Ricky Logo fired at Washington State

24,582 Views | 336 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by caryking
YouPeople
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wolfpack
BobbyCox95 said:

Wolfpack said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpack said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpack said:

Y'all snowflakes don't know what real tyranny is and it shows. Go get on a plane, travel, and see the world
Can't. Too many restrictions on international travel. It's the tyranny, you see.

I'm sitting on a resort in Mexico doing just fine my friend!
Really? Well, since you took your own advice, I assume the tyranny down there is first-rate?

Lol. Yeah I wouldn't equate "resorts" to "seeing the world". But hey, I'm vaccinated, I'm here, enjoying my life with my wife and not being controlled by 5G waves

We live, we'll also die, making some BS stand for your perceived "rights and freedoms"… well the only tyrant to yourself is, well, YOU
The better question is why are you posting and arguing on IPS if you are at a resort in Mexico? I love sharing ideas and debating on here like the rest of you but IPS is not on my radar when I am on vacation. "Enjoying my life with my wife" at a beach resort in Mexico as I argue on a message board. Sorry, thats hilarious to me.

It was 9 am champ. Commenting on another man's family life like that on a forum… I see you though. That's a trash ****ing post and you know it
caryking
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

the coaching staff quit on their players.....how brave of them

They didn't quit. No need to lie about what happened.
they chose not to do what was required of them to keep their job. so they quit

No, they didn't quit. They chose to not be forced to do something they were uncomfortable with. They showed character for standing up for themselves. You're showing your character by misrepresenting what happened.
they chose not to get a shot that millions of other people have gotten. good for them. I am sure their players and families are proud of them for making such a bold stand. we should erect a monument in their honor. SMH.....dudes are clowns that let their politics impact the young men that they are supposed to lead

Yes I know. You lied. They didn't quit. But your politics make you say they did. SMH.
i am not being political. I do not care who gets the shot and who does not. but as others have said your choices impact more than just you sometimes. in this case it impacted their families and the young men that they promised to guide during their time at the school.

lord only knows what substances these guys have put into their bodies during their lifetimes, but they refuse to do this because someone told them they had to.....and to people like you they are heroes. i cannot wait for the lifetime movie about this
The bolded statement can be applied to a bunch of things. How many do you do?

• Drive faster than the speed limit
  • Dinking and driving
  • Use your cell phone while driving
  • Rolling through a stop sign

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BobbyCox95
Wolfpack said:

BobbyCox95 said:

Wolfpack said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpack said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpack said:

Y'all snowflakes don't know what real tyranny is and it shows. Go get on a plane, travel, and see the world
Can't. Too many restrictions on international travel. It's the tyranny, you see.

Really? Well, since you took your own advice, I assume the tyranny down there is first-rate?

Lol. Yeah I wouldn't equate "resorts" to "seeing the world". But hey, I'm vaccinated, I'm here, enjoying my life with my wife and not being controlled by 5G waves

We live, we'll also die, making some BS stand for your perceived "rights and freedoms"… well the only tyrant to yourself is, well, YOU
The better question is why are you posting and arguing on IPS if you are at a resort in Mexico? I love sharing ideas and debating on here like the rest of you but IPS is not on my radar when I am on vacation. "Enjoying my life with my wife" at a beach resort in Mexico as I argue on a message board. Sorry, thats hilarious to me.

It was 9 am champ. Commenting on another man's family life like that on a forum… I see you though. That's a trash ****ing post and you know it
You brought it up champ. Coming on here to put others down about their personal choices while "enjoying vacation". You do you tho!
packgrad
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

No, they didn't quit. They chose to not be forced to do something they were uncomfortable with. They showed character for standing up for themselves. You're showing your character by misrepresenting what happened.
they chose not to get a shot that millions of other people have gotten. good for them. I am sure their players and families are proud of them for making such a bold stand. we should erect a monument in their honor. SMH.....dudes are clowns that let their politics impact the young men that they are supposed to lead

Yes I know. You lied. They didn't quit. But your politics make you say they did. SMH.
i am not being political. I do not care who gets the shot and who does not. but as others have said your choices impact more than just you sometimes. in this case it impacted their families and the young men that they promised to guide during their time at the school.

lord only knows what substances these guys have put into their bodies during their lifetimes, but they refuse to do this because someone told them they had to.....and to people like you they are heroes. i cannot wait for the lifetime movie about this

Really? What information do you have? Here is the only quote I've found from the coach, " While I have made my own decision, I respect that every individual - including coaches, staff and student-athletes - can make his or her own decision regarding the Covid-19 vaccine. I will not comment further on my decision," he said earlier this year."

