The Economy

16,392 Views | 257 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

LOL. What are you going to do Hoke when the electiion fraud is revealed? Deny it or accept it?
Accept it. But it's not going to change the outcome of 2020. That ship sailed when Trump and his team decided not to challenge the rule changes and the foundation money being spent in Georgia, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania before November 3rd. I still don't get why they weren't proactive.

What's going to fix 2020 is those states and others closing those loop holes so they don't happen in 2022 and 2024. I think the gov. race in Georgia will be a litmus test.

I see how you can take that position.

I'll give you my controversial outrageous opinion....... outside the matrix. I think it was intentional. Intentionally lost it and wanted America to experience the UniParty's planned takedown of America. Devolution....

EDIT: I'll add to this that General Thomas McInerny and election fraud experts revealed that the military interrupted the 2016 digital election fraud and kept HRC from stealing that one. No way they sat idly by and watched 2020 get stolen too. I think Trump was asked to run by the military in 2016 too. Devolution has a few aspects that allow us to get through this without a civil war. It moves the middle of the road brainwashed people towards Trump and the Patriots. It "wakes them up". There are other aspects of it too. We have to watch the CCP closely and maybe even Russia while we go through the "fire burns finger when you play with fire" of Devolution.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

LOL. What are you going to do Hoke when the electiion fraud is revealed? Deny it or accept it?
Accept it. But it's not going to change the outcome of 2020. That ship sailed when Trump and his team decided not to challenge the rule changes and the foundation money being spent in Georgia, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania before November 3rd. I still don't get why they weren't proactive.

What's going to fix 2020 is those states and others closing those loop holes so they don't happen in 2022 and 2024. I think the gov. race in Georgia will be a litmus test.

I see how you can take that position.

I'll give you my controversial outrageous opinion....... outside the matrix. I think it was intentional. Intentionally lost it and wanted America to experience the UniParty's planned takedown of America. Devolution....

EDIT: I'll add to this that General Thomas McInerny and election fraud experts revealed that the military interrupted the 2016 digital election fraud and kept HRC from stealing that one. No way they sat idly by and watched 2020 get stolen too. I think Trump was asked to run by the military in 2016 too. Devolution has a few aspects that allow us to get through this without a civil war. It moves the middle of the road brainwashed people towards Trump and the Patriots. It "wakes them up". There are other aspects of it too. We have to watch the CCP closely and maybe even Russia while we go through the "fire burns finger when you play with fire" of Devolution.

Yeah, I understand. I think the basic difference between me and you is that you think these people are playing three dimensional chess, I personally believe that most of them are still trying to figure out how to play checkers, so it's hard for me to see how there can be this secret grand master plan.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
LMAO..........an OL and a comedian. :-)

One caveat, I give components of our military that 5D chess credit. Our politicians are simply criminals.
hokiewolf
TheStorm said:

Yeah, I'm failing to understand how "America First" policy-making can be construed as something radical.

To me is just pure common sense.
I think that some of the America First policy greatly goes against classical liberalism, which is the foundation in which this country was built. By classical liberalism, i'm speaking toward the creation Declaration of Independence and the Constitution as big examples of classical liberalism.

That also defines my view of the definition of conservative as well. A conservative has a view to conserve the rights and free thought ideas that were espoused in the Declaration and were written into the Constitutional amendments.
caryking
Werewolf said:

Werewolf, the election fraud has been revealed. That's without question, anymore. The question that hasn't been answered is: who received the votes?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Accept it. But it's not going to change the outcome of 2020. That ship sailed when Trump and his team decided not to challenge the rule changes and the foundation money being spent in Georgia, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania in heavy blue areas BEFORE November 3rd. I still don't get why they weren't proactive.

Spot on!

Joe Biden
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

PackFansXL said:

If Biden had any sense, he would sit down with Manchin and truly understand what moderates want. His complete allegiance to the extreme Progressives has doomed the Democratic party for the next two election cycles. Joe Biden is a disaster for the Democrats. The worst POTUS of all time!
True Story

Yep, if the country can hang on, this is the best thing that can happen. We need a complete eradication of the Democratic Party!!

Lol, come on man, do you really believe crap like this? While I lean right, this is a ludicrous, scary notion. America is awesome and stands the test of time because of the balance.

