Trump/Biden debate

34,143 Views | 387 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by caryking
Cthepack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jadawson said:

packgrad said:

Wonder why Biden was never asked to denounce Antifa by Wallace...
because Trump brought it up and Biden's answer was that it doesn't exist as an organization. He didn't follow up on either one of them to expound on the details so not sure what the issue is there
So is Antifa just an idea?
jadawson
packgrad said:

Also loved how Wallace never interrupted Biden. Didn't want to get him off track.
how could he get in an interruption? Trump did it for him
packgrad
Cthepack said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

Worst moment by far was Biden bringing up his dead son. Mind blowing that he would try to use his dead child for political gain, and then it opened the door for the living son who is a dirtbag.
Donald Trump has never brought up a dead person for political gain....never... /s
The point is he brought up his own son. Terrible.

Correct. How do you bububut Trump that?
PackBacker07
Y'all means ALL.
PackBacker07
It has no formal structure, no.
Y'all means ALL.
TopsailWolf
So you're okay with the actions by the BLM organization and Antifa?
packgrad
jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

Worst moment by far was Biden bringing up his dead son. Mind blowing that he would try to use his dead child for political gain, and then it opened the door for the living son who is a dirtbag.
Donald Trump has never brought up a dead person for political gain....never... /s

Seriously? Lol. Mmmkay.
Please tell me you are aware to enough to realize that he has over and over again.

Please tell me you are not "bubububt Trump"-ing Biden using his dead son as a political prop? Godalmighty.
jadawson
Cthepack said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

because Trump brought it up and Biden's answer was that it doesn't exist as an organization. He didn't follow up on either one of them to expound on the details so not sure what the issue is there
yes? Same as white supremacy. There are groups under that umbrella that are the boots on the ground factions that act on the ideas. Same as Proud Boys or the KKK for white supremacy.
packgrad
jadawson said:

Cthepack said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

yes? Same as white supremacy. There are groups under that umbrella that are the boots on the ground factions that act on the ideas. Same as Proud Boys or the KKK for white supremacy.

Fake news.

We see the new script though.
jadawson
packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

Seriously? Lol. Mmmkay.
Please tell me you are aware to enough to realize that he has over and over again.

Please tell me you are not "bubububt Trump"-ing Biden using his dead son as a political prop? Godalmighty.
Im saying that it is incredibly hypocritical to have an opposition to Biden doing that unless you also think Trump is a dirtbag for doing the exact same thing.
packgrad
jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

Seriously? Lol. Mmmkay.

Im saying that it is incredibly hypocritical to have an opposition to Biden doing that unless you also think Trump is a dirtbag for doing the exact same thing.

So you are bububut Trump-ing.

Just amazing how filled with TDS people are. Lunacy.
SupplyChainPack
Good analysis going on here:

https://www.thefirsttv.com/bill/
jadawson
packgrad said:

jadawson said:

Cthepack said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

Fake news.

We see the new script though.

LOL. fact based response here
Cthepack
jadawson said:

Cthepack said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

I had never heard that white supremacy counter is Antifa. What are the boots on the ground names that are under Antifa?
metcalfmafia
Moderator wasn't very moderate.
jadawson
packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

Seriously? Lol. Mmmkay.

So you are bububut Trump-ing.

Just amazing how filled with TDS people are. Lunacy.

So you're a hypocrite. Got it.
packgrad
Cthepack said:

jadawson said:

Cthepack said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

I had never heard that white supremacy counter is Antifa. What are the boots on the ground names that are under Antifa?

They haven't been given that script yet.
jadawson
Cthepack said:

jadawson said:

Cthepack said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

I have no idea. I said that because i believe there are people that subscribe to "antifa" ideals that have shown up at some of the protests in the past few months and im sure they were organized on some local or internet forum level. My point is that there isn't some over arching organization labeled Antifa that tells everyone what to do.
metcalfmafia
I hate saying who "won" these things because they are **** shows.

But I'd say Biden won. He didn't hang himself like I thought he would.
cowboypack02
I'm gonna go out and say that I won the debate tonight because I didn't watch it
SexualChocolate
Deflect but you can't deny Trumps words.....
packgrad
SexualChocolate said:

It's not like he called black people "Predators" like Biden did.
jadawson
packgrad said:

SexualChocolate said:

Deflect like they said.

Also he doesn't have to. The White Supremacists that he won't denounce do it for him.
Cthepack
Why did Joe pick Harris? Did she not sponsor the green new deal? But Joe says it is not going to happen
jadawson
Cthepack said:

Why did Joe pick Harris? Did she not sponsor the green new deal? But Joe says it is not going to happen
That's a good question. I thought climate change would be a cakewalk segment for Biden but i actually thought it was his worst performance tonight. They'll be prepping that hard before the next debate.
PackBacker07
Yeah, everyone said Biden would fall asleep after a half hour. That by itself gave Biden a win tonight, not to mention the embarrassing display by Trump.
Y'all means ALL.
TopsailWolf
Not deflecting anything hoss. Trump not simply condemning white supremacy was repulsive. Focusing on the KKK while antifa burns cities to the ground is exactly why the party you support is such a **** show.

I hate each side equally but nice try attempting to lump me in with the white supremacists.
Cthepack
When Joe was asked about stacking the SC he refused to answer. Why?

TopsailWolf
You calling Americans of color "African" Americans is just as repulsive to me as us fighting over a couple hundreds of idiots with white sheets over their heads.
packgrad
jadawson said:

packgrad said:

SexualChocolate said:

Deflect like they said.

Also he doesn't have to. The White Supremacists that he won't denounce do it for him.

Deflect but you can't change Biden's words.
jadawson
TopsailWolf said:

Not deflecting anything hoss. Trump not simply condemning white supremacy was repulsive. Focusing on the KKK while antifa burns cities to the ground is exactly why the party you support is such a **** show.

I hate each side equally but nice try attempting to lump me in with the white supremacists.
I dont think ive replied to a comment of yours so i dont see where i lumped you (or anyone for that matter) with white supremacists but go ahead and reach for that.

I also never focused on the KKK. Not sure where you want point out where i did? I gave it as an example of a "boots on the ground" faction under white supremacy. I also said there are examples of that for Antifa i just don't know the names of them. I don't see how that is possibly misinterpreted from what i said.
Cthepack
PackBacker07 said:

Yeah, everyone said Biden would fall asleep after a half hour. That by itself gave Biden a win tonight, not to mention the embarrassing display by Trump.
You mean he won when he was answering different questions than asked and Chris had to tell him they are talking about masks.
metcalfmafia
Cthepack said:

Good point. Kind of contradicts that statement by him.
jadawson
TopsailWolf said:

You calling Americans of color "African" Americans is just as repulsive to me as us fighting over a couple hundreds of idiots with white sheets over their heads.
Can you show me and quote where i said "African Americans"? Or just admit you made it up, either way....
TopsailWolf
I wasn't responding to you, and if I replied to your comment my apologies. It was inadvertent.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.