Mandatory vaccines and tracking, mark of the Beast

47,492 Views | 223 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glasswolf said:

Complete misrepresentation of my view and that of ALL "flat earthers". In other words, a ridiculous strawman argument. Literally not 1 believer in Biblical cosmology ("flat earth") adheres to the model represented by that picture.

We completely reject the heliocentric theory/model, and believe that the earth is a vast flat plane that is completely fixed and motionless, and the sun and stars and planets are relatively small (in size compared to earth) lights in the sky that rotate in a circle above the earth.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
ncsualum05 said:

Guerilla I haven't checked your links out but I believe as Christians we will not be "slipped" the mark of the beast through a backways scheme. The mark of the beast will be obvious and it will be in the tribulation end times as the Antichrist rules over the world. Our Lord Jesus who saves and redeems us will rapture his church from earth before that time has begun. Believers will be spared the worst of the end times. That doesn't mean there won't be a lot of really bad times and suffering leading up to the tribulation. God has an ultimate plan to bring Israel back into the fold and the tribulation will be the Jews last great suffering but also their great spiritual awakening and ultimate redemption.

I really don't want to get into with you because I know you're pretty hardcore about your beliefs. But I just want to point out that while I agree COVID has been used by world leaders in an attempt to gain control I don't believe the vaccine is the mark of the beast. Could COVID events around the world be one of the "sorrows" and "birth pangs" Jesus describes leading up the world getting worse and worse... absolutely and probably is. We just don't know though... it could start next week, 100 years from now, 1000 years from now. The Lord said no human or angel shall know the hour. What we do know is that a lot of the pieces required to be in place in the prophecies are now in place such as the nation of Israel, global travel, streaming TV on your phone, etc.

I'm not saying the the vaccine itself is the mark of the Beast. I'm saying that mandatory vaccines and vaccine passports are a precursor of it, or step in that direction - setting the stage for it in the future.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
ncsualum05
GuerrillaPack said:

ncsualum05 said:

Guerilla I haven't checked your links out but I believe as Christians we will not be "slipped" the mark of the beast through a backways scheme. The mark of the beast will be obvious and it will be in the tribulation end times as the Antichrist rules over the world. Our Lord Jesus who saves and redeems us will rapture his church from earth before that time has begun. Believers will be spared the worst of the end times. That doesn't mean there won't be a lot of really bad times and suffering leading up to the tribulation. God has an ultimate plan to bring Israel back into the fold and the tribulation will be the Jews last great suffering but also their great spiritual awakening and ultimate redemption.

I really don't want to get into with you because I know you're pretty hardcore about your beliefs. But I just want to point out that while I agree COVID has been used by world leaders in an attempt to gain control I don't believe the vaccine is the mark of the beast. Could COVID events around the world be one of the "sorrows" and "birth pangs" Jesus describes leading up the world getting worse and worse... absolutely and probably is. We just don't know though... it could start next week, 100 years from now, 1000 years from now. The Lord said no human or angel shall know the hour. What we do know is that a lot of the pieces required to be in place in the prophecies are now in place such as the nation of Israel, global travel, streaming TV on your phone, etc.

I'm not saying the the vaccine itself is the mark of the Beast. I'm saying that mandatory vaccines and vaccine passports are a precursor of it, or step in that direction - setting the stage for it in the future.
Ok. Got ya.
metcalfmafia
Can you provide your reasoning for why flat earth is the biblical cosmology?
GuerrillaPack
metcalfmafia said:

Can you provide your reasoning for why flat earth is the biblical cosmology?

Sure. Here's a thread where I discussed the topic in great detail:

https://insidepacksports.com/forums/4/topics/15090

In short, the "orthodox" model of cosmology espoused by the pseudo scientific Establishment (Big Bang, evolution, heliocentrism) is the antithesis of the cosmology of the Bible. In fact, the theories of the Establishment are not true science, but were concocted as a direct attack on the Bible - by Freemasons and other enemies of God, to promote an atheistic agenda and cause people to reject the Bible, based on the lie that "the Bible has been disproven by science and is therefore unreliable and false."

