The Biden Administration

430,086 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by James Henderson
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

But yet you moderate how many boards again?

Yes. I'm off the rest of this week. It's vacation. But anyway... you do you.

At least Sleepy Joe doesn't tweet "mean things" and doesn't hurt your "feewlings.."

Great job on helping get this clown show into the White House. You should be proud.

I moderate the sports board on isp on the weekends. I see after you complained that your post were being deleted that I told you the last post deleted on the water cooler was mine on August 23rd and it was one of mine that Steve Williams deleted you haven't responded? Doesn't fit your narrative doesn't. You afraid I can prove it?
Not at all. I was looking for a post from a few weeks back and I told you that. And it was deleted. Not sure who but it was as were a few from other posters.

Not worried about you proving anything. Never asked you to. I respect the fact that Steve and James both can come in here and delete what the deem necessary. But you and RWW often have had a very questionable threshold and it's no secret. If that statement gets me banned then so be it. It needed to be said out loud and it has been said by more than myself in private. FACT.

Good to see you have the time to engage on this but yet you won't answer the questions I posed about the policies YOU voted in. Glad to see you are so busy you can't defend the guy YOU voted in. Again.. at least he doesn't send out "mean tweets" and doesn't hurt your "feewlings..."

GUYS, let's ease up a little. I'm direct messaging both of you hoping to try and cool the rhetoric. I'm the kettle calling the pot black here; however, this is getting a little out of hand.

I know we all can do better. That includes me!!!
BBW12OG
Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

At least Sleepy Joe doesn't tweet "mean things" and doesn't hurt your "feewlings.."

Great job on helping get this clown show into the White House. You should be proud.

I moderate the sports board on isp on the weekends. I see after you complained that your post were being deleted that I told you the last post deleted on the water cooler was mine on August 23rd and it was one of mine that Steve Williams deleted you haven't responded? Doesn't fit your narrative doesn't. You afraid I can prove it?
Not at all. I was looking for a post from a few weeks back and I told you that. And it was deleted. Not sure who but it was as were a few from other posters.

Not worried about you proving anything. Never asked you to. I respect the fact that Steve and James both can come in here and delete what the deem necessary. But you and RWW often have had a very questionable threshold and it's no secret. If that statement gets me banned then so be it. It needed to be said out loud and it has been said by more than myself in private. FACT.

Good to see you have the time to engage on this but yet you won't answer the questions I posed about the policies YOU voted in. Glad to see you are so busy you can't defend the guy YOU voted in. Again.. at least he doesn't send out "mean tweets" and doesn't hurt your "feewlings..."

I don't have feewlings you jackass. I'm 62 and if you hurt my feewlings I'm man enough to take it. What you think or say will never dictate my day or life. I don't know you and if you fell off the face of the earth tomorrow my life would not miss a beat
Never attacked you like you just did me. Keep that in mind. You still won't answer the questions I asked of you to defend supporting Sleepy Joe. Why not? Can you not defend your position? Guess not.

I'm done.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Never attacked you like you just did me. Keep that in mind. You still won't answer the questions I asked of you to defend supporting Sleepy Joe. Why not? Can you not defend your position? Guess not.

I'm done.

You keep saying you're done but you never are
WPNfamily
Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

I don't have feewlings you jackass. I'm 62 and if you hurt my feewlings I'm man enough to take it. What you think or say will never dictate my day or life. I don't know you and if you fell off the face of the earth tomorrow my life would not miss a beat

I'm done.

You keep saying you're done but you never are

For Christ sake will y'all get a room and stop fighting already. It's like watching my grandparents bicker all the time.
bgr3
packgrad said:

Yep.

The corporate press is NOT biased, they have an agenda, that is an important distinction.
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

IseWolf22 said:

ncsualum05 said:

I really hope they do shut down. Best thing that can happen is no new bills passing. Definitely NO to the new 3.5 trillion bill. The next election can't get here soon enough. And it's not because I think anything good will happen. I really hope we get iron clad gridlock again soon.
Gridlock has been the best outcome I could hope for for pretty much all of my adult life. We should have had it now if Republicans didn't bomb the Senate races in GA
Yep, it's a sad but true statement -- we need the gridlock. It's part of the checks and balances. And, particularly in the house, both parties have moved so far to the extremes, that gridlock is a welcome outcome.

Chem, I would be curious to see your list of extremes on the Right.
He doesn't know. More diatribe coming out of him...

Aren't you busy watching videos and chasing headlines about vote counts in Maricopa?

