Trump/Biden debate

34,146 Views | 387 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by caryking
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mormad said:

SupplyChainPack said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Great column by Steve Deace of BlazeTV. Maybe you guys can share this with your "Suburban Moms" who might be considering voting for Joe.

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/commentary-suburban-women-being-played

I've just started following Deace. Amazing, and team that he has. Tremendous insight.

Recommend everyone check this guy out.

Man, those tweets by libs to actors supporting pratt were DISGUSTING. What is wrong with people? We're told we're not to vote for Trump because he enables white supremacists, but how do we vote for Biden who obviously enables people who act like THAT??? Death threats, racism, sexism, and hatred aren't saved only for Trump supporters despite what many try to "inform" me.
You have to remember that they are the "tolerant left."
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Mormad
The "thinkers"????
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

I didn't say his family was in his cabinet.

I asked if you considered his family members AND his revolving door of cabinet members/advisers to have been a solid supporting casts. His family members and cabinet members/advisers are partially overlapping groups of people, not the same people.

Although, they all play a large role in the White House.
Again, you are far more smarter/intellectual than me. I see the words you used now. I was referring to a cabinet and you pushed the conversation to people surrounding him.

I think the family members are successful business people; so, I'll take that over life long politicians any day...

No worries man!

I agree with you completely about the idea of putting new voices and ideas in Washington by electing folks who aren't career politicians. We badly need more term limits for Congress. Come do your civic duty and go home to resume your career.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

I didn't say his family was in his cabinet.

I asked if you considered his family members AND his revolving door of cabinet members/advisers to have been a solid supporting casts. His family members and cabinet members/advisers are partially overlapping groups of people, not the same people.

Although, they all play a large role in the White House.
Again, you are far more smarter/intellectual than me. I see the words you used now. I was referring to a cabinet and you pushed the conversation to people surrounding him.

I think the family members are successful business people; so, I'll take that over life long politicians any day...

No worries man!

I agree with you completely about the idea of putting new voices and ideas in Washington by electing folks who aren't career politicians. We badly need more term limits for Congress. Come do your civic duty and go home to resume your career.

I'd support a constitutional amendment to place term limits on the House, Senate, and Supreme Court. Heck, I would include certain career employees as well. While we are at it, remove all pensions for elected and unelected people. It cost too much!!!!

Then, we need to repeal the 17th amendment.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.