Mandatory vaccines and tracking, mark of the Beast

47,037 Views | 223 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There is no doubt whatsoever that this supposed "coronavirus pandemic" was a pre-planned fake "crisis", used to drastically alter society -- and usher in major aspects of the "New World Order" agenda for a tyrannical one-world government being pushed by the ruling elites.

There is an extremely sinister agenda behind all of this -- that one only has to do a little digging and research to discover. Many people are discussing this all over the internet at large, despite all the censorship by YouTube, Facebook and others to try to prevent people from disagreeing with the Establishment narrative.

They are using this to completely change our world. And for what? Something on the level of the seasonal flu? The over-the-top draconian measures that have been taken, and continue to be escalating despite the low danger of the virus, are alone enough of a clue that there is some kind of ulterior agenda behind all of this.

The recent House of Representatives bill on COVID-19 for "testing and contact tracing", titled "COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, And Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act", is House Resolution 6666. Yes, that's the actual number of the resolution/bill (click the congress.gov link).

They are already talking about making vaccines mandatory -- in order for children to be able to go back to school, to travel to various places, etc. You can easily see that this could expand to making vaccines mandatory in order for people to go back to work, and just making them completely mandatory for everyone period. And if you've been paying attention, the Establishment has used Bill Gates and his vaccine foundation (making many appearances on television) to push this agenda for mandatory vaccination. Well...Bill Gates is a key player in the overall NWO agenda. He and his foundation are leading an agenda called "ID2020", which advocates identifying and digitally tracking all human beings in the world. And they are using vaccinations (and this manufactured "coronavirus crisis") as the pretext and excuse to accomplish this agenda. Here is an article from September of 2019 admitting that the people pushing the ID2020 agenda were planning to "leverage vaccines" in order to implement the ID2020 agenda to digitally track all humans.

And this is an extremely interesting little bit of information that many people are talking about -- Bill Gates' Microsoft applied for a patent in March of 2020 for a "cryptocurrency" that is somehow tied to and traced to each person's body. And guess what the patent number is for this patent? -- 060606. See here for official patent description: WO/2020/060606

Apparently, this cryptocurrency that is tied to your body is planned to be implemented through a tattoo on your skin. HERE is an article on Microsoft's website talking about "smart tattoos" that can be used to store data and "can send signals to any device via touch". Does any of this sound familiar? A tattoo on your body used for currency? So you can't buy or sell without it? And now paired with Gates' agenda to digitally identify and track every human on earth? And using mandatory vaccines over some "crisis" as the pretext to do it?

I think there is a "spiritual law" that Satan and his minions must give us notification, and admit what their plans are before they enact them. Also, I think they just like to throw it in our faces.

Here are some excellent videos on this topic. Some of the best material I've seen is from this preacher in Alabama named Dean Odle.

July 18 edit to add this excellent short video covering this subject:

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
RunsWithWolves26
brickturner
Someone needs to drink more.
Or less.
Just keep on keeping on.
Glasswolf
He is way overdue in posting this...

Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Glasswolf
And LOL at "Pastor Dean Odle" What a joke

WarrenPeace
It's all got to happen sometime right?
PackDaddy
Yea Guerrilla is really out there but honestly this day and age I'd side with him before I would with the ones sticking their heads in the sand
IseWolf22
Glasswolf said:

He is way overdue in posting this...

Yeah, he was slacking. I've been missing my weekly dose of paranoia and conjecture
fhstatefan43
WarrenPeace said:

It's all got to happen sometime right?
True! Not sure if GuerrillaPack is 100% correct in everything he is saying but I am not going to just immediately think he is 100% wrong.
ncsualum05
It's a little out there but it is eerie stuff. I wouldn't completely dismiss some of this. However I'm a Christian and I believe Jesus will evacuate the church on earth and take us all to heaven before the actual rise of the anti-christ and the mark that will be required from people during the tribulation. Some denominations interpret it differently but I believe the end of days and the tribulation is designed to have a great awakening to the gospel amongst God's original chosen people... Israel. Israel will become a great witness to the world and convert millions more to Christ during this time period.
acslater1344
"no doubt whatsoever" hehe
GuerrillaPack
And I'm not saying that Bill Gates has masterminded all of this, alone. He is just a frontman, and cog in the wheel. Behind him are hundreds of other elites who he is working with to carry out this agenda.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted an exercise called "Event 201" in October of 2019, described as "a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences".