I read he applied for a religious exemption but was denied.

If you really don't care whether people get vaccinated or not, you would support him. People shouldn't be forced to be vaccinated for this.
packgrad
Wolfpack said:

BobbyCox95 said:

Wolfpack said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpack said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpack said:

Lol. And you called other people snowflakes.
Civilized
caryking said:

Wolfpack said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpack said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpack said:

I think you are missing the point for most people. We have a bunch of people, on this site, saying: I disagree with mandates as it is tyrannical. These same people are fully vaccinated.

So, I recommend getting your arguments more clearly stated.

BTW, Southwest Airlines just dropped their forced mandate by December. Company's are getting the message and thats a good thing. These Woke companies need to be concerned about running a good company and get out of the political theatre!!!

Point of clarification Cary, Southwest didn't drop their mandate.

They just will not be putting any staff on unpaid leave while their application for a religious or health exemption is being reviewed. Staff will get paid, and be able to continue working, during review.

Their staff will still have to vax or obtain an exemption.
Wolfpack
BobbyCox95 said:

Wolfpack said:

BobbyCox95 said:

Wolfpack said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpack said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpack said:

You brought it up champ. Coming on here to put others down about their personal choices while "enjoying vacation". You do you tho!

I didn't bring **** up. You want me to apologize for having a wife that loves NC State and all the things that come with it as much a different do. I'm sorry for being so blessed my man! I'm not angry, you sound jealous
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
caryking said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

• Dinking and driving

so you are saying that since all of these things are commonly done all the time that the shot should be something people are ok with too? ok got it.

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Really? What information do you have? Here is the only quote I've found from the coach, " While I have made my own decision, I respect that every individual - including coaches, staff and student-athletes - can make his or her own decision regarding the Covid-19 vaccine. I will not comment further on my decision," he said earlier this year."

If you really don't care whether people get vaccinated or not, you would support him. People shouldn't be forced to be vaccinated for this.
he was not forced to vaccinate. he was told he could no longer work at his current job if he did not. there is a difference. he chose unemployment. such a hero
Wolfpack
You all have a blessed day!
BobbyCox95
Wolfpack said:

BobbyCox95 said:

Wolfpack said:

BobbyCox95 said:

Wolfpack said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpack said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpack said:

I didn't bring **** up. You want me to apologize for having a wife that loves NC State and all the things that come with it as much a different do. I'm sorry for being so blessed my man! I'm not angry, you sound jealous
What the hell are you even arguing anymore? I don't know anything about you or your wife and don't want to. But you come on here and trash everyone that doesn't believe the way you do and call them snowflakes and then start crying when someone laughs at you for being glued to a message board during your awesome vacation? I would never be jealous of someone who doesn't know how to vacation properly.
packgrad
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

he was not forced to vaccinate. he was told he could no longer work at his current job if he did not. there is a difference. he chose unemployment. such a hero

Lol. Semantic weak sauce.
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

oh the privilege of being able to give up millions of dollars a year because you do not want to get a shot that is helping save lives......must be nice
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

if he was forced to get the shot he would have had the shot by now. because you know....he was forced....he does not have the shot so no one forced him. not sure why that is hard to understand.
FLWolf
I appreciate the mods letting it go-I really find it helpful to see other educated people's views. I am pretty opened minded about the subject because it is such a moving target. Hell, our leaders (both sides) have changed the rules through out the past 20 months.

Couple of observation:
1. I am shocked that so many people are open to getting their 4-6 year olds the shot so quickly without even asking the question why is there a delay. What are they looking at that it may not be safe for a developing child. Healthy kids are virtually at no risk at all as less than 500 under 12 YOs have died from COVID, and we have no idea how many of those under 500 have underlying conditions. I assume that the news just scares the **** out people as they love to show stories of a 10 YO who has died but you never hear the whole thing. I have two healthy teenagers and I have zero fear as I believe I am following the science. I will definitely do more research when it gets approved but I am not going to be the first in line.

2. People that have such absolute views on either side should keep the door open on either side. This thing could go away or develop more deadly variants in the future. If you develop such strong opinions now, it may prevent you from looking threw a different lens as variables change.

