Mandatory vaccines and tracking, mark of the Beast

47,050 Views | 223 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by GuerrillaPack
Pacfanweb
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

I posted video, for example, in the thread of photographs of viewing the skyline of Chicago from ~60 miles away across Lake Michigan on the shore -- which would be impossible if the earth was a "globe".
Simply put...."Wrong".

Here is the picture you claim shows Chicago, which you shouldn't be able to see, from 60 miles away:

First: It's a mirage. A Superior Mirage, to be exact. Created by refraction in certain atmospheric conditions. Google it. Been discussed before, you were wrong, scientists are right.

Second: It's obvious that the earth's curvature is having an effect even on this. And the reason is obvious. if you think about it:

You can't see the ground. You can only see those buildings from many stories in the air and up. If it was a flat shot right to Chicago from that spot, you'd see the end of the lake, and the docks, shores, street lights, etc.

But you can't. You can see some of the tallest buildings, but not the whole skyline.

And the refraction that creates the mirage is how you can see even that much that's in the picture. You can't go to that spot any old day you want and see Chicago. Only when the atmospheric conditions are right, can you see more of it, and even then you can't see it right to the ground.

Pacfanweb
GuerrillaPack said:

Steve Videtich said:

Pacfanweb said:

I guess I imagined reading US Navy documents that specifically state that the Earth's curvature and rotation are accounted for in their artillery aiming calculations

Evidently being open minded means put your fingers in your ears and yell what you believe louder.
What are you saying -- that I can't even stand by my own viewpoint, and respond with my own arguments and evidence?

Being "open-minded" doesn't mean surrendering my position, and ceding the argument to the other person. I did consider his arguments. I had to do that in order to respond to his arguments. I had to actually read what he said, and think through his argument sufficiently in order to formulate a response.

I have considered his argument. I just don't agree.
What is there not to agree with regarding artillery?

You said it was "preposterous" artillery included the earth's rotation in the calculations involved in aiming.

I just showed you that is untrue. Or, you could ask anyone who specialized in artillery, or naval gunnery and they'd tell you.
I did...asked my Grandfather years ago. He was in artillery in WWII and Korea. North Africa, D-Day (Omaha Beach) all the way through France to Germany, and then Korea.
His guns and calculations for their aiming provided by the Army absolutely, 100% included the Corollis Effect in them.

Are you seriously going to claim that is untrue? Thousands upon thousands of men who did that for a living (and still are doing it) are lying?

And the part about seeing the earth's curvature from a plane....yeah, it's true. You go high enough, you can see it. Your eyeballs aren't fisheye lens. Tens of thousands of people have seen it. Most all military pilots of all nations with air forces have seen it. They're not all lying. You are.

Yeah, I'm aware there are other nutjobs that believe this. Doesn't matter. Tens of thousands of fans of the light blue think UNC didn't cheat and Dean Smith was as pure as the driven snow, as is Roy....and all of them are wrong, too.
IseWolf22
Pacfanweb
BTW...one more thing about naval gunnery and the earth's curvature and rotation:
https://eugeneleeslover.com/USN-GUNS-AND-RANGE-TABLES/OP-770-1.html

These are actual Navy training documents from 1943. Biggest gun listed I saw at a glance were the 16" 45 caliber guns as used on the North Carolina and South Dakota class Battleships. These numbers wouldn't work for the Iowa class, as they were 16" 50 caliber, and had a slightly flatter trajectory. The "caliber" with regards to naval rifles (as they are properly called) refers to the length of the barrels. 45 Calibers long, or 45 times the diamater, and for this particular weapon it means 16" x 45 = 72' long barrel.

Case is closed.

Edit: Upon rereading, I noticed the part about why, if the Earth rotates under a bullet would it not rotate under a helicopter if the helicopter just hovers straight up. So he is saying that if a helicopter just hovers in one place the Earth should rotate in the helicopter if it stays hovering long enough would be in a different place in a few minutes. And that doesn't happen.

Well, that's an easy one. The helicopter pilot is hovering over a spot on the earth. He is constantly making adjustments to maintain his height and relative position. He cannot feel the Earth moving, but it is.. And some of his adjustments account for that.. If a helicopter hovered up in the air and say, maintain his position based on a fixed spot in the sky like a star, then the Earth most certainly would rotate beneath him and he would be in a vastly different position in a few hours. Even though the helicopter had not actually moved itself.
So the helicopter is moving with the earth in order to maintain its position over a particular spot. But since it's so close to the ground, it can't really be seen or felt, although I suspect it could be easily measured if anyone cared to do so.

