The Economy

16,560 Views | 257 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Werewolf
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Thank goodness the ex crack addiction pillow guy is on the case!
Guess nobody can turn their life around right?

Just because he has different morals and values than you and he had an addiction problem you see fit to drag him back down to a low point in his life. Wow....

You claim to be a Republican but you are always the first one to rip into a Conservative.

Good talk....
Yes he did turn his life around, but he's also a bit of a crackpot.

I'm here all night folks, remember to tip your waitresses!
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
hokiewolf
Also never claimed to be a Republican. My claim is that I'm conservative
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

PackFansXL said:

If Biden had any sense, he would sit down with Manchin and truly understand what moderates want. His complete allegiance to the extreme Progressives has doomed the Democratic party for the next two election cycles. Joe Biden is a disaster for the Democrats. The worst POTUS of all time!
True Story

Yep, if the country can hang on, this is the best thing that can happen. We need a complete eradication of the Democratic Party!!

Lol, come on man, do you really believe crap like this? While I lean right, this is a ludicrous, scary notion. America is awesome and stands the test of time because of the balance.

I get the distaste for the far left, but most of America has (amd should) a similar distaste for the far right.
Yes I do!

BTW, what policies make up the far right?

I'm not going to get distracted into a debate on what is and what is not…if you think it's smart to get rid of the counter balance then I think you are either naive or dangerous. One of the things that keeps us from having a bigger right or left wing is that we have a counter balance
So, you can call me naive or dangerous; however, you want even attempt to define policies that makes one part of the extremes?

Chem, are you just trolling?

If you believe we should have only your party, I stand by my concern.
And yet… you didn't answer my question.

What policies make up the far right?

Either you can answer the question or you're just trolling…

I did answer your question - in this case, I'm not here to debate about what is far right ideology. As I told XL, I think within politics, it's a fairy small group, but likely to get bigger with your America First agenda.
It exists more in the fools who think the government is out to get them and can allow words to make them
Act stupid enough to break into buildings
Chem, this is very typical for you... You make statements; however, you back it up with personal rhetoric. It should be easy for you, as you claim the country has a far right element, to identify the policies that make up the far right...

If you don't want to debate this, then just admit... you're either too busy to get into the debate, lack knowledge, love spewwing outlandish rhetoric, or you're just trolling.

Yep, I'm on vacation and I have no interest in getting into great debate about policy - and it's not going to change anything even if I did..

It's my opinion. You don't like it, amd I'm ok with that. I don't like some of your views either, and both of us can be ok with that

Listen, you think the Dems stole the election and they the FBI had a lot to do with JAN6. So that's a non-starter for me, and much like a person who thinks the earth is flat, makes me discount most of what you believe
Again, Chem... another one of your rhetorical statements. Why couldn't you just say:

Yep, I'm on vacation and I have no interest in getting into great debate about policy.

Everything else in your post was just noise.

Lol, everything else in my statement was fact based on your comments here. Look, you want to believe those things, fine…own it.
Amd you don't have to agree with me.

The noise is those who keep harping on those conspiracies.

Chem, this whole diatribe started when you made comments about the far right wing. I asked a simple question:

Define the policies that are far right winged..

At this point you have not identified one policy as far right winged. Now, you are projecting about me…

I have been very consistent in that November 3rd had illegal activity. I've also said that I have no idea how those illegal votes, voted. If you are too busy to look at the facts, then so be it…

January 6th has two elements: 1) we absolutely had FBI agents on the ground doing something. That's not in question! 2) we had people breaking into the Capital Building and doing some bad stuff. That's not in question!

What becomes opinion is whether Trump instigated the actions of people or not. You think he did and I do not. At this point, I have heard absolutely no evidence to support your opinion. In essence, your opinion should be supported by a conspiracy of actions. No one has shown that to be the case. If that happens, then my opinion could and probably will change.

So, no!!! You haven't supported your allegation of the far right winged!

First, given some of the band people who were on the grounds of our capitol, I'd hope like heck we had FBI on the ground

Second, you also saiid your sources said AZ was going to be overturned. Still waiting. And that comes from some of this research you are always suggesting…so if it's full of that much baloney, why should I waste my time?
Chem, the FBI was there, what appears, to help instigate volatility among the people. I don't know if Ray Epps has been confirmed to be there for the FBI or not; however, his actions are very troubling.

