The Biden Administration..V3

925,220 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by Werewolf
packofwolves
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

I see Pubs are now scrambling from "Biden has dementia" to "Biden is drugged up"

What drug makes a dementia patient suddenly sound coherent, quick, and witty, again?

Between Biden being completely put together, MTG and other Trump mugshot-wearing loons looking like petty MAGA clowns, and the absolutely comedic freakshow Katie Britt SOTU response, there's a bunch of Republican election strategists ****ting their pants today.

I do believe Biden is on medications and has been for a while, but in the SOTU he did the same thing he has done the past year when reading from a teleprompter. Nothing different there. He still has his gaffs and his crazy yelling and whispering. I am not surprised he made it through the SOTU. That doesn't mean he is not in decline. Anyone who thinks Biden is not in cognitive decline and can run this country for another 4 years is willfully blind
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

That SOTU was a pretty poor effort last night by Biden but hey at least he didn't fall down so that's a plus. Going to be a lot of fun having him in office next year because the MAGA crowd thinks there more votes for Trump then there actually is.

Lol. Fakest conservative here. You've come almost as unglued as independent civ.

actually I disagree, I've been very consistent with my opinion. Trump isn't a conservative. Not even close.

Trump is the conservative option. Hailey was not conservative either so let's not pretend conservatism is the issue. You have been very consistent in cheerleading against the leading conservative option. We agree on that.
That's because he's demonstrated that he is also not fit for office. Which is a shame because that's going to cost the election and a lot of down ballot candidates this cycle.

Trump has consistently lost ground for the conservative movement in the last three election cycles. I dont expect that to change in 2024

That's not cheerleading against, that's just reality man.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

That SOTU was a pretty poor effort last night by Biden but hey at least he didn't fall down so that's a plus. Going to be a lot of fun having him in office next year because the MAGA crowd thinks there more votes for Trump then there actually is.

Lol. Fakest conservative here. You've come almost as unglued as independent civ.

actually I disagree, I've been very consistent with my opinion. Trump isn't a conservative. Not even close.

Trump is the conservative option. Hailey was not conservative either so let's not pretend conservatism is the issue. You have been very consistent in cheerleading against the leading conservative option. We agree on that.
That's because he's demonstrated that he is also not fit for office. Which is a shame because that's going to cost the election and a lot of down ballot candidates this cycle.

Trump has consistently lost ground for the conservative movement in the last three election cycles. I dont expect that to change in 2024

Reality is you cheerleading against him. We've all seen it. You can pretend you don't, but your posting history says otherwise. Hell, you think there was an insurrection too. Lol.

You will be disappointed when he wins. Just like civ and smapty.

"Not fit for office" is a liberal, and child like, take. He is fit for office. You may be deranged and get in your feelings whenever he speaks but he is definitely fit for office. He is by far the better option for anyone conservative, which you claim to be. But you, a "conservative" cheerlead against him....

That's just reality.
Civilized
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Reality is you cheerleading against him. We've all seen it. You can pretend you don't, but your posting history says otherwise. Hell, you think there was an insurrection too. Lol.

"Not fit for office" is a liberal, and child like, take. He is fit for office. You may be deranged and get in your feelings whenever he speaks but he is definitely fit for office. He is by far the better option for anyone conservative, which you claim to be. But you, a "conservative" cheerlead against him....

That's just reality.

If the Dems were declaring a past Dem President fit for office that had done all the crazy, illegal, nepotistic, undemocratic **** Trump has done y'all would absolutely lose your damn minds.

Thank goodness there are 20% of Republicans that actually have the dignity and courage admit to Trump being unfit. Hopefully that number rises between now and November.
jkpackfan
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Agreed on the 2nd point
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

That's just reality.

If the Dems were declaring a past Dem President fit for office that had done all the crazy, illegal, nepotistic, undemocratic **** Trump has done y'all would absolutely lose your damn minds.

Thank goodness there are 20% of Republicans that actually have the dignity and courage admit to Trump being unfit. Hopefully that number rises between now and November.

It won't. Your weekend at Bernie's candidate is going to get smoked.
packgrad
Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

That's just reality.

It won't. Your weekend at Bernie's candidate is going to get smoked.
Maybe. Biden is so incompetent that it's doubtful he won an honest election last time. That said, Jimmy Carter lost in a landslide because the nation was in a world of hurt that pales in comparison to where we are today.
packgrad
packgrad
Damn I wish 1995 Bill Clinton would come back and give y'all a talking-to.

packgrad
caryking
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

That's just reality.

Being that we are about to elect a new president (presidential term, that is), I think it's safe to say Biden is a past president, soon…. If he wins, he will be the new president…

So, when you use the following… "that had done all the crazy, illegal, nepotistic, undemocratic ****"

Civ, other that the blinded people similar to you, that description fits Biden to a tee…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
It's the rubber band effect of Trump. Basically, just go completely 180 to anything Trump says.
packofwolves
jkpackfan
packgrad said:

Damn I wish 1995 Bill Clinton would come back and give y'all a talking-to.