The Bible explicitly states (in many passages) that the earth is fixed and immovable. It is not spinning or flying through space. Also, by the way, there have been many real scientific experiments (such as the Michelson-Morley experiments) which have conclusively found no motion by the earth. The Bible also states in many passages that the earth sits on a "foundation" of "pillars".

The Bible states that there is a "firmament" or "dome" (solid structure that is semi-transparent) that covers the earth. This makes perfect sense, because the atmosphere must have a container. If the earth were some rock flying around in space, nothing would contain the atmosphere and it would just "blow off" into outer space.

As for the earth being flat, this is confirmed by true scientific observation - such as the fact that large bodies of water are always perfectly level, and that we are able to see objects at great distances which would be impossible to see if the earth were a globe - such as being able to see the light from lighthouses out in ships at sea from ~50 miles away.
Oldsouljer
PackDaddy said:

Yea Guerrilla is really out there but honestly this day and age I'd side with him before I would with the ones sticking their heads in the sand
This.
GuerrillaPack
Propagandists arguing for a vaccine database and use of a QR code for requiring vaccination in order to be able to attend events or even return to work:

https://instagr.am/p/COTlv0HHFsh
caryking
Here is what I think on the subject...

• None of know why the virus got out
  • It, almost without question, came out of the virology lab in Wuhon
  • Fauci absolutely routed money to the Wuhon lab for Gain of Function research
  • China is definitely making moves for one-world dominance
  • Party of Davos, Switzerland is wanting one-world dominance - Bill Gates is a leader in some of this. BTW, go read some of the reports from the meeting several months ago. Chairman Xi has stated clearly he will volunteer to lead us through this change.

You guys can make comments thinking GP is off his rocker; however, you need to look at some of his points and investigate the facts. If you want to know where to begin, I can help... otherwise, stop the ad-hominem attacks and find truth.
hokiewolf
I just don't believe in these world wide conspiracy theories. What I think is more likely is a combination of either bad safety protocols or poor training that led to the virus getting out to the public.

China has such a huge credit problem right now I'm not sure they are in any position to do all the nefarious things that they are alleged to be doing with any real weight / money behind them. I think you're going to see a Soviet Union like collapse eventually
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
hokiewolf said:

I just don't believe in these world wide conspiracy theories. What I think is more likely is a combination of either bad safety protocols or poor training that led to the virus getting out to the public.

China has such a huge credit problem right now I'm not sure they are in any position to do all the nefarious things that they are alleged to be doing with any real weight / money behind them. I think you're going to see a Soviet Union like collapse eventually
Blinded, my friend! No conspiracies and no coincidences!
caryking
Folks, you need to be looking at the press. BBW talks about them and he's right... the information warfare is amazing. Front page of The NY Times, today,has an article calling out southern evangelicals as a major threat to society.
Steve Williams
Staff
I'm sorry. I respect everyone's right to their own opinion. But I simply cannot get on board with the world being flat. No disrespect intended. Beyond that, our entire world seems to be in a mess right now. That people may be required to show a vaccine passport to participate in society is terrifying to me. Our leaders have to put an end to this madness. I'm afraid we're going down a predictable path. The number of people willing to be vaccinated is dropping drastically. I think there will be a pleading phase followed by a bargaining phase followed by a threatening phase from the powers that be.
GuerrillaPack
Steve Williams said:

I'm sorry. I respect everyone's right to their own opinion. But I simply cannot get on board with the world being flat. No disrespect intended. Beyond that, our entire world seems to be in a mess right now. That people may be required to show a vaccine passport to participate in society is terrifying to me. Our leaders have to put an end to this madness. I'm afraid we're going down a predictable path. The number of people willing to be vaccinated is dropping drastically. I think there will be a pleading phase followed by a bargaining phase followed by a threatening phase from the powers that be.

Steve, I totally agree about the vaccines. They will slowly turn up the pressure. First it will be vaccines being required for some colleges, and to attend some sporting and entertainment events, and to fly on airlines. It's already being required to travel to certain foreign countries. Then after a short time, it will gain momentum, and many state governors may issue executive orders requiring you to be injected in order to go to restaurants, go to your job, and basically go anywhere outside your own home.

