Mandatory vaccines and tracking, mark of the Beast

47,493 Views | 223 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by GuerrillaPack
PackPA2015
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GP, I will not claim to be a bible scholar of any sorts. However, I do consider myself a Christian and I do read the Bible daily. Doesn't the Bible talk about the mark of the beast being directly related to worship of the beast? Thus, the mark could not be accidentally accepted such as a vaccine. It requires a known choice, just as accepting Christ as your savior does. Satan tries to copy God in things that he does in order to tempt us humans. Christians have the mark of the lamb, whereas sinners would have the mark of the beast. Most theologians consider that the mark will be a spiritual or symbolic, not a specific physical mark or entity.

Thoughts?
GuerrillaPack
Biden recently said that unvaccinated people "are killing people". Now others are ramping up the rhetoric to demonize people who don't want to take the shots, calling them "murderers", etc. This is a clear sign they are moving towards severe consequences for those who refuse the vaccines.

Of course this is a complete lie. Those who have taken the shots are supposedly "protected" and are not threatened in any way by the unvaccinated.

https://instagr.am/p/CR6IwX1F152
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
PackPA2015 said:

GP, I will not claim to be a bible scholar of any sorts. However, I do consider myself a Christian and I do read the Bible daily. Doesn't the Bible talk about the mark of the beast being directly related to worship of the beast? Thus, the mark could not be accidentally accepted such as a vaccine. It requires a known choice, just as accepting Christ as your savior does. Satan tries to copy God in things that he does in order to tempt us humans. Christians have the mark of the lamb, whereas sinners would have the mark of the beast. Most theologians consider that the mark will be a spiritual or symbolic, not a specific physical mark or entity.

Thoughts?

I'm not saying that mandatory vaccines to be able to buy and sell are the Mark of the Beast. At least not yet. What I've repeatedly been saying in this thread is that this is all, at the very least, a precursor to that type of system.

As far as "worship" of the Beast, I have heard the argument that "worship" (from the original Greek word) essentially also means any act of reverence or obedience. Those who worship God fear and reverence and obey him above all else. Those who worship the Beast system fear and obey it above all, and disobey God when the government/Beast system orders them to.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
PackPA2015
GuerrillaPack said:

PackPA2015 said:

Thoughts?

I'm not saying that mandatory vaccines to be able to buy and sell are the Mark of the Beast. At least not yet. What I've repeatedly been saying in this thread is that this is all, at the very least, a precursor to that type of system.

As far as "worship" of the Beast, I have heard the argument that "worship" (from the original Greek word) essentially also means any act of reverence or obedience. Those who worship God fear and reverence and obey him above all else. Those who worship the Beast system fear and obey it above all, and disobey God when the government/Beast system orders them to.
Ah, I see. I misunderstood your argument. As you already know, I work in medicine, so I am caught between medicine/science and Christianity. In my opinion, God gives us these true medical and scientific breakthroughs. The ideas to even try to come up with these entities can come from God. I do think medicine/science and Christianity can go hand-in-hand and should go hand-in-hand. Now, anything can be used and abused by us humans as we are all sinners that will continue to sin.

I just happened to be looking things up just to make sure I didn't say anything crazy or non-scripture based and came across this website.
https://www.christiansandthevaccine.com/

I always find it interesting to hear comments from people who are like me, in a medical world, but practicing Christians. I don't necessarily think you will agree with the things they say, but I found it interesting and wanted to share for anyone else to read and agree or disagree.
DrummerboyWolf
Here you go in Illinois. This school superintendent is saying it's optional right now. Just like in the 1930' when the yellow badge was to separate the Jews from everybody else.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/begins-illinois-superintendent-will-hand-yellow-badges-based-vaccination-status/?utm_source=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
GuerrillaPack
The NHS Vax Ap in the UK is a "vaccine passport" system, purportedly implemented just to confirm if a person has been vaccinated. The system, however, tracks many other details about each person - including their "mental health", "genetic and biometric data", and "alleged criminal behavior".

"Vaccine passports" are about much more than vaccination status. They are being used to roll out a "social credit score" system, as has already been established in China for several years - which is used to punish dissidents (and control the behavior and speech of the population) by denying dissidents the right to travel, have a bank account, and participate in society.

This is a worldwide rollout of hardcore communist tyranny. China was the "testing ground".

https://instagr.am/p/CR_MELKlvGo
GuerrillaPack
"Vaccine passport" tyranny is now in the US. Communists in NYC mandate proof of vaccination to be able to eat indoors at a restaurant, go to a gym, or go to a movie theater or other indoor "performance space".

