The Biden Administration..V3

926,666 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by Werewolf
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Oh, we believe polls again now? Very confusing

I don't put much stock into them anymore…
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

I understand that over 100k people were laid off last month.

I understand that the average cost of owning a home has nearly tripled since Sleepy Joe took over.

I understand that mortgage rates are at a 40 year high.

I understand that you being a condescending Richard is your schtick and talking down to people who you view as "uneducated" is part of being a libby.

I fully understand the macroeconomics of the situation and compared to the rest of the world we are doing better.

It's like being the tallest midget. If that is your basis of comparison and you are using that to say the economy is doing "great" then I will tell you like this.

Having a door with 10 people clinging to it floating in the North Atlantic in 40 degree water when the Titanic sunk with zero rescue boats around for 4 days is doing great then I guess we should pop champagne.

Can you provide a link to support your claim that the average cost to owning a home has tripled since 2021?
Sure...

google.com

GFY

Your act is old and tired. Dispute it or anything else I have posted today. You won't because you can't.
SmaptyWolf
Civilized said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

I understand that the average cost of owning a home has nearly tripled since Sleepy Joe took over.

I understand that you being a condescending Richard is your schtick and talking down to people who you view as "uneducated" is part of being a libby.

I fully understand the macroeconomics of the situation and compared to the rest of the world we are doing better.

It's like being the tallest midget. If that is your basis of comparison and you are using that to say the economy is doing "great" then I will tell you like this.

Having a door with 10 people clinging to it floating in the North Atlantic in 40 degree water when the Titanic sunk with zero rescue boats around for 4 days is doing great then I guess we should pop champagne.

Can you provide a link to support your claim that the average cost to owning a home has tripled since 2021?

He's probably talking about monthly payments, which is simply a function of rates.

But even still, at the lowest ~2% rate in 2021 vs. the 8% rates we briefly saw last year, that's not a tripling, more like doubling.

So yeah, that math ain't mathing.

P.S. Blaming Biden for inflation and then blaming Biden for the higher interest rates used to combat inflation is ummm... what's the word I'm looking for?
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Sure...

google.com

GFY

Your act is old and tired. Dispute it or anything else I have posted today. You won't because you can't.

Angry man, all I asked for was a link to support your argument. You could have just said, well maybe not triple but it's not easy for regular folks to buy a house and left it at that.
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

He's probably talking about monthly payments, which is simply a function of rates.

But even still, at the lowest ~2% rate in 2021 vs. the 8% rates we briefly saw last year, that's not a tripling, more like doubling.

P.S. Blaming Biden for inflation and then blaming Biden for the higher interest rates used to combat inflation is ummm... what's the word I'm looking for?
Why is inflation high?

Why did we need more stimulus money when the "pandemic" was supposedly over?

Why does Sleepy Joe keep passing orders that are adversely affecting the economical interests of America?

Why is Ford laying off 1500 employees at the electric F150 plant?

Why is the "Green New Deal" taking precedent over real economic issues?

Answer any of the damn questions I have asked that are factually supported. You won't.

You will keep posting your talking points and deflecting from addressing the facts. You saying the economy is better than the rest of the world means nothing.

You know it. But it is a talking point.

The GOP candidate that won in Green Bay last night won by enough to send a signal to you and your lefties. Sleepy Joe is going to need a hell of a lot of water main breaks, found ballots and mail in ballots with not dates than he had last cycle.

And you know it.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Sure...

google.com

GFY

Angry man, all I asked for was a link to support your argument. You could have just said, well maybe not triple but it's not easy for regular folks to buy a house and left it at that.
Not angry.. why don't you do your own research? Typical lazy libby....

And again... you have not addressed a single fact I have posted. You know why and so does everyone else.

Sucks to be in your shoes these days doesn't it?

You no longer have your "safe space" where you couldn't be called out for being the lazy ass pot stirrer like you were.
hokiewolf
Saying that Biden has no fault with where inflation went up is just lying to yourself. Passing $1 Trillion more in spending absolutely contributed to inflation.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
hokiewolf
I thought is was Wausau, which is a different place then Green Bay.
Wufskins
hokiewolf said:

Saying that Biden has no fault with where inflation went up is just lying to yourself. Passing $1 Trillion more in spending absolutely contributed to inflation.

Laying it all at his feet is lying to yourself as well.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

1T is not all of it. Now, I don't fault Biden and Libs for all of this; rather, I fault the most everyone in congress and the white house. Too much spending by everyone and too many times the president signs these bills into law…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

Of course there were contributory effects of spending and stimulus on inflation.

It just needs to be appropriately contextualized against the backdrop of COVID, other first-world economies, and the Great Recession, when the stimulus was too slow and too small and it slowed our economy for years longer than perhaps would have been achievable with more robust stimulus.

If Biden had to do it over again with the benefit of hindsight, would he have made the third round of stimulus smaller? Maybe. But again, without the benefit of hindsight it is extraordinarily difficult to nail stimulus precisely in real time while you're flying the plane through a novel global pandemic, and there was a stated intent to err on the side of making sure to do enough.

The US had the second-largest fiscal response to COVID amongst industrialized nations but only the 19th-highest inflation growth, with the US's inflation growth being 2x-4x less than the top 5 countries (Israel, Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal).

Against the backdrop of the rest of the first world, with its varying degrees of COVID stimulus amongst first world nations but near-universal high inflation, the pressures that drove inflation seem to be more tied to supply chain disruptions and energy costs than government stimulus.

