The Biden Administration..V3

926,210 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by Werewolf
Buzzosborne
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Of course, it's not a matrix.

Wow, you'd think the house impeachment panel would take that evidence and file a motion of impeachment. Unless it's the same non-existent bull**** evidence that Trump supporters said they had of the 2020 election being stolen.
Werewolf
RIde'n with BIden! We appreciate your wisdom #Sieve #Nappy and #Plas.

Werewolf
Ridin' with Biden. Thanks Sieve.

Werewolf
Ride w Biden and generate some benefits if you've got the cash.

Werewolf
I don't think Kamala can pull as many votes as Biden......maybe 90 million to Joe's 95 million in 2024. Puerto Rico could be a cliffhanger though. At least it appears that way.

Werewolf

Joe BIden voters/supporters will justify/distance themselves from this somehow. Proud Democrats, they are.

packofwolves
Werewolf said:

Joe BIden voters/supporters will justify/distance themselves from this somehow. Proud Democrats, they are.

This should not be a surprise to anyone. Don't even need a tweet to know they have illegally entered. It's common sense.
Werewolf
Sieve & Nappy, still ridin' w Biden!

Ncsufist
Because none of it occurred while he was president??
packofwolves
So Mexico is ok with letting them enter on their southern border, but not from the northern border with the US.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mexico-tells-court-texas-immigration-law-is-threat-its-sovereign-rights

"Mexico has publicly expressed its opposition to SB 4, expressly noting that that enforcement of SB 4 would interfere with Mexico's sovereign right to determine who enters its territory.," the brief says.
BBW12OG
packofwolves said:

So Mexico is ok with letting them enter on their southern border, but not from the northern border with the US.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mexico-tells-court-texas-immigration-law-is-threat-its-sovereign-rights

"Mexico has publicly expressed its opposition to SB 4, expressly noting that that enforcement of SB 4 would interfere with Mexico's sovereign right to determine who enters its territory.," the brief says.
You have to admit that is pretty slick!!!

We don't want them making our country an even bigger sheethole so we will send them right on through...

If there was only a POTUS that had them staying in Mexico before they were processed...

Oh... but he sent mean tweets and hurt the pillow biters' feelings.......

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Russia captured all four before they reached the Ukraine border. They're squealing like pigs supposedly. CIA is the operational arm of the US for the Global Cabal and control almost all of what goes on in the DC Swamp. CIA led the color revolution in 2014 in Ukraine.

Oldsouljer
Assuming that One, these are the actual perps. If I'm Russian authorities and can't find the actuals, I'll scapegoat somebody, not having suspects in custody would be politically unacceptable. Second, if I was the perp who did this in Russia, I'd save a few rounds for myself before ever being taken alive.
Werewolf
Ya think! LOL....

But a world war will be exciting....#Gobbler probably already has some WW3 banners up in his bedroom.
barelypure
Werewolf said:

Russia captured all four before they reached the Ukraine border. They're squealing like pigs supposedly. CIA is the operational arm of the US for the Global Cabal and control almost all of what goes on in the DC Swamp. CIA led the color revolution in 2014 in Ukraine.

In a further convolution supposedly their capture has led ISIS to declare war on Russia. This puts Iran in a pickle as they are 1 of the main supporters of ISIS ideologically and monetarily but they also provide Russia with lots of military assistance, like drones. So what side Iran ends up supporting could be important
BBW12OG
barelypure said:

Werewolf said:

In a further convolution supposedly their capture has led ISIS to declare war on Russia. This puts Iran in a pickle as they are 1 of the main supporters of ISIS ideologically and monetarily but they also provide Russia with lots of military assistance, like drones. So what side Iran ends up supporting could be important
Which ISIS is it? I think, if I am not mistaken, there are different variations of groups that refer to themselves as "ISIS."

I could be totally wrong but I was under the impression that this particular "ISIS" is NOT affiliated with the Iranian faction of ISIS and is more closely aligned with the old Bosnian Islamic movement???
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
barelypure
The article I read in the paper this morning didn't distinguish, it just said they were ISIS and that Iran support ISIS and Russia
BBW12OG
barelypure said:

The article I read in the paper this morning didn't distinguish, it just said they were ISIS and that Iran support ISIS and Russia
Gotcha.... it gets really convoluted over there with the different factions of Muslims and who likes who and who doesn't.

They've been fighting for thousands of years and to be honest I would dare say most of them can't really tell you why.

Now... when you get to the far extremist... the ones that think all non-Muslims should die, women are property and should only be used for breeding... that's a different animal.

The rest I believe have just evolved into money hungry hire for pay terrorist that use Islam as a calling card. If a Baptist church was to offer them a million dollars to blow up an abortion clinic pretty sure they'd take the cash.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
barelypure
BBW12OG said:

barelypure said:

Gotcha.... it gets really convoluted over there with the different factions of Muslims and who likes who and who doesn't.

They've been fighting for thousands of years and to be honest I would dare say most of them can't really tell you why.

Now... when you get to the far extremist... the ones that think all non-Muslims should die, women are property and should only be used for breeding... that's a different animal.

