Ricky Logo fired at Washington State

24,548 Views | 336 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by caryking
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MrStateFanGuy said:

Werewolf said:

My fellow Wolfpacker, I'll decide that. You have made your choice....and likewise ....you decided that.

There is much on the table and it's far more complex than we can know. It's in Gods hands if you can choose to accept that.
Don't use God's name to talk down to those of us who are vaccinated or to advance your conspiratorial paranoia.
You've made your choice with whatever amount of information you felt warranted. Many - such as my parent - made it early before much was known. Many - out of fear - made the choice that you have; somewhat like a cattle stampede. This topic is part of a much greater more complex series of events and you will be well served to dig deep to understand what's underway. I wish you well, fellow Wolfpacker.
statefan91
FLWolf said:

Wow-this thread took off

If some of you think this is some huge conspiracy, I guess time will only tell. It definitely knocked Trump out of office but you will have a hard time getting me to believe that it was some master plan. But who the hell knows I guess.

For those that think the vaccine is evil, do you think all the world's leaders are in on this as every country in the world is in on this? There is no conclusive research on any of this so keep an open mind
What exactly knocked Trump out of office? Do you think COVID was created to knock him out of office? Or do you think his warp speed vaccine program was used to knock him out? I'm not following.
PackBacker07
Werewolf said:

You guys will have to find the info yourselves but you won't find it on your news channels. Ricky Logo and the other coaches may have actually done significant homework. I have literally spent hundreds of hours on this topic. .

And if you've already put the **** in your veins, you are most probably not receptive to the truth. I pray for you.
Y'all means ALL.
Civilized
statefan91 said:

FLWolf said:

Wow-this thread took off

If some of you think this is some huge conspiracy, I guess time will only tell. It definitely knocked Trump out of office but you will have a hard time getting me to believe that it was some master plan. But who the hell knows I guess.

For those that think the vaccine is evil, do you think all the world's leaders are in on this as every country in the world is in on this? There is no conclusive research on any of this so keep an open mind
What exactly knocked Trump out of office? Do you think COVID was created to knock him out of office? Or do you think his warp speed vaccine program was used to knock him out? I'm not following.

Trump's approval ratings relative to Biden's were in the tank pre-COVID.

Trump made that worse during COVID with his "nothing to see here, COVID ain't bad, worst of COVID's over, huge masks are for *******, let's explore UV light and bleach injections" denialism and ridiculousness.

Opportunistic politicians are always going to seize upon their opponents' mistakes and weaknesses and unpopular stances. That absolutely happened with COVID and Trump, but Trump chummed the water with his innumerable stupid proclamations during COVID.

Trump gets made out to be some sort of victim of the media, but it's never addressed what fair and balanced reporting of the mountain of dumb **** Trump said and tweeted should have looked like.
packgrad
Civilized said:

statefan91 said:

FLWolf said:

Wow-this thread took off

Trump made that worse during COVID with his "nothing to see here, COVID ain't bad, worst of COVID's over, huge masks are for *******, let's explore UV light and bleach injections" denialism and ridiculousness.

Opportunistic politicians are always going to seize upon their opponents' mistakes and weaknesses and unpopular stances. That absolutely happened with COVID and Trump, but Trump chummed the water with his innumerable stupid proclamations during COVID.

Trump gets made out to be some sort of victim of the media, but it's never addressed what fair and balanced reporting of the mountain of dumb **** Trump said and tweeted should have looked like.

So
Much
TDS
caryking
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

statefan91 said:

FLWolf said:

Wow-this thread took off

So
Much
TDS

Anybody with 1/2 a brain would know civ's statement are completely out of context or just plain false.

1/2 a brain… that probably explains why Civ said those things…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
bgr3
PackBacker07 said:

Werewolf said:

You guys will have to find the info yourselves but you won't find it on your news channels. Ricky Logo and the other coaches may have actually done significant homework. I have literally spent hundreds of hours on this topic. .

And if you've already put the **** in your veins, you are most probably not receptive to the truth. I pray for you.

"A lot of times people may feel it's a rare event that fully vaccinated people die. I happen to be the senior advisor to Governor Hogan in the state of Maryland. In the last 6-8 weeks, more than 40 percent of people who died in Maryland were fully vaccinated," Redfield said

Link from yesterday

Should someone put up a snarky headstone for those fully vaccinated dead people too? Or perhaps we ought to examine the part of ourselves that insists on dancing on the graves of people who died with a very cantagious virus?

packgrad
pack99 said:

Don't like the government mandates, but a private business should be able to do whatever they want. I wish more businesses were requiring vaccinations. It might get us through this mess sooner. Of course, I also agree that it's a personal choice. My only thing is I can't fathom why anyone would make the personal choice to not get vaccinated. It's clearly safe and effective. Why would anyone want to risk getting sick or dying from this crap? I'll also never get why it became political in the first place. It's a matter of public health. How's that political?

