The Economy

16,377 Views | 257 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

PackFansXL said:

If Biden had any sense, he would sit down with Manchin and truly understand what moderates want. His complete allegiance to the extreme Progressives has doomed the Democratic party for the next two election cycles. Joe Biden is a disaster for the Democrats. The worst POTUS of all time!
True Story

Yep, if the country can hang on, this is the best thing that can happen. We need a complete eradication of the Democratic Party!!

Lol, come on man, do you really believe crap like this? While I lean right, this is a ludicrous, scary notion. America is awesome and stands the test of time because of the balance.

I get the distaste for the far left, but most of America has (amd should) a similar distaste for the far right.
Yes I do!

BTW, what policies make up the far right?

I'm not going to get distracted into a debate on what is and what is not…if you think it's smart to get rid of the counter balance then I think you are either naive or dangerous. One of the things that keeps us from having a bigger right or left wing is that we have a counter balance
So, you can call me naive or dangerous; however, you want even attempt to define policies that makes one part of the extremes?

Chem, are you just trolling?

If you believe we should have only your party, I stand by my concern.
And yet… you didn't answer my question.

What policies make up the far right?

Either you can answer the question or you're just trolling…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

PackBacker07 said:

Ok, I'll bite. Who, in your mind, controls far-right political messaging?
I wouldn't know. I'm not nor have I ever been a part of the "far-right." As far as I can tell the "far-right" has a few loons in the House and maybe one or two in the Senate.

Your party on the other hand has one or two moderates. The rest are MARXISTS. And anyone that still supports them are as well.

FACT.
for someone who on the past complained about being painted with a broad brush you sure do like to do it yourself. I'm most certainly more liberal than you when it come to social politics, does that mean I'm a Marxist?
It's possible. Part of the Marxist ideology is cultural.

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

PackBacker07 said:

Ok, I'll bite. Who, in your mind, controls far-right political messaging?
I wouldn't know. I'm not nor have I ever been a part of the "far-right." As far as I can tell the "far-right" has a few loons in the House and maybe one or two in the Senate.

Your party on the other hand has one or two moderates. The rest are MARXISTS. And anyone that still supports them are as well.

FACT.
for someone who on the past complained about being painted with a broad brush you sure do like to do it yourself. I'm most certainly more liberal than you when it come to social politics, does that mean I'm a Marxist?
Show me where I have ever made that comment.

Do you support the party that calls themselves "democrats?" You certainly didn't support President Trump and helped put the MARXIST PARTY in power.

Here is what the MARXIST PARTY stands for:

• expanding/stacking the SCOTUS in their favor
  • federalizing elections so they can ensure universal "mail-in" ballots and gerrymandering in their favor like in Illinois
  • adding PR and DC as states to ensure permanent one party rule
  • abolishing the 2nd Amendment
  • legalizing full term abortions. California has just introduced a bill to allow "abortion" up to 28 days AFTER the birth of a child.
  • free college and health care for illegal immigrants
  • open border policy
  • allowing illegal immigrants to vote
  • teaching kids that there are 100+ genders as early as pre-school
  • teaching kids in PUBLIC schools about sex, masturbation and that there are 100+ genders starting in Kindergarten
  • parents should not have any role in their children's education and if they speak out they are terrorist
  • abolishing the fossil fuel industry
  • reducing the amount of meat eaten by Americans by mandates
  • "social media" credit scores for all users

You may not support all of these. By voting democrat you do whether you want to admit it or not. This is what you voted for in 2020. Hope you are proud of yourself.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
I actually have never voted for a democrat
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

Did you vote for President Trump?

Thanks for coming out.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Thanks for coming out.
yes, twice! My disappointment in Trump didn't start until after the 2020 election
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Thanks for coming out.
yes, twice! My disappointment in Trump didn't start until after the 2020 election
Yep. You have stated that many times here, so I can back you up on that comment.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Thanks for coming out.
I am stunned!!!!!!!!!!
caryking
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Thanks for coming out.
Why after the 2020 election? For clarity, after 3 November?

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Thanks for coming out.
I am stunned!!!!!!!!!!
As am I. Many of the anti-Trumpers can't get over not liking him as a person. That in my opinion is an unintelligent way of selecting elected leaders. His policies were best for America. Policies are what should determine your votes not popularity.

I mean, this isn't middle school or high school elections. That's why the MARXIST PARTY'S base is the uninformed unintelligent voting block. They run on popularity politics and -isms. That's all they have. The ones saying that they dislike President Trump because of his tweets and what he said proves that.

When confronted about what policies they disliked, i.e. lower taxes, secure border, energy independence, zero wars started, lowest minority/female un-employment in history etc... what do you get?

Crickets. That's their go to when presented with factual information that doesn't fall into one of their -isms.... Be proud MARXISTS.... your reckoning is coming in November.