I get the distaste for the far left, but most of America has (amd should) a similar distaste for the far right.
Yes I do!

BTW, what policies make up the far right?

I'm not going to get distracted into a debate on what is and what is not…if you think it's smart to get rid of the counter balance then I think you are either naive or dangerous. One of the things that keeps us from having a bigger right or left wing is that we have a counter balance
So, you can call me naive or dangerous; however, you want even attempt to define policies that makes one part of the extremes?

Chem, are you just trolling?

If you believe we should have only your party, I stand by my concern.
And yet… you didn't answer my question.

What policies make up the far right?

Either you can answer the question or you're just trolling…

I did answer your question - in this case, I'm not here to debate about what is far right ideology. As I told XL, I think within politics, it's a fairy small group, but likely to get bigger with your America First agenda.
It exists more in the fools who think the government is out to get them and can allow words to make them
Act stupid enough to break into buildings
Chem, this is very typical for you... You make statements; however, you back it up with personal rhetoric. It should be easy for you, as you claim the country has a far right element, to identify the policies that make up the far right...

If you don't want to debate this, then just admit... you're either too busy to get into the debate, lack knowledge, love spewwing outlandish rhetoric, or you're just trolling.

Yep, I'm on vacation and I have no interest in getting into great debate about policy - and it's not going to change anything even if I did..

It's my opinion. You don't like it, amd I'm ok with that. I don't like some of your views either, and both of us can be ok with that

Listen, you think the Dems stole the election and they the FBI had a lot to do with JAN6. So that's a non-starter for me, and much like a person who thinks the earth is flat, makes me discount most of what you believe
Again, Chem... another one of your rhetorical statements. Why couldn't you just say:

Yep, I'm on vacation and I have no interest in getting into great debate about policy.

Everything else in your post was just noise.

Joe Biden
caryking
hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Yeah, I'm failing to understand how "America First" policy-making can be construed as something radical.

To me is just pure common sense.
I think that some of the America First policy greatly goes against classical liberalism, which is the foundation in which this country was built. By classical liberalism, i'm speaking toward the creation Declaration of Independence and the Constitution as big examples of classical liberalism.

That also defines my view of the definition of conservative as well. A conservative has a view to conserve the rights and free thought ideas that were espoused in the Declaration and were written into the Constitutional amendments.
Hokie, I have been a Classic Liberal most of my life. I have always voted Republican as a lesser of two evils.

That said, I've watched the Republican Party follow the same problematic ideology and core policy as the Democrats. Just take a look at this graph:

Our politician, including the so-called conservatives, have allowed this devaluing!

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

PackFansXL said:

If Biden had any sense, he would sit down with Manchin and truly understand what moderates want. His complete allegiance to the extreme Progressives has doomed the Democratic party for the next two election cycles. Joe Biden is a disaster for the Democrats. The worst POTUS of all time!
True Story

Yep, if the country can hang on, this is the best thing that can happen. We need a complete eradication of the Democratic Party!!

Lol, come on man, do you really believe crap like this? While I lean right, this is a ludicrous, scary notion. America is awesome and stands the test of time because of the balance.

I get the distaste for the far left, but most of America has (amd should) a similar distaste for the far right.
Yes I do!

I'm not going to get distracted into a debate on what is and what is not…if you think it's smart to get rid of the counter balance then I think you are either naive or dangerous. One of the things that keeps us from having a bigger right or left wing is that we have a counter balance
So, you can call me naive or dangerous; however, you want even attempt to define policies that makes one part of the extremes?

I did answer your question - in this case, I'm not here to debate about what is far right ideology. As I told XL, I think within politics, it's a fairy small group, but likely to get bigger with your America First agenda.
It exists more in the fools who think the government is out to get them and can allow words to make them
Chem, this is very typical for you... You make statements; however, you back it up with personal rhetoric. It should be easy for you, as you claim the country has a far right element, to identify the policies that make up the far right...

If you don't want to debate this, then just admit... you're either too busy to get into the debate, lack knowledge, love spewwing outlandish rhetoric, or you're just trolling.

Yep, I'm on vacation and I have no interest in getting into great debate about policy - and it's not going to change anything even if I did..

