The Biden Administration..V3

517,584 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by Werewolf
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

High Travoltage said:

I blame Biden voters, to be specific. They didnt make it easy on us a few years ago, so you better believe Im not now that things are 10x worse and they pretend to not be that into talking politics anymore...
Yep! they have their boogie man in the form of a few posters, in this forum. So, they disappear or complain to the Mods. Put people you don't want to see and/or debate with on ignore.

In the BB and FB topics, we have a few posters that post way too much. Those same people are sarcastic and very condescending. For me, they are on IGNORE! Everyone else, I enjoy reading and occasionally chiming in...
Post of the year.....

A few here, including a mod or two, want nothing but an echo chamber. They hate being called MARXISTS but sorry, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck... it ain't a chicken.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
About that DHS "disinformation board"...

The communists at MSNBC, including former FauxNews propagandist Karl Cameron (real name Karl Lamberg-Karlovsky) are now literally saying that those who "spread disinformation" should be "put in jail".

RINO fake conservative Karl says that the "Republicans have become the purveyors of misinformation", and that this "threatens our democracy". Yet more evidence that FauxNews is actually controlled opposition, btw.

So now the justification for censorship and putting people in prison for freedom of speech is that "misinformation harms muh democracy". But isn't "democracy" essentially defined as allowing people to express whatever view they want, and then have the government reflect their beliefs?

But these communist scum believe that we have to ban freedom of speech and force people to believe only Leftist Establishment "politically correct" views, and that doing this "saves democracy".

This is the end goal. These people are communists. They are flaming authoritarians who are enemies of freedom of speech, who want to put people in prison for opposing their ideology.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Packchem91
High Travoltage said:

I blame Biden voters, to be specific. They didnt make it easy on us a few years ago, so you better believe Im not now that things are 10x worse and they pretend to not be that into talking politics anymore...
Haaa...i have an aunt-in-law, very lib. She and her daughter continually posted on FB about Trump voters and how we needed a replacement to save the world. It wasn't just that she felt that way, but the inflammatory way she dared anyone to cross her on it. I recall the celebratory picture she and her daughter posted the day the election was finalized.
She has been completely and noticeably quiet since then (well, up until the SC leak on Roe v Wade). She's retired, so rising gas prices and inflation take a toll.
I haven't seen where anyone has gone back on her. Outside of politics, she's very loveable, so I'm sure that explains why not on a public forum like FB....but it has been tempting to say something about how things are now.
Steve Videtich
GuerrillaPack said:

About that DHS "disinformation board"...

The communists at MSNBC, including former FauxNews propagandist Karl Cameron (real name Karl Lamberg-Karlovsky) are now literally saying that those who "spread disinformation" should be "put in jail".

RINO fake conservative Karl says that the "Republicans have become the purveyors of misinformation", and that this "threatens our democracy". Yet more evidence that FauxNews is actually controlled opposition, btw.

So now the justification for censorship and putting people in prison for freedom of speech is that "misinformation harms muh democracy". But isn't "democracy" essentially defined as allowing people to express whatever view they want, and then have the government reflect their beliefs?

But these communist scum believe that we have to ban freedom of speech and force people to believe only Leftist Establishment "politically correct" views, and that doing this "saves democracy".

This is the end goal. These people are communists. They are flaming authoritarians who are enemies of freedom of speech, who want to put people in prison for opposing their ideology.

If they truly believe that, then should make the first reservation. It seems as if MSNBC spends as much time talking about FoxNews as it does trying to muddy the news. Hypocrisy at it's finest!
caryking
Packchem91 said:

but it has been tempting to say something about how things are now.

It appears you have taken the correct approach! I would want to debate; however, that would be fruitless….
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

but it has been tempting to say something about how things are now.

It appears you have taken the correct approach! I would want to debate; however, that would be fruitless….
Not on FB! Nor twitter. It's not the place. This site has what, 15 posters who are regulars and is managed by access? That is an altogether different story.
Those who argue on FB though are just asking for trouble.

I pick on Trump all the time here, mainly b/c I'm frustrated he couldnt behave well enough to get reelected.
That said....when I read the lib forces on twitter and social media in general....man, they are some angry hateful people. The mere mention of anything GOP related brings out sharp knives.
TheStorm
Packchem91 said:

Don't want to get doxxed and cancelled, huh?
metcalfmafia
BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

High Travoltage said:

Yep! they have their boogie man in the form of a few posters, in this forum. So, they disappear or complain to the Mods. Put people you don't want to see and/or debate with on ignore.

