Ricky Logo fired at Washington State

23,939 Views | 336 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by caryking
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Watch a very small fraction of highly-renowned CENSORED experts urging Americans to not take the damaging jabs.

https://rumble.com/vo031q-doctors-lawyers-coaches-warning-on-vaccine-mandates-with-juan-o-savin.html
Oldsouljer
bgr3 said:

packgrad said:

WSU is going to lose.

I bet they'll end up settling. WSU does NOT want discovery.
Interesting. Maybe sue and settle cuts both ways.
caryking
I think this is absolutely sad that "our" government is putting people in this position!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Wolfer79
Inside Nick Rolovich's downfall at Washington State over the COVID-19 vaccine

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32459767/inside-nick-rolovich-downfall-washington-state-covid-19-vaccine
caryking
Just a bad situation! I think this era will go down as one of the darkest times in this country's history!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
If you don't know em, you'll soon learn these new terms:

-Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (ADE)
-Blood brain barrier

Most of you have heard the term "spiked protein" by now.

Think long and hard about this entire episode of a bat virus, lockdowns, and emergency authorization vaccines.

Werewolf
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/70-percent-covid-19-deaths-sweden-uk-september-fully-vaccinated/

Civilized
Wolfer79 said:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32459767/inside-nick-rolovich-downfall-washington-state-covid-19-vaccine

"Over about an hour, Rolovich drove a conversation that focused on topics that were consistent with what Palmer said has been shared by the "anti-vax crowd on social media" over the past several years.

"Kind of typical ones: Is Bill Gates involved with the vaccines? Does [Gates] hold a patent on the vaccines?" Palmer recalled to ESPN. "He asked whether SV40 is in the vaccines and whether that could be a dangerous thing. And the answer to that is no."

"I just tried to address those kind of more specific questions that have come up and I think many of those concerns were widely shared on social media, by individuals, and I just addressed them with the best data that I could and tried to give him clear answers," Palmer said.

While Palmer left what he called "a very cordial conversation" unsure if Rolovich would get vaccinated, he felt the coach's primary concerns were about possible side effects.

"I think it's fair to say that was his major hesitancy," Palmer said. (Rolovich did not bring up any religious beliefs he felt could be in conflict with taking a vaccine, Palmer said.)

I'm shocked that an anti-vax conspiracy theory guy looking for ways to get out of his employer's vax requirement would end up claiming a religious exemption along with four of his close colleagues.

Relatedly, only around 8% of Washington state employees filed for religious exemptions. For five football coaches from different backgrounds on the same very small staff to all have true religious exemptions to the vaccine is statistically unlikely, to say the least.

FlossyDFlynt
bgr3 said:

packgrad said:

WSU is going to lose.

I bet they'll end up settling. WSU does NOT want discovery.
WSU doesnt want discovery because its a college football program, not COVID. No college administration wants to be under oath discussing where all the dead bodies are, because every college football program has them.

I will be shocked if this isnt a settlement outside the court room.
packgrad
Civilized said:

Wolfer79 said:

"Over about an hour, Rolovich drove a conversation that focused on topics that were consistent with what Palmer said has been shared by the "anti-vax crowd on social media" over the past several years.

"Kind of typical ones: Is Bill Gates involved with the vaccines? Does [Gates] hold a patent on the vaccines?" Palmer recalled to ESPN. "He asked whether SV40 is in the vaccines and whether that could be a dangerous thing. And the answer to that is no."

"I just tried to address those kind of more specific questions that have come up and I think many of those concerns were widely shared on social media, by individuals, and I just addressed them with the best data that I could and tried to give him clear answers," Palmer said.

While Palmer left what he called "a very cordial conversation" unsure if Rolovich would get vaccinated, he felt the coach's primary concerns were about possible side effects.

"I think it's fair to say that was his major hesitancy," Palmer said. (Rolovich did not bring up any religious beliefs he felt could be in conflict with taking a vaccine, Palmer said.)

I'm shocked that an anti-vax conspiracy theory guy looking for ways to get out of his employer's vax requirement would end up claiming a religious exemption along with four of his close colleagues.

Relatedly, only around 8% of Washington state employees filed for religious exemptions. For five football coaches from different backgrounds on the same very small staff to all have true religious exemptions to the vaccine is statistically unlikely, to say the least.

I'm shocked that someone that claims to be against government mandates is selective quoting from a propaganda piece.

Interesting you skipped over this quote. " A church's official stance, however, has no bearing on what can be a sincerely held religious belief in the state of Washington, according to Charlotte Garden, an associate law professor at the Seattle University School of Law and an expert in employment law."

The nonsense Katie Lane opening and closing of the article accentuate the propaganda. Completely irrelevant to the situation.
statefan91
FlossyDFlynt said:

WSU doesnt want discovery because its a college football program, not COVID. No college administration wants to be under oath discussing where all the dead bodies are, because every college football program has them.

None of that would be relevant to the case
packgrad
statefan91 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

None of that would be relevant to the case

I would think discovery on which exemptions were allowed and not allowed would be something the school does not want in open air.
statefan91
Ah, I assumed "dead bodies" meant more related to football activities / recruiting stuff / etc.
Bellhenmar
Civilized said:

Wolfer79 said:

Who gives a flying F if anyone has religious exemptions. If any person doesn't want to take a vaccine that's been around less than 2 years they shouldn't be required to do so to maintain their employment. End of story.
FlossyDFlynt
statefan91 said:

Ah, I assumed "dead bodies" meant more related to football activities / recruiting stuff / etc.
It was more along the lines that college athletics, particularly football, is a dirty business. It is the reason why the NCAA takes forever to investigate violations because they dont have subpoena power. A lawsuit like this will have all of it and any defense lawyer for Rolovich is going to dig for every single body no matter if it actually affects his case. No school wants that, which is why Ill be shocked if there isnt a settlement reached with a nice NDA attached to it.
Werewolf

PackBacker07
Ah, the free-market at work. It's a beautiful thing even my "conservative" posters should love. LATER NICK!
Y'all means ALL.
caryking
PackBacker07 said:

Ah, the free-market at work. It's a beautiful thing even my "conservative" posters should love. LATER NICK!
If you're talking about No vaccine, no candy... well, should the free market be allowed to work for smoking in a restaurant?

Joe Biden
packgrad
PackBacker07 said:

It's a government mandate. Not the free market. Keep up, slow poke. I know you love people losing their jobs though. Even State grads!!!! The virus!!!!
Werewolf
The Nazis had a phrase which covered up all abuses by the State: "Fr Ihre Sicherheit"or "IT'S FOR YOUR SAFETY."

Sound familiar???
Werewolf
https://thetruedefender.com/kids-are-dropping-like-flies-after-getting-c-19-jab-fda-experts-meet-to-discuss-the-pfizer-vaccine-5-11-authorization/

Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

The Nazis had a phrase which covered up all abuses by the State: "Fr Ihre Sicherheit"or "IT'S FOR YOUR SAFETY."

Sound familiar???
It's a familiar theme, yes. The lawless mob of the French Revolution had their "Committee of Public Safety."
caryking
Civilized said:

Exactly.

When your religious organization's supreme leader and bishops around the world strongly support a cause and their spiritual guidance for their flock indicates the same, hard to make a case that your objection to the cause is on the basis of your "religious beliefs."

If people can just say they believe whatever, whether or not it's in agreement with their prescribed religion's stated dogma and guidance, the "religious belief" test loses all meaning. At that point we're all just making up our own religions.
This is a good read...

https://summit.news/2021/11/02/archbishop-vigano-writes-stunning-letter-on-vaccine-program/

Joe Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.