It's my opinion. You don't like it, amd I'm ok with that. I don't like some of your views either, and both of us can be ok with that

Listen, you think the Dems stole the election and they the FBI had a lot to do with JAN6. So that's a non-starter for me, and much like a person who thinks the earth is flat, makes me discount most of what you believe
Have a wonderful vacation by the way.... seems like you are spending it wisely.

As far as my posts outlining what you and your party support I notice you "ignored" that one. Typical.

Also if you are referring to the FBI's involvement in Jan. 6th protests it's been proven they were actively involved. Just like the "sham" kidnapping conspiracy of the Wicked Witch of Michigan. No defending that one at all.

Keep regurgitating your MSM talking points on issues and keep ignoring the facts presented. It's telling.

Have a great vacation. Look forward to hearing back from you.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

PackFansXL said:

True Story

Yes I do!

As far as my posts outlining what you and your party support I notice you "ignored" that one. Typical.

Also if you are referring to the FBI's involvement in Jan. 6th protests it's been proven they were actively involved. Just like the "sham" kidnapping conspiracy of the Wicked Witch of Michigan. No defending that one at all.

Keep regurgitating your MSM talking points on issues and keep ignoring the facts presented. It's telling.

Ahem. Chem voted for Trump both times as well..
Werewolf
Can we have a full fledged CONFESSION of this? Chem?

.........and if this is true, where is the he$$ are these 80+ million Biden voters? Will one come forward here and openly admit support?
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

.........and if this is true, where is the he$$ are these 80+ million Biden voters? Will one come forward here and openly admit support?

You guys need to start paying better attention.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

I'm a newbie here. But I will going forrward.
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Saying it is one thing... Could care less who voted for who. I know what positions they have taken and they aren't positions of the GOP or Conservatives.

For that matter Kinzenger, Cheaney, Romney, the guys at the Pedophile Project are all "Republicans" as well.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Steve Videtich
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Storm, I think you nailed it earlier discussing the America First agenda versus the perception of that. The media and left have driven home the fact that anything other than their beliefs is radical and extreme. Especially if Trump was involved. Unfortunately, we have too many people that believe as much.
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Saying it is one thing... Could care less who voted for who. I know what positions they have taken and they aren't positions of the GOP or Conservatives.

For that matter Kinzenger, Cheaney, Romney, the guys at the Pedophile Project are all "Republicans" as well.
Without any doubt! ..........and why, the primaries are far n away our best chance to rid ourselves of the criminal evil enterprise of our Federal bureaucracy.

The primaries will be where they attempt to steal our country again.

I follow a guy called "Juan O'Savin". Juan says "the military is the only way". This is where it goes at the very end I belleve. I think the corruption is simply too deep to overturn it through the legal system and the ballot boxes.
Werewolf
back on topic, a Putin statement yesterday.

"Step by step, they make one [decision] after another; they make decisions that push the global economy [into a] crisis, [into a] recession. They break up chains of logistics and supply; they increase inflation and inequality. They decrease [the] well-being of millions of people, [especially] in the poorest countries. And I am just sad about that. It could be leading to massive famine, and who's going to be responsible for that?"

If anybody thinks Putin is in a stalemate in Ukraine, they are watching way too much fake news. He's systematically going after the massive #'s of Nazis (Azov, etc) and the bioweapons labs.
caryking
Steve Videtich said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Storm, I think you nailed it earlier discussing the America First agenda versus the perception of that. The media and left have driven home the fact that anything other than their beliefs is radical and extreme. Especially if Trump was involved. Unfortunately, we have too many people that believe as much.

Ding, ding, ding!!! We have a winner!!!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Ding, ding, ding!!! We have a winner!!!
So if we could simply get in our thick skulls that the MSM is one of 2 or 3 greatest enemies. Geez

this is an OBAMA quote:
"People like Putin, and Steve Bannon for that matter, understand it's not necessary for people to believe disinformation.....you just have to flood a country's public square with enough raw sewage."
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

PackFansXL said:

True Story

Yes I do!

Again, Chem... another one of your rhetorical statements. Why couldn't you just say:

Yep, I'm on vacation and I have no interest in getting into great debate about policy.