The official website also states "Experts agree that it is only a matter of time before one of these epidemics becomes global -- a pandemic with potentially catastrophic consequences."

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/

Wow. October of 2019, only a few months before this contrived "pandemic". I'm sure that is just yet another coincidence though. Another of the thousands of "coincidences" surrounding issues such as this which are actually planned, engineered, and yes -- conspired -- events.

Oh, and I saw this too. Melinda Gates was wearing a Satanic upside-down cross on a recent television appearance, while pushing the Establishment narrative on the "coronavirus pandemic":

https://www.ibtimes.sg/melinda-gates-upside-down-cross-necklace-creates-controversy-netizens-call-her-satanist-45259

But, but, but...I'm sure that's just another "coincidence" that "means nothing". That's my coincidence theory anyway.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
metcalfmafia
Couldn't they have picked a more charismatic front man? Like an Axl Rose type?
Francis
You guys, Guerilla is not far off. You don't have to agree agree with him, but where's your proof he's completely wrong?
PackBacker07
Francis said:

You guys, Guerilla is not far off. You don't have to agree agree with him, but where's your proof he's completely wrong?

The burden of proof is not on those of us who believe decades of proven science on vaccines. The burden of proof is on those who say Bill Gates is the devil incarnate and this virus is some establishment creation.
Francis
PackBacker07 said:

Francis said:

The burden of proof is not on those of us who believe decades of proven science on vaccines. The burden of proof is on those who say Bill Gates is the devil incarnate and this virus is some establishment creation.

Gates may not be the anti-Christ, but he is a professed atheist. We will see his actions in the coming years. I'm out!
IseWolf22
Francis said:

PackBacker07 said:

Francis said:

Gates may not be the anti-Christ, but he is a professed atheist. We will see his actions in the coming years. I'm out!

Those are some giagantic leaps in logic.
RunsWithWolves26
IseWolf22 said:

Francis said:

PackBacker07 said:

Francis said:

Those are some giagantic leaps in logic.

Not sure logic is applied in threads such as these.
GuerrillaPack
PackBacker07 said:

Francis said:

The burden of proof is not only on one side of the argument. It's on both sides - in every situation. Are you admitting that you just start from the assumption that the "Establishment" is telling you the truth on everything?

How about the burden of proof being on a government/media Establishment that lies to us about virtually everything? How many monumental lies on virtually every important topic/issue in our lives do they have to tell before some people start to question whether it is prudent to put your blind trust in them?

And vaccines are not proven to be "safe and effective". To the contrary, there is ample evidence that vaccines are not effective, and that they are, in fact, quite dangerous. And this is because vaccines are filled with loads of toxic "ingredients" -- including Aluminum as an "adjuvant", mercury (Thiomersal), glyphosate (the toxin used in Roundup herbicide), and other carcinogens and toxins.. There is mounting evidence that the use of these toxins in vaccines, coupled with the huge increase in the number of vaccines given to children over the past few decades, has been the primary cause of the dramatic increase in autism and other neurological disorders and diseases in young children over the past 2-3 decades.
RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

PackBacker07 said:

Francis said:

The burden of proof is not only on one side of the argument. It's on both sides - in every situation. Are you admitting that you just start from the assumption that the "Establishment" is telling you the truth on everything?

How about the burden of proof being on a government/media Establishment that lies to us about virtually everything? How many monumental lies on virtually every important topic/issue in our lives do they have to tell before some people start to question whether it is prudent to put your blind trust in them?

And vaccines are not proven to be "safe and effective". To the contrary, there is ample evidence that vaccines are not effective, and that they are, in fact, quite dangerous. And this is because vaccines are filled with loads of toxic "ingredients" -- including Aluminum as an "adjuvant", mercury (Thiomersal), glyphosate (the toxin used in Roundup herbicide), and other carcinogens and toxins.. There is mounting evidence that the use of these toxins in vaccines, coupled with the huge increase in the number of vaccines given to children over the past few decades, has been the primary cause of the dramatic increase in autism and other neurological disorders and diseases in young children over the past 2-3 decades.

