The Biden Administration..V3

517,524 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Werewolf
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lol. One article on Biden being a blubbering idiot on CNN front page. 5 on Trump. 2 on January 6th.

But they're covering it.

Lol.

Such frauds.
Werewolf

jadawson
packgrad said:

Lol. One article on Biden being a blubbering idiot on CNN front page. 5 on Trump. 2 on January 6th.

But they're covering it.

Lol.

Such frauds.
I never said it was being covered in depth, thats shifting the goal posts quite a bit. I was responding to a post that there would be ZERO coverage by the MSM. Specifically ZERO (in all caps). I didn't even open the article, just went to the front page of the first two MSM news sites i generally think of and saw it listed on both front pages.
LetEmKnowPack
Literally back to zero on CNN. Trump and Aaron Judge articles though!!!!!

Covered, though for a few hours so lets not dare say the media isnt on the up and up.

If my company president starting asking for a person in a meeting, who was dead, who our president had recently spoken at his funeral….he would be removed by our board in a week. And it would be the only thing people at work talked about.

packgrad
CNN update…. Still as mentioned above, zero stories on front page about our president who is mentally failing and mentally unstable.

But there was one story for a couple hours yesterday, so it wasn't ZERO. That's very important to independents to "actually…." about. . Meanwhile multiple stories on TTTTTRRRRUUUUMMMMPPP!!!!

State run media.
Werewolf
Flyover Conservatives - Tucker Carlson coverage and then a discussion with Juan O'Savin. NATO sabotaged this pipeline.....and is terrorism or an act of war.

FOC Show: LIVE with Juan O Savin | Who BOMBED Nord Stream 1&2? What's Next? How does it affect you? (rumble.com)
packofwolves
Kamala Harris with another gaffe yesterday saying the US alliance with the republic of North Korea is strong.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/vice-president-kamala-harris-visits-dmz-north-korea-missile-launches

Werewolf
https://amgreatness.com/2022/09/28/the-thinnest-veneer-of-civilization/

by Victor Davis Hansen
Werewolf
packofwolves said:

Kamala Harris with another gaffe yesterday saying the US alliance with the republic of North Korea is strong.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/vice-president-kamala-harris-visits-dmz-north-korea-missile-launches

https://rumble.com/v1lzy74-97415392.html

Most of the woke crowd won't watch Foxnews -- I don't either - so here's some comfort for our success in getting rid of the grifter and mean tweets...
Werewolf
Report: Soros Wins $41M Contract from Biden to Help Illegal Aliens Evade Deportation

By Truth Press, Septembr 29, 2022:

A non-governmental organization (NGO), with financial links to billionaire George Soros, has won a $41 million federal contract from President Joe Biden's Department of Justice (DOJ) to help illegal aliens evade deportation from the United States.

The Acacia Center for Justice, an NGO with financial ties to the Soros-linked Vera Institute of Justice, scored a contract from Biden's DOJ to provide "legal services" to border crossers and illegal aliens after they are released into the U.S. interior in the hopes of staying permanently.

Fox News's Joe Schoffstall reports:
The Biden administration awarded $41 million in taxpayer-backed government contracts to a new liberal nonprofit working to help illegal immigrants fight deportation amid the escalating border crisis, Fox News Digital has discovered. [Emphasis added].
The Acacia Center for Justice, a Washington, D.C.,-based nonprofit born from a partnership between the Vera Institute of Justice and Capital Area Immigrants' Rights (CAIR), has received six "legal services" contracts from the Department of Justice that carried start dates of Sept. 1, according to records. [Emphasis added]

The multimillion-dollar contracts began just months after the under-the-radar nonprofit received a July 29 determination letter from the Internal Revenue Service, which stated the group's effective date of tax exemption was Dec. 29, 2021. [Emphasis added]

The Soros-linked Vera Institute of Justice, as Breitbart News previously reported, was recently awarded a $172 million contract from Biden's DOJ to do the same work help illegal aliens evade deportation from the U.S.
In 2018, the Vera Institute of Justice was previously awarded $310 million by the Obama administration to help Unaccompanied Alien Children (UACs) avoid deportation.

The latest estimates reveal that the Biden administration, from February 2021 to August 2022, has released at least 1.35 million border crossers and illegal aliens into American communities a foreign population larger than the resident populations of Wyoming, Vermont, Alaska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Delaware, Rhode Island, and Montana.
Werewolf
Hospital Pulls Ad After Critics Complain It 'Normalized' Myocarditis in Kids Children's Health Defense (childrenshealthdefense.org)

The Elites and Big GOVT have got this.............these damn whining populists need to sit down and shut up!

Of course, CIV can't wait to get his new boosters.
Werewolf
https://bioclandestine.substack.com/p/putins-speech-analysis-bioweapons?utm_source=profile&utm_medium=reader2
Werewolf
https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/chinas-xi-calls-effort-prevent-color-revolutions-90007086
BBW12OG
You MARXISTS sure have been silenced lately.

Is it because Horizontal "Cackling Hyena" Harris said that people of color should receive hurricane relief before us crackers?

Is it because Sleepy Joe called for a deceased congresswoman to stand up to be recognized a few weeks after he acknowledged her death?

Is it because after telling members of the Jewish community he attended Jewish religious services more than they did growing up?

Or is it this gem from yesterday?

But I know... "something, something, something..... TRRRRUUUUUMMMMMPPPPP!!!"

If there has ever been a bigger bunch of whiney crybabies I have yet to encounter them.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
BBW12OG said:

Is it because Horizontal "Cackling Hyena" Harris said that people of color should receive hurricane relief before us crackers?

