The Biden Administration..V3

924,804 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A must read.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Sooo, you guys gonna actually watch the State of the Union tonight? Or just wait for a cleverly edited recap?

I imagine seeing Biden speak effectively and not actually slobber all over himself would cause some painful cognitive dissonance for you.
I have no doubt Biden will speak cognitively. They will shoot him up with a concoction that might kill some of us…

And no.. I will not be watching. Liars will lie…
Maybe Mormad knows what kind of drug does that, I sure don't. My theory is that they kill his microphone and use a ventriloquist with a hidden mic hidden somewhere just outside the chamber.
Yea, they made him a concoction.. unfortunately, for the US, it made him MAD as hell. That guy was angry!
Hey, he's getting better! You didn't see him sniffing or fondling congressional pages while on-camera, right? :B
caryking
I'm telling you… the Dems have to agree that Joe was pumped up on a concoction last night. If not, then you may need to consider, Were could be correct, that we have multiple Joe Biden's…

Just sayin…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
I've been putting it out there, lobbing it over the plate.....over n over again............I know it's a lot to digest. I don't know how this will be revealed.......but hang on, a cornered animal will do anything to escape. I don't know for certain what's going on........but what we're seeing is a psych-op. Supposedly there were 4 of em', one died and now 3 remain.

Adrenochrome is another one........it took me close to two years to believe it wasn't BS..........I kept looking into it, it's real.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

I'm telling you… the Dems have to agree that Joe was pumped up on a concoction last night. If not, then you may need to consider, Were could be correct, that we have multiple Joe Biden's…

Just sayin…
Lol, OOOOOR... and hear me out... you guys live in a right wing media fantasy world!

General elections where you guys are forced out of your cult compound to interact with the real world must be very disorienting.
packgrad
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Just sayin…
Lol, OOOOOR... and hear me out... you guys live in a right wing media fantasy world!

General elections where you guys are forced out of your cult compound to interact with the real world must be very disorienting.
You're the stupid MF'er with several mils of a death concoction in your blood stream......by the way, it's time for your March jab, You're sheeple.
Werewolf
I think it's a white hat operation but it might not be. Several months ago I stated the Biden operation was run by one of 3 groups...........although a 4th group may be possible.

1. White Hat Patriots (Trump, Chris MIller, Flynn, Ezra, space force, Cheyenne Mtn strategic defense forces)
2. WEF/NWO/Khazarian Mafia/Soros/Obama
3. CCP
............the 4th could be Senior Executive Service.......split off from Group 2 (the WEF group).
..........and the Q operation is global.
Werewolf
I've been watching news and keeping up with politics for damn near 55 years .....engaged as a teenager. I've watched Joe Biden since well before the attempted Clarence Thomas lynching. I know a REAL Joe Biden when I see one. Here's the real one ........alongside one of the fake ones. I'm 68 yrs old and I still have 20 20 vision.....

Werewolf
#DEVOLUTION..........will you please wake the F up.

Werewolf
#Nappy and #Sieve, sheeple for real.

Werewolf
A real representation of what's underway. They're laughing at America.

caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Just sayin…

Hey man/girl/it/or whatever…. You can't have it both ways..

Joe was either hopped up on some concoction or that was another person.

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Just sayin…

Don't get me wrong, you guys setting the bar so low with the endless dementia crap really helps Biden crush expectations every time he speaks. I get it that you're only doing it because you're unbelievably stupid, but regardless, we appreciate your service!
hokiewolf
That SOTU was a pretty poor effort last night by Biden but hey at least he didn't fall down so that's a plus. Going to be a lot of fun having him in office next year because the MAGA crowd thinks there more votes for Trump then there actually is.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Just sayin…

Don't get me wrong, you guys setting the bar so low with the endless dementia crap really helps Biden crush expectations every time he speaks. I get it that you're only doing it because you're unbelievably stupid, but regardless, we appreciate your service!
They are some sour words from a female,..

Joe Biden
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

That SOTU was a pretty poor effort last night by Biden but hey at least he didn't fall down so that's a plus. Going to be a lot of fun having him in office next year because the MAGA crowd thinks there more votes for Trump then there actually is.

Lol. Fakest conservative here. You've come almost as unglued as independent civ.
packgrad
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Just sayin…

They are some sour words from a female,..

The moron's expectations were exceeded. Lol. Says it all about Wendy.
Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

That's not the drugs, he's been selling himself to the highest bidder for years.
jkpackfan
caryking said:

Just sayin…
Dude was definitely pumped up on something, there are not multiple Joe Bidens though lol.
packofwolves
hokiewolf said:

I don't think it will be fun with 4 more years of this happening…and remember Kamala will be swapped in probably sooner than later….

Civilized
I see Pubs are now scrambling from "Biden has dementia" to "Biden is drugged up"

What drug makes a dementia patient suddenly sound coherent, quick, and witty, again?

Between Biden being completely put together, MTG and other Trump mugshot-wearing loons looking like petty MAGA clowns, and the absolutely comedic freakshow Katie Britt SOTU response, there's a bunch of Republican election strategists ****ting their pants today.

packgrad
Biden "completely put together" is one of independent civ's best yet.

What a brainwashed cultist.

Baaaaaa

jkpackfan
Lmao holy hell
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Lol. Fakest conservative here. You've come almost as unglued as independent civ.

actually I disagree, I've been very consistent with my opinion. Trump isn't a conservative. Not even close.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

T That SOTU was a pretty poor effort last night by Biden but hey at least he didn't fall down so that's a plus. Going to be a lot of fun having him in office next year because the MAGA crowd thinks there more votes for Trump then there actually is.

actually I disagree, I've been very consistent with my opinion. Trump isn't a conservative. Not even close.
Hokie, I've said the same thing about Trump and got laughed out of here. You are correct, Trump is not a conservative; rather, he is moderate.

In 2028, we will get a true conservative MAGA candidate. Until then, Trump is the voice of the movement and I support him. So, give us four more years and you will be satisfied…

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

Will be interesting to see what happens in the general. I'll will be watching the down ballets and what happens there.
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Trump is the conservative option. Hailey was not conservative either so let's not pretend conservatism is the issue. You have been very consistent in cheerleading against the leading conservative option. We agree on that.
Werewolf
It has been said "we must show you" the receipts............."we cannot tell you" because our population is too F'n brainwashed.

Werewolf
LMAO, he's got his right index finger poised on top of the RED BUTTON. #DaSieve #DaNappy

Werewolf
Werewolf
Here ya go #Nappy and #Sieve, this gives you something to ***** about w regards to Biden's SOTU. Join in w Nancy.

Werewolf
From the mold of Patrick Henry himself!

Werewolf
Priceless!
Biden tills Netanyahu that he needs to have a come to Jesus moment

https://share.newsbreak.com/6cr85xwk
packofwolves
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

T That SOTU was a pretty poor effort last night by Biden but hey at least he didn't fall down so that's a plus. Going to be a lot of fun having him in office next year because the MAGA crowd thinks there more votes for Trump then there actually is.

Hokie, I've said the same thing about Trump and got laughed out of here. You are correct, Trump is not a conservative; rather, he is moderate.

In 2028, we will get a true conservative MAGA candidate. Until then, Trump is the voice of the movement and I support him. So, give us four more years and you will be satisfied…

I would say Trump is a moderate Republican (versus Manchin who is a moderate Democrat). The average Dem voter won't see it with their party and liberal media pushing the "extreme MAGA" agenda.
First Page Last Page
Page 211 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.