Emperor Fraudci cheerleads it, calling it "necessary" and says that many other cities will follow suit:

GuerrillaPack
Some excellent articles on the extreme peril we are all facing from the vaccine passports/mandates and the high-tech control grid they are planning to implement on the pretext of the covid psyop - including a social credit score system to persecute dissidents, a cashless monetary system (meaning they can cut off your ability to buy/sell with the click of a button), and internet ID and further censorship and control of free speech.

https://leohohmann.com/2021/08/04/will-america-go-full-nazi-next-line-to-be-crossed-will-be-to-deny-medical-treatment-to-the-unvaxxed/

https://leohohmann.com/2021/08/04/digital-health-passports-the-snare-that-will-lure-many-into-the-one-world-cashless-system/
GuerrillaPack
In Australia, you must scan with a QR code (or provide papers) in order to go to a grocery store, office, gym, or essentially anywhere. They say it is for "contact tracing". Soon it will be used to only allow those who have taken the shots.

The Mark of the Beast system being set up.

Who ever thought we would see this actually happen in our lifetimes?

https://instagr.am/p/CSQmUYRjWHT
Wolfpackrich1
Get vaccinated fools!
GuerrillaPack
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Get vaccinated fools!
So the people who choose to actually take the injections are being foolish?
Wolfpackrich1
Nope. Just people who don't.
waynecountywolf
GP,
not sure if this is the correct thread but I am throwing you a bone today.
https://www.nola.com/news/coronavirus/article_3bc016ee-fba2-11eb-9300-af4a15406b92.html

Need proof of COVID vaccine? LA Wallet app can store your vaccine card on your phone

I am just here for the conspiracy theories
GuerrillaPack
Well....it's getting more and more serious now...with Biden's illegal mandate that all companies employing more than 100 people require the injections or testing.

Anyone who has eyes that see and ears that hear knows that this whole thing stinks to high heaven, and is part of a nefarious agenda. Those of us who know our Bibles know that this checks all the boxes to being a precursor to a "Mark of the Beast" system.

And it's only going to get worse. As mentioned in this video, they have declared war on us, and this war will only escalate. See what they are doing in Australia and other nations, with very draconian measures that the Satanic ruling elites plan to implement in the United States too. This guy is one of the very few good ones left on YouTube with a large following, that is telling the truth about what is going on in the world right now -- and worth following.

cowboypack02
Not gonna lie...when GP started this thread and was talking about forced vaccines I didn't think much of it...but here we are
dogplasma
My nanobots told me to tell you it's all good, GP.
GuerrillaPack
I can't remember if this has been mentioned, but YouTube deleted Dean Odle's channel a few weeks ago. That's extremely telling, as he is one of the very few prominent Christian preachers exposing that covid is a pre-planned agenda to bring in the communist/NWO AntiChrist "mark of the Beast" system.

He's still on Facebook, and is now uploading sermons on Rumble. This recent sermon from this past Sunday is outstanding.

https://rumble.com/vmf2vv-the-plots-of-the-wicked-part-2.html

Although this info has been out there for several months, I just learned from this sermon about the drug Remdesivir, and how this drug has actually been the REAL cause of death of a huge number of covid patients - causing kidney and other organ failure. And it's not the only harmful drug used for this purpose. There are other similar ones, as Remdesivir has gotten some bad press. They are deliberately killing covid patients with these drugs, and then falsely saying "covid killed them" - to make the "pandemic" worse. Don't allow yourself or your loved ones to be admitted to a hospital where they will use these drugs on you, and put you on a ventilator. That will be what kills you...not covid. Not only is covid a bio weapon (created by Fauci's gang and the NIH funding to the Wuhan lab)....but they then ban good drugs and treatments (eg, ivermectin), and push harmful drugs. They also ban good treatments for the purpose of pushing the vaxx as the "only" treatment available.

Also, Biden's vaccine mandate is obviously unconstitutional. Here is an article from the Hill explaining this:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-s-wildly-unconstitutional-vaccine-mandate/ar-AAOrv1y
GuerrillaPack
Looking more and more like TMOTB is coming from this...

See two articles below for an implantable microchip that verifies your vaccine status. And in the future, without the vaxx (and microchip verifying it) you can't buy or sell.