Perhaps I said Arizona was going to be overturned (even though that has never been my context), well I was wrong if so. I have been consistent in saying the election was ripe with fraud. That is without debate anymore!

You can put your head in the sand, all you want; however, it's not going to change the facts. Election fraud happened in 2020. Look at where I stand on this in a previous post, in this thread.

It really appears as if you like to come on this board and always try to be right. I try and come from a perspective of here is some data and it looks like something; however, we should really get clarity. So, as I said, in a previous post, election fraud is no longer a whether; rather it happened and it's no longer deniable. The real question is: who were all those fraudulent votes cast towards? BIden or Trump?

Nope, I'm often wrong, and have no issues admitting it ( I was ready to get rid of Doeren about 4/5 years ago….but I was wrong on that!!)
But then I look at some of your suggestions (not only the AZ turnover, but possibly other states as well….or the other great one about no way Biden got 80mm votes) amd just laugh and laugh and think how wack this site really is because you'll get a handful of stars when you make those asinine statements, lol.
Plus, I don't take myself, nor these topics here…too seriously. My life is good. My family has great opportunities. So does yours. It's not like we are black people living in the 1950s or something.

I don't have the answers….nor do you nor do those self-proclaimed experts you research on. But the great thing about the US is, we can keep changing and trying to get it right
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

PackFansXL said:

If Biden had any sense, he would sit down with Manchin and truly understand what moderates want. His complete allegiance to the extreme Progressives has doomed the Democratic party for the next two election cycles. Joe Biden is a disaster for the Democrats. The worst POTUS of all time!
True Story

Yep, if the country can hang on, this is the best thing that can happen. We need a complete eradication of the Democratic Party!!

Lol, come on man, do you really believe crap like this? While I lean right, this is a ludicrous, scary notion. America is awesome and stands the test of time because of the balance.

I get the distaste for the far left, but most of America has (amd should) a similar distaste for the far right.
Yes I do!

I'm not going to get distracted into a debate on what is and what is not…if you think it's smart to get rid of the counter balance then I think you are either naive or dangerous. One of the things that keeps us from having a bigger right or left wing is that we have a counter balance
So, you can call me naive or dangerous; however, you want even attempt to define policies that makes one part of the extremes?

I did answer your question - in this case, I'm not here to debate about what is far right ideology. As I told XL, I think within politics, it's a fairy small group, but likely to get bigger with your America First agenda.
It exists more in the fools who think the government is out to get them and can allow words to make them
Chem, this is very typical for you... You make statements; however, you back it up with personal rhetoric. It should be easy for you, as you claim the country has a far right element, to identify the policies that make up the far right...

If you don't want to debate this, then just admit... you're either too busy to get into the debate, lack knowledge, love spewwing outlandish rhetoric, or you're just trolling.

Yep, I'm on vacation and I have no interest in getting into great debate about policy - and it's not going to change anything even if I did..

It's my opinion. You don't like it, amd I'm ok with that. I don't like some of your views either, and both of us can be ok with that

Listen, you think the Dems stole the election and they the FBI had a lot to do with JAN6. So that's a non-starter for me, and much like a person who thinks the earth is flat, makes me discount most of what you believe
Again, Chem... another one of your rhetorical statements. Why couldn't you just say:

Yep, I'm on vacation and I have no interest in getting into great debate about policy.

Lol, everything else in my statement was fact based on your comments here. Look, you want to believe those things, fine…own it.

Chem, this whole diatribe started when you made comments about the far right wing. I asked a simple question:

At this point you have not identified one policy as far right winged. Now, you are projecting about me…

I have been very consistent in that November 3rd had illegal activity. I've also said that I have no idea how those illegal votes, voted. If you are too busy to look at the facts, then so be it…

January 6th has two elements: 1) we absolutely had FBI agents on the ground doing something. That's not in question! 2) we had people breaking into the Capital Building and doing some bad stuff. That's not in question!

