Mail in voting-thoughts?

47,464 Views | 388 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by cowboypack02
SupplyChainPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Post Master fires back at critics:

ESSE QUAM VIDERI: Postmaster General Louis DeJoy BLASTS Democrats/Media for Pushing Viral Lies About Him

https://firstinfreedomdaily.com/esse-quam-videri-postmaster-general-louis-dejoy-blasts-democrats-media-for-pushing-viral-lies-about-him/
statefan91
Has anyone opposed to mail in voting been able to determine if any States are actually mailing out ballots to people that haven't requested them, other than the States that had already had that structure in place?
ncsualum05
statefan91 said:

Has anyone opposed to mail in voting been able to determine if any States are actually mailing out ballots to people that haven't requested them, other than the States that had already had that structure in place?
You asked me that and I never answered.

Nevada is one that is doing it now and came under scrutiny a few weeks back. This will be the first go at it. Guess Trump doesn't' much chance there now. But I believe 4 states already do it regularly... Colorado, Utah, Washington, Oregon? So... those states aren't exactly swing states. I mean... they better not do it anywhere else b/c there will be fraud where this is done. Colorado used to be a swing state... don't know anymore I guess it's deep blue now. Democrats want it in every state. Big difference in sending out thousands of ballots randomly versus people requesting absentee which is still how most states are doing it. But don't dismiss this as a right wing conspiracy... everyone should be concerned about fraud in mass mail-in. And if not fraud then at least consider that many primary races in the spring and summer that were done almost exclusively with mail-in went horribly wrong and in some cases up to 3% of the ballots weren't even counted. If 30% of the electorate votes by mail in this national election and 3% of that 30% aren't counted isn't that a big deal? Especially if that were to happen in a swing state.
SupplyChainPack
Roy Cooper's crew trying to put the fix in for the NC election:

WHAT THE ?: State Board of Elections Executive Director Instructs Local Boards to Accept ILLEGALLY TRANSMITTED BALLOTS

https://firstinfreedomdaily.com/what-the-state-board-of-elections-executive-director-instructs-local-boards-to-accept-illegally-transmitted-ballots/

SupplyChainPack
From the article:

"Who needs laws, when we have Karen Brinson Bell?

She certainly doesn't need them, apparently, because she is expressly instructing local boards to accept ballots they know are illegal by illegal transmission.

We literally just had a giant scandalous saga in North Carolina's 9th Congressional District, the epicenter of which was this very issue of illegally harvested absentee ballots.

Democrats howled as loud as they could as the case was investigated, the results nullified, and a new election called. They did so because it damaged a Republican's chances for holding that seat. Now Democrats are literally directing local boards toaccept illegally harvested ballots.

YOU. CAN'T. MAKE. THIS. STUFF. UP."

Bell just waved her magic wand and made ballot harvesting legal in NC, for all practical purposes.
SupplyChainPack

Nothing to see here:

"Incredible: Dem Operative Reveals How He Fixed Mail-In Ballots Over Decades"

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2020/08/30/incredible-dem-operative-reveals-how-he-fixed-mail-in-ballots-over-decades-n865350

"A man described by the New York Post as "a top Democratic operative" and a "Bernie Sanders supporter" told the newspaper he had been submitting thousands of fraudulent mail-in ballots over the last several decades.
Despite assurances from Democrats and election "experts," it's apparently ridiculously easy to submit hundreds, perhaps thousands of fraudulent ballots."

Nothing to see here:

"Incredible: Dem Operative Reveals How He Fixed Mail-In Ballots Over Decades"

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2020/08/30/incredible-dem-operative-reveals-how-he-fixed-mail-in-ballots-over-decades-n865350

"A man described by the New York Post as "a top Democratic operative" and a "Bernie Sanders supporter" told the newspaper he had been submitting thousands of fraudulent mail-in ballots over the last several decades.
Despite assurances from Democrats and election "experts," it's apparently ridiculously easy to submit hundreds, perhaps thousands of fraudulent ballots."
I just read that article from NY post. That is scary man. Trump admin needs to do everything possible to block states trying to loosen restrictions and do more mass mail in.That's some real sick stuff.
SupplyChainPack
Yeah - I think that's the plan...