But at least Sleepy Joe doesn't hurt your precious little "feewlings..." am I right??? LMAO...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Thanks for coming out.
correct
Werewolf
Hoke doesn't believe the election was stolen, correct?
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Thanks for coming out.
correct
So, all of his talk about the election being a huge problem throughout 2020 wasn't a problem?

Joe Biden
caryking
Werewolf said:

I don't think so; however, I'm ok with his opinion. Everyone forms opinions based on the information provided to them.

The information provided to me shows that a significant amount of votes were illegal. I have no idea who these illegal votes were casted for; however, there was plenty of illegal votes.

I saw a show where the people that have done all data collecting and analysis for the upcoming documentary for Dinesh D'Souza. That data collecting, along with video content show a significant amount of illegal voting. The people doing the collecting said they can not provide who these illegal votes went to. They can just provide and create an assessment of the number of illegal votes. Based on a sample, they projected 4.5 to 4.9 million illegal votes.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

I don't think so; however, I'm ok with his opinion. Everyone forms opinions based on the information provided to them.

The information provided to me shows that a significant amount of votes were illegal. I have no idea who these illegal votes were casted for; however, there was plenty of illegal votes.

I saw a show where the people that have done all data collecting and analysis for the upcoming documentary for Dinesh D'Souza. That data collecting, along with video content show a significant amount of illegal voting. The people doing the collecting said they can not provide who these illegal votes went to. They can just provide and create an assessment of the number of illegal votes. Based on a sample, they projected 4.5 to 4.9 million illegal votes.
Wasn't trying to make a big deal about it........we are all entitled to our opinions.

Yep, I was about to post the link. I think it's more about hard copy vote fraud........something that a doubter can put their eyes on. I continue to believe the military has the digital data
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

PackFansXL said:

If Biden had any sense, he would sit down with Manchin and truly understand what moderates want. His complete allegiance to the extreme Progressives has doomed the Democratic party for the next two election cycles. Joe Biden is a disaster for the Democrats. The worst POTUS of all time!
True Story

Yep, if the country can hang on, this is the best thing that can happen. We need a complete eradication of the Democratic Party!!

Lol, come on man, do you really believe crap like this? While I lean right, this is a ludicrous, scary notion. America is awesome and stands the test of time because of the balance.

I get the distaste for the far left, but most of America has (amd should) a similar distaste for the far right.
Yes I do!

I'm not going to get distracted into a debate on what is and what is not…if you think it's smart to get rid of the counter balance then I think you are either naive or dangerous. One of the things that keeps us from having a bigger right or left wing is that we have a counter balance
So, you can call me naive or dangerous; however, you want even attempt to define policies that makes one part of the extremes?

I did answer your question - in this case, I'm not here to debate about what is far right ideology. As I told XL, I think within politics, it's a fairy small group, but likely to get bigger with your America First agenda.
It exists more in the fools who think the government is out to get them and can allow words to make them
Act stupid enough to break into buildings
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

PackFansXL said:

True Story

Yes I do!

I did answer your question - in this case, I'm not here to debate about what is far right ideology. As I told XL, I think within politics, it's a fairy small group, but likely to get bigger with your America First agenda.
It exists more in the fools who think the government is out to get them and can allow words to make them
The left has plenty of "fools" on their side as well.

Sorry the "America First" doesn't adhere to your MARXIST philosophy. And when you have the government creating lists of parents that attend school board meetings, people who are legally purchasing guns and hiring more IRS agents to target people who donate money to Conservative causes I think people are right to question the government's intentions.

Some people choose not to be a sheep. It's what separates the right from the left. FACT.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
Yeah, I'm failing to understand how "America First" policy-making can be construed as something radical.

To me is just pure common sense.
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

PackFansXL said:

True Story

Yes I do!

The left has plenty of "fools" on their side as well.

Sorry the "America First" doesn't adhere to your MARXIST philosophy. And when you have the government creating lists of parents that attend school board meetings, people who are legally purchasing guns and hiring more IRS agents to target people who donate money to Conservative causes I think people are right to question the government's intentions.

Some people choose not to be a sheep. It's what separates the right from the left. FACT.

Lol. Ok. Yeah, all those folks who listened to Trump amd then broke into the capitol were just a bunch of free thinking folks, not sheep.
TheStorm
Here we go again...
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

Yeah, I'm failing to understand how "America First" policy-making can be construed as something radical.

Many of its tenants are. But I think much of its rhetoric will be used to rally folks to more extreme measure (don't let all this Mexican criminals come into US - as the crowd roars)

I also am not a fan of the "you'll have to take my bazooka and billions of ammo from my cold dead hands" crowd, but I just don't have energy to argue that, so will leave it at that.