What becomes opinion is whether Trump instigated the actions of people or not. You think he did and I do not. At this point, I have heard absolutely no evidence to support your opinion. In essence, your opinion should be supported by a conspiracy of actions. No one has shown that to be the case. If that happens, then my opinion could and probably will change.

First, given some of the band people who were on the grounds of our capitol, I'd hope like heck we had FBI on the ground

Second, you also saiid your sources said AZ was going to be overturned. Still waiting. And that comes from some of this research you are always suggesting…so if it's full of that much baloney, why should I waste my time?
Chem, the FBI was there, what appears, to help instigate volatility among the people. I don't know if Ray Epps has been confirmed to be there for the FBI or not; however, his actions are very troubling.

Perhaps I said Arizona was going to be overturned (even though that has never been my context), well I was wrong if so. I have been consistent in saying the election was ripe with fraud. That is without debate anymore!

You can put your head in the sand, all you want; however, it's not going to change the facts. Election fraud happened in 2020. Look at where I stand on this in a previous post, in this thread.

It really appears as if you like to come on this board and always try to be right. I try and come from a perspective of here is some data and it looks like something; however, we should really get clarity. So, as I said, in a previous post, election fraud is no longer a whether; rather it happened and it's no longer deniable. The real question is: who were all those fraudulent votes cast towards? BIden or Trump?

Nope, I'm often wrong, and have no issues admitting it ( I was ready to get rid of Doeren about 4/5 years ago….but I was wrong on that!!)
But then I look at some of your suggestions (not only the AZ turnover, but possibly other states as well….or the other great one about no way Biden got 80mm votes) amd just laugh and laugh and think how wack this site really is because you'll get a handful of stars when you make those asinine statements, lol.
Plus, I don't take myself, nor these topics here…too seriously. My life is good. My family has great opportunities. So does yours. It's not like we are black people living in the 1950s or something.

I don't have the answers….nor do you nor do those self-proclaimed experts you research on. But the great thing about the US is, we can keep changing and trying to get it right
But you won't address the facts, questions or topics presented to you.... you spout off all the word diarrhea and continue to pretend you have made profound statements..... bring something of substance. Or bring a logical opinion to any debatable topic....... you obfuscate yourself on every post..... your move.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
Great article explains Tito 42 and how it really wasn't a solution at the border. This by the way isn't me "blaming Trump" as the border issue is more than 15 years old.

But it does a great job of explaining how congress has absolutely failed us the last 15 or so years.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/democrats-blew-it-on-immigration-now-theyre-making-it-worse
Oldsouljer
He's a Republican? I guess I missed him saying that. However, it's believable by his words if you consider the intense under-the-table struggle within the GOP between the beltway crowd and the Trumpists. I assume he is one of the former.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Thank goodness the ex crack addiction pillow guy is on the case!
Guess nobody can turn their life around right?

Just because he has different morals and values than you and he had an addiction problem you see fit to drag him back down to a low point in his life. Wow....

You claim to be a Republican but you are always the first one to rip into a Conservative.

Good talk....
Yes he did turn his life around, but he's also a bit of a crackpot.

I'm here all night folks, remember to tip your waitresses!
Hokie, Lindell has some oddities about him, no doubt. In fact, my daughter went to the Trump rally, in Selma, and met Lindell. Her words: Dad, he doesn't look like he's very comfortable and acts different. That said, she took a picture with him and said he certainly seems to love our country.

I don't know the guy; however, anybody that's overcome his addiction and says without Christ, he would be lost is good with me…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

PackFansXL said:

True Story

Yes I do!

Chem, I think when any person can admit to being wrong, that is a good thing. Right fighters have a tendency to come off crappy!

Election: As I said in one of my previous post (this should include all States), my context was about things happening in each state. We do have multiple States that have representatives trying to decertify their electors. That is without doubt. It also appears Republicans are holding up this challenge.

80M votes: the way his approval numbers have plummeted, it appears he has no base. Historically speaking, office holders approval rating have a direct correlation to their support from their base. Perhaps Biden is the only anomaly we've seen in our history? I don't know.