"Bloomberg-Funded Group: Trump May Win Election Night, But Joe Biden Will Win Days Later Due to Mail-in Votes"

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/09/01/bloomberg-funded-group-trump-may-win-election-night-but-joe-biden-will-win-days-later-due-to-mail-in-votes/
cowboypack02
SupplyChainPack said:

"Bloomberg-Funded Group: Trump May Win Election Night, But Joe Biden Will Win Days Later Due to Mail-in Votes"

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/09/01/bloomberg-funded-group-trump-may-win-election-night-but-joe-biden-will-win-days-later-due-to-mail-in-votes/
Noooooo....that's not suspicious at all
ncsualum05
SupplyChainPack said:

The stage is being set.

Mail in fraud will happen. Democrats want this. The goal is to muddy the results. If they can harvest ballots, fill out some nursing home ballots and toss out some GOP ones in the mail to fix results great. But even if that doesn't work they seem to have a plan in motion to nullify the results if Trump wins. This looks like it'll be worse than Russia 2016. I really hope and pray for a clean election night. But there is some truly evil stuff being plotted I fear.
SupplyChainPack
Agree. Dems are going to cheat like Hades. Everyone knows it.

Even in NC, we just got defacto ballot harvesting via bureaucratic fiat (see link in earlier post).

The scary thing to consider is that, if cheat enough to swing the election and Trump challenges it - the entire question could come down to John Roberts.
ciscopack
statefan91 said:

It's weird to hear so much backlash against Absentee voting and vote by mail.

I got the below in the mail, completely unsolicited by the Trump campaign. If he's so concerned with vote by mail, why are they sending these out? It literally had an Absentee Request application contained within.

It depends on who you're voting for if it should be used or even legal. I got several of those from Trump....several...emails to vote by mail and snail mail ads, the whole 9 yards.
ciscopack
SupplyChainPack said:

Even in NC, we just got defacto ballot harvesting via bureaucratic fiat (see link in earlier post).

The scary thing to consider is that, if cheat enough to swing the election and Trump challenges it - the entire question could come down to John Roberts.

Cheat like Trump? Trump's force wants my dad to register....he died in 2016.
SupplyChainPack
ciscopack said:

statefan91 said:

It's weird to hear so much backlash against Absentee voting and vote by mail.

I got the below in the mail, completely unsolicited by the Trump campaign. If he's so concerned with vote by mail, why are they sending these out? It literally had an Absentee Request application contained within.

It depends on who you're voting for if it should be used or even legal. I got several of those from Trump....several...emails to vote by mail and snail mail ads, the whole 9 yards.

This is pretty simple...

It's like someone who is against the concept of social security in principle. They believe it's a Ponzi scheme and that it will end up bankrupt in the country because it is not sustainable.

However and their long days of working very hard they have been forced in every single paycheck to pay into this Ponzi scheme. They had no choice. If they had somehow found a way to cheat paying their social security they would have been count and taken to jail.

Now in this person retires should they refuse to take social security disbursement hey babe we're forced to pay into for the 40-plus years of their working life?

they would be absolutely justified in doing so because they were forced to be in the system even if they disagreed with it.

if Democratic general assemblies and governors are going to cram vote-by-mail down our throats, Trump has every right to work within that bad system to try to generate as many folks as he possibly can. It's not his fault that the state governments are jamming this flawed and vulnerable system down our throats. He has a candidate must work within that system whether he likes it or not.

So no issue with him bringing the vote by now opportunities up to American voters if that is the hand that he's already been dealt.
ciscopack
Vote by Mail?

Vote by Mail II?
cowboypack02
ciscopack said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Sounds like your dad is still on the voter rolls....since thats where the mailing list for those ads come from. Guess the state should be removing people who are no longer able to vote from the voting rolls....unfortunately democrats refuse to do that and when a republican state tried to clean up the rolls they get sued.

Now think about if everyone on the voting rolls was automatically sent a ballot to vote with....all of a sudden we have thousands of ballots floating around that could potentially be filled out and returned with no idea how to verify who actually sent the ballot back in. Guess there is no way that something like that could go wrong.

According to the voter integrity project there are right at 30k voters on voter rolls in NC that are dead. To put that in context Cooper won his election by about 11k. TO say that something like that couldn't swing an election is crazy.
statefan91
I don't think Democrats have a problem with removing dead people from voter rolls.

Are you suggesting that there is someone out there who:

1 - knows where all the ballots to dead people are going
2 - is risking mail fraud to steal their mail
3 - is risking voter fraud to submit their ballot
4 - is doing this thousands of times to help swing an election
cowboypack02
statefan91 said:

I don't think Democrats have a problem with removing dead people from voter rolls.

