The Biden Administration..V3

69,121 Views | 1747 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The coming "TORNADO SWARM" needs its own thread probably but denial is still in full supply around here. Truly stunning and the Democrats continue efforts to "explain it away" like on another thread. Let's go ahead and describe the coming storm.

- massive invasion at the southern border
- fuel crisis
- food shortages
- hyper hyperinflation
- continued massive govt spending
- another pandemic, possibly the WHO is given authority to implement global martial lockdown
- GOVT attempts to silence dissenters and arrrests
- attempts to COVID vaccinate children as reqmt for school attendance
- massive digital election fraud revealed
- civil unrest in major metropolitan areas and filtering down to mid-size cities
- NATO crisis with Russia
- CCP attempt to seize Taiwan
- Middle East war

Watching the DENIALS here will be entertaining.

It's been said "stolen elections have consequences" however "asleep at the wheel Republics" don't last.

Popping popcorn and continuing to keep ice on my Pepsi....let the denials begin.

One more thing, RINOs are more dangerous. Trump was a threat to the system.........that's what it was all about for four years. Grow a brain fellas....
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wow. That was quite the impressive spamming display last night... even for him...
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://gettr.com/post/p1a535j495b


BTW, how do I get a post, from GETTR, to show up like other social media sites?
The Administrative State - Rise of the Fourth Reich!!
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

One more thing, RINOs are more dangerous. Trump was a threat to the system.........that's what it was all about for four years. Grow a brain fellas....



Wow. That was quite the impressive spamming display last night... even for him...
Storm, what do you think about that statement from werewolf?
The Administrative State - Rise of the Fourth Reich!!
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

One more thing, RINOs are more dangerous. Trump was a threat to the system.........that's what it was all about for four years. Grow a brain fellas....

Wow. That was quite the impressive spamming display last night... even for him...
Storm, what do you think about that statement from werewolf?


Carnival barkers aren't threats to anything. They're far too easy to compartmentalize and disregard as clowns.

Someone not from the establishment that's sharp, savvy, and conducts themselves highly professionally would potentially be a threat.
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

One more thing, RINOs are more dangerous. Trump was a threat to the system.........that's what it was all about for four years. Grow a brain fellas....



Wow. That was quite the impressive spamming display last night... even for him...
Storm, what do you think about that statement from werewolf?
I liken it to the monkey at the zoo that throws poo at the wall... if he throws enough of it and for long enough, some of it might stick.

Problem here Cary is that as soon as I see the name at the top, I don't even bother to read it... and the things that he stumbles upon that are actually true are immediately outweighed by the rest of the nonsense that flies from his keyboard (excuse me - I should have said his "cut & paste" functions).

I think the funniest thing that I've seen out of him is that he thinks that he is actually enlightening those of us on this board. That's f'n hilarious.

Yeah, and Cary... I don't need somebody that doesn't even know me to infer that I'm a "rhinocerous" when I know damn good and well that I am not (and you can put yourself in that same category if that's what your question is about?)... and the last thing that I need is some message board loon like him doing it.

Ask Mormad why he isn't here anymore... and, I'm about to the point with those two idiots, that I really don't care if James shuts down the Water Cooler or not.
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm 63 years old. Everything you listed I've experienced 2 times at least. Guess what? I survived them all and I'm still living a great life
Redandwhite4life
Follow me on twitter @glasswolf54

caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

One more thing, RINOs are more dangerous. Trump was a threat to the system.........that's what it was all about for four years. Grow a brain fellas....



Wow. That was quite the impressive spamming display last night... even for him...
Storm, what do you think about that statement from werewolf?
I liken it to the monkey at the zoo that throws poo at the wall... if he throws enough of it and for long enough, some of it might stick.

Problem here Cary is that as soon as I see the name at the top, I don't even bother to read it... and the things that he stumbles upon that are actually true are immediately outweighed by the rest of the nonsense that flies from his keyboard (excuse me - I should have said his "cut & paste" functions).

I think the funniest thing that I've seen out of him is that he thinks that he is actually enlightening those of us on this board. That's f'n hilarious.

Yeah, and Cary... I don't need somebody that doesn't even know me to infer that I'm a "rhinocerous" when I know damn good and well that I am not (and you can put yourself in that same category if that's what your question is about?)... and the last thing that I need is some message board loon like him doing it.