So for Naval Gunnery, particularly long-range... A shell like the USS North Carolina fires, at max range it's in the air for a minute and a half. The Earth is going to move a little bit in that minute of the half and if you're trying to hit a fairly precise spot it's going to affect your aim, so it has to be accounted for. Short-range, no... they don't worry about it.
Pacfanweb
Geez, I go back and read some of my posts and see how talk-to-text butchers what I said and I didn't notice it on my phone. Hope I corrected it all...some if it, even I had to think about what was really supposed to be there.
GuerrillaPack
There are also loads of government documents that say that the earth is "flat" and "non-rotating". Dean Odle did an entire presentation on this, showing many of these documents, including Army, Navy, and NASA documents describing the design of aircraft and analysis of fired projectiles being based on a "flat nonrotating earth" (those exact words are used in the documents).

The principle of the supposed "coriolus effect" is ridiculous if you just stop and actually think about it for a minute. The claim is that bullets fired from guns are going to veer off target due to the supposed "spin of the earth", correct? And this is because, supposedly, the "atmosphere is not rotating with the earth as it spins"? So, apply this claim to other objects that fly through the air. If a helicopter flies straight up and hovers over one spot on the earth for one hour, is the earth going to spin causing the "ground to move beneath the hovering helicopter" (at ~1,000 mph), and then an hour later the helicopter is going to be located 1,000 miles to the west of where it started?

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Pacfanweb
I've seen those arguments. It takes those quotations out of context... Not even remotely in context.
Yes the Coriolis effect does exactly what you described. Easy to demonstrate, been done millions of times.
Yes, if a helicopter fixed on a spot in the sky instead of on the earth, the earth would move beneath it.
If it fixes on a spot on the earth it will stay over that spot because the pilot's constant corrections would keep it there. Part of those Corrections would be moving it slightly to keep up with the Earth. That's pretty simple to understand.
That video is just absolutely laughable. There's nothing credible in it
Steve Videtich
Pacfanweb said:

I've seen those arguments. It takes those quotations out of context... Not even remotely in context.
Yes the Coriolis effect does exactly what you described. Easy to demonstrate, been done millions of times.
Yes, if a helicopter fixed on a spot in the sky instead of on the earth, the earth would move beneath it.
If it fixes on a spot on the earth it will stay over that spot because the pilot's constant corrections would keep it there. Part of those Corrections would be moving it slightly to keep up with the Earth. That's pretty simple to understand.
That video is just absolutely laughable. There's nothing credible in it

I had time to kill, so I breezed thru some of the video. WTH! His calculations on the curvature of the earth from Cyprus to the shores of Lebanon, not even close. I didn't stay till the end. Was there information on where to order your kool-aid?
GuerrillaPack
Finally someone on the Establishment Lamestream media Boob Tube saying something that is getting somewhat close to the truth about the "coronavirus" hoax:

Tucker Carlson says emphatically in this segment from his show below that "They were definitely lying about the coronavirus" and "As a matter of public health, we can say conclusively the lockdowns were not necessary" (starting at around 2:00 minutes into video)

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack

Alright, I give up. I've seen the light on how dangerous this coronavirus is. I agree with the "god" Anthony Fauci, the "authorities" in our government, and the Establishment media. You have convinced me.

I now understand that this lockdown must last longer. It may have to last indefinitely.

GuerrillaPack
I'm gonna go ahead and predict that you will not see major sports (NFL, college football and all other NCAA sports) return this fall. You can see it from the Establishment propaganda being put out right now -- eg, Fauci saying that they should not play football this fall, the bogus "rise in positive tests" and talk of a "second wave", etc. This is all predictive programming to get the masses to accept what they have planned.

And too many people are still buying into this hoax, and believe that this "coronavirus" is a "real threat" that warrants this level of draconian response. There is no substantial push-back from the public, calling the Establishment out on this BS. Even at the current level of supposed "positive cases", too many people believe that it will be "justified" to totally shut down college sports if even ONE person (or a handful) supposedly tests "positive for Covid-19". And for what? A cold virus? Something that is less deadly than the flu? Not even one person under 30 in the entire world is even claimed to have died from this, and we need to totally shut down all sports? Hello....

