The Biden Administration..V3

748,956 Views | 10539 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Maybe Jill has asked Hunter to be in charge of the BUTTON?

Geezus, we are effed.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
one of the best hints you'll ever get, in the 1st two seconds.

Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Be interesting to see how many Dems think there could be a chance to win if the nominee isn't Biden, such that they would be supportive of an impeachment drive. And if the GOP-led (barely) House pursues that, puts Dems in a bad position because the whole country can now see that solid grounds exist to remove Biden and if that doesn't happen, any future Dem effort to impeach a GOP president will look extra sketchy.
ncsupack1
Must have had a cold.

wolfbreath
Nate Silver calls for Biden to resign after 'incoherent' comments in ABC interview

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nate-silver-calls-biden-resign-021108484.html

Pollster Nate Silver, the founder of ABC's FiveThirtyEight, called for President Biden to withdraw from the 2024 White House race after making "incoherent comments" in his first postdebate interview Friday.

"The most generous way to put it is that he doesn't seem in command, and that's an extremely hard sell when you're Commander in Chief," Silver said.
ncsupack1
Funny that not that long ago, the Dems called such videos deep fakes, now they are acting like this is new? Come on, the cat is out of the bag, they knew the whole time. It's been there if one was watching.
Gulfstream4
ncsupack1 said:

Funny that not that long ago, the Dems called such videos deep fakes, now they are acting like this is new? Come on, the cat is out of the bag, they knew the whole time. It's been there if one was watching.

Democrats rely on the low information voter. To them, this is all brand new.
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Looking around the internet, I can see how this is news to some. I still would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when whoever thought, that it would be a good idea to have that kind of debate.
Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Looking around the internet, I can see how this is news to some. I still would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when whoever thought, that it would be a good idea to have that kind of debate.
You know, on a slightly separate issue and upon reflection, it's worth remembering that Biden himself hinted strongly in 2020 that he would be a one term "bridge" President while the Party groomed (no pun intended) promising younger candidates for the Presidency. That Dems didn't push back hard on that and also essentially closing the Dem primary to candidates like RFK Jr. and Dean Phillips, is entirely on them with respect to the mess they're in.
wolfbreath
"WURD Radio is not a mouthpiece for the Biden or any other Administration."

Bockwinkle
More cheap fakes!

Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

You know, on a slightly separate issue and upon reflection, it's worth remembering that Biden himself hinted strongly in 2020 that he would be a one term "bridge" President while the Party groomed (no pun intended) promising younger candidates for the Presidency. That Dems didn't push back hard on that and also essentially closing the Dem primary to candidates like RFK Jr. and Dean Phillips, is entirely on them with respect to the mess they're in.

RFK Jr. is an unelectable loon but Re: Biden saying originally he was a bridge solution, exactly!

Biden could and should have been a bridge to a younger, more energetic, more dynamic candidate.

Not sure how or why that strategy changed, but it's to the Dem's detriment that it was not pursued.

packofwolves
CoachCase
packofwolves said:

These people are the real threats to democracy. If you really wanted fair and transparent elections, you would embrace anyone who voted in America that was legally able to vote: citizen, registered and photo ID! I guess since many states after 2020 went back and reexamined their voter rules and regulations designed to protect the voting process, some feel like like there are "fewer opportunities" to gain an advantage. That is the only way for me to interpret this latest proposal by the Democrats leadership.
TheStorm
CoachCase said:

packofwolves said:

These people are the real threats to democracy. If you really wanted fair and transparent elections, you would embrace anyone who voted in America that was legally able to vote: citizen, registered and photo ID! I guess since many states after 2020 went back and reexamined their voter rules and regulations designed to protect the voting process, some feel like like there are "fewer opportunities" to gain an advantage. That is the only way for me to interpret this latest proposal by the Democrats leadership.
Also, now you know why the border is open...
CoachCase
Bingo!
Werewolf
#EnjoyTheShow

Werewolf
#NeedSomeButterOnSieve'sPopcorn

hokiewolf
Isn't this already a Federal law punishable by jail time? Just enforce the current one, don't make redundant legislation to make a political point.
El Lobo Loco
hokiewolf said:

Isn't this already a Federal law punishable by jail time? Just enforce the current one, don't make redundant legislation to make a political point.
This is not redundant legislation. Unlike previous legislation, H.R.8281 specifies the documents required to register to vote in federal elections. You know - to make sure the potential voter is actually a citizen? No more registering to vote with a driver's license.

Text - H.R.8281 - 118th Congress (2023-2024): Safeguard American Voter Eligibility Act | Congress.gov | Library of Congress
Oldsouljer
El Lobo Loco said:

hokiewolf said:

This is not redundant legislation. Unlike previous legislation, H.R.8281 specifies the documents required to register to vote in federal elections. You know - to make sure the potential voter is actually a citizen? No more registering to vote with a driver's license.

Text - H.R.8281 - 118th Congress (2023-2024): Safeguard American Voter Eligibility Act | Congress.gov | Library of Congress
Valid points but it won't likely pass the current Congress and Prez. I suspect it's intended to put people like Jon Tester on the spot, however.
El Lobo Loco
Oldsouljer said:

El Lobo Loco said:

hokiewolf said:

Valid points but it won't likely pass the current Congress and Prez. I suspect it's intended to put people like Jon Tester on the spot, however.
Agreed. I'm sure the Republicans realize it won't pass but they want an official record of the Democrats' opposition.
ncsupack1
Beyond sad.

Gulfstream4
ncsupack1 said:

Beyond sad.

Early bird special and Matlock then it's off to bed for the leader of the free world. We are in good hands!
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Beyond sad.

Early bird special and Matlock then it's off to bed for the leader of the free world. We are in good hands!

Not sure what to make of everything. I still am not convinced that Biden is the guy when all of this is over. Heck for all we know there is deal making taking place.
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Beyond sad.

Many of the polls show that 45-48% of the American voters find this a favorable POTUS trait.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Beyond sad.

Many of the polls show that 45-48% of the American voters find this a favorable POTUS trait.

I can believe that. There are folks who thought he did well during the debate.
Werewolf
I don't know anyone that thinks Biden isn't senile. I know some youngsters that will vote Biden on the basis of LGBTwhatever or abortion.
Big Sexy Pack
ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Beyond sad.

I think it's more that they are trying to convince themselves that he did well.
ncsupack1
Big Sexy Pack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Beyond sad.

True
Werewolf
#Gobbler needs to go ahead and make the switch to the Democrat party. Biden is gonna cook up WW3 quickly it seems.

Civilized
Big Sexy Pack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Beyond sad.

85% of America thought a Biden's debate was a disaster, and the other 15% are liars.
wolfbreath
First Page Last Page
Page 277 of 302

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.