If you would have asked me 5 or 6 years ago, I would have said that the idea of the world being flat was crazy too. All I can say is that everyone needs to do their own research - which is the case for any subject. But, aside from just that issue, the unfortunate reality is that we are being lied to and defrauded on a massive scale on so many things, and it is all connected to a worldwide agenda to deceive, oppress and enslave humanity and promote an anti-Christ(ian) agenda. Many people dismiss this...but those who believe the Bible should not be surprised, as we should know that there is, in fact, and ongoing Satanic conspiracy to bring in worldwide tyranny - notably, as discussed in the book of Revelation, concerning a one world government and the "mark of the Beast" system.
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

Steve Williams said:

Steve, I totally agree about the vaccines. They will slowly turn up the pressure. First it will be vaccines being required for some colleges, and to attend some sporting and entertainment events, and to fly on airlines. It's already being required to travel to certain foreign countries. Then after a short time, it will gain momentum, and many state governors may issue executive orders requiring you to be injected in order to go to restaurants, go to your job, and basically go anywhere outside your own home.

If you would have asked me 5 or 6 years ago, I would have said that the idea of the world being flat was crazy too. All I can say is that everyone needs to do their own research - which is the case for any subject. But, aside from just that issue, the unfortunate reality is that we are being lied to and defrauded on a massive scale on so many things, and it is all connected to a worldwide agenda to deceive, oppress and enslave humanity and promote an anti-Christ(ian) agenda. Many people dismiss this...but those who believe the Bible should not be surprised, as we should know that there is, in fact, and ongoing Satanic conspiracy to bring in worldwide tyranny - notably, as discussed in the book of Revelation, concerning a one world government and the "mark of the Beast" system.

GP, Steve-

I could easily see a conditional vaccination protocol in certain situations where you are either vaccinated or are required to wear a mask, similar to vaccination policies for hospital staff during flu season. I'm not saying this is good or bad but I don't find it highly unreasonable.

I think some people think of trust in government wrong. I don't trust that elected officials will behave because their interests are selfless or perfectly aligned with ours; I think they'll not do crazy **** out of their own pure self-interest.

They'll be out of a job and lose the power they crave if they act like loons.

As far as world domination conspiracy theories they'd require the complicity and secrecy and bad actions of too many people to pull off.

As far as world being anti-Christian, what is that based on? Christianity is not some niche religion, it's the most-practiced religion in the world. That said, with Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, and also other small but significant religions also being practiced around the world in collectively large numbers I wouldn't expect Christianity to receive preferential treatment disproportionate to its small plurality in the world religious landscape.
Civilized
pineknollshoresking said:

Folks, you need to be looking at the press. BBW talks about them and he's right... the information warfare is amazing. Front page of The NY Times, today,has an article calling out southern evangelicals as a major threat to society.
Hey Cary are you referring to this article or another?

Faith, Freedom, Fear: Rural America's Covid Vaccine Skeptics

Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

I think their Three Rivers Dam will collapse before their economy does. Which BTW, might have a worse impact given how much of their population resides in the Yangtze River valley, and that's before Shanghai where the river enters the East China Sea.
caryking
Steve Williams said:

Steve, GP has a lot of points that need to be bantered; however, the flat earth idea... well, I can't get onboard with that one...

The pleading phase is happening in public. The threatening phase is also happening, yet, in private, I bet. Woke corporations are how the government is going to threaten. The tyrannical government doesn't need to make any public moves, they just need to privately threaten (or ask) corporations and it will happen.
caryking
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Steve Williams said:

GP, Steve-

I could easily see a conditional vaccination protocol in certain situations where you are either vaccinated or are required to wear a mask, similar to vaccination policies for hospital staff during flu season. I'm not saying this is good or bad but I don't find it highly unreasonable.

I think some people think of trust in government wrong. I don't trust that elected officials will behave because their interests are selfless or perfectly aligned with ours; I think they'll not do crazy **** out of their own pure self-interest.

As far as world domination conspiracy theories they'd require the complicity and secrecy and bad actions of too many people to pull off.