I think they are going to put out propaganda of a "second wave" here in a few weeks/months. Who knows...they might even actually release a real bioweapon in the fall/winter that is truly deadly, and have a real pandemic take place.

The NWO/Establishment has an agenda to push, and they are going for the whole 9 yards with this "Covid-19" ruse. One of the big things they want to implement are mass vaccinations, and even mandatory vaccines. They keep saying that "we can't get back to normal until everyone is vaccinated". That sounds like mandatory vaccinations, which is scary -- ie, because there is going to be something harmful in the vaccines (that may even cause you to get sick with a REAL deadly virus). Then you are talking about all other sorts of draconian measures -- such as tracking everyone's movements, permission to travel, etc. They are going to drag this thing out and make it as bad as possible -- as justification for the drastic and uber totalitarian measures that they want to implement.
GuerrillaPack
Excellent breakdown of the totalitarian agenda behind this engineered fake pandemic:

GuerrillaPack
Here is proof (including an admission by the CDC) that the "testing" and numbers put out by the government/media for "new coronavirus cases" are fraudulent, and inflated.

They are using anti-body (serology) tests to count towards the "new cases of coronavirus". But anti-body or serology tests are what show that you HAD a virus (ie, in the past). If you have the anti-bodies, you are no longer infected. And, in fact, if you have the anti-bodies you are now supposedly immune to the virus.

They've been counting the anti-body (serology) "positive" tests towards the "new cases of coronavirus". This is the reason for the fake "spike" and "second wave" of cases now being hyped in the Lamestream media.

Also, the "PCR" test used to supposedly determine if you currently have coronavirus is fraudulent. They have never isolated the virus to even determine it's "signature", so that they can identify it properly.

Article: The Hill: "CDC acknowledges mixing up coronavirus testing data"

Quote:

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) acknowledged Thursday that it is combining the results from viral and antibody COVID-19 tests when reporting the country's testing totals, despite marked differences between the tests.

First reported by NPR's WLRN station in Miaimi, the practice has drawn ire from U.S. health experts who say combining the tests inhibits the agency's ability to discern the country's actual testing capacity.

"You've got to be kidding me," Ashish Jha, director of the Harvard Global Health Institute, told The Atlantic. "How could the CDC make that mistake? This is a mess."

Good breakdown of it all here:

RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

Here is proof (including an admission by the CDC) that the "testing" and numbers put out by the government/media for "coronavirus cases" are fraudulent, and inflated.

They are using anti-body (serology) tests to count towards the "new cases of coronavirus". But anti-body or serology tests are what show that you HAD a virus (ie, in the past). If you have the anti-bodies, you are no longer infected. And, in fact, if you have the anti-bodies you are now supposedly immune to the virus.

They've been counting the anti-body (serology) "positive" tests towards the "new cases of coronavirus". This is the reason for the fake "spike" and "second wave" of cases now being hyped in the Lamestream media.

Also, the "PCR" test used to supposedly determine if you currently have the virus is fraudulent. They have never isolated the virus to even determine what it is.

Article: The Hill: "CDC acknowledges mixing up coronavirus testing data"

Good breakdown of it all here:

Not saying that isn't true but that article is from over a month ago. Now, I will say, I don't believe the numbers thrown out each day even though I do know this to be a deadly virus. IF this is true, it just confirms what I've been thinking and feeling and that is that a lot of **** has been put out that isn't exactly correct.
GuerrillaPack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Not saying that isn't true but that article is from over a month ago. Now, I will say, I don't believe the numbers thrown out each day even though I do know this to be a deadly virus. IF this is true, it just confirms what I've been thinking and feeling and that is that a lot of **** has been put out that isn't exactly correct.
Yes, that is a good point. Before I posted it, I did notice that the article was from about a month ago. So I wonder if the various government bodies (or whomever) are continuing (even over the last month) to report the "new cases" to include the positive tests from anti-body tests. I suspect many probably are.
GuerrillaPack
Confirmation of the fraudulent, deliberately inflated "death from covid" numbers:

States/counties are inflating the number of "covid cases" by including huge numbers of "probable cases" (sometimes also called "presumptive cases") based on someone having a cough or other symptoms without any testing at all to actually confirm that the person has the virus:

https://banned.video/watch?id=5efab695672706002f367a0a

GuerrillaPack
Doesn't seem like many people are talking about this, but the CDC's own numbers say that the deaths claimed to be "caused by coronavirus" peaked around mid April (at supposedly 15,000 per week for the entire United States), and have steadily declined since that time.

