do you have a direct response to my Kansas abortion ballot measure post?
No you did not. I made a list with bullet points and posted it a few times. Cary re-posted it and you ignored his post as well.

As far as the Kansas ballot measure that is exactly what Dodd says and does. It leaves it to the people to decide. Your party is going to suffer losses in November. Running strictly on abortion is a loser for you and the rest of the MARXISTS.

Your far left leaning BS with the culture wars is wearing thin on Americans with common sense.

When you decide to answer the bullet points get back to me. Until then, keep being you and run away when faced with the facts. That's all you ever do and everyone here knows it.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
I see some of us are trying to follow Cowboys post to not personally attack the poster and some of us well….will never change.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

I see some of us are trying to follow Cowboys post to not personally attack the poster and some of us well….will never change.
BBW asking Civ to answer a question is not attacking.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW brow beating everyone whom he deems a Marxist to defend ridiculous bullet points that none of us believe in nor will ever actually become policy is not asking a question.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW brow beating everyone whom he deems a Marxist to defend ridiculous bullet points that none of us believe in nor will ever actually become policy is not asking a question.
He's frustrated with the foolishness of so many. Some of you are so deep in your little comfy "Useful Idiot" matrix you don't want to dare stick your head outside it. Its a Safe Space for you.

How many Patriots won the 1st Revolutionary War? Maybe 10-20% if the population. I think we have that % now.......and many others that are now understanding the dire nature of our situation. You, Civ and some others on this site just need to not get in the way.........

hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

He's frustrated with the foolishness of so many. Some of you are so deep in your little comfy "Useful Idiot" matrix you don't want to dare stick your head outside it. Its a Safe Space for you.

How many Patriots won the 1st Revolutionary War? Maybe 10-20% if the population. I think we have that % now.......and many others that are now understanding the dire nature of our situation. You, Civ and some others on this site just need to not get in the way.........

I love your thought that because I don't believe your world view I'm the rube.

You are entitled to your opinion, but you guys come to every discussion with a closed mind and this weird black and white mentality that you don't allow for nuance in discussion.
packgrad
Lol. Trolling on Tuesday then pretending to take the high road on Wednesday is "nuance".
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

Lol. Trolling on Tuesday then pretending to take the high road on Wednesday is "nuance".
I'm not trolling, I'm stating my opinion. If you don't like it, don't respond. No need to respond with an adversarial post. I understand you don't like me or my opinions.

You guys take things way to seriously, which was proven yesterday.
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

I'm not trolling, I'm stating my opinion. If you don't like it, don't respond. No need to respond with an adversarial post. I understand you don't like me or my opinions.

Lol. Look at your posts from yesterday, victim. So damn fake.

You take things way too seriously, which was proved today.
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

bless you
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

bless you

There, there.
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

bless you

There, there.
your the better person today! Congrats fam!
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

You are entitled to your opinion, but you guys come to every discussion with a closed mind and this weird black and white mentality that you don't allow for nuance in discussion.
Again, BBW did not attack Civ personally. A Marxist is someone that supports Marxist ideas, correct? BBBW suggests that Civ supports Marxist ideas. A list of specific charges that he was a Marxist was spelled out was it not?
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Again, BBW did not attack Civ personally. A Marxist is someone that supports Marxist ideas, correct? BBBW suggests that Civ supports Marxist ideas. A list of specific charges that he was a Marxist was spelled out was it not?
I could do the same thing and post a bunch of bullet points from an extreme far right agenda that non of you believe in and ask you to defend it but that's not the point of this stunt, is it?
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

I could do the same thing and post a bunch of bullet points from an extreme far right agenda that non of you believe in and ask you to defend it but that's not the point of this stunt, is it?
You profess to be "extreme far right"?

Or you claim the mockingbird MSM assertions that MAGA are domestic terrorists? My attendance of a rally and protest in DC on J6 on the Supreme Court side of the Capitol renders me a domestic terrorist?
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

You profess to be "extreme far right"?

Or you claim the mockingbird MSM assertions that MAGA are domestic terrorists? My attendance of a rally and protest in DC on J6 on the Supreme Court side of the Capitol renders me a domestic terrorist?
never said any of that
Wolfpack
BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

LOL. Yeah Hokie, you offered that one up completely unprovoked...
Pretty much all they have at this point.

How coincidental it was for the goat humper to be taken out a few days after Manchin takes a payoff to raise taxes on everyone making over $30k a year, inflation continuing to rise, Sleepy Joe's poll numbers lower than ANY president in history and season 1 of the sham January 6 show a complete disaster.....

Yeah... all they can do is scream at the sky in their pink p>$$y hats and yell...."TRRRUUUMMMPPPP!!!!"

You have to admit it's pretty damn sad that every time Sleepy Joe steps in crap the lefties, in predictable fashion, all yell "Trump." Shows the depth of their intellect and knowledge of politics.
Isn't this blatantly racist and calling an entire ethnic group by stereotyping them?

I'm obviously not sympathizing with terrorists, but the theocratic agenda that BBW12OG promotes isn't any better.
First Page Last Page
Page 42 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.