How is it political? Probably because the CDC had completely failed and become a political organization. They are but an arm of the Democrat party now.

Civilized
caryking said:

Anybody with 1/2 a brain would know civ's statement are completely out of context or just plain false.

Out of context? Sure, Cary, you're right. Trump was a victim of the meanie media.

He was a victim, just of his own itchy Twitter finger and lack of a filter.
Wufhart
Where's Jordan Klepper when you need him?
PackFansXL
Civ, do you believe more people follow Twitter than mainstream news outlets?
Civilized
packgrad said:

How is it political? Probably because the CDC had completely failed and become a political organization. They are but an arm of the Democrat party now.

LOLOL

Being overly conservative on masks is pure political theater, but manipulating scientists' reports to support your political agenda is kosher?

What party were they an arm of when they were being manipulated by the previous administration?

CNBC: Trump officials bragged about pressuring CDC to alter Covid reports, emails reveal

"Congressional investigators released emails and documents Friday that show Department of Health and Human Services appointees under former President Donald Trump regularly bragged about their efforts to alter staff scientists' reports on the coronavirus.

Officials tried to rewrite the weekly scientific reports so Trump could use the data to support his political positions on wearing masks and reopening the economy, according to the emails released Friday by the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus."

Wufhart
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Out of context? Sure, Cary, you're right. Trump was a victim of the meanie media.

He was a victim, just of his own itchy Twitter finger and lack of a filter.

Lol if that were the only thing he lacked he would probably still be president.
pack99
packgrad said:

pack99 said:

Don't like the government mandates, but a private business should be able to do whatever they want. I wish more businesses were requiring vaccinations. It might get us through this mess sooner. Of course, I also agree that it's a personal choice. My only thing is I can't fathom why anyone would make the personal choice to not get vaccinated. It's clearly safe and effective. Why would anyone want to risk getting sick or dying from this crap? I'll also never get why it became political in the first place. It's a matter of public health. How's that political?

Okay, but just curious. What about that Twitter statement makes you believe the CDC has become "an arm of the Democratic party?" Is it the desire to keep mask mandates in schools? That's a prime example of something that I don't think should have become political. Not arguing that it wasn't...it certainly was. You could walk around the General Assembly building in Raleigh before vaccinations were available and every Dem was wearing a mask. Many Republicans were too, but definitely not all. I guess I just view it from a logical, as opposed to an emotional, standpoint. Masks are effective in stopping the spread of viruses. Even vaccinated people can spread the virus...they're just not getting as sick or dying at the same rates as the unvaccinated. Why wouldn't it be prudent to keep kids in school in masks? And why is it a Dem v. Pub issue in the first place?
statefan91
Wufhart said:

Where's Jordan Klepper when you need him?
The latest from Iowa was really solid
packgrad
pack99 said:

packgrad said:

pack99 said:

Okay, but just curious. What about that Twitter statement makes you believe the CDC has become "an arm of the Democratic party?" Is it the desire to keep mask mandates in schools? That's a prime example of something that I don't think should have become political. Not arguing that it wasn't...it certainly was. You could walk around the General Assembly building in Raleigh before vaccinations were available and every Dem was wearing a mask. Many Republicans were too, but definitely not all. I guess I just view it from a logical, as opposed to an emotional, standpoint. Masks are effective in stopping the spread of viruses. Even vaccinated people can spread the virus...they're just not getting as sick or dying at the same rates as the unvaccinated. Why wouldn't it be prudent to keep kids in school in masks? And why is it a Dem v. Pub issue in the first place?

Because masks aren't effective at stopping the spread of the virus. You have a year and half of data. And looking at it logically one would not come to the conclusion that masks have done anything to stop the spread of the virus.
Civilized
PackFansXL said:

Civ, do you believe more people follow Twitter than mainstream news outlets?

I'm sure that answer varies by demographic but I'd be pretty confident social media news consumption rivals mainstream media at this point.

Twitter specifically? Don't know.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

LOLOL

Being overly conservative on masks is pure political theater, but manipulating scientists' reports to support your political agenda is kosher?

What party were they an arm of when they were being manipulated by the previous administration?

CNBC: Trump officials bragged about pressuring CDC to alter Covid reports, emails reveal

"Congressional investigators released emails and documents Friday that show Department of Health and Human Services appointees under former President Donald Trump regularly bragged about their efforts to alter staff scientists' reports on the coronavirus.

Officials tried to rewrite the weekly scientific reports so Trump could use the data to support his political positions on wearing masks and reopening the economy, according to the emails released Friday by the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus."