People that I watch are using data collected from other sources and are adding commentary from a historical account. Some of these experts do have answers as they worked in the Whitehouse and helped Trump have very successful economic outcomes. Steve Cortes is one I find the most compelling. He's been there and done that, so to speak…

Chem, you are completely fine with your opinions. My opinion is that you base your opinion on insufficient information. So, if you don't want to hear other forms of information (you have told me that), then why do you continue commenting on my post?

Joe Biden
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

He's a Republican? I guess I missed him saying that. However, it's believable by his words if you consider the intense under-the-table struggle within the GOP between the beltway crowd and the Trumpists. I assume he is one of the former.
That is the post of the day!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

This is the struggle that will salvage or lose this Republic. The Establishment will steal it any way they can.
caryking
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

This is the struggle that will salvage or lose this Republic. The Establishment will steal it any way they can.
The Establishment Republican Party is showing themselves clearly in multiple areas. This goes all the way down to a precinct. They are marginalizing people that are trying gain chairman position wherever they can to keep establishment profiles in place.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

The Establishment Republican Party is showing themselves clearly in multiple areas. This goes all the way down to a precinct. They are marginalizing people that are trying gain chairman position wherever they can to keep establishment profiles in place.
You can make a huge difference in a purple state like NC. Here in MS, I'm surrounded by massive #s of Trump supporters. Our SOS is working hard towards improving election integrity, but we still have our good ole boy network here too. I do not like - or trust - either of our US Senators as they are both pawns. They'd be vulnerable if either were up for re-election this year......they're not. I personally know both our SOS and our Governor, and I don't trust Tate Reeves but he's been singing the right song so far but what will he do when really pushed MS is not a big target like FL so I'm sure he's not had a lot of pressure as yet.
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

Yes, they are. Someone I know quite well stepped down last year as a county chairman after a successful eight year tenure where they did something quite unusual….they managed to turn a blue county red and at the same time, they held off the influence of the establishment NCGOP from encroaching upon their county. Unfortunately, once they stepped down from office, they were immediately replaced by an NCGOP bootlicker.
BBW12OG
Wow... lots of "conspiracy theorists" on here.....

I guess if we subscribed to the mindset of accepting what we are told, refuse to do research, refuse to listen to alternative sources of information we would be good little sheep.

Seems to work for about 81 million give or take......

Great to be back...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
How exactly is me not being on board with the current populist movement within the Republican Party make me an establishmentist
Steve Videtich
hokiewolf said:

How exactly is me not being on board with the current populist movement within the Republican Party make me an establishmentist

What do you consider the current populist movement?
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

Is that a serious question or you having fun with us? And I'm not joking.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
Serious question
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

I'm operating on the assumption that there are but two camps in the NCGOP. If you're not on the populist side…..well, you know. If that's a faulty assumption, I'd seriously like to know what third or more factions exist.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

I'm operating on the assumption that there are but two camps in the NCGOP. If you're not on the populist side…..well, you know. If that's a faulty assumption, I'd seriously like to know what third or more factions exist.
There are some wily and crafty characters on the site.......you and Hoke are two of the best. :-)
hokiewolf
Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

it's kind of interesting to me where history seems to be repeating itself in that I see Trumps rise as a "fight for the little guy", battling the "elite (swamp)" and take no prisoners rehtoric, nationalism lean, and dabbling into authoritarianism (his admiration of Putin, Jinping, etc.), and being charismatic reminds me very much of Huey P Long and the rhetoric of Father Coughlin.

The rhetoric and nationalist tendencies have brought far right extremists ie the Bannon types, Oath Keepers types more into the mainstream.

What I find fascinating about some of the true populists here. is how they don't understand how close they are leaning towards socialism because Socialism can't survive without nationalism.

The very thing that BBW riles about in every post is actually further supporting the type of government that he loathes. It's an emotional rather than pragmatic response to the socialist agenda that is currently part of the Democratic Party agenda.

And that's why I'm not a fan of populism.

caryking
hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

it's kind of interesting to me where history seems to be repeating itself in that I see Trumps rise as a "fight for the little guy", battling the "elite (swamp)" and take no prisoners rehtoric, nationalism lean, and dabbling into authoritarianism (his admiration of Putin, Jinping, etc.), and being charismatic reminds me very much of Huey P Long and the rhetoric of Father Coughlin.