Given how our economy is now outperforming virtually all of those same industrialized nations, it seems like we derived max benefit from fiscal stimulus relative to essentially all of the rest of the world. We stimulated our economy more, which allowed our economy to sustain unusually well during a very challenging 2-year period, and then implemented smart fiscal policy to bring our inflation down faster than virtually all of the rest of the industrialized world while still managing to keep the economy out of the ditch when the monetary policy tightened.

Basically we threaded a very improbable macroeconomic needle over the last four years and Biden deserves some credit for that.

Context matters.
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

And as you post that, spot gold is knocking on the door of $2300/ounce.

• $2294.75
  • 9.51 (0.41%)
  • High: 2295.25
  • Low: 2268.55
barelypure
BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Why is inflation high?

Why does Sleepy Joe keep passing orders that are adversely affecting the economical interests of America?

Answer any of the damn questions I have asked that are factually supported. You won't.

You will keep posting your talking points and deflecting from addressing the facts. You saying the economy is better than the rest of the world means nothing.

The GOP candidate that won in Green Bay last night won by enough to send a signal to you and your lefties. Sleepy Joe is going to need a hell of a lot of water main breaks, found ballots and mail in ballots with not dates than he had last cycle.

And you know it.
When you say our economy is better than the rest of the world, can you name a time when that wasn't true? We've been the gold standard for a long long time. When our economy is on a downswing so is the rest of the world. Therefore we shouldn't be comparing ourselves to other countries but to what we were and what we can be.

All Biden has done is make Fed Chair Powell's job much harder with his spending on leftist wish lists. Had he embraced a little austerity rather than spending like a drunken sailor on shore leave we wouldn't be where we are now.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

If extremely transitory inflation was the cost of preventing a pandemic-induced depression that would probably have taken a decade to dig out of, I'd say it was money well spent. The rest of the world agrees. But please be mad anyway. You're welcome.

Civilized
barelypure said:

BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Why is inflation high?

And you know it.
When you say our economy is better than the rest of the world, can you name a time when that wasn't true? We've been the gold standard for a long long time. When our economy is on a downswing so is the rest of the world. Therefore we shouldn't be comparing ourselves to other countries but to what we were and what we can be.

All Biden has done is make Fed Chair Powell's job much harder with his spending on leftist wish lists. Had he embraced a little austerity rather than spending like a drunken sailor on shore leave we wouldn't be where we are now.

When you talk about performance relative to the world, yeah we're graded on a curve with things like GDP per capita but that's not true for inflation. You can easily and relevantly compare inflation across countries because in this global economy we're all subjected to interrelated global market forces.

If our inflation was an outlier in the industrialized world you'd have a point, but it's not.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

I thought is was Wausau, which is a different place then Green Bay.
Elections were state wide.

The one in Green Bay was for City Council.

The one in Wausau was for Mayor.

google.com
BBW12OG
Here's one for you.....

One Electoral College Vote just switched to Red.

Guess that doesn't matter does it?

ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

hokiewolf said:

So Biden does take some blame then right?
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

hokiewolf said:

Sure, as does Trump, Covid, and Congress.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

hokiewolf said:

Agree.
hokiewolf
Agree as well
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

hokiewolf said:

Agree.
Congress passes bills, Presidents sign them into law. No President has had a veto proof congress in a long time. Both Trump and Biden were wrong in signing Covid relief funds, into law. The big difference is… what we are doing now, is codifying these massive spending numbers. That goes for both Parties. Republicans only talk a big game…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

hokiewolf said:

Can't make a statement about Sleepy Joe or the MARXIST PARTY without mentioning President Trump can you?

You are a good little lemming aren't you?
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

hokiewolf said:

Can't make a statement about Sleepy Joe or the MARXIST PARTY without mentioning President Trump can you?

You can't post without being a giant Richard.
Werewolf
The Manchurian Candidate, 3-1/2 years in and producing intended results, don't you think?

Werewolf
In other words......................but what's next?

Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

If extremely transitory inflation was the cost of preventing a pandemic-induced depression that would probably have taken a decade to dig out of, I'd say it was money well spent. The rest of the world agrees. But please be mad anyway. You're welcome.

#Nappy, New York City needs another stellar Democrat such as yourself. It's bountiful and peaceful there, Go lend a helping hand.

Werewolf
#Nappy an #daSieve have a lot to be proud of and one is certainly the open border.

The families of so many victims can look to each of you.....and should.....!!!!

Werewolf
#Nappy, free bus travel to New York City, sweet home sweet home, right? They need you back home, smart guy.

Werewolf
#Nappy needs to take his politics and his vote back to New York CIty.........he can make a valuable contribution there.

Werewolf
Can't quite make out what she said "We have a government that is run by ........?????
#Sieve, can you take a listen and help us out?

Werewolf
For all here that keep burying their heads in the sand.

"We have an administration that is run by criminals who hate America"

"I'd like to start off with something Edward Snowden, a whistleblower once said. He said, when exposing a crime is treated as committing a crime, you are being ruled by criminals"
Werewolf
Some of you dip$hts here need to wake up, this will make its way here. One more Biden term and you can bet your pu$$nboots on it.

Werewolf
How do the Biden puppet masters do it? Food supply is certainly part of it. Our 2nd amendment gives us some level of protection but as Biden has reminded us on occasion, a handheld weapon is no match for modern weaponry controlled by a tyrant. A new - but this time deadly - virus and lockdown aka Rockerfeller's Operation Lockstep.

BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

hokiewolf said:

You can't post without being a giant Richard.
LOL.... coming from the crayon eating, window licking, mouth breather who won't even address ONE of the damn facts that have been posted about his party.

GFY there packskins... you are a clown on TWO boards and you are proving each day why people laugh at you.

You have zero backbone. You are a 24/7 no life having poster. Get a damn life dude...... it's sad.
First Page Last Page
Page 219 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.