So why is there this (media-induced) hysteria over the (fraudulently claimed) "rise in cases"?? What about the fact that the number of deaths (by their own numbers) has plummeted to almost ZERO?

Harly anyone is even dying from this anymore.

Graph below from the CDC shows the weekly deaths for various age groups over the last 4 months.

CDC source for graph and data: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

Via ZeroHedge
RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

Doesn't seem like many people are talking about this, but the CDC's own numbers say that the deaths claimed to be "caused by coronavirus" peaked around mid April (at supposedly 15,000 per week for the entire United States), and have steadily declined since that time to now only around 300 deaths in the entire nation in the last week.

So why is there this (media-induced) hysteria over the (fraudulently claimed) "rise in cases"?? What about the fact that the number of deaths (by their own numbers) has plummeted to almost ZERO?

Harly anyone is even dying from this anymore.

Graph below shows the weekly deaths for various age groups over the last 4 months.

CDC source for graph and data: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

Via ZeroHedge

Would be better served if you posted this in the coronavirus thread I believe.
GuerrillaPack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Would be better served if you posted this in the coronavirus thread I believe.
You're probably right. I'll add it.
GuerrillaPack
Now there is a national coin shortage, and stores are limiting cash transactions. This is all pre-planned and engineered to move us closer to a cashless society -- which many believe is necessary for the "mark of the beast" to work.
GuerrillaPack
More information proving that the "number of cases" and "deaths from Covid-19" are all being vastly inflated:

NYC includes at least 3,700 deaths (of 10,000) in the official tally of"Covid-19 deaths" of people who were never tested and only "presumed to have died from it".

The CDC admits that if you test "positive" using the anti-body test, you might not actually have had Covid-19, and you might just have the anti-bodies for other types of coronaviruses, including the common cold. And those testing positive with the anti-body tests are being added to the official tally of "number of Covid-19 cases".

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/testing/serology-overview.html

Quote:

If you test positive

• A positive test result shows you may have antibodies from an infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. However, there is a chance a positive result means that you have antibodies from an infection with a virus from the same family of viruses (called coronaviruses), such as the one that causes the common cold.

So, to sum up...Number one, the "testing' is completely bogus (counting people with the common cold, and including people as "new cases" who have tested positive for anti-bodies which actually means you HAD the virus and no longer have it). Secondly, they are including huge numbers of people who never even had a test done, but who they just say were "presumed" to have had the virus (based on them just having a cough or another symptom).

Info via this excellent video:

Oh, and on those masks. Here is an admission from the New England Journal of Medicine that wearing masks is totally ineffective at preventing spread of disease, and "the desire for widespread masking is a reflexive reaction to anxiety" -- ie, it's a psychological "coping mechanism" and just makes people "feel safe".

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp2006372
Quote:

We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection. Public health authorities define a significant exposure to Covid-19 as face-to-face contact within 6 feet with a patient with symptomatic Covid-19 that is sustained for at least a few minutes (and some say more than 10 minutes or even 30 minutes). The chance of catching Covid-19 from a passing interaction in a public space is therefore minimal. In many cases, the desire for widespread masking is a reflexive reaction to anxiety over the pandemic.

The U.S. Surgeon General admitted this too:

GuerrillaPack
"Urgent" warning from a doctor on the dangers of the coming covid-19 vaccine -- including the use of "recombinant DNA" and "recombinant RNA" technology which will act to "re-write" the DNA of the humans who take the vaccines (a DARPA military project that admits this is cited). She says vaccines with this type of technology have never been used before. Also concerning is the rapid rate of the development of these vaccines -- skipping the standard scientific protocol for necessary testing and trials. The vaccine may also utilize nano-technology -- and another DARPA project admits the plan to use nano-technology to "read and write on the brain"...ie, to be able to "upload" and "download" information into/from someone's brain.