Ask Mormad why he isn't here anymore... and, I'm about to the point with those two idiots, that I really don't care if James shuts down the Water Cooler or not.


Storm, actually my question was a serious question to conjure up more debate. Not at all an attack on you!

That said, I am seeing some inconsistencies in your post. You say that you don't read werewolf's post; however, you commented on it. You can obviously do what you want… perhaps consider the ignore option as well.

Let go back to the comment that was made. I'll try and state it more gracefully…. It appears Trump was a threat to the system and establishment; therefore, RInos fought him hard and could be perceived as more dangerous.

What do you think about that statement?

Personally, I agree with it.
The Administrative State - Rise of the Fourth Reich!!
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glasswolf said:

I'm 63 years old. Everything you listed I've experienced 2 times at least. Guess what? I survived them all and I'm still living a great life
I'm 66+ if we're comparing age. I'll add a couple of additional items in a day or two so you'll have plenty to shoot at if you wish......but I've been traveling and whipped. How much will be proven correct and how much false.......we will see. fun......

You're a moderator so I'll be careful with you in particular.......may even let you win a few ;-)
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

One more thing, RINOs are more dangerous. Trump was a threat to the system.........that's what it was all about for four years. Grow a brain fellas....



Wow. That was quite the impressive spamming display last night... even for him...
Storm, what do you think about that statement from werewolf?
I liken it to the monkey at the zoo that throws poo at the wall... if he throws enough of it and for long enough, some of it might stick.

Problem here Cary is that as soon as I see the name at the top, I don't even bother to read it... and the things that he stumbles upon that are actually true are immediately outweighed by the rest of the nonsense that flies from his keyboard (excuse me - I should have said his "cut & paste" functions).

I think the funniest thing that I've seen out of him is that he thinks that he is actually enlightening those of us on this board. That's f'n hilarious.

Yeah, and Cary... I don't need somebody that doesn't even know me to infer that I'm a "rhinocerous" when I know damn good and well that I am not (and you can put yourself in that same category if that's what your question is about?)... and the last thing that I need is some message board loon like him doing it.

Ask Mormad why he isn't here anymore... and, I'm about to the point with those two idiots, that I really don't care if James shuts down the Water Cooler or not.
Ha. I didn't call you a RHINO.......I don't think I mentioned your name.
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

One more thing, RINOs are more dangerous. Trump was a threat to the system.........that's what it was all about for four years. Grow a brain fellas....

Wow. That was quite the impressive spamming display last night... even for him...
Storm, what do you think about that statement from werewolf?


Carnival barkers aren't threats to anything. They're far too easy to compartmentalize and disregard as clowns.

Someone not from the establishment that's sharp, savvy, and conducts themselves highly professionally would potentially be a threat.

Civ, you're a perfect example. A couple of you hear CNN say "those R's just listen to the evil Foxnews, blah blah blah".... They identify the opposition for you............


You know why CNN and MsNBC identify the opposition network for you? You probably haven't a clue....
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Please feel free to take this how you want.... At this point I could really give a damn.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

One more thing, RINOs are more dangerous. Trump was a threat to the system.........that's what it was all about for four years. Grow a brain fellas....

Wow. That was quite the impressive spamming display last night... even for him...
Storm, what do you think about that statement from werewolf?


Carnival barkers aren't threats to anything. They're far too easy to compartmentalize and disregard as clowns.

Someone not from the establishment that's sharp, savvy, and conducts themselves highly professionally would potentially be a threat.

Civ, you're a perfect example. A couple of you hear CNN say "those R's just listen to the evil Foxnews, blah blah blah".... They identify the opposition for you............


You know why CNN and MsNBC identify the opposition network for you? You probably haven't a clue....

Hate to burst your bubble but I don't consume CNN, MSNBC, or any other mainstream TV media.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

One more thing, RINOs are more dangerous. Trump was a threat to the system.........that's what it was all about for four years. Grow a brain fellas....

Wow. That was quite the impressive spamming display last night... even for him...
Storm, what do you think about that statement from werewolf?


Carnival barkers aren't threats to anything. They're far too easy to compartmentalize and disregard as clowns.

Someone not from the establishment that's sharp, savvy, and conducts themselves highly professionally would potentially be a threat.

Civ, you're a perfect example. A couple of you hear CNN say "those R's just listen to the evil Foxnews, blah blah blah".... They identify the opposition for you............


