The Biden Administration

441,069 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by James Henderson
cowboypack02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

I honestly can't think of one either Cary. I don't think I've ever defended Biden, I also have never run down Trump. My only complaint with Trump is his messaging and ego made for poor policy roll out, but that didn't prevent me for voting for him, nor do I think he did a terrible job and is the worst president ever.

Biden is swiftly approaching Jimmy Carter territory, which to me is a bit surprising, I thought he would be a little more competent and more center left, but it seems he sold out to the far left portions of the Democratic party to get his 4 years in office.

With Afghanistan, he's basically enacted the strategy for retreat that he tried to do in Iraq, and thankfully Obama did the right thing and we beat back ISIS in Iraq. Biden has longing for getting out of Afghanistan. I'm not surprised he did it so haphazardly.
As an impartial bystander here i figured that i would weigh in on the first paragraph.....

I've never seen hokie defend Biden and i've never seen him run down Trump either. I think he has argued from the politics of it, which we all do, but he has not been disparaging of either man.

Oldsouljer
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Hokie, I know a lot of people were hoping that Biden would stay stay center left, but do you think hes the one making all the decisions?
I think the back deal making of politics in the Democratic party meant that they would push Biden ahead and get him in office in exchange for a far left agenda. So, no I don't think he's 100% in charge. I think he's beholden to the Democratic political machine, which has taken a big leap left in the last dozen years or so.

I agree. I'm starting to feel sorry for the guy a little. He's fallen into the same category as Ozzie Osborne, in that he's incoherent 90% of the time and they have to sit him up with cochise when they need him.

I was anti Biden because he had been the epitome of a true politician his entire career. And reason I was anti Hillary.

Agree with that, I am wary of anyone who's career consists of just being a politician. They have no real life experience.
Welcome to the world of politics... I introduce to you, our next President... Donald J. Trump
Would rather see him be the next Speaker of the House.
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Hokie, I know a lot of people were hoping that Biden would stay stay center left, but do you think hes the one making all the decisions?
I think the back deal making of politics in the Democratic party meant that they would push Biden ahead and get him in office in exchange for a far left agenda. So, no I don't think he's 100% in charge. I think he's beholden to the Democratic political machine, which has taken a big leap left in the last dozen years or so.

What bills or executive orders has Biden really hammered down on that are notably further left idealogically than the party was 10-15 years ago?

caryking
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

What bills or executive orders has Biden really hammered down on that are notably further left idealogically than the party was 10-15 years ago?

Easy! The next two bills for infrastructure... so-called mechanical and human. Those take the lefts world and pushes it so far left that it's touching the right! Never have we seen anything like these...
Steve Videtich
caryking said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Easy! The next two bills for infrastructure... so-called mechanical and human. Those take the lefts world and pushes it so far left that it's touching the right! Never have we seen anything like these...

Wide open border for $200, Alex!
BBW12OG
Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

I'm meeting up with some friends at Daryl's, then gonna grab some beers at the Cantina and head over to East Village before the game if anyone wants to join us!

When the slap happy's start crawling in with troll posts I'm out. Plus they aren't football fans anyway.... they are just cannon fodder!

GO PACK!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Cthepack
Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

I agree. I'm starting to feel sorry for the guy a little. He's fallen into the same category as Ozzie Osborne, in that he's incoherent 90% of the time and they have to sit him up with cochise when they need him.

I was anti Biden because he had been the epitome of a true politician his entire career. And reason I was anti Hillary.

I take exception of you putting Joe and Ozzie in the same category. Would much rather have Ozzie in charge. Having lived many years close to Aston, that is just how people are/talk there.
cowboypack02
BBW12OG said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

I'm meeting up with some friends at Daryl's, then gonna grab some beers at the Cantina and head over to East Village before the game if anyone wants to join us!

When the slap happy's start crawling in with troll posts I'm out. Plus they aren't football fans anyway.... they are just cannon fodder!

GO PACK!!!
Dude....if i was in Raleigh tonight i'd be there
BBW12OG
cowboypack02 said:

BBW12OG said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

GO PACK!!!
Dude....if i was in Raleigh tonight i'd be there
Ha Ha!! that would have been a blast. Game was awesome.... but... I will have to say... the parking lots never really emptied after half time.... Not sure what it looked like on TV but I can imagine there were a few empty seats. Best party atmosphere I have seen in years. Don't think I saw any masks outside the stadium. Lots of beers and bourbon drinkers!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
So does this qualify as being "rude," "disrespectful," or is it ok as long as he's not hurting your "feewlings?"

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
I guess it's only a story when a Republican is in office right? I guess when the "con man" threw out paper towels he was being racist?

You lefties and your hypocrisy never cease to deliver. Did G.W. Bush fire up his "hurricane machine" again? Where's the 24/7 wall to wall coverage? Isn't this your wheel house? Caring for minorities?