This article admits much of what she talked about -- including the fact that it would be the first "genetically engineered" vaccine to use recombinant DNA/RNA, and how this vaccine is being rushed into use:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/genetic-engineering-could-make-a-covid-19-vaccine-in-months-rather-than-years1/

This article says that the firm Inovio is making one of these new "recombinant DNA" vaccines, and describes the vaccine's DNA acting to "penetrate your body's cells" and admits that the vaccine and company is being "financed by the U.S. Defense Dept."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/us-biotech-firm-inovio-reports-encouraging-virus-vaccine-results/amp/

Richie From Boston says mandatory vaccines are on the way, so you can't buy or sell without them (mark of the beast):

Fauci knew the plandemic was coming:

Rob Skiba (and others) discussed the possibility/plan of using a contrived "pandemic" and mandatory vaccine as the "Mark of the Beast" years ago. Here is Rob at the Prophecy Club in 2013 talking about it:

waynecountywolf
Just DAMN, at this thread and some of the posts. Like a buddy told me recently, I knew there were some dummies around us but had no idea how many and dumb they were.
GuerrillaPack
More proof that the "official" number of "covid deaths" are fraudulent...

Government official admits that the definition of how they are counting something as a "covid death" is if "at the time of death the person has a covid positive diagnosis", including stating "technically even if you died of a clear alternate cause but you had covid at the same time, it's still listed as a covid death" (her exact words):

More proof of the dramatic reversal in the last few months on the "effectiveness" of masks...

Fauci in March 2020: Right now in the United States, people should not be walking around with masks. Wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better...but it's not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is."

GuerrillaPack
waynecountywolf said:

Just DAMN, at this thread and some of the posts. Like a buddy told me recently, I knew there were some dummies around us but had no idea how many and dumb they were.
What views/points specifically are your referring to that are "dumb? Just asking so that I might respond with specifics if you are referring to any points I have made.
GuerrillaPack
Now they are rolling out "vaccine passports" all over the world - where governments and corporations (airlines, sporting venues, etc) are requiring proof of vaccination in order to travel, attend sporting events, etc. The governors of Florida and Texas recently banned them.

This is a pre-cursor to a "mark of the Beast" system. It could be expanded in the future to where you cannot get a job or even go to the grocery store.

Here is a report from Australian television speaking out against vaccine passports:

First they said "only 2 weeks to flatten the curve". Now it's over one year of this tyranny, and only getting worse. Then they said "we can get back to normal after people are vaccinated". Now they admit that the vaccines don't even prevent you from "getting covid" and spreading it to others - and they are still mandating masks and lockdowns and all the other restrictions.

It has never been about a virus. This is not a real pandemic. Sure, there are always unique strains of cold or flu viruses, and "covid" may be some novel strain. But they have grossly inflated the "death cases" by falsely attributing hundreds of thousands of deaths to it.

This is 100% a pre-planned and staged psyop to bring in a tyrannical agenda. Anyone who does the research will easily see this. Research "Event 201", "ID 2020", "The Great Reset", etc.
Glasswolf
I had my 2nd dose yesterday. No side effects at all other than a little soreness in my arm. Sadly, I can't get wi-fi but I am getting messages from the Mars Rover asking for instructions for the next phase of it's mission.
Glasswolf
packgrad
I have concerns about the vaccine passports as well. Democrats are aligning more with Mao by the day. Unfortunately many just blindly accept it because owning the Pubs is goal number 1 for that cult.
PackPA2015
GuerrillaPack said:

Threeam said:

I trust the collected medical findings of worlds medical professionals. The world cant agree on anything, but does on this
Well they haven't made me agree on the supposed "safety or efficacy" of vaccines. Along with millions of others. You have millions of people in the world who believe the exact opposite, and believe that vaccines are extremely dangerous, and will NEVER let the government inject them or their children with these poisons.

The medical profession is a "mafia", of sorts. If you don't follow the "orthodoxy", you are punished financially or lose your license. The treatment of cancer is a great example of this. There have been dozens of effective natural treatments and cures for cancer that have been discovered -- eg, use of high doses of vitamin C, vitamin B12, natural herbs, etc. But they are suppressed by the medical industry, and doctors who have tried to use those natural treatments to heal their patients are routinely punished, including losing their licenses. Many doctors using these natural treatments have been murdered under suspicious circumstances. The FDA and medical industry will only allow (essentially) a few options to "treat" cancer: poisoning your body with "chemotherapy" or "radiation treatment", and surgery. Cancer is BIG business -- trillions of dollars in profit. They aren't about to let people know that they can be cured by natural means -- vitamins, natural herbs, etc.

