The Biden Administration..V3

517,353 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Werewolf
FlossyDFlynt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PackFansXL said:

Those are some damn expensive votes this guy is pushing so hard for.
I wont disagree that I think the timing of the announcement has a lot to do with the upcoming midterms, but I do believe this is something that should have happened long ago
BBW12OG
FlossyDFlynt said:

PackFansXL said:

Those are some damn expensive votes this guy is pushing so hard for.
I wont disagree that I think the timing of the announcement has a lot to do with the upcoming midterms, but I do believe this is something that should have happened long ago
I agree... He should just say what can I do to buy more votes....

Keep it simple.

They understand when gas hits $6 a gallon they will need to have a fall back.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
Marco said:

I called him a "house negro"not "house ******""What is the problem?Negro is the proper word,rite?Should i say colored?Black?Jus like i say "Caucasian" instead of "white"!!
As far as this message board is concerned it's the same thing.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Glasswolf
Marco said:

Gulfstream4,i respond what i read on here and all i see is bunch Joe Biden bashing!!I am still trying to figure out me being warned!Warned about what!!Voiceing my opinion??
You were warned for using a racially charge term. Like I said, I dislike Trump as much as anyone and everyone knows it. If you want to bash Trump start a new topic. When and if people start bashing Biden in that topic they will get cleaned up also.

Marco
Glasswolf,I don't kno all the amendments but do know 2 of them!The 1st and the 5th!!As a veteran of this great country,i think i am entitled to them!!You can spin what posted all you want,I posted nothing wrong nor said nothing racially motivated
hokiewolf
Marco said:

Glasswolf,I don't kno all the amendments but do know 2 of them!The 1st and the 5th!!As a veteran of this great country,i think i am entitled to them!!You can spin what posted all you want,I posted nothing wrong nor said nothing racially motivated
Buddy, this is a forum that is owned by a private entity that has rules for posting. You are correct that you have a first amendment right to say what you said, but that does not absolve you for the consequences of your post. It is extremely offensive and disrespectful.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/joe-biden-is-a-lawless-rogue-who-has-yet-again-violated-his-oath-of-office/

Quote:

Biden has repeatedly proven himself to be a rogue president contemptuous of his oath. He has, on several occasions now, exceeded his powers by trying to make laws rather than enforce them and he has repeatedly done so even when he, his legal advisers, and/or the leaders of his party in the Congress acknowledge that he has no power to do so. He did not have the power to make national housing laws, yet he decreed that landlords could not evict deadbeat tenants. He did not have the power to make national medical decisions, yet he ordered every workplace to mandate vaccinations. He did not have the power to appropriate hundreds of billions of dollars to pay off college debts, but he did that, too. The courts have struck down the first two of those flagrant violations of his oath, and only the search for a proper party with standing to sue presents any real risk that they will not strike down the third.

The president's pardon power, however, is a practically monarchical power, and the courts cannot remedy its abuse; only Congress can do so. Biden apparently now thinks we should not have federal laws against possession of marijuana. He should ask Congress to repeal those laws, which he had a major hand in writing during his 36 years in the Senate. If Congress did repeal them, Biden might have a case for making that repeal effectively retroactive via a blanket presidential pardon.

But that would require Biden to acknowledge that the Constitution allows Congress to make the laws, and requires presidents to enforce them. Instead, he simply issued over 6,000 pardons, and in so doing, sent a clear message that he will consider those laws nullified going forward. He refuses to take care that the laws be executed; he is taking care that they be flouted, and stripping Congress of the power to decide whether to repeal them.

If we still took such things seriously, Biden's repeated and open violation of his oath of office, his constitutional obligations, and the constitutional limits on his office would richly merit his impeachment and removal.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Marco said:

Buddy, this is a forum that is owned by a private entity that has rules for posting. You are correct that you have a first amendment right to say what you said, but that does not absolve you for the consequences of your post. It is extremely offensive and disrespectful.
We know he's your buddy Hokie
Civilized
His pardon is a step in the right direction.

