The Biden Administration

156,089 Views | 3279 Replies | Last: 30 min ago by Oldsouljer
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Steve Videtich said:

packofwolves said:

Dem plan to flood the country with illegal immigrants and provide a pathway to citizenship just took a hit.

Totally disgusted by what the Democratic party is doing. Their actions on immigration are not defendable.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate-parliamentarian-dem-amnesty-push-reconciliation-bill


They want to provide amnesty to all the emigrants flowing into the country, and then they'll follow it up with trying to allow sponsorship for all their family members and so on.
If the people coming here are so great and outstanding why the hell don't they stay in their own countries and fix what's broken? I believe I know the answer to that one.... plus the lefties have to continue the flow of "dependents" to keep their voting base strong.

God forbid someone rely upon themselves and no the government.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Now, replace GOP and Republican Party with Democratic Party and see what happens

hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hahahahhahahahhahahhahahaha

Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Now, replace GOP and Republican Party with Democratic Party and see what happens


Yeah, Pelosi is horrible. She should be called to the carpet for these comments
cowboypack02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Now, replace GOP and Republican Party with Democratic Party and see what happens


Yeah, Pelosi is horrible. She should be called to the carpet for these comments
And yet....no one will
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cowboypack02 said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Now, replace GOP and Republican Party with Democratic Party and see what happens


Yeah, Pelosi is horrible. She should be called to the carpet for these comments
And yet....no one will
Will get ZERO coverage on MSM propaganda networks. Just like many on here it will be ignored because it was done by the Ice Cream Queen....

Now imagine the "big mean Orange Man" doing this..... Halo Polisher would be "rallying voters" to vote in his MARXIST/COMMUNIST dream administration that is destroying this country from the top down.

But.... at least he doesn't send out "mean tweets" and isn't a "con-man.." What a damn joke.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He's got to have these posts saved somewhere where he can just copy and paste these quips, right?

Oh, someone posted something about Pelosi, let me open icecreamqueen.doc and copy and paste
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cowboypack02 said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Now, replace GOP and Republican Party with Democratic Party and see what happens


Yeah, Pelosi is horrible. She should be called to the carpet for these comments
And yet....no one will
Fairly clearly no. Or at most, a day of a pounding and then everyone moves on as if she is not equally divisive as the worst offender on the other side.
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

He's got to have these posts saved somewhere where he can just copy and paste these quips, right?

Oh, someone posted something about Pelosi, let me open icecreamqueen.doc and copy and paste
He's our Bruce Wayne and receiving those Bat signals! (though "bat" may be appropriate for Pelosi)
Steve Videtich
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

cowboypack02 said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Now, replace GOP and Republican Party with Democratic Party and see what happens


Yeah, Pelosi is horrible. She should be called to the carpet for these comments
And yet....no one will
Fairly clearly no. Or at most, a day of a pounding and then everyone moves on as if she is not equally divisive as the worst offender on the other side.


No, they just come up with a Trump story to turn the attention away. Like clockwork!
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

cowboypack02 said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Now, replace GOP and Republican Party with Democratic Party and see what happens


Yeah, Pelosi is horrible. She should be called to the carpet for these comments
And yet....no one will
Fairly clearly no. Or at most, a day of a pounding and then everyone moves on as if she is not equally divisive as the worst offender on the other side.


No, they just come up with a Trump story to turn the attention away. Like clockwork!


Like this one today
https://www.cnn.com/

ETA: looks like the link to video didn't work, but it's a video of freaking Haberman talking about his request to decertify GA election.
He does make it easy on them to keep him in the news

BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

He's got to have these posts saved somewhere where he can just copy and paste these quips, right?

Oh, someone posted something about Pelosi, let me open icecreamqueen.doc and copy and paste
No.. unlike yourself my brain can function past a 3rd grade level. You've proven that several times. Sorry your lefty "feewlings" got hurt...I'm sure you'll survive. Awful good of you deflect, again, and avoid discussing the topic, again.

