The Biden Administration..V3

748,910 Views | 10539 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by SmaptyWolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

Big Sexy Pack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Beyond sad.

Many of the polls show that 45-48% of the American voters find this a favorable POTUS trait.

I can believe that. There are folks who thought he did well during the debate.
I think it's more that they are trying to convince themselves that he did well.

85% of America thought a Biden's debate was a disaster, and the other 15% are liars.
so the polls are off, maybe a percentage point or two? Trump 47% Biden 44%? ;-)
Oldsouljer
Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Beyond sad.

Early bird special and Matlock then it's off to bed for the leader of the free world. We are in good hands!
Eww. Who knows where those hands have been?
packofwolves
No George, you were willing to let Biden and Democrat party dupe the citizens of this country. Only because Biden was outed during the debate are you coming forward. You are a disgrace.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/george-clooney-urges-biden-step-aside-hell-lose-says-hes-clearly-declined

"It's devastating to say it, but the Joe Biden I was with three weeks ago at the fund-raiser was not the Joe 'big F-ing deal' Biden of 2010. He wasn't even the Joe Biden of 2020. He was the same man we all witnessed at the debate," Clooney wrote.

"Was he tired? Yes. A cold? Maybe. But our party leaders need to stop telling us that 51 million people didn't see what we just saw. We're all so terrified by the prospect of a second Trump term that we've opted to ignore every warning sign," he continued.
ncsupack1
packofwolves said:

No George, you were willing to let Biden and Democrat party dupe the citizens of this country. Only because Biden was outed during the debate are you coming forward. You are a disgrace.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/george-clooney-urges-biden-step-aside-hell-lose-says-hes-clearly-declined

"It's devastating to say it, but the Joe Biden I was with three weeks ago at the fund-raiser was not the Joe 'big F-ing deal' Biden of 2010. He wasn't even the Joe Biden of 2020. He was the same man we all witnessed at the debate," Clooney wrote.

"Was he tired? Yes. A cold? Maybe. But our party leaders need to stop telling us that 51 million people didn't see what we just saw. We're all so terrified by the prospect of a second Trump term that we've opted to ignore every warning sign," he continued.
They all knew.
Werewolf
packofwolves said:

What actions were taken in Trump's 1st term that makes you terrified of a 2nd Trump term?
packofwolves
Werewolf said:

packofwolves said:

What actions were taken in Trump's 1st term that makes you terrified of a 2nd Trump term?

Your asking me specifically? Not sure why. From a policy standpoint, my answer is nothing.
Ncsufist
According to Biden's press secretary if there is a nuke attack after 8 he has a team that will handle it. Or something like that. Made it sound like he is not the one in control of our nukes.
Werewolf
Does this Cambodian utopia of equity sound familiar with the DEI narrative today? These same communist idealogues are here now with a whole pasture of #usefulidiot #sheeple.

TheStorm
Civilized said:

Big Sexy Pack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Beyond sad.

Many of the polls show that 45-48% of the American voters find this a favorable POTUS trait.

I can believe that. There are folks who thought he did well during the debate.
I think it's more that they are trying to convince themselves that he did well.

85% of America thought a Biden's debate was a disaster, and the other 15% are liars.
Oh, the irony of you posting something like this...
ncsupack1
I'm getting the popcorn ready.

packofwolves
Werewolf
Funny as he$$, a head of lettuce. #brainwashed
ncsupack1
I enjoy his pizza reviews but that's about it. The dude licks his finger to check what direction he wants to create attention for himself.
jkpackfan
ncsupack1 said:

I enjoy his pizza reviews but that's about it. The dude licks his finger to check what direction he wants to create attention for himself.
I can't stand that guy lol. Like you said, he's all about getting attention.
packofwolves
Biden's team did him no favors calling it a big boy conference today.
Gulfstream4
packofwolves said:

Biden's team did him no favors calling it a big boy conference today.

Geezus….
packgrad
Nate Silver with "right wing propaganda" now.

ncsupack1
I'll leave this here. Now remember, for a lot of folks this is a surprise.

WolfpackUSC
ncsupack1 said:

I laughed out loud.
Bruh, gotta replace him!
ncsupack1
WolfpackUSC said:

ncsupack1 said:

I laughed out loud.
Bruh, gotta replace him!
That was sad for sure. I had to listen twice, just to make sure.
Gulfstream4
ncsupack1 said:

[Cringe]
packgrad
I hope he stays in. Would be a good way to measure how many people in the country are mentally ill.

ncsupack1
Over / under that he shows up? Edit..he did
Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

I hope he stays in. Would be a good way to measure how many people in the country are mentally ill.

Full bore effort under way to remove him, though. His weakness is going to be the serious bribes/threats dropped on his cabinet.
ncsupack1
BREAKING NEWS, Biden just said he picked Trump for his VP. lol
wolfbreath
ncsupack1 said:

I heard that. Biden: "I wouldn't have picked Vice President Trump to be vice president unless I thought she was qualified to be vice president"

ncsupack1
wolfbreath said:

ncsupack1 said:

I heard that. Vice President Trump.

LOL...
jkpackfan
Sharp as a tack!
ncsupack1
jkpackfan said:

Sharp as a tack!
Deep Fake. Dang Republicans.
wolfbreath
Joe struggles to read the name of the reporters he's supposed to call on.
ncsupack1
wolfbreath said:

Takes a second, remember, the Pubs are after deep fakes.
FlossyDFlynt
No matter what happens now, its over. We are in 25th amendment territory
Werewolf
Sharp lady, if you've ever heard her interviewed. She's asking a legit question.

wolfbreath
ncsupack1 said:

wolfbreath said:

I want to see a deep fake of Biden and his VP, Donald Trump.
ncsupack1
wolfbreath said:

ncsupack1 said:

wolfbreath said:

I want to see a deep fake of Biden and his VP, Donald Trump.
What a team...
First Page Last Page
Page 278 of 302

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.