Even if I am, I'm far more educated than you. As usual, your diatribe exhibits the ignorance you bring to this forum... do yourself a favor, just stop posting!
LOL, an educated conspiracy theorist!! Congratulations.
#look,anotherguywithcompletelackofselfawareness.
I love a good conspiracy!

PackFansXL
National Review Link
Quote:

My reader who is trying to get his company's former employees out of Afghanistan offers another update, and another illustration of the Kafkaesque process for getting an Afghan ally authorization to leave the country.
Quote:

My reader continued, "after a long pause, she suggested I call the nearest local embassy in the area and see what they recommend. Get that? The U.S. Department of State's Afghanistan AMCIT/LPR helpline is telling me that in order for him to leave Afghanistan, he must leave Afghanistan. He must cross a border where one side won't let you leave and the other side won't let you in, and that we should call the U.S. embassies in Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan or Tajikistan and see what they recommend. She gave me the numbers, told me there is nothing more she could do, and thanked me for calling."
U.S. State Department: For a Visa to Leave Afghanistan, Please Go to a U.S. Embassy in a Neighboring Country

Acceptable comportment or not, this POTUS will not be well received by historians. He is embarrassing us in so many ways.
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

GUYS, let's ease up a little. I'm direct messaging both of you hoping to try and cool the rhetoric. I'm the kettle calling the pot black here; however, this is getting a little out of hand.

I know we all can do better. That includes me!!!
This. Enough bandwidth wastage on this, please.
TheStorm
You can't defend that which is undefendable.
caryking
TheStorm said:

You can't defend that which is undefendable.
And there is so much that is undefendable...
hokiewolf
Everyone needs to read this article. Solid reporting by three sources that indicates the Russian / Trump collusion was just a political dirty trick and nothing more.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/09/the-real-story-in-durhams-indictment-of-democratic-lawyer-michael-sussmann/
Steve Videtich
hokiewolf said:

Everyone needs to read this article. Solid reporting by three sources that indicates the Russian / Trump collusion was just a political dirty trick and nothing more.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/09/the-real-story-in-durhams-indictment-of-democratic-lawyer-michael-sussmann/

C'mon!!! That's not what the Mueller report said!
caryking
Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

That's the same Law Firm that was leading the charge in changing election laws in 2020!

Perkins Coie
Steve Videtich
caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

That's the same Law Firm that was leading the charge in changing election laws in 2020!

Perkins Coie

Lies...all LIES! CNN said all of this was just angry racist, white supremacists, nationalists.
caryking
Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Perkins Coie

Lies...all LIES! CNN said all of this was just angry racist, white supremacists, nationalists.
Good article speaking about Mark Elias. Must read for anyone wanting to see the connections...

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/democratic-legal-activist-marc-elias-has-spent-a-career-preparing-for-the-2020-election-fight/

hokiewolf
Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Perkins Coie

I think I stated earlier that Russia's part in this was to create a destabilizing of the American voting system. I no longer think that. I think the "Big Lie" isn't that the 2020 election was stolen, it's that the Clinton's have had a hand in all of this, probably a much larger hand in the Jan 6 stuff than Trump did.
Steve Videtich
hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Perkins Coie

I think I stated earlier that Russia's part in this was to create a destabilizing of the American voting system. I no longer think that. I think the "Big Lie" isn't that the 2020 election was stolen, it's that the Clinton's have had a hand in all of this, probably a much larger hand in the Jan 6 stuff than Trump did.

Hmmm...
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Perkins Coie

Good article speaking about Mark Elias. Must read for anyone wanting to see the connections...

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/democratic-legal-activist-marc-elias-has-spent-a-career-preparing-for-the-2020-election-fight/

Outrageous. Especially as this non-North Carolinian keeps meddling in North Carolina affairs, particularly in matters of elections laws.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Perkins Coie

Outrageous. Especially as this non-North Carolinian keeps meddling in North Carolina affairs, particularly in matters of elections laws.
This country is far less blue than the media makes it out to be...
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Perkins Coie

Ahh, but that is precisely why election fraud is essential to further the goals of the communists now running what was the party of Truman and Kennedy.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Perkins Coie

Ahh, but that is precisely why election fraud is essential to further the goals of the communists now running what was the party of Truman and Kennedy.
All Ive got to say is: no way did Joe Biden receive the most votes ever, by any person running for President! His poll numbers are so low right now. It shows he had no base of support!
Steve Videtich
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Perkins Coie

All Ive got to say is: no way did Joe Biden receive the most votes ever, by any person running for President! His poll numbers are so low right now. It shows he had no base of support!