But that's who you are. You are good for entertainment. Fish in a barrel offer more intellectual thought than you possess in your entire head.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jeez man, again I just poke fun of your posting style and you go all personal calling me a dummy.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yeah...all in fun. You provoke and antagonize people and when they call you out you cry. Typical millennial.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
are you?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

are you?
did you just accuse another poster of doing the same thing you're doing now?
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

are you?
did you just accuse another poster of doing the same thing you're doing now?
LOL....you antagonize, provoke and illicit responses. You "chum" the water and when you get a bite you cry and whine like a typical millennial. It's great to see that the generation of "trophies for everyone" has embraced that persona.

When reality bites you in the ass... and it will.... I hope that whatever safety blanket you have had whether it's mommy and daddy, in-laws or whatever are smart enough finally to teach you about the real world.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
#internettoughguy
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

#internettoughguy
#crybabymillenialmama'sboy
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So many guys have a boner for BBW. How about you start a thread for him instead of trying to **** up every one he posts in?
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

So many guys have a boner for BBW. How about you start a thread for him instead of trying to **** up every one he posts in?
he started it dad
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

So many guys have a boner for BBW. How about you start a thread for him instead of trying to **** up every one he posts in?
he started it dad


Nah. You keep trolling. Start your own thread and quit ruining this one.
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Whatever fam. Biden sucks! We're back on topic!
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Also, here is the definition of an internet troll. I'd be interested in all of you flagging the posts that meet this definition because there aren't any from me.

In internet slang, a troll is a person who posts inflammatory, insincere, digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses, or manipulating others' perception.
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yup.
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The market had problems today. Two key things to keep up with...

China is having serious problems - that's a good thing (unless you are a globalist)
Dems starting to panic over spending bills. The debt limit is causing them to try different shenanigans. Including dumping more crap into a CR.
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
With respect to the debt limit, it's surprising to me that Yellen, Schumer, and the media are doing a full court press to get Republican legislators to support the raise, given that they are the majority party in both chambers, and should be able to do it unilaterally.
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

With respect to the debt limit, it's surprising to me that Yellen, Schumer, and the media are doing a full court press to get Republican legislators to support the raise, given that they are the majority party in both chambers, and should be able to do it unilaterally.
never let a good crisis go to waste I suppose
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

With respect to the debt limit, it's surprising to me that Yellen, Schumer, and the media are doing a full court press to get Republican legislators to support the raise, given that they are the majority party in both chambers, and should be able to do it unilaterally.
never let a good crisis go to waste I suppose
They don't have the votes!

I really don't think Nancy has the votes! Many of her caucus are scared to death to vote for this thing. You have to watch the rio grand valley. The Democratic Representatives have seen how the Hispanics are shifting away from the Dem to the Repubs (really the America first agenda) and are scared to vote for anything that helps them lose their power.
Steve Videtich
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

With respect to the debt limit, it's surprising to me that Yellen, Schumer, and the media are doing a full court press to get Republican legislators to support the raise, given that they are the majority party in both chambers, and should be able to do it unilaterally.
never let a good crisis go to waste I suppose
They don't have the votes!

I really don't think Nancy has the votes! Many of her caucus are scared to death to vote for this thing. You have to watch the rio grand valley. The Democratic Representatives have seen how the Hispanics are shifting away from the Dem to the Repubs (really the America first agenda) and are scared to vote for anything that helps them lose their power.


Another problem with this infrastructure bill is that the Dems will dangle money like a carrot to some of these states in order to get them to push the progressive agenda further. Affirmative Fair Housing?
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

With respect to the debt limit, it's surprising to me that Yellen, Schumer, and the media are doing a full court press to get Republican legislators to support the raise, given that they are the majority party in both chambers, and should be able to do it unilaterally.
never let a good crisis go to waste I suppose
They don't have the votes!

I really don't think Nancy has the votes! Many of her caucus are scared to death to vote for this thing. You have to watch the rio grand valley. The Democratic Representatives have seen how the Hispanics are shifting away from the Dem to the Repubs (really the America first agenda) and are scared to vote for anything that helps them lose their power.