LOLOL. Now officials don't have to pressure the CDC at all. They just work hand in hand to drive unscientific narratives.

Edit to add…. I just read your article. True LOLOL that a person that lies on a message board about being an independent would post that article as some type of evidence. It is political propaganda. Those type of conversations occur with every single thing that is decided in government.

"Our investigation has shown that Trump Administration officials engaged in a persistent pattern of political interference in the nation's public health response to the coronavirus pandemic, overruling and bullying scientists and making harmful decisions that allowed the virus to spread more rapidly," said subcommittee Chairman Rep. James Clyburn, D-S.C.

Lol. This is your source? Godalmighty.

There is overwhelming evidence now that mask mandates do nothing, and a step further mask mandates for vaccinated is even more preposterous.
TheStorm
Mountainman97 said:

Lagniappe said:

MrStateFanGuy said:

Former Wolfpack star DT fired along with Washington State HC Nick Rolovich and three other WSU assistants for refusing the vaccine.

Good for them. I'm all for people making their own choices.
Tick tick tick tick tick tick……
Southwest Airlines says "here, hold my beer"…

Looks like the clock has struck 12 and the coach isn't turning into a pumpkin afterall.
Wufhart
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

LOLOL

LOLOL. Now officials don't have to pressure the CDC at all. They just work hand in hand to drive unscientific narratives.

To what end? What possible/useful purpose would that serve for anyone? It certainly doesn't help the incumbent party as a fully open society would mean jobs( elections are generally about the economy and/or safety) and in theory higher ratings for the president and the Democratic Party. I don't buy the theory that "hmmm- let's keep up the masking guidance for school children even though we know it doesn't work- just to piss people off. That should give us a big bump in the polls". I mean c'mon man.
packgrad
Wufhart said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

LOLOL

To what end? What possible/useful purpose would that serve for anyone? It certainly doesn't help the incumbent party as a fully open society would mean jobs( elections are generally about the economy and/or safety) and in theory higher ratings for the president and the Democratic Party. I don't buy the theory that "hmmm- let's keep up the masking guidance for school children even though we know it doesn't work- just to piss people off. That should give us a big bump in the polls". I mean c'mon man.

How have masks stopped the spread? It's clear that the Democrat party is all in on masks and more power. I think we will see in the next election that they misread the room.
TheStorm
Wufhart said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

LOLOL

LOL. Let me guess…
caryking
I personally don't give damn what the CDC, NIH, or any other government agency says. It's my damn life and I will do my best with the information I get.

When we start dealing with our own life, the way we are supposed to, and tell the Government to: Kiss my A$$!! well, we will all be better off. We are never going to agree, as shown here; so, everyone needs to do their own thing, as designed!!!

This is (perhaps was) the design of this country. The Oligarchs have convinced some, that, they know better...

Live your OWN life!!!!

Joe Biden
caryking
Posting this in multiple threads:

Joe Biden
Wufhart
packgrad said:

Wufhart said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

LOLOL

How have masks stopped the spread? It's clear that the Democrat party is all in on masks and more power. I think we will see in the next election that they misread the room.

I think you just made my point. To what end would this serve their agenda particularly as it relates to remaining the majority party in power? Now maybe your theory is just that the incumbent party is just too stupid to know when to stop but honestly I believe they know what the temperature is and there is no underestimating the backlash. Again the "I'm all in with a 2-7 off suit" theory just doesn't make a strong argument. As to your question "do masks work"? On their own it's not a solution but as part of a comprehensive solution they do. Do they provide some level of protection on their own? Yes. The caveat being it has to be more than just a fabric mask and preferably N95 or even K95. And when you have kids who can't be vaccinated it's the best option for now. The theory that kids don't get very sick has already and unfortunately been shown to be untrue. I get it, it sucks for kids but for now if it saves one of their or their teachers or parents/grandparents lives it's worth it.
packgrad
Wufhart said:

packgrad said:

Wufhart said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

LOLOL

I think you just made my point. To what end would this serve their agenda particularly as it relates to remaining the majority party in power? Now maybe your theory is just that the incumbent party is just too stupid to know when to stop but honestly I believe they know what the temperature is and there is no underestimating the backlash. Again the "I'm all in with a 2-7 off suit" theory just doesn't make a strong argument.

How about just provide data that masks work for school children? Just that. The cdc hasn't. The Democrat party hasn't. But they continue to push it. Perhaps you have it since I'm the one playing 2-7. Show me your suited A-10
Wufhart
packgrad said:

Wufhart said:

packgrad said:

Wufhart said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

LOLOL

I think you just made my point. To what end would this serve their agenda particularly as it relates to remaining the majority party in power? Now maybe your theory is just that the incumbent party is just too stupid to know when to stop but honestly I believe they know what the temperature is and there is no underestimating the backlash. Again the "I'm all in with a 2-7 off suit" theory just doesn't make a strong argument.

