The Biden Administration..V3

517,606 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by Werewolf
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packofwolves said:

Glasswolf said:

One additional observation. There have been several posters, premium posters and Elite+ that have cancelled their memberships directly because of the WC. Whether it's justified or not is not for me or anyone else to debate. But James has lost close $500 a month in revenue and the WC is the reason given. I agree, just don't post or look at the forum. I'm letting the owners decide what is allowed here.

Not sure where they will go. The WC is tame compared to another site. And two others also have similar boards.
Correct.
Glasswolf
packofwolves said:

Glasswolf said:

One additional observation. There have been several posters, premium posters and Elite+ that have cancelled their memberships directly because of the WC. Whether it's justified or not is not for me or anyone else to debate. But James has lost close $500 a month in revenue and the WC is the reason given. I agree, just don't post or look at the forum. I'm letting the owners decide what is allowed here.

Not sure where they will go. The WC is tame compared to another site. And two others also have similar boards.

Oh I agree. The brickyard is a insane asylum compared to the wc
Wolfpack
TheStorm said:

packofwolves said:

Wolfpack said:

Glasswolf said:

Against my better judgment I'm going to make a comment on this thread. I can go find several links to left leaning sites that post pro democratic websites that support some of my positions. But none of them would be good enough for some posters on this forum. I don't have the time or the desire to debate some posters on this forum. My best advice is to get out and register people to vote and let's see what happens in November. Whatever happens in November I will except
I have been a strong advocate for removing this forum. I'm not sure what purpose it serves. We're here to talk Pack sports...

I don't understand this. If you don't like a forum, just don't use it. There are plenty of forums on this site to discuss sports.
His problem is that he can't control what happens here. That he cannot cancel the topics that get discussed here from both sides... so he's going to whine and cry and think that if he pulls his $10 / month that it's going to get those viewpoints that he doesn't agree with shut down.

Of course, he could just stick to the four (4) SPORTS FORUMS that are here... or he could post his own topic and views on this forum.

But he's not interested in that of course.
You don't know a single thing about me. And your opinion on me or my character is not welcome. I really do not like when it becomes so personal like this. I was pointing out a clear racist comment and this is the crap I get. Got it dude, I'M the problem.

I am simply stating that, sure, I have the right to cancel my subscription. I did. You all are continuously claiming I want to cancel YOU - I do not... not sure how many times I can say it.

BUT can we just not do the racism? Do you all think this forum is full of homogeneous heterosexual white men who agree with you? Do you know at all if any of us are minorities, possibly muslims? Do I really need to spell this out for you?

Is this thread really an objective take on our presidency if it starts out with "Who the hell is running this **** show of an administration?" And you think I'M the sensitive cuck? Who's the group that consistently and persuasively sets off the personal attacks? And who is showing the insecurity in that situation? The group that can't accept basic election results? That are as vile to the presidency as the other party was last term? Get a damn mirror. Good lord... LOL
Wolfpack
packofwolves said:

Wolfpack said:

Glasswolf said:

Against my better judgment I'm going to make a comment on this thread. I can go find several links to left leaning sites that post pro democratic websites that support some of my positions. But none of them would be good enough for some posters on this forum. I don't have the time or the desire to debate some posters on this forum. My best advice is to get out and register people to vote and let's see what happens in November. Whatever happens in November I will except
I have been a strong advocate for removing this forum. I'm not sure what purpose it serves. We're here to talk Pack sports...

I don't understand this. If you don't like a forum, just don't use it. There are plenty of forums on this site to discuss sports.
You're right. This forum is not to talk about Pack sports... I'm sure there are many forums out there to discuss conservative, liberal, left, right, sideways agendas. What this forum is clearly doing is spreading misinformation.