The rest I believe have just evolved into money hungry hire for pay terrorist that use Islam as a calling card. If a Baptist church was to offer them a million dollars to blow up an abortion clinic pretty sure they'd take the cash.
"the ones that think all non-Muslims should die, women are property and should only be used for breeding"

But isn't that all followers of Islam, even the non-extremist, if they follow the Koran?
BBW12OG
barelypure said:

BBW12OG said:

barelypure said:

"the ones that think all non-Muslims should die, women are property and should only be used for breeding"

But isn't that all followers of Islam, even the non-extremist, if they follow the Koran?

LOL... you are 100% correct on that. I don't know of any Muslims I have known over the course of my life that adhere to a strict following of the Koran.... I have a few that I feel comfortable enough around to have asked about the ones who make their wife (wives) cover completely except for their eyes what was the difference.

He pretty much said they have their crazies like every other religion only theirs believe in total absolution of infidels. i.e..... whites, non-Muslims and people who think women have a place in society other than as breeders. True story...

And... if you are a strict follower of the Koran.... you don't use toilet paper..... ran into that in Dearborn, Michigan at a conference. I was not aware of that. Not sure how a stinky ass will get you 72 virgins but they damn sure believe it.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Ncsufist
I've heard isis-k
Werewolf
Without looking it up, I think there is an ISIS K.

EDIT: I'd not seen the one at 3:50ish.....yes
Werewolf
#Sieve, are you on this guy rather than Biden?

Newsom Exempts Panera Bread From California's New $20 Minimum Wage Law Because Its CEO Donates to His Political Campaigns

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/newsom-exempts-panera-bread-californias-new-20-minimum/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=newsom-exempts-panera-bread-californias-new-20-minimum
Werewolf
Mike (Ryan) Blackburn, [2/28/2024 8:40 PM]
It's coming. And you did it to yourselves.
She is 100% correct.

Mike (Ryan) Blackburn, [2/29/2024 1:58 AM]
I hope congressional investigators question Hunter Biden about his message to Hallie, where he claimed China arrested CIA agents in "retaliation" for the Department of Justice imprisoning "my client the chief of intelligence of the People's Republic of China."

What could that possibly mean?

On November 18, 2017, the DOJ arrested Patrick Ho, Hunter's business partner from CEFC China Energy, for violating the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.

Ho was charged with bribery and money laundering after offering millions in cash hidden in boxes to the President of Chad and a Ugandan foreign minister for oil rights in their respective nations.

Remarkably, Ho's first call from prison was to President Joe Biden's brother, James Biden.

Subsequently, he wired $1 million to Hunter Biden under the guise of "legal representation," despite Hunter not being a criminal defense attorney and court records showing no indication of his involvement in Ho's legal defense.

This incident is just one among dozens detailed in the @MarcoPolo501c3 Report on the Biden Laptop, where the Biden family and their business associates violated the Foreign Agent Registration Act.

The punishment for each violation carries a potential five-year prison term for ordinary American citizens.

Court records revealed that the FBI monitored Hunter and James Biden's communications with Patrick Ho, tracked their bank transactions, and raided Ho's offices while prosecuting him for bribery and money laundering.

However, U.S. prosecutors redacted Hunter Biden's name from court exhibits and failed to investigate his lucrative dealings with the foreign operative.

In May 2018, Hunter recorded a voice note in his iPhone Voice Memos app, labeled as "Most Genius Shlt Ever.mp3," where he once again referred to Patrick Ho as the "spy chief of China."

@KanekoaTheGreat
Werewolf
ncsupack1
Our southern border is a huge problem right now. This influx of people is at some point going to cause us issues. In some ways it already has.
Werewolf
Looks like he has a price..........of course most of these RINOs do.

BBW12OG
CNN or MSDNC?

Coming to the MSM soon..
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Werewolf
Here's the intellect -- AOC style - of a number of the WOKESTERs here voting for such loons.

#Sieve, #Nappy, #USC, #DogP......and the handful of others. #RICO

barelypure
BBW12OG
This says it all about him and his followers. You know.... the ones that refuse to answer policy questions like can a man have a baby and can a woman have a *****....

Pure chicken sheeyats..... the whole lot of them.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
barelypure
barelypure said:

https://www.gao.gov/products/gao-24-106927
Biden Administration Made $236 Billion in 'Improper Payments' Last Year: GAO Report

The amount is bigger than what Washington spends on NASA, the Department of Education, and Homeland Security combined, a lawmaker said.

An estimated $236 billion in improper or incorrect payments was made under the Biden administration last year, with Medicare and Medicaid accounting for $100 billion of that total, according to the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO).

"For fiscal year 2023, 14 agencies reported a total estimated $236 billion in improper payments across 71 programs," said a March 26 GAO report. Improper payments refer to payments "that should not have been made or were made in the incorrect amount." The $236 billion calculation does not include certain government programs that agencies determined were "susceptible to significant improper payments."

The amount of such payments under the Biden administration since 2021 totaled more than $764 billion.
Werewolf
Sitting on your hands until it directly affects you and then you make your stand.....after horrible results?

Or correctly identify the corrupt criminal nefarious actions underway prior and taking a stand?

This is a question for each of us to answer.

barelypure
Tunnels 2 Towers have said they're going to pay off Diller's mortgage. I might should increase my monthly donation to T2T. They are 1 of the more honest charities where nearly all of the donations go to their stated mission. I hope others here will consider donating. $11 a month ($11.55 if you pay the credit card fee) won't break the bank for most of you.
First Page Last Page
Page 217 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.