You know why CNN and MsNBC identify the opposition network for you? You probably haven't a clue....

Hate to burst your bubble but I don't consume CNN, MSNBC, or any other mainstream TV media.
You may not consume it but you damn sure repeat it like a Mynah Bird. Say all you want about what you do or do not watch. Either you and your MSM overlords are synced up via subliminal messaging or you watch and listen on a regular basis.

Your talking points are almost verbatim off of MSNBC and CNN. Like I said... the stupid runs deep with folks that voted for and still support the MARXIST PARTY.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
mrcpack17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

One more thing, RINOs are more dangerous. Trump was a threat to the system.........that's what it was all about for four years. Grow a brain fellas....

Wow. That was quite the impressive spamming display last night... even for him...
Storm, what do you think about that statement from werewolf?


Carnival barkers aren't threats to anything. They're far too easy to compartmentalize and disregard as clowns.

Someone not from the establishment that's sharp, savvy, and conducts themselves highly professionally would potentially be a threat.

Civ, you're a perfect example. A couple of you hear CNN say "those R's just listen to the evil Foxnews, blah blah blah".... They identify the opposition for you............


You know why CNN and MsNBC identify the opposition network for you? You probably haven't a clue....

Hate to burst your bubble but I don't consume CNN, MSNBC, or any other mainstream TV media.
You may not consume it but you damn sure repeat it like a Mynah Bird. Say all you want about what you do or do not watch. Either you and your MSM overlords are synced up via subliminal messaging or you watch and listen on a regular basis.

Your talking points are almost verbatim off of MSNBC and CNN. Like I said... the stupid runs deep with folks that voted for and still support the MARXIST PARTY.
Which one do you enjoy watching more, CNN or MSNBC? You seem more of an expert on their programming than anyone else here.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
mrcpack17 said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

One more thing, RINOs are more dangerous. Trump was a threat to the system.........that's what it was all about for four years. Grow a brain fellas....

Wow. That was quite the impressive spamming display last night... even for him...
Storm, what do you think about that statement from werewolf?


Carnival barkers aren't threats to anything. They're far too easy to compartmentalize and disregard as clowns.

Someone not from the establishment that's sharp, savvy, and conducts themselves highly professionally would potentially be a threat.

Civ, you're a perfect example. A couple of you hear CNN say "those R's just listen to the evil Foxnews, blah blah blah".... They identify the opposition for you............


You know why CNN and MsNBC identify the opposition network for you? You probably haven't a clue....

Hate to burst your bubble but I don't consume CNN, MSNBC, or any other mainstream TV media.
You may not consume it but you damn sure repeat it like a Mynah Bird. Say all you want about what you do or do not watch. Either you and your MSM overlords are synced up via subliminal messaging or you watch and listen on a regular basis.

Your talking points are almost verbatim off of MSNBC and CNN. Like I said... the stupid runs deep with folks that voted for and still support the MARXIST PARTY.
Which one do you enjoy watching more, CNN or MSNBC? You seem more of an expert on their programming than anyone else here.
I'm not a partisan single source hack like many of you on here that potshot comments to get your jollies. I listen to a broad spectrum of news media as well as print media on and offline.

Instead of just dropping in to try and get a "gotcha" moment why don't you contribute something to the conversation? Or is this "beneath" you?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

One more thing, RINOs are more dangerous. Trump was a threat to the system.........that's what it was all about for four years. Grow a brain fellas....



Wow. That was quite the impressive spamming display last night... even for him...
Storm, what do you think about that statement from werewolf?
I like it........... LOL.....
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

One more thing, RINOs are more dangerous. Trump was a threat to the system.........that's what it was all about for four years. Grow a brain fellas....

Wow. That was quite the impressive spamming display last night... even for him...
Storm, what do you think about that statement from werewolf?


Carnival barkers aren't threats to anything. They're far too easy to compartmentalize and disregard as clowns.

Someone not from the establishment that's sharp, savvy, and conducts themselves highly professionally would potentially be a threat.

Civ, you're a perfect example. A couple of you hear CNN say "those R's just listen to the evil Foxnews, blah blah blah".... They identify the opposition for you............


You know why CNN and MsNBC identify the opposition network for you? You probably haven't a clue....