As far as world being anti-Christian, what is that based on? Christianity is not some niche religion, it's the most-practiced religion in the world. That said, with Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, and also other small but significant religions also being practiced around the world in collectively large numbers I wouldn't expect Christianity to receive preferential treatment disproportionate to its small plurality in the world religious landscape.
I think the perception, or facts, that the world is the most-practiced religion in the world is probably true. That being said, look at the actions, recently, by the Pope. The guy is holding meetings regarding some of the most criticized policies in the world. He appears to be pushing for some type of one-world government. In fact, some of the Catholic Bishops are writing about his ways and calling him out.

I'm not Catholic; however, I do recognize Catholicism is the largest Christian denomination and the Pope yields significant worldly respect. Right now, I see the Pope as a threat to humanity!!!

Also, when the government TELLS the citizens they have to do something, that, my friend is 100% unreasonable!
caryking
Civilized said:

Yes, that's the one... look at the signaling. A small town preacher with "two" people in his congregation. What message do you think that's sending?

I can go on...
Civilized

Civilized said:

Yes, that's the one... look at the signaling. A small town preacher with "two" people in his congregation. What message do you think that's sending?

I can go on...

Signaling about what?

The article is clearly not a broad hit piece on evangelicals.

It's focused on rural eastern Tennessee's vaccine hesitancy and the many social, political, and religious influences that contribute.

The focus on rural eastern TN isn't random though, it's an understandable sample community to look at when analyzing vaccine hesitancy. Hesitancy is more pronounced for evangelicals than any other Christian subset, and also breaks along the party, income, and education lines present in rural eastern TN.

Figuring out what the hesitancy is in those groups is necessary if we're going to keep advancing towards herd immunity.
Steve Williams
Staff
I'm just spitballing here but maybe the hesitancy comes from the fact that they feel this is media/politically-driven theater and don't want to play along.
Mormad
Steve Williams said:

I'm just spitballing here but maybe the hesitancy comes from the fact that they feel this is media/politically-driven theater and don't want to play along.

While you are correct, that is perhaps the most unintelligent reason to personally choose against vaccination imho
ciscopack
Steve Williams said:

Trump got Covid-19 and all the best drugs and care to defeat it and then he and his wife got vaccinated. Just saying. Most of the people who are not getting vaccinated are those that are most up in arms about wearing masks, social distancing and about getting life back to normal ASAP. Keeping it "back to normal" is my goal. I'm afraid we'll be back in another lock down and I want to OPEN UP!!!!!!! Not taking the vaccine is asinine in my book but no one should be made to take it. People laugh at masks, social distancing and washing hands and those things KICKED THE FLU's ASS!!! The flu will come back some this year...for sure! I don't want another round trip of last year's Covid-19 rules to help rid the KILLER. I think it's been proven that Covid 19 much> Flu! I took the shot to help get back to normal! I told my cousin yesterday, you not taking the shot is fine by me but if we must go back to restrictions because people like you refuse to take it; I'm going to be pissed!!! If we miss football, concerts, enjoyment in general because of a bunch of DA's....I'll be pissed. Covid is not just a US disease....it is a WORLD TRAVELER! India is ravaged right now with Covid-19.

A lot of people are scared of the vaccine but many don't want their friends to know they took it.
SCIENCE

Civilized
As much credit as Trump's team deserves for Warp Speed (and they deserve a ton of credit), he could have doubled down on touching lives if he'd just come out and really hammered home messaging about him personally being vaccinated, gotten video taken of him and Melania getting shots, given a personal testimony regarding how bad having COVID is based on his own experience, the safety and importance of vaccination, etc.

His personal endorsement would have led to millions more vaccinations from the hesitant population than we have now.
caryking
Civilized said:

Civilized said:

I can go on...

Signaling about what?

The article is clearly not a broad hit piece on evangelicals.

It's focused on rural eastern Tennessee's vaccine hesitancy and the many social, political, and religious influences that contribute.

The focus on rural eastern TN isn't random though, it's an understandable sample community to look at when analyzing vaccine hesitancy. Hesitancy is more pronounced for evangelicals than any other Christian subset, and also breaks along the party, income, and education lines present in rural eastern TN.