Back when democrats weren't bat **** crazy.

Clinton was actually the very first president I ever voted for.
Redwolf
Interesting interesting

https://thefederalist.com/2024/03/08/exclusive-liz-cheney-january-6-committee-suppressed-exonerating-evidence-of-trumps-push-for-national-guard/
packofwolves
Redwolf said:

Interesting interesting

https://thefederalist.com/2024/03/08/exclusive-liz-cheney-january-6-committee-suppressed-exonerating-evidence-of-trumps-push-for-national-guard/

Yep and now Cheney is denying it. But the committee did push the narrative that Trump did not request 10000 nation guard a few years ago.
Civilized
packofwolves said:

Redwolf said:

Interesting interesting

Yep and now Cheney is denying it. But the committee did push the narrative that Trump did not request 10000 nation guard a few years ago.

LOL.

Acting defense Secretary didn't receive the order. Governors of adjacent states didn't either.

So who exactly did Trump give the order to?

This is more bull**** Trump deflection.

Him making some vague reference to troops in a meeting isn't presidential action. If he wanted the troops he could have had the troops but he had to either involve the military directly via the Defense Secretary or through governors that would mobilize their states' National Guard for that purpose.

He did neither.

ETA: Isn't testifying under oath a beautiful thing? Crazy how stories change when you get all these election-deniers and Trump water-carriers under oath.
caryking
Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Redwolf said:

Interesting interesting

LOL.

Acting defense Secretary didn't receive the order. Governors of adjacent states didn't either.

Him making some vague reference to troops in a meeting isn't presidential action. If he wanted the troops he could have had the troops but he had to either involve the military directly via the Defense Secretary or through governors that would mobilize their states' National Guard for that purpose.

He did neither.

ETA: Isn't testifying under oath a beautiful thing? Crazy how stories change when you get all these election-deniers and Trump water-carriers under oath.
Civ, can the president actually place the National Guard in DC?

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Redwolf said:

Interesting interesting

LOL.

He did neither.

Civ, can the president actually place the National Guard in DC?

I've read the President has direct command over 2,000 guardsmen in DC.

Above that number and he has to federalize other states' guards to command them, or can ask governors to mobilize their guards to come help.
packofwolves
Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Redwolf said:

Interesting interesting

LOL.

He did neither.

Did you read The Federalist article?
BBW12OG
You know he only reads articles that are approved by the state run media.

He and his band of group think lefties only care about the narrative they are supposed to believe.

The first original thought he has WILL be his first.

Same with all the lefties. Can't step out of line or you will be some sort of "-ist"
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
DrummerboyWolf
BBW12OG said:

He and his band of group think lefties only care about the narrative they are supposed to believe.

Same with all the lefties. Can't step out of line or you will be some sort of "-ist"
It's unbelievable what the lefties on here post and believe. There are some really stupid people on that side.

It's UnConstitutional for the President to deploy troops(National Guard) in the U. S. He has to get asked to deploy them. They asked Bowser and the Capitol Police(Nancy Pelosi) and they both refused. It was a set up from the get go and Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder could both see that that.
BBW12OG
DrummerboyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

It's unbelievable what the lefties on here post and believe. There are some really stupid people on that side.

It's UnConstitutional for the President to deploy troops(National Guard) in the U. S. He has to get asked to deploy them. They asked Bowser and the Capitol Police(Nancy Pelosi) and they both refused. It was a set up from the get go and Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder could both see that that.
Yeah... but...but.... Joe and Mika didn't say that. Jake Tapper and Jim Costa didn't either.

If they say it's a "right wing conspiracy" then that's exactly what it is.......

There has been only ONE person openly defy the United States Constitution and he even bragged about doing it. The SCOTUS and Ice Cream Queen both said he didn't and couldn't forgive student loans... he did.

Where's the constitutional crisis at now lefties??

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
BBW, my man...

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

Remember that time you guys read an article that wasn't approved by "conservative" media? Yeah, I don't either.

Or that time any of you had an original thought or stepped out of line?

Lol, yeah ok.
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Remember that time you guys read an article that wasn't approved by "conservative" media? Yeah, I don't either.

Lol, yeah ok.
Yeah... plenty of times. Unlike you and the rest of your merry band of MARXISTS most, if not all, conservatives like to get information from multiple sources.

We have to. Unlike you and the rest of your sheep conservatives tend to question everything and seek out as much information to formulate an opinion. And most of the places you and your sheep get information from derives from DNC talking points so you really aren't getting different information. Same crap different bucket.

Now obviously you won't agree with it because you can't even tell us what a woman is. You think men can breastfeed, have kids and menstruate. You also think women have balls and a shaft. But, you do you. I'm sure you have no problem with either.

So if you want to go at it bring it the F on. It's been a while since I had the pleasure of humiliating a flaming liberal jack @$$. You seem to fit the bill to a "T."
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Lol, yeah ok.
Yeah... plenty of times. Unlike you and the rest of your merry band of MARXISTS most, if not all, conservatives like to get information from multiple sources.