Hate to burst your bubble but I don't consume CNN, MSNBC, or any other mainstream TV media.
CIV, I'm not saying you do............I AM NOT SAYING YOU DO.


I am saying "CNN identifies FoxNews as a Conservative's source of info".................

I am asking you to contemplate .............why. I'm not being a smart ass. I am asking you, Stormster and some of the other conservative leaning people to give this some thought.

caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I watch mostly conservative news. The first segment, of a program I watch, plays the news from CNN and MSNBC. The purpose is to give an alternative analysis of what is being said on those channels. Then says, now you do your research and form your own opinion!

What does the not give you?

Also, I like watching Tim Pool at night. He is a liberal that I have strong differences with; however, his show is very good and offers a different view than mine.
The Administrative State - Rise of the Fourth Reich!!
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You have to love the "pot-shot posters."

They try and get their 5 seconds of fame with the gotcha posts... shows they are really concerned with the conversations that go on.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Steve Videtich
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

I watch mostly conservative news. The first segment, of a program I watch, plays the news from CNN and MSNBC. The purpose is to give an alternative analysis of what is being said on those channels. Then says, now you do your research and form your own opinion!

What does the not give you?

Also, I like watching Tim Pool at night. He is a liberal that I have strong differences with; however, his show is very good and offers a different view than mine.


Isn't that how you are supposed to debate and form opinions? Listen to arguments from all sides, decipher real from BS, and then form your own opinion. I mean, it isn't hard. But many in our country take the lazy way and just go with whatever their friends say in social media.
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

You have to love the "pot-shot posters."

They try and get their 5 seconds of fame with the gotcha posts... shows they are really concerned with the conversations that go on.
Yes, I fully agree with this take. I especially love it when '07 gets triggered enough to make an appearance. He's the most entertaining of all the little wokesters to me - but mrc is now trying to give him a run for his money...

Just the pure entertainment value of it is worth its weight in gold!
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well at least I finally learned how to spell Mynah Bird today... have used the word countless times in my life, but hard to imagine that I've never read or needed to write / type it even once in my 50+ years on this earth...
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
5.18.22: FBI agents flipped/working with DURHAM!

Good things are worth waiting for. Still thinking that Justice cannot be served outside of military tribunals though.
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Have not been reading this thread...so don't know if this has been discussed, but just saw on the Twitter feed that kid sniffer in chief Biden has a plan to "forgive" $10,000 in student loans per borrower.

Without reading the specifics of the plan, I assume that means that the taxpayers will be paying for the $10,000 per borrower. That money is going to be paid by the government. Which means YOU will be paying for it. Which means your taxes will go up, or the Feds will be tacking on hundreds of billions more to the national debt...which will make inflation even worse.

Either way, we, the American slave taxpayers, will be paying for it. None of the socialist wealth re-distribution schemes are "free". It all costs trillions of dollars -- which is paid for by the good, decent people who actually work and are responsible. They have to work twice as hard to pay for all the freeloaders and bums out there, as well as themselves.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

Have not been reading this thread...so don't know if this has just been posted, but just saw on the Twitter feed that kid sniffer in chief Biden has a plan to "forgive" $10,000 in student loans per borrower.

Without reading the specifics of the plan, I assume that means that the taxpayers will be paying for the $10,000 per borrower. That money is going to be paid by the government. Which means YOU will be paying for it. Which means your taxes will go up, or the Feds will be tacking on hundreds of billions more to the national debt...which will make inflation even worse.

Either way, we, the American slave taxpayers, will be paying for it.
It will be announced closer to Election Day in November.....you realize this right?

Nothing says pandering to the lazy ass left like freebies and giveaways. If any party has made their bones by grifting it's the left.

How many women's studies' majors are there? How many are therapists, counselors etc... that are needed, but at what expense? I'd say over 50% of them are as full of **** as a carnival barker guessing weights on the midway.

That one, as well as the Ministry of Information which has been dissolved already with zero media coverage, will blow up in his face like threatening to Dox posters on this board!!

And yes... that was a "potshot." A deserved one.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Crazy broad that Biden appointed to "Disinformation Board" resigns today.
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Buyden Builds Back Better with Venezuelan Oil. Yes sir....those mean tweets!

