The Biden Administration..V3

925,223 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
But the WOKE group here sees nothing. It's quite comical, yet very sad and concerning.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
In other words, just like the kicking, biting, swinging and name calling when we kept telling the group here about the poisonous jabs........it's that way across the board here. If it makes em' uncomfortable .....for the sheepish nap, its kicking and screaming at ya.........don't wake them up!

From my fellow MAGA compatriot, Kevin Sorbo.

Werewolf
Yepper :-) Sieve and Nappy, u got this !

packofwolves
Biden's border…

https://nypost.com/2024/03/11/us-news/fbi-director-very-concerned-about-isis-ties-to-human-smuggling-network/

"So, I want to be a little bit careful how far I can go in open session, but there is a particular network that, where some of the overseas facilitators of the smuggling network have ISIS ties that we're very concerned about and that we've been spending enormous amount of effort with our partners investigating," the FBI director said
jkpackfan
packofwolves
The leader of the free world…
packgrad
caryking
packgrad said:

Don't know the poll; however, that's look correct, based on my experience with liberals.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
If you have a relative in your family that may not have been hugely successful in life but worked a steady job what does their SS check look like at retirement?

Werewolf
Werewolf
One of #daSieve's guy has the floor. Helping #daSieve out, once again!

Werewolf
Poor thing, she sure doesn't understand what living under a authoritarian govt like #Nappy does. #rollingmyeyes

Werewolf

BBW12OG
Where is the confidence in Sleepy Joe??

I thought the drug cocktail that the infused Sleepy Joe with was going to "restart" his campaign!!!

You lefties best get to filling out ballots and do it in a hurry....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
BBW12OG said:

I thought the drug cocktail that the infused Sleepy Joe with was going to "restart" his campaign!!!

Trump will need 100M to win! I think we are the ones that need to get busy filling out ballots...

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Trump will need 100M to win! I think we are the ones that need to get busy filling out ballots...
Oooooohhhhhh.... you are going to get Libby Civ and his cuckboy fired up with that comment....LMAO...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
It's discouraging to see so many brainwashed people.....unable to see through the gaslighting Mockingbird Media. Those of you don't deserve the freedom we have enjoyed here for so long and the freedom that so many have fought and died for........all the way back to 1771. This guy has done his homework and with some modest level of discernment has found truth and now takes the time to spell it out for even the most naive of you here.

Werewolf
packofwolves
Joe's handlers pushing away the press to prevent questions. This is the leader of the free world! What a pathetic president.

ncsupack1
^ I personally don't care for it, but let's be honest, it got him elected the last time around. Why not try it again?
BBW12OG
ncsupack1 said:

^ I personally don't care for it, but let's be honest, it got him elected the last time around. Why not try it again?
You are correct. But... the problem is there isn't a pandemic excuse they can fall back on and enough Americans have seen him in action lately to really begin to question his mental acuity.

Plus you have Sideshow Karinne at the podium telling the world he is perfectly fine when our eyes tell us otherwise.

The lies he tells on a consistent basis are enough alone that should keep him out of the White House. He told the one about the fire in his house that almost killed his wife, cat and corvette... it was a small kitchen fire that caused smoke damage to the kitchen.

What a damn clown. The only thing sadder than that are the mindless sheep that continue to support him.

Libby Civ and his cuckboy Pinocchio come to mind!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
ncsupack1
BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

You are correct. But... the problem is there isn't a pandemic excuse they can fall back on and enough Americans have seen him in action lately to really begin to question his mental acuity.

Plus you have Sideshow Karinne at the podium telling the world he is perfectly fine when our eyes tell us otherwise.

The lies he tells on a consistent basis are enough alone that should keep him out of the White House. He told the one about the fire in his house that almost killed his wife, cat and corvette... it was a small kitchen fire that caused smoke damage to the kitchen.

What a damn clown. The only thing sadder than that are the mindless sheep that continue to support him.

Libby Civ and his cuckboy Pinocchio come to mind!!

They all lie, not sure how Biden is any different. Correct, Covid isn't the thing that it was last time, but the general public doesn't pay attention the same way others do. America has a very short memory. Biden is going to play the same play book as before, the issue is, can Trump keep his mouth shut?
BBW12OG
So far he has been really reserved compared to the past.

Let's hope it continues. Sleepy Joe is in bad shape. Anyone with eyes can see that. Horizontal "Cackling Hyena" Harris is who is running for POTUS.

God help us if that happens.

And I agree with you 100% on "Hiding Biden" approach. But... it does seem that some in the MSM, outside of MSDNC of course, have started asking tougher questions about that issue. I'm sure as the election nears and they get their DNC talking points that will cease and desist immediately.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
ncsupack1
Agree, I think Biden is going to have a hard time this go round hiding. Times are different and he needs to be out in the public eye. Trump just needs to pipe it down and look presidential and he wins. I think Trump is going to have to pick a better running mate than Rogers or the 9-11 denier.
packofwolves
Biden's program that flies migrants directly into the US included a migrant who is now charged with raping a 15 year old girl.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/haitian-migrant-charged-rape-15-year-old-girl-entered-controversial-parole-program-sources
Werewolf
Nappy and Sieve should be happy about this, if it continues across the corporate landscape, we will have a huge chunk of America's legal population on welfare........and BEAUTIFUL BIG GOVT.

#SIEVE #NAPPY

Wufskins
Soy boys and maga make strange bed fellows.
Werewolf
LMAO, where is daSieve and daNapster?

caryking
Wufskins said:

Soy boys and maga make strange bed fellows.
Soy boys?

Joe Biden
Wufskins
Charlie Kirk is calling for a boycott of the world's second largest producer of chicken, pork, and beef. That cuts down on your options other than going vegan. No BL, no Doritos, no Tyson foods, maga gonna be shopping at Whole Foods!
Werewolf
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Redwolf said:

Interesting interesting

#Sieve & #Nappy, do you follow basketball much. THere is this guy named "Chuck" that was on CNN a couple of days ago........I'm sure you were watching. Whatcha think fellas?

Werewolf
#Nappy, this wasn't you in a prior career was it? #CNN

Werewolf
What does Buyden mean when he says "the right roof on it" ?

Werewolf
#Gobbler, what's he talking about? Million-acre fires...........and blue roofs that don't burn?

#Gobbler, help me out............

Werewolf
MIke Gill's Pandora's Box........Sununu spells New Hampshire. But what will Pandora's Box and Sununu spell together ;-)

First Page Last Page
Page 213 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.