Are you suggesting that there is someone out there who:

1 - knows where all the ballots to dead people are going
2 - is risking mail fraud to steal their mail
3 - is risking voter fraud to submit their ballot
4 - is doing this thousands of times to help swing an election

You sure about that.....

https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/politics/elections/democrats-sue-to-stop-removal-of-names-from-ohio-voter-rolls/95-4892fd49-6570-463a-ac3f-9ba050e47331

https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/govt-and-politics/appeals-court-puts-voter-purge-on-hold-handing-democrats-a-win/article_88ac3f1d-e67f-5136-88b1-f58c7123d9dd.html

These articles were in the first 10 when i googled it
SupplyChainPack
ciscopack said:

SupplyChainPack said:

Sounds like your father is still on the voting rolls. Of I were you, I would check with the board of elections.

BTW, if the Trump campaign wanted to cheat by casting an illegitimate vote via a person they knew to be dead, I don't think they'd do it by sending him mail trying to convince him to vote for their candidate.

You should probably check with the BOE - that's who your beef is with.
ncsualum05
I'm voting in person and I suggest all of you if you can do the same. Wear the mask, go early to avoid line, and study your ballot before you get there. I really don't understand why this is so hard. Early voting goes on for at least 3 weeks. Go during your lunch break at work .... bet you won't run into anybody. It takes 5 minutes to fill out a ballot. That's 1/3 of the time the CDC says qualifies for potential close contact exposure. Go back to your car and put some hand san on. Go back to wherever you're heading and wash your hands when you get back. Simple... now you're safe and healthy and your vote is secure.
FlossyDFlynt
My voting station is within a 5 iron of my house. And I know I wont be on the road for work, which means Ill be voting on election day first thing in the morning. Last presidential election I voted early due to an unknown work schedule during election week.
statefan91
Neither of those links mention a push to remove dead voters from voter rolls and Democrats suing to stop them. They do mention rushed plans to remove voters with specific mentions of voters within more liberal locations (Wisconsin article).

I think inactive voters should absolutely be removed from voter rolls, however they should have ample time to be made aware, and it should be done off cycle away from elections to reduce claims of impropriety.
PackBacker07
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1239140

"President Donald Trump suggested that people in North Carolina should vote twice in the November election, once by mail and once in-person,..."
Y'all means ALL.
Civilized
"So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in the battleground state.

"If it's as good as they say it is then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote. So that's the way it is. And that's what they should do," he said."

SupplyChainPack
What is it that's confusing you?
Civilized
SupplyChainPack said:

How a child is sitting in a grown man's chair.
PackBacker07
Civilized said:

"So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in the battleground state.

"If it's as good as they say it is then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote. So that's the way it is. And that's what they should do," he said."

Crazy that a sitting AG has to tell folks not to commit voter fraud...after the sitting POTUS who has railed against that very thing told us to do it.

Y'all means ALL.
SupplyChainPack
Civilized said:

SupplyChainPack said:

How a child is sitting in a grown man's chair.

I don't think that's it. Think maybe he just lost you.
Civilized
PackBacker07 said:

Crazy that a sitting AG has to tell folks not to commit voter fraud...after the sitting POTUS who has railed against that very thing told us to do it.

Complain about voter fraud...So then tell people to go commit voter fraud...to test the system...to make sure that people can't commit voter fraud.

Ladies and Gentlemen, your President of the United States!
PackBacker07
Those strokes have really messed with him. He's more unhinged and orange than normal. He's not well, and mentally unfit for office.
Y'all means ALL.
SupplyChainPack
Civilized said:

PackBacker07 said:

Complain about voter fraud...So then tell people to go commit voter fraud...to test the system...to make sure that people can't commit voter fraud.

Ladies and Gentlemen, your President of the United States!

If only he had done that, you might have a point.

I can tell by the way you guys vibrating what they're caterwauling about on CNN tonight. Thanks for saving me the trouble .
PackBacker07
Is publicly telling people to vote twice, not telling people to vote twice? Or is what he said too far above our intelligence level? Playing multi-dimensional chess? Or is it just the series of mini-strokes?
Civilized
SupplyChainPack said:

If only he had done that, you might have a point.

I can tell by the way you guys vibrating what they're caterwauling about on CNN tonight. Thanks for saving me the trouble .

Enlighten us.
PackBacker07
He can't. He's just spewing the same bull**** he did over at Pack Pride. And someone has to call him out.
SupplyChainPack
Don Lemon must really be sending out the tingly on this one this evening.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.