We are all collectively bashing our heads against the wall because we don't agree politically. It immediately goes to name calling. We need to collectively get a damn grip and back off the keyboard. This wasn't a useful debate a year ago, it isn't Today, and it won't be next year. We seem to have forgotten that democracy is about representation. Everyone's thoughts are valid. When did we get to this point where we can't have opinions without name calling anymore? I really, really don't think I'm the problem, haha. Have at it
packgrad
Wolfpack said:

Glasswolf said:

It seems Wolfpack seems to have forgotten the comment he made that most are responding to.

Wolfpack
packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

Glasswolf said:

It seems Wolfpack seems to have forgotten the comment he made that most are responding to.

See what I mean? You're acting like a 5 year old any time someone talks about taking away your favorite toy. I'm sure my opinion isn't welcome around here, but that's precisely the culture you and your friends have created. You seem to forget, we are ALL Americans.
packgrad
Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

Glasswolf said:

See what I mean? You're acting like a 5 year old any time someone talks about taking away your favorite toy. I'm sure my opinion isn't welcome around here, but that's precisely the culture you and your friends have created. You seem to forget, we are ALL Americans.
Lol. I'm sorry pointing out the comment you made, to which most are responding to, riles you up so much. If that makes me a 5 year old, how old are you?

We get it. You want to shut down the forum. And you want to throw out insinuations. We get it. We've seen it since the great divider, Obama.

Also, we may not ALL be Americans here, but all are welcome.
Wolfpack
packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

Glasswolf said:

Lol. I'm sorry pointing out the comment you made, to which most are responding to, riles you up so much. If that makes me a 5 year old, how old are you?

We get it. You want to shut down the forum. And you want to throw out insinuations. We get it. We've seen it since the great divider, Obama.

Unfortunately or fortunately, this forum does not equate to any level of actual free speech. Why would you just go and make the bolded part up? What do you know about me that I don't, or is it again the constant, repeated, tired tropes you think everyone who doesn't kiss Trump's feet signs up to? Crazy, I guess you're 4 now

I want people who care about politics to this level to go to politics forums. I want people who care about State to go to State forums. It's just organization, nothing else. I am (agaaaaiiiin LOL) not trying to cancel you or your opinion or anything like that.

I'm a millenial, btw. I'm sure that part was obvious though.

Werewolf
Glasswolf said:

Werewolf said:

Vote drop boxes all the way, right Glass?

Dominion all the way, right Glass?

If they are allowed by the individual states then yes
I agree...........and as an American citizen I am concerned about the impact of what Ca, NY - for instance - impose. And it starts with the US CENSUS ......when all the illegals in some of these states are counted and alters representation in US Congress and then in our Electoral College. Further and dramatically compounding this problem is this new and convenient voting method of drop boxes. Long in existence has been Dominion voting which has worked for both Democrat and Republican establishment candidates........keeping the corrupted and honey-potted politician in office or getting him/her elected in the 1st place. Of course, there is more to this equation......Corporate MSM is the primary one......and until you turn off the News on ABC, CBS, NBC, msNBC, CNN, FoxNews and Newsmax you'll be under the influence of their narrative. They are all owned by the same crowd.

Look at your two NC US Senators ........Burr and Tillis......both corrupt as he$$. Guys like this - as opposed to Bernie Sanders - are more of a danger to us because they mislead right-leaning people in NC. A very good sign that North Carolinians are waking up , however, up is the election of your new Lt Governor. That's a no-bulls$it guy!

The longer it takes for our citizenry to wake up to the fact the tougher the medicine will be. What's it gonna take for you to come to terms with the reality that we have a corrupted system with corrupted establishment class in DC? Quite frankly, the corruption process has been expedited over the span of my and your lifetimes ....starting on November 23, 1963.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
packgrad
Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

Glasswolf said:

Unfortunately or fortunately, this forum does not equate to any level actual free speech. Why would you just go and make the bolded part up? What do you know about me that I don't, or is it again the constant, repeated, tired tropes you think everyone who doesn't kiss Trump's feet signs up to? Crazy, I guess you're 4 now

I want people who care about politics to this level to go to politics forums. I want people who care about State to go to State forums. It's just organization, nothing else. I am (agaaaaiiiin LOL) not trying to cancel you or your opinion or anything like that.