Stay safe and go Pack
Wolfpack
BobbyCox95 said:

Wolfpack said:

BobbyCox95 said:

Wolfpack said:

BobbyCox95 said:

Wolfpack said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpack said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpack said:

What the hell are you even arguing anymore? I don't know anything about you or your wife and don't want to. But you come on here and trash everyone that doesn't believe the way you do and call them snowflakes and then start crying when someone laughs at you for being glued to a message board during your awesome vacation? I would never be jealous of someone who doesn't know how to vacation properly.

Defining a fun vacation for someone else? Oh the tyranny! Iron fist! Wow, you can't control the way I live?!?!?! You speak from two sides of your mouth when it conveniences you. Your version of a vacation doesn't include this, fair enough. Mine does. Can you move along and compile a list of businesses you plan on boycotting?
packgrad
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

if he was forced to get the shot he would have had the shot by now. because you know....he was forced....he does not have the shot so no one forced him. not sure why that is hard to understand.

Oh I understand what you're saying. I'm just saying it's semantic stupidity. He wasn't forced to!!! He was just fired because he wouldn't. Zzzzzzzz.
BobbyCox95
Wolfpack said:

BobbyCox95 said:

Wolfpack said:

BobbyCox95 said:

Wolfpack said:

BobbyCox95 said:

Wolfpack said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpack said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpack said:

Defining a fun vacation for someone else? Oh the tyranny! Iron fist! Wow, you can't control the way I live?!?!?! You speak from two sides of your mouth when it conveniences you. Your version of a vacation doesn't include this, fair enough. Mine does. Can you move along and compile a list of businesses you plan on boycotting?
If that's your idea of fun then I'm glad you're enjoying vacation! Coulda saved alot of money and called people names and put them down for not believing like you do from home tho.
Pocketflask
CLTWolf said:

caryking said:

CLTWolf said:

caryking said:

CLTWolf said:

eccdogg said:

I am in the strange position of thinking pretty much everyone should get vaccinated for their own good while being completely against mandates.

The risk of the unvaccinated to the vaccinated doesn't rise to the level where we should violate folks bodily autonomy. As a vaccinated person I have no fear of being around unvaccinated folks.
This is pretty much me as well.

My only issue with being vaccinated around the unvaccinated is that I have 3 young children and I don't want them to get the rona.

You have a choice that will have consequences…. Don't take your kids anywhere people that are not vaccinated could be.

Actually, that may infringe upon your personal freedoms so you will mandate vaccination! See how this works! You have a choice!!!

Yea, I'm not sure what that means.
Basically same thing that I thought for your post. I guess it's just a fun way to respond to your frontier gibberish.
statefan91
FLWolf said:

I appreciate the mods letting it go-I really find it helpful to see other educated people's views. I am pretty opened minded about the subject because it is such a moving target. Hell, our leaders (both sides) have changed the rules through out the past 20 months.

Couple of observation:
1. I am shocked that so many people are open to getting their 4-6 year olds the shot so quickly without even asking the question why is there a delay. What are they looking at that it may not be safe for a developing child. Healthy kids are virtually at no risk at all as less than 500 under 12 YOs have died from COVID, and we have no idea how many of those under 500 have underlying conditions. I assume that the news just scares the **** out people as they love to show stories of a 10 YO who has died but you never hear the whole thing. I have two healthy teenagers and I have zero fear as I believe I am following the science. I will definitely do more research when it gets approved but I am not going to be the first in line.

2. People that have such absolute views on either side should keep the door open on either side. This thing could go away or develop more deadly variants in the future. If you develop such strong opinions now, it may prevent you from looking threw a different lens as variables change.

Stay safe and go Pack
There's not a delay - FDA requested that vaccine producers expand the amount of participants in their studies to ensure safety and efficacy. Request for EUA was just recently submitted and is projected for approval around end of the month.

Here's more info if you would like to read up: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/26/us/politics/fda-covid-vaccine-trials-children.html
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Oh I understand what you're saying. I'm just saying it's semantic stupidity. He wasn't forced to!!! He was just fired because he wouldn't. Zzzzzzzz.
He was fired because he could not fulfill his duties as a state employee.

from an article

"considering the significant number of people a head football coach is expected to come into contact with on a daily basis -- around the team, in recruiting, at various functions throughout the year, etc. -- the short-term masking and social distancing solutions that had been in place weren't tenable long term. The university had months to prepare for this, and the process was undoubtedly vetted from a legal standpoint to protect against potential lawsuits."
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

think about this.....a grown ass man making 3.2 million dollars to coach the game he loves cannot even go get a shot that 97% of the student body at the school he coaches has gotten. what a leader.
packgrad
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Thought he quit?

