The Masters

14,563 Views | 254 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Wolfer79
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Cam Young is a really good golfer. I'm not sure he's Major good; however, his calm demeanor makes me think it's a possibility.

I remember when he played at the Stitch Intercollegiate (MacGregor Downs in Cary). He was a very humble and extremely likable. He didn't win that tournament and actually lost in a playoff to an NC State golfer (can't remember his name).
Speaking of STITCH… I was looking for you guys last week, but never saw anything… how's everything going?
Stitch is doing really good. The only thing we had was Vijay Singh carrying the bag. Outside of that, we didn't have much else out there. We don't do a lot of marketing, on the tour, because it is really expensive and we are accomplishing our growth and profit objectives without it…

It's kind of like Johnny-O… they picked a good one and got a lot of TV coverage with Sam Bennett. If you didn't know, Johnny-O does all their design work, right here in Raleigh.

So, you have Stitch, Peter Millar, and Johnny-O right here in the triangle.
I have several shirts from Stitch and really like them…Expensive but so is everything these days.

Had no idea you were with Stitch, that's awesome.
My title is VP Operations. So, my main responsibility is warehouse and distribution as well as technology. That said, my real responsibility is COO. I work with every department, except design, on strategy, structure, and execution.

Stitch is a very good brand (yes, we are expensive) that is growing very differently than the normal business. Most businesses take a bunch P.E. money and aren't profitable. I could blow you away with the number of businesses that are not profitable. We work on a nice growth percentage as well turning out double digit EBITDA. Not normal in todays businesses.

Now, keep on buying the Stitch stuff!!!

Cary... this seems like the perfect time for you to post a link and a very nominal 10% discount code... (starting with the letters WC of course)

Code to expire in 10 days... I'd purchase something from you.
caryking
PackFansXL said:

Good for you, cary!
Yea, I was in semi-retirement and got the call to come in and help. I've been here for over four years...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Cam Young is a really good golfer. I'm not sure he's Major good; however, his calm demeanor makes me think it's a possibility.

I remember when he played at the Stitch Intercollegiate (MacGregor Downs in Cary). He was a very humble and extremely likable. He didn't win that tournament and actually lost in a playoff to an NC State golfer (can't remember his name).
Speaking of STITCH… I was looking for you guys last week, but never saw anything… how's everything going?
Stitch is doing really good. The only thing we had was Vijay Singh carrying the bag. Outside of that, we didn't have much else out there. We don't do a lot of marketing, on the tour, because it is really expensive and we are accomplishing our growth and profit objectives without it…

It's kind of like Johnny-O… they picked a good one and got a lot of TV coverage with Sam Bennett. If you didn't know, Johnny-O does all their design work, right here in Raleigh.

So, you have Stitch, Peter Millar, and Johnny-O right here in the triangle.
I have several shirts from Stitch and really like them…Expensive but so is everything these days.

Had no idea you were with Stitch, that's awesome.
My title is VP Operations. So, my main responsibility is warehouse and distribution as well as technology. That said, my real responsibility is COO. I work with every department, except design, on strategy, structure, and execution.

Stitch is a very good brand (yes, we are expensive) that is growing very differently than the normal business. Most businesses take a bunch P.E. money and aren't profitable. I could blow you away with the number of businesses that are not profitable. We work on a nice growth percentage as well turning out double digit EBITDA. Not normal in todays businesses.

Now, keep on buying the Stitch stuff!!!

Cary... this seems like the perfect time for you to post a link and a very nominal 10% discount code... (starting with the letters WC of course)

Code to expire in 10 days... I'd purchase something from you.
I was thinking more like 30%
caryking
Ok folks… here you go.

WC30

30% off any regularly priced item. This expires in 10 days! Also, tell a friend…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Wolfer79
TheStorm
caryking said:

Ok folks… here you go.

WC30

30% off any regularly priced item. This expires in 10 days! Also, tell a friend…
Dadgum it Cary!?! Can't you make something available that has the STITCH logo on the sleeve?

Wanted to do some advertising for you guys next time I'm posting that 90 down here at my club...

I can dm you my email address if needed.
DrummerboyWolf
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

jkpackfan said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Cool. LIV Phil made a late charge that catapulted him up the leaderboard… with absolutely no chance to win.

Congrats… now go crawl back under that sand dune you've been hiding under for two years.

Yeah I had no interest in Phil winning yesterday
Outside a guy getting into legal trouble, I can't think of a guy who fumbled "legend" status any quicker than he has

*and of course, he likely should have had legal troubles for his insider trading scheme
Yeah he was always one of my favs but with the insider trading mess and going to LIV he's just not the same Phil to me anymore.

I will say he and Spieth put on a clinic yesterday, was a lot of fun to watch.

No surprise on Spieth, he's great at Augusta.
But even seeing Phil interviewed earlier this week he just looked different. None of that usual spark you see in him. But dude didn't win so maybe/o being a tough competitor and Augusta flipped a switch for him to
Phil lost some serious weight since I last saw him.

He had, but i wasn't referring to his weight. I just thought he looked / acted blah to the questions where he usually lights up in to view interviews
This was WED evening. I just assumed it was a mix of poor recent play, and what has to be a stress of what the last 18 mos has been (relative stress, as it's difficult to feel sorry for a $200mm guy)
He said early in the week that his recent scoring had not looked good, but said it "was about to click." After Friday's round he said "I am going to go on a tear soon." Asked if he meant this week and he said that's possible." He said " he had been turning 66's into 71" which is what he did on Thursday.

Here is the transcript from early in the week.

http://www.asapsports.com/show_interview.php?id=186177

And from Friday.

http://www.asapsports.com/show_interview.php?id=186290
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
DrummerboyWolf
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

jkpackfan said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Cool. LIV Phil made a late charge that catapulted him up the leaderboard… with absolutely no chance to win.

Congrats… now go crawl back under that sand dune you've been hiding under for two years.

Yeah I had no interest in Phil winning yesterday
Outside a guy getting into legal trouble, I can't think of a guy who fumbled "legend" status any quicker than he has

*and of course, he likely should have had legal troubles for his insider trading scheme
Yeah he was always one of my favs but with the insider trading mess and going to LIV he's just not the same Phil to me anymore.

I will say he and Spieth put on a clinic yesterday, was a lot of fun to watch.

No surprise on Spieth, he's great at Augusta.
But even seeing Phil interviewed earlier this week he just looked different. None of that usual spark you see in him. But dude didn't win so maybe/o being a tough competitor and Augusta flipped a switch for him to
Phil lost some serious weight since I last saw him.
He lost about 25 lbs. He said he has to watch what he eats and take care of his body so he can compete with the younger guys and keep his ball speed up. He is at his college weight now.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
packgrad
Wolfer79

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.