Of course, they will have an excuse for saying that an implantable microchip is "necessary" when they make it mandatory. For example, people may be falsely representing their vaccine status by using someone else's phone (scanning of the QR codes, etc), or in some other way. So then governments will say that everyone has to be implanted with these microchips...."for our safety" of course, to protect us from the sniffles.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/swedish-company-showcases-microchip-download-covid-19-passport-status

Quote:

Swedish company showcases microchip that can download COVID-19 passport status

Firm has showcased implant capable of storing COVID passport that can be read by many devices

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/facing-covid-passport-mandate-more-swedes-get-microchip-implants/2436048

Quote:

Facing COVID passport mandate, more Swedes get microchip implants

Rise comes after Sweden required vaccination passport at all events with over 100 participants as of Dec. 1, local media reports

I can't remember if I posted this earlier in the thread....but Dean Odle was saying back in August of 2020 that these mandatory covid vaccines were going to bring in the Mark of the Beast. Of course many other people have been saying the same thing...but most of them are being banned or censored by YouTube (which officially bans criticism of the vaxx and official "covid" narrative), so you have to find them on alternative social media and video hosting sites.

Here is an entire sermon he did on this:

https://rumble.com/veyg0n-the-mark-of-the-beast-is-here.html
PackBacker07
Why does this man in sunglasses know more than people with multiple degrees in virology, biology, microbiology, etc?
Y'all means ALL.
PackBacker07
So a fundamentalist preacher has found the hidden reason behind thousands of covid deaths? And still has time to be a preacher and make money off people like you? Sounds like a real-life Superman!
Y'all means ALL.
Werewolf
GP; I'm to the point where I'd gladly pick up some of these guys on here and haul them to the clinic for JAB #3 and #4 .....on my dime, wait in the car and take em home......complete and utter mass psychosis.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
German businesses now require 3 vaccines for services
Werewolf
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/warning-covid-vaccine-spike-protein-shedding-damages-placenta-we-are-being-experimented-on/
Werewolf
https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athletes-suffer-cardiac-arrest-die-after-covid-shot/

412 collapses
242 deaths

vaccinated athletes
Werewolf
Immune-mediated hepatitis with the Moderna vaccine, no longer a coincidence but confirmed.

see Journal of Hepatology/EU/articles
TheStorm
Hey, GP! [enter your next post here]
woofpack4life
Whose seem the Dr Robert Malone and Dr Peter McCullough interviews on Joe Rogan?

You can find them on Spotify. Highly credentialed Doctors/researchers who were part of the establishment pre-COVID. Malone created the mRNA technology that was used for the vaccines.

Both long, but we'll worth listening if you really want to be informed about what's going on. And Rogan asks excellent questions, he's a great interviewer.
Werewolf
Thank you!
GuerrillaPack
woofpack4life said:

Whose seem the Dr Robert Malone and Dr Peter McCullough interviews on Joe Rogan?

You can find them on Spotify. Highly credentialed Doctors/researchers who were part of the establishment pre-COVID. Malone created the mRNA technology that was used for the vaccines.

Both long, but we'll worth listening if you really want to be informed about what's going on. And Rogan asks excellent questions, he's a great interviewer.
I haven't watched the entire interview yet with Malone, but I watched a 20 minute compilation on YouTube of some of the best parts of the interview. I' haven't seen anything on the McCullough interview yet, but will check it out now that you've mentioned it.
erniencsu02
Werewolf said:

https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athletes-suffer-cardiac-arrest-die-after-covid-shot/

412 collapses
242 deaths

vaccinated athletes
lol. Surely of 242 athlete deaths there are gonna be some notable names....
Werewolf
erniencsu02 said:

Werewolf said:

412 collapses
242 deaths

vaccinated athletes
I certainly don't know any of em' but I did look up a couple. I don't keep up with pro soccer or rugby.
Werewolf
Werewolf
https://www.*****ute.com/video/KYSXn6cYPWDN/

Gana President reads from Rockerfeller Foundation's Operation Lockstep document the plan which has been carried out. We seem to be in some part of their Phase 2 which is somewhat falling apart. Phase 3, however, is the last phase to be implemented with a much more significant virus with a 30% mortality rate.

The satanic NWO will not stop.

The four * spell a female dog..... B I T C H
Werewolf
https://www.*****ute.com/video/ykOfu8ClRgKT/

Australian tyranny is 8-12 months ahead of American tyranny....this video was generated by an Aussie.

female dog B I T C H
Werewolf
erniencsu02 said:

Werewolf said:

412 collapses
242 deaths

vaccinated athletes
Another question posed is "why aren't other athletes dropping dead too". I've watched a discussion on this and one assertion that makes sense is "soccer footballers run non-stop" and the heart doesn't have time to rest.

IMO there are placebos too. J&J and ASZ jabs were used more in Europe too.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.