Go to the forums page and read the description of the Water Cooler.

"No sports allowed! Talk politics, religion, lifestyle, current events... just one rule: keep it clean!"

This is a "politics forum".

I didn't make up anything in the bolded part. You are clearly throwing out an insinuation with the "you seem to forget we are ALL Americans" comment. When have I brought up where anyone is from, or what nationality? I simply commented on you campaigning to shut down the board.

You complain about name calling and you've called me a 5 year old and a 4 year old in two consecutive posts. I'm surviving the atrocity without reporting it to authorities though. Thoughts/prayers appreciated.
TheStorm
Deleted. Shouldn't have let myself get worked up like that over a post on a message board.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

packofwolves said:

Wolfpack said:

Glasswolf said:

His problem is that he can't control what happens here. That he cannot cancel the topics that get discussed here from both sides... so he's going to whine and cry and think that if he pulls his $10 / month that it's going to get those viewpoints that he doesn't agree with shut down.

Of course, he could just stick to the four (4) SPORTS FORUMS that are here... or he could post his own topic and views on this forum.

200% on the money. He is ovewhelmed with the reality here........our side cannot be canceled here, we cannot be turned off, we cannot be censored. Yet, he's not concerned with our voices on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc which are either canceled, we're terminated, or we're banished. On these sites we might somehow manage to survive on those sites with code words or signs. America is in dangerous precarious times.
Wolfpack
packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

Glasswolf said:

Unfortunately or fortunately, this forum does not equate to any level actual free speech. Why would you just go and make the bolded part up? What do you know about me that I don't, or is it again the constant, repeated, tired tropes you think everyone who doesn't kiss Trump's feet signs up to? Crazy, I guess you're 4 now

Go to the forums page and read the description of the Water Cooler.

"No sports allowed! Talk politics, religion, lifestyle, current events... just one rule: keep it clean!"

This is a "politics forum".

I didn't make up anything in the bolded part. You are clearly throwing out an insinuation with the "you seem to forget we are ALL Americans" comment. When have I brought up where anyone is from, or what nationality? I simply commented on you campaigning to shut down the board.

You complain about name calling and you've called me a 5 year old and a 4 year old in two consecutive posts. I'm surviving the atrocity without reporting it to authorities though. Thoughts/prayers appreciated.

I've lost you on the great divider/Obama thing. I have no earthly idea what you're talking about.

I don't think you have to come to me with any insinuations about who is and who is not American. This would be a hilarious topic if you actually knew me, because you'd see why it sounds so silly. There are things said around here that yes, are extremely offensive, lets take the following example:

If you can't agree that "goat humper" is a derogatory word to Muslims who are not terrorists, then you how could you possibly disagree with calling Christian's "sister humpers" because of some cult in Utah?

If that offends you, then yeah, maybe we do agree on what is clean and what isn't. Keep it clean then.

If that doesn't bother you? Then yeah, that's kinda where I'm at my wits end with this forum. Are you able to see the difference between political dialogue and all this made up stuff people get accused of for speaking their mind? That's all I'm doing, my guy.
Wolfpack
Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

packofwolves said:

Wolfpack said:

Glasswolf said:

200% on the money. He is ovewhelmed with the reality here........our side cannot be canceled here, we cannot be turned off, we cannot be censored. Yet, he's not concerned with our voices on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc which are either canceled, we're terminated, or we're banished. On these sites we might somehow manage to survive on those sites with code words or signs. America is in dangerous precarious times.
Omg dude, get off the soap box. I don't care about you nearly as much as you seem to think.

Youtube/Facebook/Twitter, sure, go for it. They're quite literally content sharing platforms.

Ugh, trying to explain the difference between that and InsidePackSports is like trying to make fire out of two wet rocks.

