Trump/Biden debate

34,126 Views | 387 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by caryking
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
IseWolf22
packgrad said:

I'm more concerned that partisan affiliation has anything to do with membership. The debate commission is nothing more than bipartisan collusion to freeze out 3rd parties
Pacfanweb
IseWolf22 said:

packgrad said:

I'm more concerned that partisan affiliation has anything to do with membership. The debate commission is nothing more than bipartisan collusion to freeze out 3rd parties
Biased IS unfair.

However, I expect my leaders to support whatever is right, regardless of party.

I know that's never going to happen, but that's what everyone should expect.
SupplyChainPack
Here we go again.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/17/nolte-commission-chose-twice-registered-democrat-to-moderate-upcoming-presidential-debate/
RunsWithWolves26
Final debate tonight. Can Trump shut the **** up and at least pretend he is presidential for the ones that care about that type of stuff? Will Biden have to answer any questions he doesn't already know are coming such as the investigation that implicates his son, himself and his running mate among others? Will this final debate swing anyone from one side or the other? Final debate of the year and I would be happy about it but instead, I know in 12 days, the election will happen and the *****ing will just continue and likely get worse.
Pacfanweb
Needs to ask just one question. Is that Hunter's laptop? Yes or no
ncsualum05
Trump is just going to have to put it out there. Debate moderator is in the tank for Biden and will be awful no doubt. She will try to silence Trump on Biden corruption. Foreign policy was taken off the topics... wonder why? But Trump will get it out there. After all he's supposed to have a 2 minute uninterrupted intro in each segment.... right?
cowboypack02
ncsualum05 said:

Trump is just going to have to put it out there. Debate moderator is in the tank for Biden and will be awful no doubt. She will try to silence Trump on Biden corruption. Foreign policy was taken off the topics... wonder why? But Trump will get it out there. After all he's supposed to have a 2 minute uninterrupted intro in each segment.... right?
I'm willing to bet that Trump will get his mike cut off if he tried to bring it up
Civilized
Pacfanweb said:

The veracity of the story aside for a moment, can we talk about how colossally stupid it would be for Hunter to take his laptop (allegedly containing damaging or ruinous information for him) to this blind repairman he didn't know and then leave it there for months?

Makes no sense, but then people do colossally stupid stuff every day.

ETA: If I'm Biden and I get asked that question I simply answer something like "I'm not here to talk about my kids. I'm here to talk about the American people that I'd be blessed to have the opportunity to lead."

It's the same reason he hasn't made a public statement thus far. Discussing the issue validates the issue, and fans the flames.

It's like trying to answer, "So, when did you stop beating your wife, Mr. Biden?"
Bas2020
Civilized said:

Pacfanweb said:

The veracity of the story aside for a moment, can we talk about how colossally stupid it would be for Hunter to take his laptop (allegedly containing damaging or ruinous information for him) to this blind repairman he didn't know and then leave it there for months?

Dude. Its been confirmed by 50+ people at this point.

Civilized
Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Pacfanweb said:

If it's confirmed, then there's no need to ask that question.

packgrad
Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Pacfanweb said:

Lol. Are you just unaware that Biden campaign is radio silent on this, or do you feel they do not have to respond to questions about it?
packgrad
Civilized said:

Pacfanweb said:

ETA: If I'm Biden and I get asked that question I simply answer something like "I'm not here to talk about my kids. I'm here to talk about the American people that I'd be blessed to have the opportunity to lead."

It's the same reason he hasn't made a public statement thus far. Discussing the issue validates the issue, and fans the flames.

It's like trying to answer, "So, when did you stop beating your wife, Mr. Biden?"
Ahhhhh.... so its not important to you.

Interesting how comfortable you are with that family accepting bribes.

I wonder why.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Pacfanweb said:

Lol. Are you just unaware that Biden campaign is radio silent on this, or do you feel they do not have to respond to questions about it?

Of course they're being radio silent. Any candidate would be in their situation; that's smart PR.

If you want him to give you answers, ask a real damn question and stop *****footing around.

"Mr. Biden, did you have knowledge of or profit from your son's business dealings while in office?"

Stop dicking around with the laptop and get to the point.
DrummerboyWolf
Trump with a special guest at the debate tonight.

Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Pacfanweb said:

Ahhhhh.... so its not important to you.

Interesting how comfortable you are with that family accepting bribes.

I wonder why.

Ask him all you want, there is 0% chance you'd believe what Biden said about it anyway.
packgrad
Ha. Your response to all of this was first Russia! Then, it's made up and Rudy is a liar. Then, he shouldn't have to answer questions anyway. He's campaigning. Then, it doesn't matter what he says, you won't believe him anyway.

Everybody needs a ride or die like you.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Ha. Your response to all of this was first Russia! Then, it's made up and Rudy is a liar. Then, he shouldn't have to answer questions anyway. He's campaigning. Then, it doesn't matter what he says, you won't believe him anyway.

Everybody needs a ride or die like you.

Hahaha
caryking
Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Pacfanweb said:

Based on that, why did we have to hear about white supremacy. The man denounced them a **** load of times. So, he even had to respond to it at his townhall. Come'on civilized, you appear to be smarter than that...
GuerrillaPack
I fully expect another "Muh white supremacy" question from the Commie moderator at the debate tonight. These Marxists only have a few tricks.

The Proud Boys are a multi-racial group.

Meanwhile, they will never question Biden about his support for openly communist domestic terrorist groups in Antifa and BLM who are burning down cities, attempting to takeover territory, and killing police.
WPNfamily
DrummerboyWolf said:

Epic Trolling
RunsWithWolves26
Is it just me or do both of these guys look really bad tonight just from an appearance standpoint? They both look like they've aged 10 years since the first debate.
mdreid
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Is it just me or do both of these guys look really bad tonight just from an appearance standpoint? They both look like they've aged 10 years since the first debate.
Trump looks like he hasnt slept in about a month and Joe looks extremly pale even with the TV makeup
DrummerboyWolf
WPNfamily said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Epic Trolling
ln 2016 at one of the debates against Hillary, he had all of Bill's accusers sitting on the front row. Kathleen Willey, Paula Jones and one or two others.
RunsWithWolves26
mdreid said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Trump looks like he hasnt slept in about a month and Joe looks extremly pale even with the TV makeup

Just what I was thinking. They both look really, really rough tonight. Not sure what it is but damn, they both look terrible.
DrummerboyWolf
mdreid said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Trump is known to get by on very little sleep. Maybe 3-4 hours of sleep a night. He has been that way since he got into the White House and before.
Civilized
Trump and Kristen asked, Biden answered. Y'all happy?
1MANWOLFPAK
You been hangin with Hunter if you call any of that nonsense an answer
Civilized said:

WarrenPeace
So sick of her interrupting Trump and allowing Biden to go on and on.
Civilized
1MANWOLFPAK said:

You been hangin with Hunter if you call any of that nonsense an answer
Civilized said:

Shocker.
RunsWithWolves26
She said the other guys mic would muted while the other one talked. I guess that didn't happen
Civilized
RunsWithWolves26 said:

She said the other guys mic would muted while the other one talked. I guess that didn't happen

Yeah what's up with that? Did she lose her mute button?
mdreid
my bourbon is good, yalls drinks good?
mdreid
Civilized said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Yeah what's up with that? Did she lose her mute button?
shes not in control of it
DrummerboyWolf
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Only on the first two minutes of a topic is it muted.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.