The Biden Administration..V3

926,627 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by Werewolf
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
barelypure said:

Tunnels 2 Towers have said they're going to pay off Diller's mortgage. I might should increase my monthly donation to T2T. They are 1 of the more honest charities where nearly all of the donations go to their stated mission. I hope others here will consider donating. $11 a month ($11.55 if you pay the credit card fee) won't break the bank for most of you.
President Trump made a substantial donation...earmarked to pay off their mortgage. Had to in order to avoid his detractors from saying it was a "political move."

Has Sleepy Joe even mentioned Officer Diller by name yet?

No.

Typical of the left.

Let's ban Jesus and religion from Easter and make it a "trans day."

We already have a holiday where we pretend to be something we aren't. It is called Halloween.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
barelypure
I'm not sure that Trump paid off Diller's mortgage. I looked for that yesterday and didn't see any news. All I sqw was T2T was picking up the mortgage.
Oldsouljer
barelypure said:

I'm not sure that Trump paid off Diller's mortgage. I looked for that yesterday and didn't see any news. All I sqw was T2T was picking up the mortgage.
I don't know that he did, either, so I'll assume not. Interestingly, in the years prior to 2016, stories abound of his generosity to a number of people who were in dire straits. Interestingly, for someone as seemingly full of braggadocio as he is, he's never publicized these charitable acts.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

barelypure said:

I don't know that he did, either, so I'll assume not. Interestingly, in the years prior to 2016, stories abound of his generosity to a number of people who were in dire straits. Interestingly, for someone as seemingly full of braggadocio as he is, he's never publicized these charitable acts.
Supposedly, the persona on the political trail is not the persona in person…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Go back and look at some of the interviews of Trump back in the 80s and 90s.......polite, humble, unassuming would describe him.

What we see now is a guy that knew he was traveling into no man's land if he was to return the federal govt to the people. He knew he would suffer an onslaught. So it somewhat of a "get your game face on".
caryking
Werewolf said:

Go back and look at some of the interviews of Trump back in the 80s and 90s.......polite, humble, unassuming would describe him.

What we see now is a guy that knew he was traveling into no man's land if he was to return the federal govt to the people. He knew he would suffer an onslaught. So it somewhat of a "get your game face on".
That, I agree with, 100%…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
barelypure
barelypure
BBW12OG
And clowns on here will say that he is "fit" to be POTUS.......

Not enough ways to hide him until November...... Keep trotting him out and he will continue to be exposed.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
ncsupack1
Give him a break, he is busy saving us all from the " Climate Crisis ". No other issue at the moment is bigger than that.
barelypure
BBW12OG said:

And clowns on here will say that he is "fit" to be POTUS.......

Not enough ways to hide him until November...... Keep trotting him out and he will continue to be exposed.

Exactly what do you expect from someone who isn't mentally competent to stand trial but those on the left swear he's mentally competent to be President. They have some strange quailifications
BBW12OG
Here is the Pedo in Chief at it again.....

I guess if you can't tell a man from a woman and you think there are over 130 different genders sniffing up babies is acceptable.

Your party's leader lefties... be proud.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Wow.....

Let's see how you liberal ***** nozzles get out of this conundrum.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Across-the-board destruction of America.

Werewolf
Who's the strongest member of Biden's cabinet? #SIeve or #Nappy go first.

Werewolf
Sieve, you guys got this. Digital election fraud wins ever time!

barelypure
Werewolf said:

Sieve, you guys got this. Digital election fraud wins ever time!

Along those lines, and please all you lefties swear to me you won't pass this on to Biden and his ilk, as has been reported the Democrats aren't just shedding Hispanics but it appears to be a full on migration. Well could 1 of those reasons be the Democrat outreach committee doesn't have any Hispanics on it. They're all white devils. Maybe they couldn't find a Hispanic who wanted to be on the committee, IDK, but it's not a good look.
barelypure
Saw this on FB. Want to play a game. Go to biden-mart.com. You check off your grocery items that you normally buy and at the bottom it shows what you would have paid under Trump and what you're paying now under Biden. I'm guessing they're using the national average so YMMV but still it's quite enlightening.

Oh, and share this with all your Democrat friends. I'm sure they'll appreciate it.
Oldsouljer
barelypure said:

Saw this on FB. Want to play a game. Go to biden-mart.com. You check off your grocery items that you normally buy and at the bottom it shows what you would have paid under Trump and what you're paying now under Biden. I'm guessing they're using the national average so YMMV but still it's quite enlightening.