Lol, everything else in my statement was fact based on your comments here. Look, you want to believe those things, fine…own it.
Amd you don't have to agree with me.

The noise is those who keep harping on those conspiracies.
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

PackFansXL said:

True Story

Yes I do!

Ahem. Chem voted for Trump both times as well..

True story.
Did not vote for him first primary.
Gladly voted for him over HRC one of the few politicians I think is even more despicable
Voted for him over Biden with a held nose but for fear of exactly what we've seen - the sharp left turn
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

PackFansXL said:

True Story

Yes I do!

Lol, everything else in my statement was fact based on your comments here. Look, you want to believe those things, fine…own it.

Chem, this whole diatribe started when you made comments about the far right wing. I asked a simple question:

Define the policies that are far right winged..

At this point you have not identified one policy as far right winged. Now, you are projecting about me…

I have been very consistent in that November 3rd had illegal activity. I've also said that I have no idea how those illegal votes, voted. If you are too busy to look at the facts, then so be it…

January 6th has two elements: 1) we absolutely had FBI agents on the ground doing something. That's not in question! 2) we had people breaking into the Capital Building and doing some bad stuff. That's not in question!

What becomes opinion is whether Trump instigated the actions of people or not. You think he did and I do not. At this point, I have heard absolutely no evidence to support your opinion. In essence, your opinion should be supported by a conspiracy of actions. No one has shown that to be the case. If that happens, then my opinion could and probably will change.

So, no!!! You haven't supported your allegation of the far right winged!

Joe Biden
caryking
Also, Chem… go back up a few post and look at the graph I posted. What do you think caused that?

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

PackFansXL said:

True Story

Yes I do!

Chem, this whole diatribe started when you made comments about the far right wing. I asked a simple question:

At this point you have not identified one policy as far right winged. Now, you are projecting about me…

I have been very consistent in that November 3rd had illegal activity. I've also said that I have no idea how those illegal votes, voted. If you are too busy to look at the facts, then so be it…

January 6th has two elements: 1) we absolutely had FBI agents on the ground doing something. That's not in question! 2) we had people breaking into the Capital Building and doing some bad stuff. That's not in question!

What becomes opinion is whether Trump instigated the actions of people or not. You think he did and I do not. At this point, I have heard absolutely no evidence to support your opinion. In essence, your opinion should be supported by a conspiracy of actions. No one has shown that to be the case. If that happens, then my opinion could and probably will change.

First, given some of the band people who were on the grounds of our capitol, I'd hope like heck we had FBI on the ground

Second, you also saiid your sources said AZ was going to be overturned. Still waiting. And that comes from some of this research you are always suggesting…so if it's full of that much baloney, why should I waste my time?
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

PackFansXL said:

True Story

Yes I do!

First, given some of the band people who were on the grounds of our capitol, I'd hope like heck we had FBI on the ground

Second, you also saiid your sources said AZ was going to be overturned. Still waiting. And that comes from some of this research you are always suggesting…so if it's full of that much baloney, why should I waste my time?
Yeah.. you ignored what I posted about the FBI's involvement and the "defendants" in the kidnapping case being cleared of all charges didn't you?

Just to be clear how many people from January 6th have been charged with insurrection?

And as far as wasting time.. If I had said I was on vacation on a political message board and continued to post nonsense and avoid actually having a fact based discussion I may want find a "self own" meme... Hang on... let me see if I can find one for you....

Enjoy your vacation. Get back with us when you actually want to discuss the facts that have been presented to you. Until then work on that list of people who have been charged with insurrection.

Here is the legal definition of insurrection:

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; Pub. L. 103322, title XXXIII, 330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2383

Please list the names of the people that have been charged with insurrection. I guess as a staunch follower of the MSM you subscribe to the ideology of if you repeat a lie enough it will be the truth. Keep up the good fight. It's quite entertaining.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

PackFansXL said:

True Story

Yes I do!

Chem, the FBI was there, what appears, to help instigate volatility among the people. I don't know if Ray Epps has been confirmed to be there for the FBI or not; however, his actions are very troubling.

Perhaps I said Arizona was going to be overturned (even though that has never been my context), well I was wrong if so. I have been consistent in saying the election was ripe with fraud. That is without debate anymore!