Is it because Sleepy Joe called for a deceased congresswoman to stand up to be recognized a few weeks after he acknowledged her death?

Is it because after telling members of the Jewish community he attended Jewish religious services more than they did growing up?

If there has ever been a bigger bunch of whiney crybabies I have yet to encounter them.

Can you imagine the outrage if the last President said these things? Life is so much easier for democrats with their lapdog media.
BBW12OG
Nothing more pathetic than being a blindly following sheep that laps up everything the MSM says...

And then scream about how "Trump was bad for the country..."

Clowns.. the whole damn lot of them.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
The kid sniffer can't make a speech now without talking about how he's going to ban "assault weapons".

Do the communists really think that this is their winning campaign issue...to constantly advocate for destroying the Second Amendment? I thought their defense of murdering unborn babies was supposed to be the "big" campaign issue to rally commie libtard voters to the polls for these midterms.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
BBW12OG
GuerrillaPack said:

The kid sniffer can't make a speech now without talking about how he's going to ban "assault weapons".

Do the communist really think that this is their winning campaign issue...to constantly advocate for destroying the Second Amendment?
Straight out of Dear Leader and Slimy Susan Rice's playbook....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Marco
Here we go again!Ole Joe makes a comment and some of you slam him!Atleast he didn't throw paper towels,remember dat!!SmBIGh!!
Marco
Furthermore,Document Delaying Donald said Moscow Mitch has a "death wish" and all u heard was "crickets"!Made racial remark towards his wife,"china or Chinese"something!Crickets again!!
Marco
Not surprised no one said nothing bout that though!Birds of the same feather,FLOCK together!!See what conman say when his mansions get raided again soon,since he still hold documents!!Lol!
Packchem91
Gulfstream4 said:

BBW12OG said:

Can you imagine the outrage if the last President said these things? Life is so much easier for democrats with their lapdog media.
LOL, that is terrible. WTH did he even mean?
And did anyone in the media call this out, or just some campaign speech that gets bypassed?

PackFansXL
Border Issues Rarely Mentioned

Quote:

The number of border crossings has exploded from 396,579 in 2018 to a record high of more than 2.3 million in FY 2022 (not including "got-aways," which likely increase the total by 40 to 50 percent). The number of individuals on the FBI's terror watch list has risen from six in 2018 to 78 in 2022. The number of illegal immigrants entering the U.S. with a criminal record rose from 6,698 in 2018 to 10,763 in 2021.

The number of deaths among illegal aliens crossing the southern border has gone from 283 in 2018 to 748 in FY 2022. Curiously, no sign of Ocasio-Cortez weeping on site. Also, no sign of any other Democrat or member of the media (outside of Fox News). For them, border tragedies are relevant only when politically useful.
Oldsouljer
GuerrillaPack said:

Do the communists really think that this is their winning campaign issue...to constantly advocate for destroying the Second Amendment? I thought their defense of murdering unborn babies was supposed to be the "big" campaign issue to rally commie libtard voters to the polls for these midterms.
They must be unaware that firearms ownership among women of all ethnic backgrounds is soaring.
BBW12OG
Speaking of being farking clueless and nothing but a "check the box hire....."

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packofwolves
No need for Biden apologists to read further.

The Tucker Carlson interview with Tony Bobulinski tonight is worth a watch. He comes across as very credible and mentions a large amount of supporting evidence. Disgusting (but not surprising) this has gone no further in the FBI.
BBW12OG
packofwolves said:

No need for Biden apologists to read further.

The Tucker Carlson interview with Tony Bobulinski tonight is worth a watch. He comes across as very credible and mentions a large amount of supporting evidence. Disgusting (but not surprising) this has gone no further in the FBI.
Or on any of the MSM networks...

Also notice the "hit jobs" that are coming out against GOP candidates in the last few days.

Walker paid for an abortion anonymous source.

Dr. Oz killed puppies.

But yet Fetterman's chasing down a black man, holding him at gunpoint with a shotgun for no apparent reason gets zero coverage. Nor does his vandalizing a black club with spray paint, getting charged and pleading guilty.

All of you clowns that still clamor "Trummmmppp!!!" can go pound sand. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Hate him all you want but he was good for this country. And take your FBI/DNC led fake insurrection BS and shove it up your liberal behinds if there is room with all the self-aggrandizing ideas you keep up there.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/opec-gives-biden-and-u-s-consumers-the-middle-finger/

Quote:

It is time to elevate the panic level:
Quote:

The OPEC+ alliance announced it will cut oil production by 2 million barrels a day, the oil cartel and its allies announced Wednesday, which may set the cost of gas rising again after a year of tumultuous prices at the pump.

President Fist Bump continues to get schooled by world leaders.
Marco
President Fist Bump,now that's funny!!Meanwhile you are in love with treasonous traitor!!Sad!!!Go and ask him why hr think classified documents belong to him?
Marco
Last warning about the language and terms you post.
Marco
I WANT MY DOCUMENTS BACK!Donald J.Trump!!Hey conman,they don't belong to you!If you would have never ran for president you wouldn't be in this mess!You'd still be in NY inflating you property so you can appear to be rich!!Lol!
Gulfstream4

How is this guy tolerated here? "House negro"…come on man.

Marco, if you scroll to the top you'll notice this thread is titled Biden Administration. Not something-something Trump.

Do you have anything…ANYTHING AT ALL to say about your guy or the job he is doing?
BBW12OG

Wow....just Wow....... unfreaking real. I get a month ban and this is allowed???
Glasswolf
He's been warned. Next screw up gets him a vacation.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

packofwolves
Ignore feature works great. I don't see any of his posts.
First Page Last Page
Page 76 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.