Another problem with this infrastructure bill is that the Dems will dangle money like a carrot to some of these states in order to get them to push the progressive agenda further. Affirmative Fair Housing?
Didn't that already get put back in place by the Biden admin?
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

With respect to the debt limit, it's surprising to me that Yellen, Schumer, and the media are doing a full court press to get Republican legislators to support the raise, given that they are the majority party in both chambers, and should be able to do it unilaterally.
never let a good crisis go to waste I suppose
They don't have the votes!

I really don't think Nancy has the votes! Many of her caucus are scared to death to vote for this thing. You have to watch the rio grand valley. The Democratic Representatives have seen how the Hispanics are shifting away from the Dem to the Repubs (really the America first agenda) and are scared to vote for anything that helps them lose their power.


Another problem with this infrastructure bill is that the Dems will dangle money like a carrot to some of these states in order to get them to push the progressive agenda further. Affirmative Fair Housing?
Reminds of the "Louisiana Purchase" that was used to induce Mary Landrieu to vote for Obamacare.
Steve Videtich
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

With respect to the debt limit, it's surprising to me that Yellen, Schumer, and the media are doing a full court press to get Republican legislators to support the raise, given that they are the majority party in both chambers, and should be able to do it unilaterally.
never let a good crisis go to waste I suppose
They don't have the votes!

I really don't think Nancy has the votes! Many of her caucus are scared to death to vote for this thing. You have to watch the rio grand valley. The Democratic Representatives have seen how the Hispanics are shifting away from the Dem to the Repubs (really the America first agenda) and are scared to vote for anything that helps them lose their power.


Another problem with this infrastructure bill is that the Dems will dangle money like a carrot to some of these states in order to get them to push the progressive agenda further. Affirmative Fair Housing?
Didn't that already get put back in place by the Biden admin?


I believe so. But, it's not widespread enough for them, especially in the suburbs of red states. Their bigger goal is to geographically and demographically change this country.
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

With respect to the debt limit, it's surprising to me that Yellen, Schumer, and the media are doing a full court press to get Republican legislators to support the raise, given that they are the majority party in both chambers, and should be able to do it unilaterally.
never let a good crisis go to waste I suppose
They don't have the votes!

I really don't think Nancy has the votes! Many of her caucus are scared to death to vote for this thing. You have to watch the rio grand valley. The Democratic Representatives have seen how the Hispanics are shifting away from the Dem to the Repubs (really the America first agenda) and are scared to vote for anything that helps them lose their power.


Another problem with this infrastructure bill is that the Dems will dangle money like a carrot to some of these states in order to get them to push the progressive agenda further. Affirmative Fair Housing?
Didn't that already get put back in place by the Biden admin?


I believe so. But, it's not widespread enough for them, especially in the suburbs of red states. Their bigger goal is to geographically and demographically change this country.
Do you see the elimination of single family home zoning as a part of that?
Steve Videtich
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

With respect to the debt limit, it's surprising to me that Yellen, Schumer, and the media are doing a full court press to get Republican legislators to support the raise, given that they are the majority party in both chambers, and should be able to do it unilaterally.
never let a good crisis go to waste I suppose
They don't have the votes!

I really don't think Nancy has the votes! Many of her caucus are scared to death to vote for this thing. You have to watch the rio grand valley. The Democratic Representatives have seen how the Hispanics are shifting away from the Dem to the Repubs (really the America first agenda) and are scared to vote for anything that helps them lose their power.


Another problem with this infrastructure bill is that the Dems will dangle money like a carrot to some of these states in order to get them to push the progressive agenda further. Affirmative Fair Housing?
Didn't that already get put back in place by the Biden admin?


I believe so. But, it's not widespread enough for them, especially in the suburbs of red states. Their bigger goal is to geographically and demographically change this country.
Do you see the elimination of single family home zoning as a part of that?


Totally! Here's $10B for your infrastructure needs. Buuuuuuttt, we need some zoning laws changed here, here and here. Low income housing units are put in place, newly appointed US citizens move in, and voila, voting demographics altered.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.