You can put your head in the sand, all you want; however, it's not going to change the facts. Election fraud happened in 2020. Look at where I stand on this in a previous post, in this thread.

It really appears as if you like to come on this board and always try to be right. I try and come from a perspective of here is some data and it looks like something; however, we should really get clarity. So, as I said, in a previous post, election fraud is no longer a whether; rather it happened and it's no longer deniable. The real question is: who were all those fraudulent votes cast towards? BIden or Trump?

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

PackFansXL said:

True Story

Yes I do!

Chem, the FBI was there, what appears, to help instigate volatility among the people. I don't know if Ray Epps has been confirmed to be there for the FBI or not; however, his actions are very troubling.

Perhaps I said Arizona was going to be overturned (even though that has never been my context), well I was wrong if so. I have been consistent in saying the election was ripe with fraud. That is without debate anymore!

You can put your head in the sand, all you want; however, it's not going to change the facts. Election fraud happened in 2020. Look at where I stand on this in a previous post, in this thread.

It really appears as if you like to come on this board and always try to be right. I try and come from a perspective of here is some data and it looks like something; however, we should really clarity. So, as I said, in a previous post, election fraud is no longer a whether; rather it happened and it's no longer deniable. The real question is: who were all those fraudulent votes cast towards? BIden or Trump?
And why were all the county voting sites that were "late," "questionable," or had other "issues" run by democrats and were swing counties?

I mean come on...

But Cary... he's on vacation. Vacation from the facts!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
^ if he's a modern-day Republican, we're in trouble. Oh yeh, I forgot; we ARE in trouble.
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

PackBacker07 said:

caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

PackFansXL said:

True Story

We need a complete eradication of both parties, and start from the ground up. You cannot honestly think, deep down in your heart of hearts, that just "Democrats" that are the issue. If you do, that is not rooted in reality. Both the insane fringes of each party are controlling the narratives of each, and the result is a beaten and battered America.

What is more logical is a central third party, but can one survive in the circle-jerk, echo chambers of today?

I agree. Too many Republicans are the same as Democrats. The Republican Party is being taken over, as we speak, with America First people. The first thing they should is vote people like McConnell and McCarthy out of leadership. All those two stand for is an Elite control of all things.

Now, once they start the same racket, similar to some of the Tea Party folks, we should start again. We just need to recognize the change sooner!!!
Not so sure the NC Republican Party is. I thought Trump was a better than average President but he's made some awful personnel choices. The NCGOP has a nasty little civil war going on during Whatley's tenure and Trump actually asked that Beltway bandit to run for a third term as State Chair to carry NC for Trump again. Meanwhile, Whatley is facing a determined challenge next year from an African-American county chairman. Not exactly a good situation going into 2024.
Werewolf
North Carolina is not the state I remember from the 70s and 80s. For example, I would not have thought that I'd see NC the same color code as NY, Ill and CA supporting a vaccine passport.

Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

PackFansXL said:

True Story

Yes I do!

It really appears as if you like to come on this board and always try to be right. I try and come from a perspective of here is some data and it looks like something; however, we should really clarity. So, as I said, in a previous post, election fraud is no longer a whether; rather it happened and it's no longer deniable. The real question is: who were all those fraudulent votes cast towards? BIden or Trump?
And why were all the county voting sites that were "late," "questionable," or had other "issues" run by democrats and were swing counties?

I mean come on...

But Cary... he's on vacation. Vacation from the facts!

Yes. And a beautiful week at that! Shot the best round of my life yesterday at Dunes West GC.
Werewolf
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

PackFansXL said:

True Story

Yes I do!

Arizona has been perplexing for sure. The AZ AG has certainly thrown a monkey wrench in it. I just saw this though, let's see what happens.

hokiewolf
Thank goodness the ex crack addiction pillow guy is on the case!
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

LOL, you're on a roll.

A lot of really great people come out of really tough times and poor choices. I truly believe he's one of em
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

Guess nobody can turn their life around right?

Just because he has different morals and values than you and he had an addiction problem you see fit to drag him back down to a low point in his life. Wow....

You claim to be a Republican but you are always the first one to rip into a Conservative.

Good talk....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.