Stop getting so emotional and look at the facts, maybe?
TheStorm
Still sticking that foot even farther down that throat I see... hope you are having fun with that.

(I'm just going to ignore the dude... not even worth arguing with..)
Wolfpack
TheStorm said:

Still sticking that foot even farther down that throat I see... hope you are having fun with that.
Personal attack after personal attack. I know your MO...

TheStorm said:

(I'm just going to ignore the dude... not even worth arguing with..)
Triggered are we? Sure, if you ignore anyone with even a slightly divergent opinion, you likely will never learn anything new. See ya!

Matter of fact, while we're here, I encourage all of you who get so offended by what I say that they must quote me, mock me, attack me, give their buddies stars, whatever it is - go ahead and block me. Maybe that will clean up my own experience on this site too. Blessing in disguise!
PackFansXL
Quote:

"There will not be another foot of wall constructed on my administration," Biden proclaimed.
Quote:

Last Thursday, Department of Homeland Security secretary Alejandro Mayorkas authorized U.S. Customs and Border Patrol to conduct the Yuma Morelos Dam Project, sealing the gaps in the wall.
Quote:

The Biden administration cannot admit that it was wrong, and that walls do in fact work that would be conceding a major defeat and giving credit to the prior administration, which they can't do. But the administration sees the numbers: As of July 18, 1,634,104 people have been encountered at the border in FY 2022. Almost 1.05 million illegal aliens have been released into the interior of the country as of June more people than the population of Biden's home state of Delaware. National Border Patrol Council president Brandon Judd suggests that the Biden administration's move to fill in the gaps in the border wall near Yuma is a political move timed to help Senator Mark Kelly (D., Ariz.) in his tough reelection bid this November. Kelly's office says he has been pushing to fill in those same gaps for months and that he secured a "commitment from the administration to get this done."
Perhaps we can return to discussing this administration.
TheStorm
Wolfpack said:

TheStorm said:

Personal attack? That is f'n hilarious...

Please continue.
Wolfpack
TheStorm said:

Wolfpack said:

TheStorm said:

Personal attack? That is f'n hilarious...

Please continue.
Yep, you as well!
Werewolf
Wolfpack said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

packofwolves said:

Wolfpack said:

Glasswolf said:

Omg dude, get off the soap box. I don't care about you nearly as much as you seem to think.

Youtube/Facebook/Twitter, sure, go for it. They're quite literally content sharing platforms.

Ugh, trying to explain the difference between that and InsidePackSports is like trying to make fire out of two wet rocks.

ok DUDE........DUDE.......u r just a clownish kid..with zero discernment, miniscule life experience and no datum to gauge from....... What's ur datum, 1990 ....... providing u w 32 years of wisdom?.
BBW12OG
For someone that wants this board shutdown so badly they damn sure posted on it a lot today.

As far as his last comment to me..... proved what we have been saying perfectly.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

For someone that wants this board shutdown so badly they damn sure posted on it a lot today.

As far as his last comment to me..... proved what we have been saying perfectly.
He flips off MsNBC and immediately comes over here to bitc$ about FoxNEWS which is not a truthful news site either.
Wolfpack
Werewolf said:

Wolfpack said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

packofwolves said:

Wolfpack said:

Glasswolf said:

ok DUDE........DUDE.......u r just a clownish kid..with zero discernment, miniscule life experience and no datum to gauge from....... What's ur datum, 1990 ....... providing u w 32 years of wisdom?.

More personal insults! Thanks!
Werewolf
Wolfpack said:

Werewolf said:

Wolfpack said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

packofwolves said:

Wolfpack said:

Glasswolf said:

Son, some of you show your age and lack of life experience immediately.
Wolfpack
Werewolf said:

Wolfpack said:

Werewolf said:

Wolfpack said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

packofwolves said:

Wolfpack said:

Glasswolf said:

Son, some of you show your age and lack of life experience immediately.