In the BB and FB topics, we have a few posters that post way too much. Those same people are sarcastic and very condescending. For me, they are on IGNORE! Everyone else, I enjoy reading and occasionally chiming in...
Post of the year.....

A few here, including a mod or two, want nothing but an echo chamber. They hate being called MARXISTS but sorry, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck... it ain't a chicken.
Is Marxists automatically bolded and capitalized or do you have to do that manually every time you write a post?
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Don't want to get doxxed and cancelled, huh?
Correct. Trust me, i don't have a single political conviction worth the hassle of all that.

hokiewolf
metcalfmafia said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

High Travoltage said:

Post of the year.....

Is Marxists automatically bolded and capitalized or do you have to do that manually every time you write a post?
Oh man, are you about to get the wrath!
cowboypack02
metcalfmafia said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

High Travoltage said:

Post of the year.....

Lol
TheStorm
Regular is now $4.39 / Gallon yesterday at my Exxon down here on the coast. Go ahead and cue up Civ's excuse de jour… Memorial Day surge this time?
hokiewolf
You'd think the prices would reduce demand but who knows
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

Regular is now $4.39 / Gallon yesterday at my Exxon down here on the coast. Go ahead and cue up Civ's excuse de jour… Memorial Day surge this time?
Yeah, drove to Columbia on 5/6 for USC graduation and was shocked tht had to pay 4.07 in SC. Then last week it was 4.23 in SC. And SC has always been a good bit less than NC.

Imagine being an independent trucker though -- it was like $5.50 for diesel.

I'm shocked this is not more of an all-day every day talking point, given how it impacts most everyone
caryking
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Yeah, drove to Columbia on 5/6 for USC graduation and was shocked tht had to pay 4.07 in SC. Then last week it was 4.23 in SC. And SC has always been a good bit less than NC.

Imagine being an independent trucker though -- it was like $5.50 for diesel.

I'm shocked this is not more of an all-day every day talking point, given how it impacts most everyone
Just think about this:

Cargo ship: diesel
Truck from port to destination: diesel

Fertilizer: petroleum based (biggest producer of fertilizer- Russia)
Truck to transport fertilizer to farm: diesel
Tractor to work on farm: diesel
Truck to move goods to distribution: diesel
Distribution to last mile selling store: diesel

Energy is a big factor in everything we do. You can't replace petroleum with wind in the channel. You can't replace petroleum with electric in an immediate fashion. It's my opinion, the forcing of alternative energy sources, has helped significantly in the rise of petroleum.

I'm not against the exploration of alternative energy sources. I'm against, what appears to be the forcing of change.

Oh, and BTW, monetizing deficit spending onto the balance sheet of the Federal Reserve (that's the so-called printing money) has far more destructive properties than anything else we do. What did we do yesterday? Added 40B more with "So-Called" national security interest support in Europe….

This is on top of the 5.2T dollar budget passed earlier this year. A budget that is projecting a 1.5T dollar deficit. Where does that deficit spending end up? If no one will buy the debt, then it goes on the Federal Reserve balance sheet by printing more money (increasing the money supply), which causes more inflation!

We are in a vicious cycle!

Joe Biden
Civilized
TheStorm said:

Our haulers and grading/site guys are telling us their expectation is that diesel could creep up to $8 or $9 dollars a gallon this year.

No bueno.
BBW12OG
Any of you lefties that still support this clown show there's no help for you.

And those of you that voted for Sleepy Joe because you didn't like the mean tweets I hope this is affecting you and yours the most.

Back to the administration.... this is today's left. They are the smug, condescending "educated elites" that call themselves the "party of science." Here's some "science" for you.

And if you are too stupid grasp the concept of male and female show me a Rooster that can lay an egg.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
BBW12OG said:

Back to the administration.... this is today's left. They are the smug, condescending "educated elites" that call themselves the "party of science." Here's some "science" for you.

C'mon man. It's the trans women - women who've transitioned to men. They are the ones who can get pregnant. These men need to have the right to murder their unborn children too. Get with the times. Stop the hate. You can't tell a man what he can't do with his own body. And don't forget that non-binary and the other 70 genders can also get pregnant and murder their babies. The babies' body, their choice. Your body...the communists decide what poison vaxx gets injected into it, and you have no choice.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Probably about the same percentage of the "votes" he got in 2020 were real...

https://babylonbee.com/news/surprising-study-reveals-half-of-joe-bidens-twitter-followers-are-real

Quote:

Surprising Study Reveals Half Of Joe Biden's Twitter Followers Are Real

May 18th, 2022

U.S.A recent study has audited Joe Biden's Twitter followers to determine whether or not they are in fact real followers. The results have left the world stunned as everyone discovered half of his followers are somehow real people.