Nor the "don't spend any money on foreign countries"…which is not far from the isolationism that has gotten us into trouble before
Werewolf
1. Many criminals are included within those masses. Its been documented that there are also large groups of military age males.

When you go to the theatre and pay for a ticket is it OK for others to come in through the side door? My deceased X father--in-law came from Greece and had several hoops to jump through when he arrived at Ellis Island. He also had money to return to Greece if he failed the entry tests. He passed......and when on to become a PhD Chemist with numerous patents. We are all immigrants, come in the legal way.

2. Those terrible firearms may save your ARSE in the end.....last resort. Four (4%) percent of the Colonial population actually fought and/or supported the Revolutionary War. 96% chose to drink ale or plow their crops. My ancestor, Captain Robert Messer, was hung as one of the leaders of the Battle of the Alamance. Hung in 1771 after refusing to acknowledge the King of England. That's a real American patriot and that's a lover of freedom. Most modern day Americans are spoiled brat whiny wimps. They have no clue on what it took to have what we "HAD".

3. And you're completely oblivious to the money laundering operation in Ukraine?
TheStorm
I think you are confusing "America First" policy with what you feel is an "America Only" position. There is a huge difference between "First" and "Only".

Do you take care your own family, wife and kids first and foremost? Or do you put your neighbor across the street and his family's interests ahead of you and yours?

This is common sense.

By the way, I have a close friend under the age of 30 who is Mexican-American from Texas. He was born in Texas, but both his parents and all his grandparents were born in Mexico and immigrated here - legally. He served in our military for eight years starting right out of high school, and now has a great job with a private defense contractor making more money than I can even imagine someone that age making.

He absolutely loathes what is happening right now at our southern border... wished you could sit down with him just once even and listen to him tell you some of the stories about all the things he saw growing up that are controlled in the border states by the cartels. If he was posting on here, you'd probably be accusing him right now of being a rightwing, nutjob like you do us! (Since I can now include myself in your esteemed "Group of Four" )

The thing that you, I and most of us from families that have been here for generations and somehow can't bring ourselves to understand is that there are hundreds and hundreds of thousands of Mexican-American's just like him in those states. Worked hard to make something of themselves, and did it the right way... by following these archaic things that seem to turn you and hokie off more often than not... that used to be considered "laws" and "rules of common decency" ("do unto your neighbor as you would have them do onto you", and other stupid stuff like that, that our parents tried to instill in us as we were growing up!).

These are the people that the Democrats are losing in waves right now.

America First is pure common sense. There is nothing radical about it whatsoever.
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

PackFansXL said:

True Story

Yes I do!

Chem, this is very typical for you... You make statements; however, you back it up with personal rhetoric. It should be easy for you, as you claim the country has a far right element, to identify the policies that make up the far right...

If you don't want to debate this, then just admit... you're either too busy to get into the debate, lack knowledge, love spewwing outlandish rhetoric, or you're just trolling.

Joe Biden
caryking
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Many of its tenants are. But I think much of its rhetoric will be used to rally folks to more extreme measure (don't let all this Mexican criminals come into US - as the crowd roars)

I also am not a fan of the "you'll have to take my bazooka and billions of ammo from my cold dead hands" crowd, but I just don't have energy to argue that, so will leave it at that.

Nor the "don't spend any money on foreign countries"…which is not far from the isolationism that has gotten us into trouble before
illegals - Are you ok with the number of people that came across the border, illegally, in 2021? and the projections for 2022?

Bazookas and billions of ammo - I've never heard anyone say bazookas and billions of ammo. I have heard people express the right to own and keep their guns (you know 2nd amendment) and will not give it away. Guess what, I want either!!!

"don't spend any money on foreign countries" - Never heard that in a singular context!!! Chem, how much more debt is ok with you? You know we have 32T in debt and additional 6-8T on the Federal Reserves Balance Sheet. So, here's the question, would you rather cut off Foreign aide or Domestic Spending? At some point, we have to cut something!!!

CHem, if you haven't researched how the "Dollar" is such an important asset, the US has, then it might be time to start. If (and when) we lose the "Dollar" as the world currency, everything all these people ***** and complain about will be OVER!! Remember, you've never lived in a world where the "Dollar" isn't the primary reserve.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
^ Under 40, guarantee it. He's not a major danger to us going forward, he's easily identified.

The real dangers are the RINO establishment R's.....which are simply the 'wrester that loses in the big WWE match'. They win a few but never win the big one. These are the ones we need to weed out. They'll vote Kevin McCarthy for House R leader, they've vote Richard Burr again, they are all-in on Leader McConnell. The UNI-PARTY is going to try to steal the Primaries.............they stay in power that way. That's the focus.

Have you heard the audio clip this AM between Liz Cheney and Kevin McCarthy. These are the ones to identify and oust.