Oh, and share this with all your Democrat friends. I'm sure they'll appreciate it.
Unsurprising. You can't magically bring trillions of new dollars into existence and not expect this as a consequence. Inflation is double-digits right now if measured as it was in 1980. Which is why ~5% in hikes isn't solving inflation. Last night, the price of silver climbed over a buck an ounce to north of $26. Got any old Morgan or Peace dollars? No matter their condition, they're worth over $20 a piece just for their melt value alone.
packofwolves
Interesting comments from Sage Steele, but nothing surprising. We have a scripted President who is in cognitive decline.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/former-espn-host-says-biden-interview-scripted-network-execs
BBW12OG
packofwolves said:

Interesting comments from Sage Steele, but nothing surprising. We have a scripted President who is in cognitive decline.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/former-espn-host-says-biden-interview-scripted-network-execs
She isn't a left wing dingbat so the MSM will "disregard" her comments or.....most likely this:

The POTUS' press team will say that it is common practice for the POTUS to know in advance the subject matter of the conversation and in no, way, shape or form was the interview scripted word for word. That will leave them wiggle room and a huge gray area like every other answer they give.

The blind following sheep will slurp it up and call it a "right wing conspiracy."

i.e. like everything else that gets prove right that they say is wrong.
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

barelypure said:

Unsurprising. You can't magically bring trillions of new dollars into existence and not expect this as a consequence. Inflation is double-digits right now if measured as it was in 1980. Which is why ~5% in hikes isn't solving inflation. Last night, the price of silver climbed over a buck an ounce to north of $26. Got any old Morgan or Peace dollars? No matter their condition, they're worth over $20 a piece just for their melt value alone.

Why are we moving the goalposts?

Who cares how we counted it in 1980?

The relevant benchmark for comparison is how we counted it in 2019 when many Americans evidently thought we had the greatest economy the world has ever seen.
SmaptyWolf
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

barelypure said:

The relevant benchmark for comparison is how we counted it in 2019 when many Americans evidently thought we had the greatest economy the world has ever seen.

Because it's an election year, and they only have one play in the playbook: insist that the amazing economy we're now experiencing is actually Armageddon.
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

barelypure said:

Because it's an election year, and they only have one play in the playbook: insist that the amazing economy we're now experiencing is actually Armageddon.
Amazing economy??? LMAO.... you really think that don't you?

Why are black and Hispanic men leaving the lefty loons??? And riddle me this.... if President Trump EVER uttered any of these statements what would your media overlords have on 24/7 until November?

Why is it acceptable for Sleepy Joe to be openly racist? You are so blindly loyal to your party you can't have an honest discussion.

BBW12OG
Here is how "great" the economy is doing.....

BBW12OG
Here's a little more....

So the lefty that claimed the "great" economy" must have his head up MSDNC's ass 24/7..... smug, condescending and arrogance are requirements for being a lefty.

SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

barelypure said:

Amazing economy??? LMAO.... you really think that don't you?

Why are black and Hispanic men leaving the lefty loons??? And riddle me this.... if President Trump EVER uttered any of these statements what would your media overlords have on 24/7 until November?

Why is it acceptable for Sleepy Joe to be openly racist? You are so blindly loyal to your party you can't have an honest discussion.

Watching you guys smoke your own dope is pretty entertaining.

I won't bore you with economic indicators you probably don't understand, but pretty much ALL of them contradict the alternate reality you guys are frantically trying to create. Good luck with that!

Ask yourself this... is there ANY chance that OANN or whoever would tell you that we've pretty much had a miracle recovery from inflation and compared to the rest of the planet we're basically killing it at the moment? Is there any chance they would tell you anything good about Biden at all? Of course not. That's not their job. So spare us your hyperventilating... you live in a carefully curated conservative fantasy world.
BBW12OG
I understand that over 100k people were laid off last month.

I understand that the average cost of owning a home has nearly tripled since Sleepy Joe took over.

I understand that mortgage rates are at a 40 year high.

I understand that you being a condescending Richard is your schtick and talking down to people who you view as "uneducated" is part of being a libby.

I fully understand the macroeconomics of the situation and compared to the rest of the world we are doing better.

It's like being the tallest midget. If that is your basis of comparison and you are using that to say the economy is doing "great" then I will tell you like this.