Don't want a back and forth with you because it leads nowhere but every thread you start, you start with the assumption that there is a big government conspiracy, some type of establishment theory for everything. Maybe it's not just everyone else starting with an assumption.
GuerrillaPack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

PackBacker07 said:

Francis said:

Don't want a back and forth with you because it leads nowhere but every thread you start, you start with the assumption that there is a big government conspiracy, some type of establishment theory for everything. Maybe it's not just everyone else starting with an assumption.
At least someone like myself who questions the government/Establishment is considering both (or multiple) sides of the argument. I grew up in public schools. I had the Establishment agenda shoved down my throat. As a child, I grew up trusting the government and Establishment media, as I was conditioned to do. Then, as we all get older, we gain the ability to question what we are told and start to think critically more often. And then when you examine virtually any subject/issue in life/history, you start to find mountains of evidence of the government/Establishment position being a lie. And huge lies that are usually 180 degrees from the truth, and usually involved in an Establishment agenda to deceive, defraud, enslave, and harm the people.

And I'm not directing this at you....but imagine the person that has blind faith in the government/Establishment. They are only getting ONE viewpoint. They are rarely thinking critically, or looking for alternative viewpoints and evidence. They are just getting the Establishment narrative on every issue, and assuming it is the truth.

Someone who considers 2, 3, 4 or more different viewpoints on an issue has 2-4+ times more likely the chance of finding the truth. Because they are getting 2-4+ times more information, and are able to make a more informed judgment about what the truth is.

When I discuss a conspiracy or agenda by the Establishment, I'm backing that up with evidence. The evidence is the key in ANY argument or determination of truth regarding any issue -- whether pro or anti Establishment.

I mean...for example...look at the issue of vaccines. How many people who just put their blind trust in the government and Establishment on vaccines even know that the CDC admits on their website that they put aluminum in the vaccines? How many of these people know that mercury is admitted to be in the vaccines? They suffer from a lack of information...because they have not thought to question the government/Establishment position, and therefore have never had the chance to seek out and discover this information.
Glasswolf
Wonder what your answer is to what are we supposed to do?

GuerrillaPack
Glasswolf said:

Wonder what your answer is to what are we supposed to do?
Well...and this applies to any issue...I'm going to start by taking it upon myself to spread the truth -- and inform as many people as possible what (as I believe) the truth is. And then the next step is to organize with like-minded people to begin to take action (legislatively, politically, or otherwise) to counter the agenda that is causing the harm.
RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

PackBacker07 said:

Francis said:

At least someone like myself who questions the government/Establishment is considering both (or multiple) sides of the argument. I grew up in public schools. I had the Establishment agenda shoved down my throat. As a child, I grew up trusting the government and Establishment media, as I was conditioned to do. Then, as we all get older, we gain the ability to question what we are told and start to think critically more often. And then when you examine virtually any subject/issue in life/history, you start to find mountains of evidence of the government/Establishment position being a lie. And huge lies that are usually 180 degrees from the truth, and usually involved in an Establishment agenda to deceive, defraud, enslave, and harm the people.

And I'm not directing this at you....but imagine the person that has blind faith in the government/Establishment. They are only getting ONE viewpoint. They are rarely thinking critically, or looking for alternative viewpoints and evidence. They are just getting the Establishment narrative on every issue, and assuming it is the truth.

Someone who considers 2, 3, 4 or more different viewpoints on an issue has 2-4+ times more likely the chance of finding the truth. Because they are getting 2-4+ times more information, and are able to make a more informed judgment about what the truth is.

When I discuss a conspiracy or agenda by the Establishment, I'm backing that up with evidence. The evidence is the key in ANY argument or determination of truth regarding any issue -- whether pro or anti Establishment.

I mean...for example...look at the issue of vaccines. How many people who just put their blind trust in the government and Establishment on vaccines even know that the CDC admits on their website that they put aluminum in the vaccines? How many of these people know that mercury is admitted to be in the vaccines? They suffer from a lack of information...because they have not thought to question the government/Establishment position, and therefore have never had the chance to seek out and discover this information.

You wrote a book instead of admitting you start off with an assumption each time just as you accuse others are doing. Figured that would happen but thought maybe not this time. Carry on my friend. Fight the good fight.
GuerrillaPack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

You wrote a book instead of admitting you start off with an assumption each time just as you accuse others are doing. Figured that would happen but thought maybe not this time. Carry on my friend. Fight the good fight.