His duties don't include vaccinations. Perhaps you have some information about his job contract that includes vaccinations that I'm unaware of? As somebody that supposedly doesn't care if people get vaccinated or not, pretty crazy you think it's someone's "duty" to be vaccinated.
FLWolf
I meant delay from adults to children

Either way, why was it safe for a 13 YO and not a 12 YO-
CLTWolf
Pocketflask said:

CLTWolf said:

caryking said:

CLTWolf said:

caryking said:

CLTWolf said:

eccdogg said:

I am in the strange position of thinking pretty much everyone should get vaccinated for their own good while being completely against mandates.

The risk of the unvaccinated to the vaccinated doesn't rise to the level where we should violate folks bodily autonomy. As a vaccinated person I have no fear of being around unvaccinated folks.
This is pretty much me as well.

My only issue with being vaccinated around the unvaccinated is that I have 3 young children and I don't want them to get the rona.

You have a choice that will have consequences…. Don't take your kids anywhere people that are not vaccinated could be.

Actually, that may infringe upon your personal freedoms so you will mandate vaccination! See how this works! You have a choice!!!

Yea, I'm not sure what that means.
Basically same thing that I thought for your post. I guess it's just a fun way to respond to your frontier gibberish.

*Wolfpack Baseball - 2021 *NCAA COLLEGE WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!
*Congrats to the 10 win 2021 Wolfpack football team!
caryking
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

caryking said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

• Dinking and driving

so you are saying that since all of these things are commonly done all the time that the shot should be something people are ok with too? ok got it.

Actually, all I'm saying is people make decision to do things everyday that affect someone else... BTW, I'm against the mandates! its the slippery slope we've been riding for a long time...

Joe Biden
packgrad
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

think about this.....a grown ass man making 3.2 million dollars to coach the game he loves cannot even go get a shot that 97% of the student body at the school he coaches has gotten. what a leader.

Definitely shows leadership. He's not a follower. And what a financial sacrifice. What a leader.
statefan91
FLWolf said:

I meant delay from adults to children

Either way, why was it safe for a 13 YO and not a 12 YO
Because on average they had to assess what would be the right dosage for different age brackets. And they likely had a harder time finding participants for the trials whereas many adults would and did volunteer for trials.
78wilsonpack
CLTWolf said:

78wilsonpack said:

We are losing our freedoms quickly and this needs to stop.

They didn't lose any freedoms. They were free to chose and chose they did. America. They are free to find employment elsewhere.

I don't like wearing a seatbelt. Why should I be mandated to do that? Im free not to wear it but after that 2nd ticket I started wearing it.

Freedom of choice does not mean freedom from consequence.

I'm just happy we live in a country where we can disagree and have the freedom to express our thoughts. I fully support your freedom to voice your opinion and disagreement with my thoughts.
That's what makes our democracy so precious .
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Thought he quit?

His duties don't include vaccinations. Perhaps you have some information about his job contract that includes vaccinations that I'm unaware of? As somebody that supposedly doesn't care if people get vaccinated or not, pretty crazy you think it's someone's "duty" to be vaccinated.
from espn "considering the significant number of people a head football coach is expected to come into contact with on a daily basis -- around the team, in recruiting, at various functions throughout the year, etc. -- the short-term masking and social distancing solutions that had been in place weren't tenable long term. The university had months to prepare for this, and the process was undoubtedly vetted from a legal standpoint to protect against potential lawsuits."
jaxpack
Hey mods and admins,

No one is going to change their opinions on COVID based on this message board. These threads are consistently blowing up and are off the rails almost immediately and are not productive.

Can we move this stuff over to the water cooler? Im tired of seeing this every damn day on here.
FLWolf
just don't open it
caryking
packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

packgrad said:

BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

Thought he quit?

This is where we are headed. I think we are going to see people, fighting this in court, over employment contracts. I wouldn't want my job back; rather, pay me the balance of my contract you signed up for..

Joe Biden
Pocketflask
FLWolf said:

Couple of observation:

Stay safe and go Pack
I have two 9 year olds and my concern for their wellbeing isn't about them dying but having long term residual effects. That concern could certainly be unwarranted but I'm not sure we fully understand the disease or possible long term impacts. I agree completely with your point about absolute views. I don't see this as clear cut as many folks seem to. So much ambiguity. It has been a very trying time to be a parent.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.