Having a door with 10 people clinging to it floating in the North Atlantic in 40 degree water when the Titanic sunk with zero rescue boats around for 4 days is doing great then I guess we should pop champagne.
barelypure
Read an article that raised an interesting point. During the Great Depression people who couldn't afford housing built shanty towns out of most anything. They were called "Hoovervilles" after Pres. Hoover. Now we're seeing more and more living out of their cars. Sedona, AZ has even set aside a parking lot for them. Are we seeing the creation of "Bidenvilles".

Young Americans have the feeling they will never be able to afford a home. And with inflation pushing rentals out of their grasp many are moving back in with their parents. 60% are living paycheck to paycheck with less than $1000 as an emergency fund. This puts many at risk if they experience even a minor bump.

It's hard to argue that things weren't better when Trump was President and that's the message he needs to push. Democrats can run with abortion and Orange Man bad but neither trumps the Economy, Immigration and Crime that Trump has as his trump cards.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

barelypure said:

The government has been moving goalposts in the way it calculates inflation to soft-pedal the true degree of currency debasement, presumably because the latter would upset voters even more than they are, at least the ones who actually believe the present method of calculation.
Civilized
barelypure said:

Read an article that raised an interesting point. During the Great Depression people who couldn't afford housing built shanty towns out of most anything. They were called "Hoovervilles" after Pres. Hoover. Now we're seeing more and more living out of their cars. Sedona, AZ has even set aside a parking lot for them. Are we seeing the creation of "Bidenvilles".

Young Americans have the feeling they will never be able to afford a home. And with inflation pushing rentals out of their grasp many are moving back in with their parents. 60% are living paycheck to paycheck with less than $1000 as an emergency fund. This puts many at risk if they experience even a minor bump.

It's hard to argue that things weren't better when Trump was President and that's the message he needs to push. Democrats can run with abortion and Orange Man bad but neither trumps the Economy, Immigration and Crime that Trump has as his trump cards.

It's easy to argue things were great under Trump until COVID hit and the economy tanked. The years since have been marred by trying to recover from that.

Tanking wasn't Trump's fault any more than the economy still feeling effects of COVID supply chain disruptions and inflationary pressure (and resultant high interest rates to get inflation under control) are Biden's fault.

I have every expectation that the significant reduction in affordability due to increased housing costs, high interest rates, and low housing supply will continue to be blamed on Biden but when contextualized and judged against the rest of the first world that's not a sound explanation.
hokiewolf
Oh, we believe polls again now? Very confusing
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
SmaptyWolf
Civilized said:

barelypure said:

It's easy to argue things were great under Trump until COVID hit and the economy tanked. The years since have been marred by trying to recover from that.

Tanking wasn't Trump's fault any more than the economy still feeling effects of COVID supply chain disruptions and inflationary pressure (and resultant high interest rates to get inflation under control) are Biden's fault.

I have every expectation that the significant reduction in affordability due to increased housing costs, high interest rates, and low housing supply will continue to be blamed on Biden but when contextualized and judged against the rest of the first world that's not a sound explanation.

It's an easy game to play. If we're blaming presidents we can easily argue that Trump was coasting on Obama's economy (hard to spot where Trump starts on the trendlines) until the pandemic hit, and that with a more competent response to the pandemic our economy wouldn't have tanked quite as badly. As always Dem presidents have to start their terms digging out of a Republican mess.
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

I understand that the average cost of owning a home has nearly tripled since Sleepy Joe took over.

I understand that you being a condescending Richard is your schtick and talking down to people who you view as "uneducated" is part of being a libby.

I fully understand the macroeconomics of the situation and compared to the rest of the world we are doing better.

It's like being the tallest midget. If that is your basis of comparison and you are using that to say the economy is doing "great" then I will tell you like this.

Having a door with 10 people clinging to it floating in the North Atlantic in 40 degree water when the Titanic sunk with zero rescue boats around for 4 days is doing great then I guess we should pop champagne.

Can you provide a link to support your claim that the average cost to owning a home has tripled since 2021?
Civilized
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Can you provide a link to support your claim that the average cost to owning a home has tripled since 2021?

He's probably talking about monthly payments, which is simply a function of rates.

But even still, at the lowest ~2% rate in 2021 vs. the 8% rates we briefly saw last year, that's not a tripling, more like doubling.

So yeah, that math ain't mathing.
First Page Last Page
Page 218 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.