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/05/biden-admin-turns-to-corrupt-venezuela-for-oil-after-canceling-us-drilling-leases-report/?utm_source=breaking_email&utm_campaign=breaking_mailchimp&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Master_List&utm_campaign=3afc55e3d0-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2022_05_18_08_07&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_9c4ef113e0-3afc55e3d0-62538690&mc_cid=3afc55e3d0&mc_eid=ecc3abcb59
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Crazy broad that Biden appointed to "Disinformation Board" resigns today.
good
article on how bad a choice this was for Biden on top of the even worse choice of having a ministry of disinformation

https://www.piratewires.com/p/intermission-at-the-ministry-of-truth
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Have not been reading this thread...so don't know if this has just been posted, but just saw on the Twitter feed that kid sniffer in chief Biden has a plan to "forgive" $10,000 in student loans per borrower.

Without reading the specifics of the plan, I assume that means that the taxpayers will be paying for the $10,000 per borrower. That money is going to be paid by the government. Which means YOU will be paying for it. Which means your taxes will go up, or the Feds will be tacking on hundreds of billions more to the national debt...which will make inflation even worse.

Either way, we, the American slave taxpayers, will be paying for it.
It will be announced closer to Election Day in November.....you realize this right?

Nothing says pandering to the lazy ass left like freebies and giveaways. If any party has made their bones by grifting it's the left.

How many women's studies' majors are there? How many are therapists, counselors etc... that are needed, but at what expense? I'd say over 50% of them are as full of **** as a carnival barker guessing weights on the midway.

That one, as well as the Ministry of Information which has been dissolved already with zero media coverage, will blow up in his face like threatening to Dox posters on this board!!

And yes... that was a "potshot." A deserved one.
I'm ok with college debt relief as long as they reimburse myself and my wife the $250,000 we both paid to pay off out college debt. And for the record mine was $12,400 for 4 years, total lol
Redandwhite4life
Follow me on twitter @glasswolf54

Steve Videtich
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Have not been reading this thread...so don't know if this has just been posted, but just saw on the Twitter feed that kid sniffer in chief Biden has a plan to "forgive" $10,000 in student loans per borrower.

Without reading the specifics of the plan, I assume that means that the taxpayers will be paying for the $10,000 per borrower. That money is going to be paid by the government. Which means YOU will be paying for it. Which means your taxes will go up, or the Feds will be tacking on hundreds of billions more to the national debt...which will make inflation even worse.

Either way, we, the American slave taxpayers, will be paying for it.
It will be announced closer to Election Day in November.....you realize this right?

Nothing says pandering to the lazy ass left like freebies and giveaways. If any party has made their bones by grifting it's the left.

How many women's studies' majors are there? How many are therapists, counselors etc... that are needed, but at what expense? I'd say over 50% of them are as full of **** as a carnival barker guessing weights on the midway.

That one, as well as the Ministry of Information which has been dissolved already with zero media coverage, will blow up in his face like threatening to Dox posters on this board!!

And yes... that was a "potshot." A deserved one.
I'm ok with college debt relief as long as they reimburse myself and my wife the $250,000 we both paid to pay off out college debt. And for the record mine was $12,400 for 4 years, total lol


Either way, you're still paying for it, just in a different way. Now your kids and grandkids get to pay for it.
Ripper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The man in the White House with dementia and his merry minions are tanking the country. Much worse than the previous 4 admins.
High Travoltage
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I blame Biden voters, to be specific. They didnt make it easy on us a few years ago, so you better believe Im not now that things are 10x worse and they pretend to not be that into talking politics anymore...
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
High Travoltage said:

I blame Biden voters, to be specific. They didnt make it easy on us a few years ago, so you better believe Im not now that things are 10x worse and they pretend to not be that into talking politics anymore...
Yep! they have their boogie man in the form of a few posters, in this forum. So, they disappear or complain to the Mods. Put people you don't want to see and/or debate with on ignore.

In the BB and FB topics, we have a few posters that post way too much. Those same people are sarcastic and very condescending. For me, they are on IGNORE! Everyone else, I enjoy reading and occasionally chiming in...
The Administrative State - Rise of the Fourth Reich!!
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ripper said:

The man in the White House with dementia and his merry minions are tanking the country. Much worse than the previous 4 admins.
I drove through Scranton yesterday, they've renamed the Central Scranton expressway as "President Biden expressway". I guess the sign hanging high above I-81 is well placed to avoid vandalism but I bet someone eventually gets creative, LOL.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.