Figuring out what the hesitancy is in those groups is necessary if we're going to keep advancing towards herd immunity.
Those people of are not getting the vaccine because of fear (really the unknown). I think we have our "so-called" leaders doing and/or saying things that create so much unknown that people want to wait...

Biden going to joint session and everyone is wearing a mask. Every person in the chamber had been vaccinated. Mixed message!

Fauci on good morning America with the Guthrie lady. She is asking why she can walk around without a mask and pick up her child; however, the child still has to what the mask. The least vulnerable!

That piece is nothing more than to lay the groundwork that rural Christian (most likely Trump voters) are the ones that are keeping us back.

Civ, I know you will have a retort; however, the messages are clear and people are tired of being played like a fool... soft tyranny leads to fascism!
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Steve Williams said:

GP, Steve-

Just because a lot of people would need to be involved in a conspiracy (covering up the truth, keeping silent, otherwise complicit), does not mean that it is "impossible" for these conspiracies to exist. Look, for example, at the JFK assassination. It is blatantly obvious that the "official" story is a pile of BS. Even just doing a little bit of investigation, it is apparent that Kennedy was shot from his front (with one bullet impact causing his head to move to the back and left, and blowing off a chunk of the back of his skull). And if you do more investigation into the assassination, you will discover many eyewitnesses who saw and heard shots come from the area of the "grassy knoll". Many other eyewitnesses who "knew too much" were intimidated into silence or died under suspicious circumstances.

And yet virtually all levels of government, and all of the press/media have lied to the public for almost 60 years about the JFK assassination, covering up the truth. The fact that there are literally thousands of people complicit in the cover-up doesn't make this conspiracy "impossible". It has happened. Yet, despite that, there are always whistle-blowers and the truth eventually gets out. The only problem is that the truth is suppressed, and not broadcast via the "mainstream" press and media, and other Establishment channels. And then the Establishment ridicules people who expose the truth, with name-calling -- eg, calling them "crazy", slapping the label "conspiracy theorists" on them, etc.

It's the same pattern with various other REAL conspiracies -- such as the "New World Order" conspiracy and this drive towards a tyrannical one-world government system. This is actually happening. The United Nations, for example, is a big step towards such a one-world government. And we see, for example, with the European Union another incremental step towards this, with the erosion of national sovereignty and borders and uniting nations into a larger regional government. Or, for example, look at Marxism/communism. This is an "open" conspiracy. It is a nefarious/malevolent agenda that has advanced for over 150 years, taking over various nations, using all forms of deception, fraud, terrorism, and other criminal means. Hundreds of thousands or millions of people have been involved in advancing the communist conspiracy. Does that mean it was "impossible" to do it, and that this communist agenda/conspiracy, therefore, "can't possibly exist"? Of course not. This Marxist/communist conspiracy is very real. And it is the main political vehicle being used currently to bring in the NWO agenda -- with virtually all Western nations, including the United States, being incrementally changed via socialism and conquered for the Marxist agenda.

As for this Marxist/NWO agenda being anti-Christian, that is noteworthy to Christian believers since we know that the God of the Bible (the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob) is the one and only true God. And this Satanic agenda for a "New World Order" is primarily characterized as being hostile to Christianity, because Satan and His minions are enemies of God and are trying to implement this world tyranny as a direct attack on God and His people. This is why virtually everything promoted by the Establishment (Hollywood, Establishment media, Marxist/Leftist governments) is an attack on Biblical/Christian values -- eg, Hollywood and Establishment media promotion of abortion, homosexuality, transgender agenda, sexual promiscuity, witchcraft (eg, Harry Potter and all the witches in the Disney movies, etc), theory of evolution and atheism, etc.
Ground_Chuck
Mormad said:

Steve Williams said:

While you are correct, that is perhaps the most unintelligent reason to personally choose against vaccination imho
We all know that the "vaccine hesitant" believe covid19/vaccine is media/politically-driven.