It's also the reason why you have wide open borders and they're given out free money to everybody that they can, including much of the middle class. They are trying to create a whole new voting group that is beholden to them.
jkpackfan
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Perkins Coie

I used to think this but now I'm starting to think otherwise.
BBW12OG
If you got out and rallied voters for the Sleepy Joe administration I hope like hell you are happy and know that you have BLOOD on your hands. This inept administration is a damn joke as are the supporters. Deal with it. This is on you lefties. God have mercy on your brainless souls for allowing this man to hold office.

Sleep tight. You deserve all that is coming your way in the afterlife.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Perkins Coie

LOL. So you consider this a conspiracy too?

Isn't it really simple math? 20mm more people voted in 2020 than ever before, which is not surprising given everything that went into the election, and the efforts to get more people to vote (whether we like those things or not)
Trump lost and still blew away the next most votes ever by over 5m votes. Given how low his poll numbers are, does that mean his vote total was also made up?

His polling numbers are terrible because he was not really fit to be the POTUS in this extremely tough era, particularly given he's had to cave to the far left since they supported him.
But instead of going for the easy explanation, lets give "the other side" something more to mock our craziness about by carping about a conspiracy on the vote count.
Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Perkins Coie

It's also the reason why you have wide open borders and they're given out free money to everybody that they can, including much of the middle class. They are trying to create a whole new voting group that is beholden to them.
Now this.....this is a reasonable, and I think, accurate take. Trillions into infra projects will make a whole lot of voters personally happy!
I'm just shocked the whole "free college" movement still hasn't won out. But maybe he's holding that card for when his ratings really tank?
caryking
I see chem responded to me. Didn't read it! Chem, please quit! You and I are not going to see eye to eye; so, please ignore me!
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Perkins Coie

Now this.....this is a reasonable, and I think, accurate take. Trillions into infra projects will make a whole lot of voters personally happy!
I'm just shocked the whole "free college" movement still hasn't won out. But maybe he's holding that card for when his ratings really tank?
I posted several questions for you and the rest of the lefty squad. I don't give two craps about what you think of me or my opinions. But.. to come on here and totally ignore the fact that I directly have asked you and your ilk where you stand on issues says a lot about you.

Answer them. If not... go pound sand.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Tootie4Pack
Boy, reading thru the back and forth on this thread is about as painful as watching Joe Namath doing those Medicare Supplement commercials and talking about extractions , fillings, and dentures.
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Perkins Coie

I posted several questions for you and the rest of the lefty squad. I don't give two craps about what you think of me or my opinions. But.. to come on here and totally ignore the fact that I directly have asked you and your ilk where you stand on issues says a lot about you.

You asked me to do that a month or so ago to one of your posts. I relented, amd did so. You admittedly chose not to read my response (which was in agreement with you) and instead kept pounding on your same stupid drums of creating storylines that do not exist.

You once again proved that you are only here to be a loud mouth, not have reasonable discussion or even listen to what someone says.

So you can go hang out with Cary and come up with a bunch more crazy, laughable "not a conspiracy" ideas. So go beg other guys to play with you…I will not.
caryking
Things that make you scratch your head...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/sep/16/democrats-push-50000-year-journalist-tax-credit-sp/

BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Perkins Coie

You asked me to do that a month or so ago to one of your posts. I relented, amd did so. You admittedly chose not to read my response (which was in agreement with you) and instead kept pounding on your same stupid drums of creating storylines that do not exist.

You once again proved that you are only here to be a loud mouth, not have reasonable discussion or even listen to what someone says.

So you can go hang out with Cary and come up with a bunch more crazy, laughable "not a conspiracy" ideas. So go beg other guys to play with you…I will not.
Typical of a lefty.... when you can't dispute the facts you run and hide. It's ok...it'll all be over soon for you and your party.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packofwolves
Dem plan to flood the country with illegal immigrants and provide a pathway to citizenship just took a hit.

Totally disgusted by what the Democratic party is doing. Their actions on immigration are not defendable.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate-parliamentarian-dem-amnesty-push-reconciliation-bill
Steve Videtich
caryking said:

Things that make you scratch your head...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/sep/16/democrats-push-50000-year-journalist-tax-credit-sp/

Soon to be followed by all social media companies operating tax free!
Steve Videtich
packofwolves said:

Dem plan to flood the country with illegal immigrants and provide a pathway to citizenship just took a hit.

Totally disgusted by what the Democratic party is doing. Their actions on immigration are not defendable.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate-parliamentarian-dem-amnesty-push-reconciliation-bill

They want to provide amnesty to all the emigrants flowing into the country, and then they'll follow it up with trying to allow sponsorship for all their family members and so on.
First Page Last Page
Page 73 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.