"11 million of Biden's followers are real? That seems high," said Mike Vanders, a social media analyst. "The American people can't even follow what he has to say, much less follow him on Twitter."

According to sources, most experts had estimated that maybe a dozen or so of the President's followers were real and that the remaining 22 million were all fake accounts designed to make Biden look good.

"We're all shocked this bombshell report claiming 51.7% of Biden's followers are actual, breathing humans," said Brett Houston, Twitter auditor. "We assumed that maybe he had a couple of followers from his family, and maybe a few unhinged leftists, but we truly never imagined him having followers on this scale."

For Biden's most die-hard supporters, this revelation has caused them to question the claim that he actually is the "Most Popular President" of all time. Many found themselves wondering how it's possible for a man to get 81 million votes if only 11 people follow him on Twitter.
LetEmKnowPack
I will be stealing "show me a rooster that can lay an egg"…
Werewolf

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
BBW12OG
High Travoltage said:

I will be stealing "show me a rooster that can lay an egg"…
Ha Ha!! Feel free to. The "party of science" disappears when you hit them with facts. Notice the lack of responses here. And there a quite a few members of the MARXIST PARTY on here. They just choose to ignore the facts and ignore their vote for the worst administration in American history is ruining this country.

I hope they are proud of themselves. But, you know, no mean tweets.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
Bombshell admission...

Kid Sniffer Commie in Chief admits that the dramatic rise in gas prices is being done ON PURPOSE, as part of the Marxist Left's policy of transitioning us off of fossil fuels.

And when this anti-American Marxist Illuminati POS talks about "God-willing", he's referring to their god Satan/Moloch -- the god of murdering unborn babies in a ritual sacrifice. The god of Sodomites and transgender perverts.
BBW12OG
And he forewarned China of the United States coming to military aid if China attacked..... Wow... you lefties really nailed it by voting for this clown.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
That ***** ain't coming to real military aid for anybody... I mean, but sure he'll throw some more of our taxpayer money at it to further tank our economy.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

That ***** ain't coming to real military aid for anybody... I mean, but sure he'll throw some more of our taxpayer money at it to further tank our economy.
The real truth is that he doesn't have much of a stick.........somebody else controls it :-)
Steve Videtich
BBW12OG said:

And he forewarned China of the United States coming to military aid if China attacked..... Wow... you lefties really nailed it by voting for this clown.

Question is, did Gen. Mark Milley contact his counterpart in China to let him know this?
BBW12OG
Steve Videtich said:

BBW12OG said:

Question is, did Gen. Mark Milley contact his counterpart in China to let him know this?
Pretty sure Milley was at a drag queen show in Thailand looking for new uniform ideas for his "woke" military since they were in the neighborhood already!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
We don't have a choice but do what he said! Honestly, why his people are walking this back is the real issue. If China makes a move on Taiwan, the US is in a War! Taiwan produces the vast majority of chips that all of use in everything you do, everyday.

We have no choice as Taiwan IS in out Vital National Security Interest! Ukraine was not and we just gave them 40B! Where is the money going to come from for Taiwan?

Joe Biden
caryking
Watch this video and start learning more about the real issue in our country!

https://rumble.com/v15khwn-ed-dowd-the-four-converging-forces-that-will-destroy-the-economy.html

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Watch this video and start learning more about the real issue in our country!

https://rumble.com/v15khwn-ed-dowd-the-four-converging-forces-that-will-destroy-the-economy.html

I watched this as a RERUN yesterday....good stuff.
Werewolf
WHY IS MEXICO STOCKED WITH BABY FORMULA AND WE ARE NOT!!!
ALL THIS IS INTENTIONAL SO OUR GOVERNNENT CONTROLS US ALL SO THEY CAN PLAY HEROES FOR SAVING THE DAY SO THEY CAN CONTROL US AS WE AMERICANS ARE IGNORANT AND STUPID AND DEPENDENT ON GOVERNMENT KEEPING US IN OUR PLACE. DOWN!!!
AND WE SWOLLOW THIS LIKE TRIPE...
WE FALL FOR THIS LIKE AN EGG FROM A TALL CHICKEN. DID I MISSPEAK?
GOD I HOPE SO!!! DIDN'T EVEN MAKE A DENT DID I???
LinkedIn is in the game too

Steve Videtich
Heard this morning we're the only country in the world that has this specific shortage.
caryking
Steve Videtich said:

Heard this morning we're the only country in the world that has this specific shortage.

This country is in freefall!!!

Joe Biden
Steve Videtich
Basically it's going to get a lot worse before we ever get a look at getting better?
First Page Last Page
Page 17 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.