Need states to follow suit and proceed to full legalization or at least decriminalization.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Marco said:

this is also disrespectful and you know better
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
packofwolves
Reckless

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/armageddon-is-coming-but-its-time-for-another-weekend-in-delaware/
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Marco said:

this is also disrespectful and you know better
LOL........ok, I apologize
Werewolf
"it is the function of mass agitation to exploit all the grievances, hopes, aspirations, prejudices, fears, and ideals of all the special groups that make up our society, social, religious, economic, racial, political. Stir them up. Set one against the other. Divide and conquer. That's the way to soften up a democracy."

J. Edgar Hoover,

"Noncommunist ranks must be infiltrated, penetrated, and subverted. The success of the communist mission depends on capturing the enemy's stronghold from within."

J. Edgar Hoover,
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/nyc-mayor-declares-state-of-emergency-over-influx-of-illegal-immigrants/

Marco
Ok,what are the rules?Don't say nothing negative about some you guys cult leader?Lol?
Marco
Ole Donald said i want my documents back!!Ok,Donald return them all first then well think about giving back the peoples documents to you!!Lol!Hope the truth is not to offensive to some of you!#
Marco
Smart men don't tell you how smart they are,Rich men don't tell you how rich they are,Tough men don't tell you how tough they are and Honest men don't tell you how honest they are.CON MEN DO!!
PackFansXL
Civilized said:

Need states to follow suit and proceed to full legalization or at least decriminalization.
Do you believe Biden has the constitutional authority to do a blanket pardon against a standing law authored by Congress? BTW, that would be a law he supported during his many years of federal employment in the senate.
Glasswolf
Marco said:

Ok,what are the rules?Don't say nothing negative about some you guys cult leader?Lol?
The rules are pretty simple. Keep the threads ON target. Talking about Trump in a Biden thread is going OFF topic. I've asked you to start a bash Trump topic if you so wished. Apparently you failed to read that part of just chose to ignore it.

Are you going to go to the Basketball forum and start posting comments about the football team?

Glasswolf
Marco said:

Free speech doesn't come without consequences. "House Negro" or anything along those lines are not nor ever will be allowed. If you have a issue with it, take it up with James

Oldsouljer
Glasswolf said:

Marco said:

Gulfstream4,i respond what i read on here and all i see is bunch Joe Biden bashing!!I am still trying to figure out me being warned!Warned about what!!Voiceing my opinion??
You were warned for using a racially charge term. Like I said, I dislike Trump as much as anyone and everyone knows it. If you want to bash Trump start a new topic. When and if people start bashing Biden in that topic they will get cleaned up also.
Agree with this 100% but am watching to see if what is termed offensive begins to mission creep. As for that guy, he's blocked to me for one week, I've seen all kinds of posters on this forum and never blocked a single one of them, but this guy is just too much to bear.
Werewolf
"The war in Ukraine is rapidly expanding into a greater horror...

Irish politician Clare Daly is a member of the European Parliament as part of the United European Left/Nordic Green Left. She delivered the following noteworthy speech on October 5:

"The war in Ukraine is rapidly expanding into a greater horror. And as far as I can see, virtually no one in this room is doing anything to stop it. In fact, most people seem to be reveling in the fact that it is escalating. And right at that moment, of course, as usual, the voice rises. Opponents of the war are attacked and silenced, slandered as traitors, cronies of Putin, stooges of the Kremlin, and Russian agents. Frankly, it is pathetic, and I do not make this comparison lightly, but the crudeness and cynicism of these slanders coming from the established EU parties might as well have been penned by Hermann Goering, who famously said that even if people do not want war, they can be brought to war with threats and slanders. He said that all you have to do is tell them they are under attack, accuse the pacifists of lack of patriotism, and expose their country to danger. It works the same way every time. This House should be ashamed of this debate. Words are twisted, meaning undermined, and truth turned on its head. Being against the terrible madness of war is not anti-European. It is not anti-Ukrainian. It is not pro-Russian. It is common sense. The working class in Europe has nothing to gain from this war, but everything to lose. And I find it ridiculous that those who call for weapons for Ukraine never call for weapons for the people of Palestine or the people of Yemen. Unlike you, I am against all war. I want to end it. I don't apologize for that. Nor do I allow myself to be scapegoated and labeled for it."

packofwolves
Ignore function works great, except you the see quoted posts.