Look for the less-polished,Trump-backed candidate and support that candidate. Although I think Trump has mis-identified a number of them in the past.
caryking
Werewolf said:

^ Under 40, guarantee it. He's not a major danger to us going forward, he's easily identified.

The real dangers are the RINO establishment R's.....which are simply the 'wrester that loses in the big WWE match'. They win a few but never win the big one. These are the ones we need to weed out. They'll vote Kevin McCarthy for House R leader, they've vote Richard Burr again, they are all-in on Leader McConnell. The UNI-PARTY is going to try to steal the Primaries.............they stay in power that way. That's the focus.

Have you heard the audio clip this AM between Liz Cheney and Kevin McCarthy. These are the ones to identify and oust.
werewolf, you and I must be watching at the same time.

That audio clip is the epitome of establishment. Then McCarthy has the audacity to deny it... All I can say is Rachel Maddow brought the receipts...

Joe Biden
Werewolf
^ Yep, we are.

I am seeing a few things that's worrying me about where RAV is headed. I know there was an attempt by the Blackrock etc crowd to buy them........

Have you seen the OANN anchor calling for military tribunals? They are still holding after AT&T cut em.
caryking
TheStorm said:

I think you are confusing "America First" policy with what you feel is an "America Only" position. There is a huge difference between "First" and "Only".

Do you take care your own family, wife and kids first and foremost? Or do you put your neighbor across the street and his family's interests ahead of you and yours?

This is common sense.

By the way, I have a close friend under the age of 30 who is Mexican-American from Texas. He was born in Texas, but both his parents and all his grandparents were born in Mexico and immigrated here - legally. He served in our military for eight years starting right out of high school, and now has a great job with a private defense contractor making more money than I can even imagine someone that age making.

He absolutely loathes what is happening right now at our southern border... wished you could sit down with him just once even and listen to him tell you some of the stories about all the things he saw growing up that are controlled in the border states by the cartels. If he was posting on here, you'd probably be accusing him right now of being a rightwing, nutjob like you do us! (Since I can now include myself in your esteemed "Group of Four" )

The thing that you, I and most of us from families that have been here for generations and somehow can't bring ourselves to understand is that there are hundreds and hundreds of thousands of Mexican-American's just like him in those states. Worked hard to make something of themselves, and did it the right way... by following these archaic things that seem to turn you and hokie off more often than not... that used to be considered "laws" and "rules of common decency" ("do unto your neighbor as you would have them do onto you", and other stupid stuff like that, that our parents tried to instill in us as we were growing up!).

America First is pure common sense. There is nothing radical about it whatsoever.
Hear Hear!!

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

werewolf, you and I must be watching at the same time.

That audio clip is the epitome of establishment. Then McCarthy has the audacity to deny it... All I can say is Rachel Maddow brought the receipts...
McCarthy should of followed through on what he said he was going to do and stick to it. Instead, he resorted back to being a politician.
TheStorm
TheStorm said:

This is common sense.

Speaking of which (from front page just now):

https://www.foxnews.com/media/california-democrat-latinos-oppose-woke-biden-agenda
\
https://www.foxnews.com/us/biden-approval-rating-hispanic-voters-poll
Werewolf
LOL. What are you going to do Hoke when the electiion fraud is revealed? Deny it or accept it?
Werewolf
FoxNews - other than Tucker - simply drops the RINOs some breadcrumbs that they like. They then lead the RINOs away from the door to truth and over to a corner in the room..............and the RINOs simply get frustrated.

Getting out of the matrix requires getting news that is uncensored. It's not FoxNews.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

LOL. What are you going to do Hoke when the electiion fraud is revealed? Deny it or accept it?
Accept it. But it's not going to change the outcome of 2020. That ship sailed when Trump and his team decided not to challenge the rule changes and the foundation money being spent in Georgia, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania in heavy blue areas BEFORE November 3rd. I still don't get why they weren't proactive.

What's going to fix 2020 is those states and others closing those loop holes so they don't happen in 2022 and 2024. I think the gov. race in Georgia will be a litmus test.

Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

cowboypack02 said:

PackFansXL said:

True Story

Yes I do!

Chem, this is very typical for you... You make statements; however, you back it up with personal rhetoric. It should be easy for you, as you claim the country has a far right element, to identify the policies that make up the far right...

If you don't want to debate this, then just admit... you're either too busy to get into the debate, lack knowledge, love spewwing outlandish rhetoric, or you're just trolling.

Yep, I'm on vacation and I have no interest in getting into great debate about policy - and it's not going to change anything even if I did..

It's my opinion. You don't like it, amd I'm ok with that. I don't like some of your views either, and both of us can be ok with that

Listen, you think the Dems stole the election and they the FBI had a lot to do with JAN6. So that's a non-starter for me, and much like a person who thinks the earth is flat, makes me discount most of what you believe

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.