The Biden Administration..V3

517,483 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Werewolf
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glasswolf said:

He's been warned. Next screw up gets him a vacation.

All the guy does is flame, in some nearly incoherent rambling, post after post after post.
packofwolves
It's no coincidence that Biden decided to release 10 million more oil barrels for November from the strategic reserve. Need to try keep gas prices down during the election month. He has reduced the reserves to a 40 year low for political reasons!

https://nypost.com/2022/10/05/us-will-tap-oil-reserve-after-opec-aligns-with-russia/

The answer is more drilling and increasing domestic production. Move back towards energy independence. Only hope for this country is to have Republicans take over the house and/or senate. Stop the insanity of this administration.
Marco
I called him a "house negro"not "house ******""What is the problem?Negro is the proper word,rite?Should i say colored?Black?Jus like i say "Caucasian" instead of "white"!!
Gulfstream4
Marco said:

I called him a "house negro"not "house ******""What is the problem?Negro is the proper word,rite?Should i say colored?Black?Jus like i say "Caucasian" instead of "white"!!

Wow
Marco
Glasswolf,sorry i didn't get that memo that i have been warned!Warned for what?Talking bout Donald J.Trump?Lol
Marco
You people get up here and voice your displeasure bout what people you disagree with do but if some1 go against what yall love you get upset!
Marco
I am paying subscriber,i pay my monthly fee just like the rest of you!!Jus so happen we are on the different said of the fence when it comes to politics!!One thing i've learned in life is we all are not gonna agree on everything!!Some of you have thin skin!
Gulfstream4
Marco said:

You people get up here and voice your displeasure bout what people you disagree with do but if some1 go against what yall love you get upset!

Marco, if you scroll to the top you'll see this thread is titled Biden Administration.

It should be obvious, even to the most casual observer, this thread is about Biden and his administration.

EVERY. SINGLE. THREAD. All you do is something-something Trump. Do you have anything to say about the guy you voted for or the job he is doing?
BBW12OG
Marco said:

Well...... I guess after a warning we won't be dealing with ol'rich anymore will we?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Marco
Gulfstream4,i respond what i read on here and all i see is bunch Joe Biden bashing!!I am still trying to figure out me being warned!Warned about what!!Voiceing my opinion??
Marco
BBW120G,he's gonna another resident where he gonna living free also!!But one thing is for certain he's not gonna have to worry bout his comensary been empty,his followers will take care of that!!Lol!
Marco
Oh yeah,11th circuit court of appeals ruled against Tha Don again!Doj,do your job!!Look 11th circuit judges,Trump bashing time!!Lol!!!
Gulfstream4
Marco said:

Gulfstream4,i respond what i read on here and all i see is bunch Joe Biden bashing!!I am still trying to figure out me being warned!Warned about what!!Voiceing my opinion??

Then engage and defend Mr. Biden and his administration. (Title of this thread)

Let's see what you have besides incoherent ramblings about Trump this or Trump that.
packgrad
Lol. He doesn't even know he's been warned by a "mod" or what he's done wrong. If it was another poster they'd be complaining to ownership to have him removed.
Glasswolf
Marco said:

You can voice your opinion all you want. You are not going to use the term "house n***" like you did earlier. You also are not going to direct post to or about other posters.

I encourage you to start a "I hate Trump" topic and post all you want. I agree with the others. This topic is about the Biden Administration.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

BBW12OG
Glasswolf said:

Marco said:

You can voice your opinion all you want. You are not going to use the term "house n***" like you did earlier. You also are not going to direct post to or about other posters.

I encourage you to start a "I hate Trump" topic and post all you want. I agree with the others. This topic is about the Biden Administration.
Thank you Glass!

Hope you are doing well. Hang in there and keep up the clean up!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

Marco said:

Thank you Glass!

Done with treatments and so far no sign of the C word. I appreciate the kind words!
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

BBW12OG
Great news!!! I didn't want to ask... but thank you for sharing. Been praying for you and hoping for the best!! You got this!!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packofwolves
packofwolves said:

It's no coincidence that Biden decided to release 10 million more oil barrels for November from the strategic reserve. Need to try keep gas prices down during the election month. He has reduced the reserves to a 40 year low for political reasons!

https://nypost.com/2022/10/05/us-will-tap-oil-reserve-after-opec-aligns-with-russia/

The answer is more drilling and increasing domestic production. Move back towards energy independence. Only hope for this country is to have Republicans take over the house and/or senate. Stop the insanity of this administration.

Haven't been able to confirm, but if Biden plans to release 1 million or 2 million per day, that brings it to around Election Day. Nothing suspicious about that.
Werewolf
Welcome to RED OCTOBER.
- National Guard movements to overseas locations including the Middle East.
- Russia deploys most powerful nuclear submarine in the world, Poseidon, and its location ins now unknown with nuclear capacity capable of destroying the entire east coast of US. Armed with 8 multi-mega ton NUKE warheads
- NATO
- China in turmoil with continued lockdowns of a number of its largest cities and XI purge of opposition leaders
- Venezuela and Bangladesh hyperinflation running at 100% and 70% respectively
- US almost certainly destroys Nordstram 2 pipeline while international communications cables lie ready for reprisal attack by Russia
- Cyberattacks increasing globally
- Russia prepares to hold military tribunals with those captured at Ukraine biological weapons labs on trial
- Rocketman launches ballistic missile over Japan

BIden, Pelosi, Schummer and their buddies 'Mitch McConnell & the RINOs' are doing a great job!!!!
We should be thankful for not having all those mean tweets!
jkpackfan
Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

Marco said:

Thank you Glass!