Oh.. never mind... it's an off year for elections. I forgot that black and brown people only matter to lefties when its an election year.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Not a "con man." And he doesn't hurt my holier than thou "feewlings." LMAO... Way to go lefties.... Keep voting your supposed moral superiority.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
^ What was the point of that incoherent mumbling supposed to be? Was that a press briefing?
packofwolves
Good for this owner

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florida-diner-forced-to-close-due-to-popularity-after-posting-sign-telling-biden-supporters-to-keep-out
hokiewolf
packofwolves said:

Good for this owner

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florida-diner-forced-to-close-due-to-popularity-after-posting-sign-telling-biden-supporters-to-keep-out
Wonder what type of food BBW12OG serves at his diner? What are you and your lovely wife Angie cooking up Fam? Got a libertarian special?
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Packchem91
hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

Good for this owner

Wonder what type of food BBW12OG serves at his diner? What are you and your lovely wife Angie cooking up Fam? Got a libertarian special?

I'd guess Shepherds Pie and Leg of Lamb? He seems infatuated with sheep
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

Good for this owner

I'm going to let that go. You know damn well what you are implying. Wouldn't expect anything less from a person like you.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

Good for this owner

I'm going to let that go. You know damn well what you are implying. Wouldn't expect anything less from a person like you.
C'mon BBW... you have to admit that was funny.
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
RunsWithWolves26
Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

Good for this owner

This was POTD material.
Oldsouljer
When Biden becomes the conversation of student sections on game day, you know it's getting interesting.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/09/05/its-a-movement-chanting-against-biden-and-theyre-not-holding-back-n438450
BBW12OG
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

Good for this owner

This was POTD material.
Yeah and had I posted it you would have deleted it like you have so many other of my posts. It's only funny to you when it's bashing conservatives. Way to be "impartial."
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
WarrenPeace
BBW12OG said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

Good for this owner

This was POTD material.
Yeah and had I posted it you would have deleted it like you have so many other of my posts. It's only funny to you when it's bashing conservatives. Way to be "impartial."

Probably true.
RunsWithWolves26
BBW12OG said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

Good for this owner

This was POTD material.

Sorry to disappoint but I don't delete your post. You come here and degrade, belittle, insult and rag every single person who doesn't agree lock and step with you. Damn dude, just admit it was funny, he got you good on that one and move on. Instead, you want to be offended by a comment that isn't even close to what you post daily on here. Go find another bad person to blame for your post being deleted.
caryking
RunsWithWolves26 said:

BBW12OG said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

Good for this owner

This was POTD material.

Sorry to disappoint but I don't delete your post. You come here and degrade, belittle, insult and rag every single person who doesn't agree lock and step with you. Damn dude, just admit it was funny, he got you good on that one and move on. Instead, you want to be offended by a comment that isn't even close to what you post daily on here. Go find another bad person to blame for your post being deleted.

Settle down RWW
RunsWithWolves26
caryking
Come on RWW... you can do better than that...
BBW12OG

Quote:

+ 11 more quotes (click to expand)
RunsWithWolves26 said:

You said I posted something I didn't. You got called out twice and then you resort to symantics, whine and cry because you got called out. I know exactly what I meant when I posted it and I posted exactly what I meant. I'm sure it's just because I'm one of those idiots you talk about because I wear a mask but don't come here telling me what I meant. You made your worthless accusation twice. You got called out twice and then you resort to your continuing childish bull***** You couldn't answer the question obviously. Next time, try harder or at least have a coherent and truthful response back to yet another one of your pathetic accusations.

packgrad said:

The "mod" that cusses at posters, then deletes his posts, trying to call out other posters for how they post. Classic. Social media!!!!

Not sure where I was "crying" in my response.... but... again... I'm taking he high road on this one.

*this one is copied.... and saved.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

This, one along with others, are saved for situations just like this. The "do as I say not as I do" is strong.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
mrcpack17
The fact that this dude is so butt hurt over what was said is the funniest thing on this website.

This board is an absolute clown show.
BBW12OG
mrcpack17 said:

The fact that this dude is so butt hurt over what was said is the funniest thing on this website.

This board is an absolute clown show.
Welcome to the circus. You seem to fit in nicely. Jump in the car. There's plenty of room and you already are dressed for it.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
More rancor amongst one of the most left-leaning columnists at CNN

Analysis: The coming weeks will define Biden's presidency and shape the midterm elections - CNNPolitics
RunsWithWolves26
BBW12OG
Rather than actually addressing or contributing we have someone who can and does derail threads with nonsense every time they post... guess they are still upset that their chosen one has failed. But... I'll leave it at that.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
He doesn't tweet "mean things.." He's not a "con man." He doesn't hurt the lefties' "feewlings..." You people that voted for him deserve what is coming to you... shine those halos up bright. You damn sure are going to need them when the comeuppance gets to you.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
Yep.

First Page Last Page
Page 66 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.