I'm sure, but you're awful quick to define me by a few posts. I'm allowed an opinion, you should respect it too. I'm absolutely right in saying that.

As I get older, I learn not to judge people by a mere few actions, consider that there are both good and bad in the world and in peoples hearts, and learn to accept people's flaws while accepting our differences.

I have an opinion, you all have literally shut it down entirely. That's all that happened. I believe "goat humper" is racist. All this for that. Crazy world!
Wolfpack
Foolish of me to try. Y'all have a great day. I say that every time, too. And I mean it. We're all Pack fans at the end of the day, something in common there. Take care and keep healthy. I'm off of here now, for real
Glasswolf
Back on topic please
BBW12OG
And here we go... I'd love for all of you Trump haters to explain to me how you can be so adamant about Trump's lies and yet you won't comment on this **** show of an administration and the lies they tell daily. Is it only a lie when members of the GOP says it? Or is it your party and party over country?

Please enlighten us.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
You are 100% entitled to your opinion......even an 15 yr old has that. I'm starting to think your datum may be closer to 1995.....thus 25 yrs old. But let's further define what it entails to be that ripe old 30 yrs of age.
2 yrs as a baby
11 yrs as a kid
6 yrs as a teenager and yes, the last one as an adult

and then somewhere between 0 and 6 years as a stupid adult.......probably typical
and finally 26-30 yrs old to implement the basics of adulthood.

This platform provides you equal airtime with somebody like me. When I was 25-30 I sat and listened to my very wise life-experienced uncles of 55-70........that spoke of the times leading up to WW2 , WW2 experiences, and their many years afterward. I listened carefully and understood my place in that living room or out in the backyard....... Maybe you should start listening to your elders words of wisdom.......pay attention. We're not always right.....of course but life experience teaches each of us a lot.
BBW12OG
And here is the best spokesman they've had...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

You are 100% entitled to your opinion......even an 15 yr old has that. I'm starting to think your datum may be closer to 1995.....thus 25 yrs old. But let's further define what it entails to be that ripe old 30 yrs of age.
2 yrs as a baby
11 yrs as a kid
6 yrs as a teenager and yes, the last one as an adult

and then somewhere between 0 and 6 years as a stupid adult.......probably typical
and finally 26-30 yrs old to implement the basics of adulthood.

This platform provides you equal airtime with somebody like me. When I was 25-30 I sat and listened to my very wise life-experienced uncles of 55-70........that spoke of the times leading up to WW2 , WW2 experiences, and their many years afterward. I listened carefully and understood my place in that living room or out in the backyard....... Maybe you should start listening to your elders words of wisdom.......pay attention. We're not always right.....of course but life experience teaches each of us a lot.
congrats on taking the title from BBW as having the most condescending post on the WC.
BBW12OG
Can't quit me can you???? LMAO.....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Oldsouljer
Glasswolf said:

packofwolves said:

Glasswolf said:

Seriously? I left TOS right after Steve left there but I rarely did the brickyard, thought it was kind of boring, actually. If it's now worse than WC, it has to be insane. But I don't understand why anyone who subscribes for the sports would leave because of a forum that they really don't frequent anyway.
BBW12OG
Oldsouljer said:

Glasswolf said:

packofwolves said:

Glasswolf said:

Seriously? I left TOS right after Steve left there but I rarely did the brickyard, thought it was kind of boring, actually. If it's now worse than WC, it has to be insane. But I don't understand why anyone who subscribes for the sports would leave because of a forum that they really don't frequent anyway.
Interesting question..... I would love to see those "resignation letters" citing they were leaving because of a board they never venture to, post on, hurt their feelings...

Just saying.....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Glasswolf said:

packofwolves said:

Glasswolf said:

We've gotten soft as a society so some coarse tough exchange here n there is hard for some. We're all part of Wolfpack nation so we should all be able to return to that.
First Page Last Page
Page 44 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.