We have to. Unlike you and the rest of your sheep conservatives tend to question everything and seek out as much information to formulate an opinion. And most of the places you and your sheep get information from derives from DNC talking points so you really aren't getting different information. Same crap different bucket.

Now obviously you won't agree with it because you can't even tell us what a woman is. You think men can breastfeed, have kids and menstruate. You also think women have balls and a shaft. But, you do you. I'm sure you have no problem with either.

So if you want to go at it bring it the F on. It's been a while since I had the pleasure of humiliating a flaming liberal jack @$$. You seem to fit the bill to a "T."

Lol, uh huh. You guys scour the ENTIRE right wing echo chamber for news... everything from Fox News and OANN all the way over to YouTube, Twatter, and illuminati-truth-gobbler.com and then up Steve Bannon's rectum for good measure. And of course there is the fountain of all truth, Dear Leader's "Truths"!

This disinformation is coming from so many "different" places!
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Lol, yeah ok.

Lol, uh huh. You guys scour the ENTIRE right wing echo chamber for news... everything from Fox News and OANN all the way over to YouTube, Twatter, and illuminati-truth-gobbler.com and then up Steve Bannon's rectum for good measure. And of course there is the fountain of all truth, Dear Leader's "Truths"!

This disinformation is coming from so many "different" places!
Nice retort....

Tell me you have a room temperature IQ without telling me.

Like I said... you are a mental midget and you bring nothing of substance to this board other than the same left wing liberal MSNBC talking points with little to no proof to substantiate them.

Now... run along. There are plenty of windows for you to lick and crayons to eat. I'm sure you miss that when you are typing up such a well thought out response......
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packofwolves
BBW12OG said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Yeah... but...but.... Joe and Mika didn't say that. Jake Tapper and Jim Costa didn't either.

If they say it's a "right wing conspiracy" then that's exactly what it is.......

There has been only ONE person openly defy the United States Constitution and he even bragged about doing it. The SCOTUS and Ice Cream Queen both said he didn't and couldn't forgive student loans... he did.

Where's the constitutional crisis at now lefties??

Don't hold your breath. They won't comment on it.
BBW12OG
Oh I know...

Typical lefties...when faced with the facts they run, hide and wait until they think they have the upper hand.

You know, like Wil E. Coyote chasing the Road Runner.....

How many of the lefties here have been clamoring for years that the FINALLY have the big bad orange man dead to rights only to be crushed by a falling boulder time after time after time?

Now... with Fani Willis' display of intelligence following by that clown show up in NYC.... you'd think these pudhumpers would have learned by now.

The stupid in some of these people make me feel bad for America.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Sieve and Nappy must have been there. How about it fellas, big crowd, huh? Looks like he's win Georgia, 2024 to be a repeat 2020.

Trump is leading Buyden in the polls by 5 or 6 points but Buyden may close in the end and eek anohter 2020 out. Some of you R's are f'n brainwashed too.......you really think the #'s are this close? You're listening to the Mockingbird Media damn near everywhere........and that absolutely includes FoxNews.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
I thought I'd chip in and help Sieve, Gobbler and Nappy with some WOKE support.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Redwolf
BBW12OG said:

Oh I know...

Typical lefties...when faced with the facts they run, hide and wait until they think they have the upper hand.

You know, like Wil E. Coyote chasing the Road Runner.....

How many of the lefties here have been clamoring for years that the FINALLY have the big bad orange man dead to rights only to be crushed by a falling boulder time after time after time?

Now... with Fani Willis' display of intelligence following by that clown show up in NYC.... you'd think these pudhumpers would have learned by now.

The stupid in some of these people make me feel bad for America.
It's going to come to a head soon, why, because the vail can't hide the truth anymore. People are starting to figure it out. The cost of basic needs has gone through the roof and now that everyone has maxed out their cards and have no recourse, their eyes have opened. Haha what's really hilarious is the Dems rebuttal. That it's shinkflation and greedy corporate America holding you hostage! That's falling on deaf ears for sure, laughable really.
And they brag about job creation…what were the numbers before Biden. I don't know but I would bet you that Biden still hasn't recovered all the jobs he's lost America and his numbers are still in the red or close to it.

When Trump wins gather your family and stay vigil.. it will not be excepted by the marxists… I almost would say if the writing is on the wall, Biden and the socialists will take us to war before they give it up. Yes they will do exactly that with which they accuse the republicans. Of course they will, it's what they've done from the beginning.
Redwolf
Werewolf said:

I thought I'd chip in and help Sieve, Gobbler and Nappy with some WOKE support.

Haha, sounds good to me. Doesn't this knot head know she's bolstering Trumps campaign with every listed item?
Such a small demographic. So sorry he wants to stop you from permanently scaring children with gender altering surgeries. Sorry he wants to remove all these illegal immigrants that are a huge drain on our tax dollars.
On and on. This is a classic case of give them enough rope and eventually they will hang themselves.
First Page Last Page
Page 212 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.