So...there are many doctors who know that vaccines are harmful. But the problem is that they can't speak out against the vaccines, or they will be punished by the board and potentially lose their license and livelihood. And the doctors who have already spoken out and have had their licenses taken are labelled as "discredited" by people who support vaccines, because these doctors have had their reputation "tarnished".
I work in the medical profession as a medical provider and this cannot be further from the truth.
GuerrillaPack
Another thing that is absolutely mind-boggling to me is how few so-called "Christian" preachers and pastors are speaking out and warning against what is being done in response to the covid scamdemic, and especially how this ties into a "mark of the Beast" type system. This goes to show you how so many even "Christians" will go along with and take the mark of the Beast, when it comes in the future -- because their pastors will be going along with it.

I'm sure there are quite a preachers speaking out against it, but the increasing censorship by the Big Tech social media sites (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter) is making it very difficult to find/hear from them, and many are intimidated into silence by the censorship.

One of the few preachers with a large following on YouTube I know of who is forcefully speaking out against all of this is an evangelical preacher in Alabama named Dean Odle. Here is a sermon from about a month ago where he explicitly speaks out against the vaccine passports and other draconian measures in response to covid, and says they are part of the "Beast System":

SexualChocolate

ciscopack
GuerrillaPack said:

Another thing that is absolutely mind-boggling to me is how few so-called "Christian" preachers and pastors are speaking out and warning against what is being done in response to the covid scamdemic, and especially how this ties into the a "mark of the Beast" type system. This goes to show you how so many even "Christians" will go along with and take the mark of the Beast, when it comes in the future.

I'm sure there are quite a preachers speaking out against it, but the increasing censorship by the Big Tech social media sites (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter) is making it very difficult to find/hear from them, and many are cowed into silence by the censorship.

One of the few preachers on YouTube I know of who is forcefully speaking out against all of this is Dean Odle. Here is a sermon from about a month ago where he explicitly speaks out against the vaccine passports and other draconian measures in response to covid, and says they are part of the "Beast System":

Some of the biggest quacks on earth in that occupation! Many of them just want the cash, any way they can get it and no, I did not listen to the link. There are some fine preachers too, doing as Jesus expected them to do. Fine thread you have here!
GuerrillaPack
ciscopack said:

Some of the biggest quacks on earth in that occupation! Many of them just want the cash, any way they can get it and no, I did not listen to the link. There are some fine preachers too, doing as Jesus expected them to do. Fine thread you have here!
Ad hominem attack. This is a standard tactic of disinformation/propaganda. Attack the messenger with name-calling, instead of substantively addressing the issue at hand. Since you are on the wrong side of the issue, you want to avoid substantive discussion of the issue and are using this tactic of smearing/name-calling in order to distract from the issue -- and attempt to persuade people to your view by emotional tactics.

Same thing that is always done to attack people who discuss subjects like the "New World Order", Marxism/communism, and related issues of nefarious agendas in government or other spheres of power. The Establishment media and their lackeys use ad hominem to call these people "crazy conspiracy theorists", "nutjobs", etc.
ncsualum05
Guerilla I haven't checked your links out but I believe as Christians we will not be "slipped" the mark of the beast through a backways scheme. The mark of the beast will be obvious and it will be in the tribulation end times as the Antichrist rules over the world. Our Lord Jesus who saves and redeems us will rapture his church from earth before that time has begun. Believers will be spared the worst of the end times. That doesn't mean there won't be a lot of really bad times and suffering leading up to the tribulation. God has an ultimate plan to bring Israel back into the fold and the tribulation will be the Jews last great suffering but also their great spiritual awakening and ultimate redemption.

I really don't want to get into with you because I know you're pretty hardcore about your beliefs. But I just want to point out that while I agree COVID has been used by world leaders in an attempt to gain control I don't believe the vaccine is the mark of the beast. Could COVID events around the world be one of the "sorrows" and "birth pangs" Jesus describes leading up the world getting worse and worse... absolutely and probably is. We just don't know though... it could start next week, 100 years from now, 1000 years from now. The Lord said no human or angel shall know the hour. What we do know is that a lot of the pieces required to be in place in the prophecies are now in place such as the nation of Israel, global travel, streaming TV on your phone, etc.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.