No, you are correct. I do start from the assumption that the Establishment is lying to me, on every issue of major importance. That is a smart assumption to take. But I also consider the Establishment position and argument -- in the process of considering the pro and anti Establishment position. Even "conspiracy theorists" are virtually forced to consider the pro-Establishment position on every issue -- because we are bombarded with the Establishment position at every level of our lives -- in every "news" report, by the companies we work for, and even every commercial on television (as seen with all the commercials lock-step pushing the official Covid-19 narrative).

So...in the end, I'm always considering both sides of the argument, on all these issues. But contrast that with the person (not you, but anyone) who places virtual blind trust in the Establishment. They are rarely seeking out an alternative viewpoint on these issues. They assume and think they are getting the "100% gospel truth" from the government and Establishment every time.

Based on the track-record of the government/Establishment lying to the public on a massive scale on almost every issue of importance, it is a very foolish position to start from the assumption that the Establishment is telling you the truth on any major issue. To the contrary, it is wise to start from the assumption that they are deceiving and conning you.

We ALL start from assumptions and pre-conceived notions of who is trustworthy, and who is most likely to be telling the truth. The difference is that some of those assumptions are foolish, and some are wise.
ciscopack
GuerrillaPack said:

There is no doubt whatsoever that this supposed "coronavirus pandemic" was a pre-planned fake "crisis", used to drastically alter society -- and usher in major aspects of the "New World Order" agenda for a tyrannical one-world government being pushed by the ruling elites.

There is an extremely sinister agenda behind all of this -- that one only has to do a little digging and research to discover. Many people are discussing this all over the internet at large, despite all the censorship by YouTube, Facebook and others to try to prevent people from disagreeing with the Establishment narrative.

They are using this to completely change our world. And for what? Something on the level of the seasonal flu? The over-the-top draconian measures that have been taken, and continue to be escalating despite the low danger of the virus, are alone enough of a clue that there is some kind of ulterior agenda behind all of this.

The recent House of Representatives bill on COVID-19 for "testing and contact tracing", titled "COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, And Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act", is House Resolution 6666. Yes, that's the actual number of the resolution/bill (click the congress.gov link).

They are already talking about making vaccines mandatory -- in order for children to be able to go back to school, to travel to various places, etc. You can easily see that this could expand to making vaccines mandatory in order for people to go back to work, and just making them completely mandatory for everyone period. And if you've been paying attention, the Establishment has used Bill Gates and his vaccine foundation (making many appearances on television) to push this agenda for mandatory vaccination. Well...Bill Gates is a key player in the overall NWO agenda. He and his foundation are leading an agenda called "ID2020", which advocates identifying and digitally tracking all human beings in the world. And they are using vaccinations (and this manufactured "coronavirus crisis") as the pretext and excuse to accomplish this agenda. Here is an article from September of 2019 admitting that the people pushing the ID2020 agenda were planning to "leverage vaccines" in order to implement the ID2020 agenda to digitally track all humans.

And this is an extremely interesting little bit of information that many people are talking about -- Bill Gates' Microsoft applied for a patent in March of 2020 for a "cryptocurrency" that is somehow tied to and traced to each person's body. And guess what the patent number is for this patent? -- 060606. See here for official patent description: WO/2020/060606

Apparently, this cryptocurrency that is tied to your body is planned to be implemented through a tattoo on your skin. HERE is an article on Microsoft's website talking about "smart tattoos" that can be used to store data and "can send signals to any device via touch". Does any of this sound familiar? A tattoo on your body used for currency? So you can't buy or sell without it? And now paired with Gates' agenda to digitally identify and track every human on earth? And using mandatory vaccines over some "crisis" as the pretext to do it?

I think there is a "spiritual law" that Satan and his minions must give us notification, and admit what their plans are before they enact them. Also, I think they just like to throw it in our faces.

Here are some excellent videos on this topic. Some of the best material I've seen is from this preacher in Alabama named Dean Odle.

LMFAO
GuerrillaPack
Eric Dubay is one of the few other prominent people on YouTube exposing the truth about the "COVID-19 pandemic" being a contrived ruse to advance the New World Order agenda:

RunsWithWolves26
Are you saying COVID19 is fake or that you just don't believe what is said about it?
Threeam
Aluminum is in almost all deodorants at much higher quantities

Thiomersal is a methlymercury, and anyone who knows basic chemistry knows that is not the same as mercury. It is a widely used antiseptic. It was also replaced in vaccines in 2001

Glyphosate is not in vaccines. It was found in the parts per billion in a few vaccines by an anti pesticide group that wasn't able to provide scientific evidence to back their claims or reproduce the results.