Hopefully we can get back on topic rather than letting someone derail the thread. This is my last post on that subject.
Werewolf
Insider Paper
@TheInsiderPaper
4m

JUST IN - Congressman Adam Kinzinger: "Evidently the Starlink system is down over the front lines of Ukraine." Congressman asks Elon Musk to make a statement on this "national security" issue
Werewolf
Ukrainian military, et al, had apparently been using the high-bandwidth Starlink satellite system as a means of battlefield comms. If true, and Starlink is "down" to their access (though the Starlink system, itself, is likely functioning correctly - but "somebody" hit the switch and turned off Ukrainian access) then they will now have to resort to pure military/NATO comm links - the Iridium low-bandwidth constellation, or other U.S. military birds. Interesting that the Ukrainians had not already been set-up with pure military wireless comms/birds, by their NATO partners. Methinks that Starlink/Musk/white hats/Russia were listening in on all Starlink comms prior to today - would have been easy enough to do, undetected by any/all of the above parties.
Werewolf
https://www.teslarati.com/ukraine-using-starlink-connected/
Werewolf
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/07/exclusive-letter-on-hunter-bidens-laptop-shows-2017-deal-with-qatar-undermining-trump-administration/
TheStorm
Glasswolf said:

Marco said:

Free speech doesn't come without consequences. "House Negro" or anything along those lines are not nor ever will be allowed. If you have a issue with it, take it up with James
Glass, please don't waste anymore time talking to this guy here... he should have been thrown out on his ass immediately after he posted an obviously unacceptable term here. Bet he wouldn't use that word directly to someone's face... he knew exactly what he was doing, and is now trying to flaunt the issue.

Get rid of the guy completely - or at least keep him off the Water Cooler if he doesn't know the difference between right and wrong.
Glasswolf
TheStorm said:

Glasswolf said:

Marco said:

Glass, please don't waste anymore time talking to this guy here... he should have been thrown out on his ass immediately after he posted an obviously unacceptable term here. Bet he wouldn't use that word directly to someone's face... he knew exactly what he was doing, and is now trying to flaunt the issue.

Get rid of the guy completely - or at least keep him off the Water Cooler if he doesn't know the difference between right and wrong.
Not my call to ban him my friend.

Civilized
PackFansXL said:

Civilized said:

Do you believe Biden has the constitutional authority to do a blanket pardon against a standing law authored by Congress? BTW, that would be a law he supported during his many years of federal employment in the senate.

At worst I think it's about the same constitutional authority as declassing documents using Jedi mind tricks.
packofwolves
Can everyone take the discussion of this guy offline, not on the boards. There is no need to go back and forth on this in the thread. Your just giving him what he wants. Even better everyone use ignore.

Sorry this is another post on this subject. But enough of this guy.
packgrad
Civilized said:

PackFansXL said:

Civilized said:

At worst I think it's about the same constitutional authority as declassing documents using Jedi mind tricks.

But, Trump.

Werewolf
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/cia-us-special-forces-presence-now-far-more-extensive-ukraine-report
Marco
Thastorm,where you wanna meet at?I live in Rocky Mount!!Don't be mad at me cause you support a loser and thief!!Be mad at yourself!Again i live in Rocky Mount,we can meet up!#
Marco
Ban me?For what?For talking bout DJT?Lol!Are you serious??Lol!You'll be ok,when the swelling goes down!!SmBIGh!!GoPack!
First Page Last Page
Page 78 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.