The rhetoric and nationalist tendencies have brought far right extremists ie the Bannon types, Oath Keepers types more into the mainstream.

What I find fascinating about some of the true populists here. is how they don't understand how close they are leaning towards socialism because Socialism can't survive without nationalism.

The very thing that BBW riles about in every post is actually further supporting the type of government that he loathes. It's an emotional rather than pragmatic response to the socialist agenda that is currently part of the Democratic Party agenda.

How do you explain the massive wealth gap in this country? It happens regardless of party.

I will add that I done ok the last 20+ years…

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

How do you explain the massive wealth gap in this country? It happens regardless of party.

capitalism would be my answer. Why should I care there's a wealth gap?
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

That's why you are not a true conservative. If you think this country is capitalism, then you are really not following the information. We are at best State Capitalism now a days.

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

That's why you are not a true conservative. If you think this country is capitalism, then you are really not following the information. We are at best State Capitalism now a days.

does this mean I can't be in the club?
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

does this mean I can't be in the club?

MAGA club? Well, you need to learn more America First policies and then fall in line

Joe Biden
Steve Videtich
I've always understood populism as a battle against elite and big government. Maybe I'm wrong. This is why I'm against the politicians of the last 30 years, on both sides of the aisle. Being a politician has become a path to wealth versus a service to the community or country. That's what I refer to it as the establishment.

These people are running our country based on what helps themselves and their 1% friends, not what's best for the rest of us. Most of our country has gotten politically lazy and allowed it to happen right under our noses.

Now comes along an outsider who exposes the mess that we've allowed. The "elites" see a threat to the establishment they've enjoyed. Now, all those "conspiracy theories" that used to be way out on the fringes don't seem to be all that far out there.

That brings us around to a more awakened public that have a lot more information than ever. Are all theories real, absolutely not! But, I think the **** is more real than some want to believe as well. And it's a lot more real than the elites want any of us to know. That brings us to big tech and MSM trying to control the message, which is controlled by who? The ELITES!
caryking
Steve Videtich said:

I've always understood populism as a battle against elite and big government. Maybe I'm wrong. This is why I'm against the politicians of the last 30 years, on both sides of the aisle. Being a politician has become a path to wealth versus a service to the community or country. That's what I refer to it as the establishment.

These people are running our country based on what helps themselves and their 1% friends, not what's best for the rest of us. Most of our country has gotten politically lazy and allowed it to happen right under our noses.

Now comes along an outsider who exposes the mess that we've allowed. The "elites" see a threat to the establishment they've enjoyed. Now, all those "conspiracy theories" that used to be way out on the fringes don't seem to be all that far out there.

That brings us around to a more awakened public that have a lot more information than ever. Are all theories real, absolutely not! But, I think the **** is more real than some want to believe as well. And it's a lot more real than the elites want any of us to know. That brings us to big tech and MSM trying to control the message, which is controlled by who? The ELITES!
Steve, that is an excellent summary! This reflects my views perfectly. Nothing about conservative populism is in conflict with the true Republican Party. In fact, it is who we used to be.

I'll never forget when my older democratic friends used to say the Republican Party is for the rich white people. At the time, I never understood what they meant. Well, now it's in both Party's. We just need to take back the Republican Party! A true free market can happen!

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
Steve Videtich said:

Steve, I think if you go back and research the Republican Party right after the New Deal you'll see some very familiar messages.
Oldsouljer
"Socialism can't survive without Nationalism."

I was under the impression that Socialism can go either path, National Socialism (or fascism) or International Socialism (or communism). And it's the latter which has always sought a world government.
Steve Videtich
hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Steve, I think if you go back and research the Republican Party right after the New Deal you'll see some very familiar messages.

I'll go back and look. But, did it follow a really bad Democratic run?
Steve Videtich
hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

After a quick look, it appears very similar to today except that the rules of the parties is reversed.
Werewolf

A sign of things to come?
caryking
Werewolf said:

A sign of things to come?
Wow! Of all country's, Israel is surprising to me. I'll have to get more info to understand this move.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Is the US switching to something called Rainbow currency? QFS asset backed digital currency?

NESARA GESARA baby.......stay tuned

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.