Done with treatments and so far no sign of the C word. I appreciate the kind words!
Good to hear. Continued prayers
BBW12OG
packofwolves said:

packofwolves said:

Haven't been able to confirm, but if Biden plans to release 1 million or 2 million per day, that brings it to around Election Day. Nothing suspicious about that.
Not at all political..... it will not offset the uptick completely... but it will allow the token hire press secretary to fire away at the podium.

And hopefully someone will call her out. If the two potential tropical storms that are churning hit the Gulf... well.... I guess it will be another depletion of our reserves.

How damn pathetic can you lefties get????
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

Marco said:

Thank you Glass!

Glass, that's great news!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
PackFansXL
caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

Marco said:

Thank you Glass!

Agreed!!
Civilized
PackFansXL said:

caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

Marco said:

Thank you Glass!

Agreed!!

Yep, best possible news Glass! Awesome to hear!
Oldsouljer
BBW12OG said:

packofwolves said:

No need for Biden apologists to read further.

The Tucker Carlson interview with Tony Bobulinski tonight is worth a watch. He comes across as very credible and mentions a large amount of supporting evidence. Disgusting (but not surprising) this has gone no further in the FBI.
Or on any of the MSM networks...

Also notice the "hit jobs" that are coming out against GOP candidates in the last few days.

Walker paid for an abortion anonymous source.

Dr. Oz killed puppies.

But yet Fetterman's chasing down a black man, holding him at gunpoint with a shotgun for no apparent reason gets zero coverage. Nor does his vandalizing a black club with spray paint, getting charged and pleading guilty.

All of you clowns that still clamor "Trummmmppp!!!" can go pound sand. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Hate him all you want but he was good for this country. And take your FBI/DNC led fake insurrection BS and shove it up your liberal behinds if there is room with all the self-aggrandizing ideas you keep up there.
Closer to home, I'm surprised by the DCCC ads against Sandy Smith. Even to some Republicans, she's not a great candidate but she's running in a district that should be at least somewhere between D+2 to D+4. I wonder what their internal polling is showing?
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

Welcome to RED OCTOBER.
- Russia deploys most powerful nuclear submarine in the world, Poseidon, and its location ins now unknown with nuclear capacity capable of destroying the entire east coast of US. Armed with 8 multi-mega ton NUKE warheads
- NATO
- China in turmoil with continued lockdowns of a number of its largest cities and XI purge of opposition leaders
- US almost certainly destroys Nordstram 2 pipeline while international communications cables lie ready for reprisal attack by Russia
- Russia prepares to hold military tribunals with those captured at Ukraine biological weapons labs on trial

BIden, Pelosi, Schummer and their buddies 'Mitch McConnell & the RINOs' are doing a great job!!!!

I was told everything would be better once the adults were in charge?
Werewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Welcome to RED OCTOBER.
- NATO

32 days until November 8th here in the States; will they risk that a pre-programmed algorithm is adequate, take a chance on another 2:30 PM shutdown to re-calibrate, or create distractions for a delay or more mail-in ballots? Could there be a global crisis to delay or alter voting methods?

BBW12OG
Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Welcome to RED OCTOBER.
- NATO

Ask the ones that rip President Trump and clamor that they are "independents" and only hate Trump because he is "bad for the country."

Especially the ones with no CONVICTION and got trophies for showing up at a shoe tying contest.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Welcome to RED OCTOBER.
- NATO

32 days until November 8th here in the States; will they risk that a pre-programmed algorithm is adequate, take a chance on another 2:30 PM shutdown to re-calibrate, or create distractions for a delay or more mail-in ballots? Could there be a global crisis to delay or alter voting methods?

All valid points. Nothing would surprise me at this point. Democrats want to win and most Americans are too stupid to see what's going on in plain sight.
Gulfstream4
BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Welcome to RED OCTOBER.
- NATO

Ask the ones that rip President Trump and clamor that they are "independents" and only hate Trump because he is "bad for the country."

Especially the ones with no CONVICTION and got trophies for showing up at a shoe tying contest.

An "Independent" is a democrat that is too embarrassed to call themselves a democrat.
packofwolves
The insanity continues. It's ok with the Biden administration as long as it's not US drilled oil. And he is relaxing sanctions to do it.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/commodities/oil-us-opec-relax-venezuela-sanctions-output-cut-chevron-pump-2022-10

Why aren't the green energy environmentalist upset with this?
FlossyDFlynt

Ive been hard on Biden, but this has been a long time coming. Well done on this one
PackFansXL
Those are some damn expensive votes this guy is pushing so hard for.
First Page Last Page
Page 77 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.