How about just provide data that masks work for school children? Just that. The cdc hasn't. The Democrat party hasn't. But they continue to push it. Perhaps you have it since I'm the one playing 2-7. Show me your suited A-10

I think you are in the corner that wouldn't believe the CDC or any agency regardless but here are one of several studies. You can also find them yourself. Not hard. And I did edit my original post before your quick draw reply. I know it won't matter in terms of changing your mind and that's fine. But if there was any way to trade hands from a 2-7 to even just A-10 wouldn't you take it? Doesn't guarantee a win but still in a better spot. Cheers to whatever you do. At least as a Pack fan I know we have one thing in common.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210907/masks-limit-covid-spread-study
FLWolf
I think without COVID, Trump would of won the election. Not that anything happened illegally but most were happy with the direction of the country
packgrad
Wufhart said:

packgrad said:

Wufhart said:

packgrad said:

Wufhart said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

LOLOL

I think you are in the corner that wouldn't believe the CDC or any agency regardless but here are one of several studies. You can also find them yourself. Not hard. And I did edit my original post before your quick draw reply. I know it won't matter in terms of changing your mind and that's fine. But if there was any way to trade hands from a 2-7 to even just A-10 wouldn't you take it? Doesn't guarantee a win but still in a better spot. Cheers to whatever you do. At least as a Pack fan I know we have one thing in common.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210907/masks-limit-covid-spread-study

You're right. It won't change my mind. Especially when that Bangladesh study has been essentially debunked. Masks do nothing for kids. Schools aren't mandating n95 or k95masks so it's just virtue signaling, ineffective, hogwash. The zero covid idea you have, about if it can save just one life it's worth it, isn't a feasible way to govern. Essentially that's governing by fear porn.

Statistically it isn't dangerous for children. Have children suffered from it? Yes. It's EXTREMELY unlikely they will though.

I know you want to try to paint me as some conspiracy theorist, and that's fine. The people that need to prove that mask work are the ones that demand mandates. Not the ones that think we should not have mandates.

What's sad is that even the cdc used that Bangladesh study when it first came out (hell maybe they're still using it), and actual scientists across the world immediately started raking them over the coals for it.
Werewolf
PackBacker07 said:

Werewolf said:

Yes, I agree that the tombstone represents about 1.5 out of 1000 people that statistically die. I'll give you that and not waste my time arguing the methods for recording COVID deaths. I'm a shade under 66-yrs old and I have no fear of this virus. Certainly, another and much more deadly virus, yet to be accidentally-released, could change that.

The current jabs actually reduce your immunity to similar viruses, I first learned of this back in about April or May when a world renowned vaccine expert - a European - was interviewed by a medical reporter. There is much more discussion on this topic now - and consistent - with this expert.

I don't share to condemn or judge others. We all pick our poison. I have chosen to share a bit to offset some of the 'ganging up' and mocking of the unvaccinated that I have seen here. I share in hopes of supporting those that remain unvaccinated and the informed choice that they made.
Bell Tower Grey
Good for him! Hope he tears them a new one.

https://www.cougcenter.com/2021/10/20/22736594/nick-rolovich-fired-lawsuit-wsu-cougars-pat-chun
Civilized
Bell Tower Grey said:

https://www.cougcenter.com/2021/10/20/22736594/nick-rolovich-fired-lawsuit-wsu-cougars-pat-chun

You knew this was coming.

Rolovich wasn't 'sacrificing' his salary; his endgame was always to take a stand and get his money too, via litigation.

You know both sides had their attorneys tell them that their position was legally defensible leading up to this. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

My money is on a settlement rather than a drawn out legal battle.
packgrad
Bell Tower Grey said:

Burn it down!
caryking
Civilized said:

Bell Tower Grey said:

Rolovich wasn't 'sacrificing' his salary; his endgame was always to take a stand and get his money too, via litigation.

You know both sides had their attorneys tell them that their position was legally defensible leading up to this. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Civ pulls out his crystal ball and tells us exactly what Rolovich's end was! Civ, you handing around Stevie Nicks too much with your crystal ball!

Joe Biden
packgrad
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Bell Tower Grey said:

Civ pulls out his crystal ball and tells us exactly what Rolovich's end was! Civ, you handing around Stevie Nicks too much with your crystal ball!

Funny that's the angle he takes on this. Rolovich's endgame wasn't to coach the team and continue the season. It was to get fired and sue the school. Zzzzzzzz.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.