Oh, and as far as tracking, they don't need an injected chip. Everyone already has a much more effective tracker in their pockets. Hell, most probably are posting here with one. It even conveniently records all you data.
GuerrillaPack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Are you saying COVID19 is fake or that you just don't believe what is said about it?
I'm not sure if COVID-19 is real or not -- in terms of a new identifiable and distinct strain of the cold or flu. Regardless of whether it is an identifiable/distinct strain of the cold or flu, it is on the level of the seasonal flu, or even less dangerous than the seasonal flu.

Whether it's a real identifiable strain of the cold/flu or not...most importantly, the supposed "threat" from "COVID-19" is what is, for sure, artificial and contrived, and completely overblown. The death numbers are being manipulated and reported falsely/deceptively. The "predictions" of "2 million Americans dying" and whatnot were complete BS based on manipulated/false data, and used to induce fear and panic, and as justification for the draconian actions being taken.

However, the testing being done for this supposed coronavirus is suspect at best. So how are we to know how many people truly have what they are calling "COVID-19"? For all we know, many people that are being tested and claimed to "have COVID-19" just have some other strain of the cold or flu.
GuerrillaPack
Threeam said:

Aluminum is in almost all deodorants at much higher quantities

Thiomersal is a methlymercury, and anyone who knows basic chemistry knows that is not the same as mercury. It is a widely used antiseptic. It was also replaced in vaccines in 2001

Glyphosate is not in vaccines. It was found in the parts per billion in a few vaccines by an anti pesticide group that wasn't able to provide scientific evidence to back their claims or reproduce the results.

Oh, and as far as tracking, they don't need an injected chip. Everyone already has a much more effective tracker in their pockets. Hell, most probably are posting here with one. It even conveniently records all you data.

Placing aluminum (or other substance) on your skin is far different than directly injecting it into your veins. You absorb much higher rates of the material by injecting it, versus it contacting your skin.

The CDC only claims that they removed Thiomersal from vaccines given to children in 2001. Thiomersal is still admitted to be used in the flu vaccine, and is possibly used in other vaccines given to adults.

And actually Thiomersal is apparently an "ethylmercury". Methylmercury is toxic to humans. The wikipedia article on Methylmercury states:

"Several studies indicate that methylmercury is linked to subtle developmental deficits in children exposed in-utero such as loss of IQ points, and decreased performance in tests of language skills, memory function and attention deficits.[22] Methylmercury exposure in adults has also been linked to increased risk of cardiovascular disease including heart attack.[23][24][25] Some evidence also suggests that methylmercury can cause autoimmune effects in sensitive individuals"

Ethylmercury is claimed by some to be "less toxic" than methylmercury. But this major study on the safety of vaccines and Thiomersal says (in the "Summary" at the bottom of the study) that they do not know if ethylmercury is more safe than methylmercury, stating: "Mercury is a known neurotoxicant. Little is known about ethylmercury (the active component in thimerosal) compared to methylmercury."

Oh, and in reading through some articles, I was reminded of another admitted ingredient in vaccines that is a major toxin -- formaldehyde.
Pacfanweb
Depends on which flu vaccine you get.

"Do flu vaccines contain thimerosal?

Flu vaccines in multi-dose vials contain thimerosal to safeguard against contamination of the vial. Most single-dose vials and pre-filled syringes of flu shot and the nasal spray flu vaccine do not contain a preservative because they are intended to be used once."

And it doesn't hurt you anyway, but a flu vaccine doesn't automatically have it.
Glasswolf
Eric Dubay, Flat Earth expert chimes in on Covid-19.

lololololol

Glasswolf
The number of people who die each year from flu-related causes in the U.S. is 8,200 to 20,000.

The number of people who have died from Covid-19 in about 100 days is 105,000

GuerrillaPack
Glasswolf said:

Eric Dubay, Flat Earth expert chimes in on Covid-19.

lololololol
One who boldly speaks the truth on one "verboten" view/issue is more likely to boldly speak the truth on another.

By the way, the preacher I linked in the first post, Dean Odle, is also a flat earther.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.