We all saw politicians and major media figures tell their followers that it is media/politically-driven. And they all believed it hook line and sinker.
packgrad
Ground_Chuck said:

Mormad said:

Steve Williams said:

We all know that the "vaccine hesitant" believe covid19/vaccine is media/politically-driven.

We all saw politicians and major media figures tell their followers that it is media/politically-driven. And they all believed it hook line and sinker.

It is media politically driven. Look at our idiot president wearing a mask on a zoom call or walking outside with his wife, both vaccinated. You sheep are fine with it being politically driven. Hell y'all make it that way now not opening everything up. Blind sheep because you want to own the pubs. Science, lol.
GuerrillaPack
I'm not just hesitant to taking the vaccine. I'm vehemently opposed to taking it. And the primary reason for that is because of the overwhelming evidence that vaccines, in general, are harmful - eg, the mercury, aluminum and many other toxins in vaccines which cause autism, various neurological and immune response disorders, and many other diseases and harm. And I firmly believe that this harm is intentional.

Who knows what's actually in these vaccines, and all of the harm they are causing. For example, right now many are looking at infertility being caused by vaccines. And this fits right in line with the elite/NWO agenda to reduce the worldwide human population.

But yes, the fact that the Leftist Establishment media and Leftist politicians/government are so pro-vaccine also throws up a red flag for me. So even if I was not aware of all the evidence of harm caused by the vaccines, I would be opposed to them just due to my general opposition to the people promoting them.
Mormad
I may not agree with your research into your decisions, but at least you're astute enough to allow your intellect to guide your decision rather than your emotion. I respect that decision more than i do ignorant emotional decisions. I despise "Leftist" politics right now, but i had to be mature enough and smart enough to set that aside to make a personal decision about vaccination. My decision was different from yours, and that's ok.
Ground_Chuck
packgrad said:

Ground_Chuck said:

Mormad said:

Steve Williams said:

It is media politically driven. Look at our idiot president wearing a mask on a zoom call or walking outside with his wife, both vaccinated. You sheep are fine with it being politically driven. Hell y'all make it that way now not opening everything up. Blind sheep because you want to own the pubs. Science, lol.
It obvious the sheep are the "vaccine hesitant" at this point. Ignoring all good advice because Tucker said "blah, blah, blah." Covid is FAKE NEWS!?! Required vaccines?!? Microchips!

All the people telling you the covid was media/politically driven have gotten vaccinated themselves! That should tell you all you need to know, but here we are.

Does Biden model good behavior even though its not necessary, yes. Is wearing a mask more than you need to a bad thing, no.

If you'd stop looking for the minimum effort/discomfort on everything, we'd all be in a better place.

packgrad
Ground_Chuck said:

packgrad said:

Ground_Chuck said:

Mormad said:

Steve Williams said:

It obvious the sheep are the "vaccine hesitant" at this point. Ignoring all good advice because Tucker said "blah, blah, blah." Covid is FAKE NEWS!?! Required vaccines?!? Microchips!

All the people telling you the covid was media/politically driven have gotten vaccinated themselves! That should tell you all you need to know, but here we are.

Does Biden model good behavior even though its not necessary, yes. Is wearing a mask more than you need to a bad thing, no.

If you'd stop looking for the minimum effort/discomfort on everything, we'd all be in a better place.

It's obvious the sheep are those calling someone vaccine hesitant "sheep". Not even considering a different perspective is cultish. Biden is a buffoon. He's not modeling good behavior. He's virtue signaling. But you're a sheep so you do as your told and say it's good behavior. If liberals would stop being virtue signaling ******rs, people might consider listening to them.
caryking
packgrad said:

Ground_Chuck said:

packgrad said:

Ground_Chuck said:

Mormad said:

Steve Williams said:

It's obvious the sheep are those calling someone vaccine hesitant "sheep". Not even considering a different perspective is cultish. Biden is a buffoon. He's not modeling good behavior. He's virtue signaling. But you're a sheep so you do as your told and say it's good behavior. If liberals would stop being virtue signaling ******rs, people might consider listening to them.
BINGO
hokiewolf
Just curious Guerrilla, have you never been vaccinated, even as a child? I'm not pushing any agenda, just general curiosity to better u Detar and your position. Thanks.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
ncsualum05
GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Steve Williams said:

GP, Steve-

Just because a lot of people would need to be involved in a conspiracy (covering up the truth, keeping silent, otherwise complicit), does not mean that it is "impossible" for these conspiracies to exist. Look, for example, at the JFK assassination. It is blatantly obvious that the "official" story is a pile of BS. Even just doing a little bit of investigation, it is apparent that Kennedy was shot from his front (with one bullet impact causing his head to move to the back and left, and blowing off a chunk of the back of his skull). And if you do more investigation into the assassination, you will discover many eyewitnesses who saw and heard shots come from the area of the "grassy knoll". Many other eyewitnesses who "knew too much" were intimidated into silence or died under suspicious circumstances.

And yet virtually all levels of government, and all of the press/media have lied to the public for almost 60 years about the JFK assassination, covering up the truth. The fact that there are literally thousands of people complicit in the cover-up doesn't make this conspiracy "impossible". It has happened. Yet, despite that, there are always whistle-blowers and the truth eventually gets out. The only problem is that the truth is suppressed, and not broadcast via the "mainstream" press and media, and other Establishment channels. And then the Establishment ridicules people who expose the truth, with name-calling -- eg, calling them "crazy", slapping the label "conspiracy theorists" on them, etc.

It's the same pattern with various other REAL conspiracies -- such as the "New World Order" conspiracy and this drive towards a tyrannical one-world government system. This is actually happening. The United Nations, for example, is a big step towards such a one-world government. And we see, for example, with the European Union another incremental step towards this, with the erosion of national sovereignty and borders and uniting nations into a larger regional government. Or, for example, look at Marxism/communism. This is an "open" conspiracy. It is a nefarious/malevolent agenda that has advanced for over 150 years, taking over various nations, using all forms of deception, fraud, terrorism, and other criminal means. Hundreds of thousands or millions of people have been involved in advancing the communist conspiracy. Does that mean it was "impossible" to do it, and that this communist agenda/conspiracy, therefore, "can't possibly exist"? Of course not. This Marxist/communist conspiracy is very real. And it is the main political vehicle being used currently to bring in the NWO agenda -- with virtually all Western nations, including the United States, being incrementally changed via socialism and conquered for the Marxist agenda.

As for this Marxist/NWO agenda being anti-Christian, that is noteworthy to Christian believers since we know that the God of the Bible (the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob) is the one and only true God. And this Satanic agenda for a "New World Order" is primarily characterized as being hostile to Christianity, because Satan and His minions are enemies of God and are trying to implement this world tyranny as a direct attack on God and His people. This is why virtually everything promoted by the Establishment (Hollywood, Establishment media, Marxist/Leftist governments) is an attack on Biblical/Christian values -- eg, Hollywood and Establishment media promotion of abortion, homosexuality, transgender agenda, sexual promiscuity, witchcraft (eg, Harry Potter and all the witches in the Disney movies, etc), theory of evolution and atheism, etc.
Your post has a lot in it. It's going to be uncomfortable for a lot of people. Sometimes you go a bridge too far for me however this post is pretty spot on IMO. If you study the bible there are pieces that have to come into place for the end times. I think the UN, EU, marxism, and globalism are definitely a part of those pieces. And if you study the bible you know that this world actually belongs to Satan. He is the god of this world right now. God is watching but he is currently allowing Satan to have the power he has. The world events are indeed part of Satan's plan and the spiritual war going on in the background. What's interesting is Satan thinks things are coming together for him but this is indeed all part of God's plan as well. Satan actually thinks he can win.

Preceding rapture and tribulation which are the last most awful days of the earth there are "birth pangs" and "sorrows" in the world just like there always have been however intensity and frequency will increase as we get closer. Just in the last 20 years we've had 9/11, the great recession, and COVID 19 among other horrible events. Think about the horrible events that happened between 1980-2000 and then 2001-now.

Also the nation of Israel being back, world travel possible with relative ease, devices in your hands to see what's going on are all part of the pieces coming together.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.