Mandatory vaccines and tracking, mark of the Beast

47,046 Views | 223 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For anyone wanting to find the truth about what is really going on with this staged "covid" plandemic, and the NWO elites' plan for a Chicom-style totalitarian "mark of the Beast" type system, you of course need to look to alternative sources for news and information - because you're not going to get it on the Establishment media (which is 100% Marxist/NWO controlled) and almost all truth is being censored by Big Tech and on the big social media sites which are fully under the control of the Establishment/elite. And you can't just easily find good information by searching in an Establishment-controlled search engine like Google or Bing, because the truthful information is suppressed or outright hidden from their searches.

There are a small number of decent channels still left on YouTube, but they have to be careful about what they say (or say things in "coded" language) in order to not have their videos and channels taken down. Some of the good channels that I would recommend include A Call For An Uprising, Joe Imbriano (aka "The Fullerton Informer") and Deep South Homestead (mostly prepping content, but his "Porch Time" videos have excellent commentary on covid and current news).

A lot of the best YouTubers have been banned over the past few years, including Dean Odle, Richie From Boston, and many others. Dean Odle can now be found on Rumble here. Richie From Boston has been repeatedly banned from YouTube. His main channel is still up (with 400k subscribers), but he apparently is locked out of it and can't upload videos to it. He can be found on B_itchute, where he has almost 50k subscribers (just search for his name).

A good starting point for a search would searching for information you are interested in on alternative video-hosting sites like Rumble or B_itchute, or Odysee.

Another good starting point would be alternative news aggregating sites, such as Zero Hedge, Natural News, Activist Post, Steve Quayle.com or Rense.com. These sites are updated daily with around 10-20+ articles on the latest breaking news and info, sourcing from a wide variety of other alternative news sites and blogs. First, a little bit of a disclaimer on Rense...it does have some stuff on UFOs that is a little bit "out there", but 98% of the site consists of links to articles which are overwhelmingly good/truthful information that is hard to find.

For example, on Steve Quayle today I found a link to this blog "Hostile Living" (new to me), and I perused several of their articles, including this one on the real agenda behind vaccine passports.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
GP, you've been telling the truth. All the mocking you've received simply trying to convey the truth is disappointing. It takes a strong man to stand up to the jackals coming out of the bushes........ Do what the Lord calls you to do....that's the way I look at it. To stand idly by and not an option for a follower of Christ.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
GuerrillaPack
Here's another article/blog in the group of daily news links for today from Steve Quayle, which is an excellent summary of the real purpose of this this staged covid plandemic....to bring in "The Great Reset" of society (ie, full-blown communism in all nations) -- including an engineered collapse of the worldwide economy and major currencies, bringing in new digital (cashless) currency tied a digital identity system (ie, which the "vaccine passports" are the first step in implementing this system), and a Chinese-style "social credit score" system where everything everyone does is spied on and tracked and traced (to ensure that everyone complies with the latest government dictates...eg, vaccines) or else their access to banking/travel/jobs is cut off (ie, "cannot buy or sell without the mark of the Beast").

https://leohohmann.com/2022/01/15/brace-yourself-for-impact-luciferian-elite-launch-great-collapse-of-western-civilization/

Quote:

Brace yourself for Impact: Luciferian elite launch 'Great Collapse' of Western civilization

[...]

[W]hat we're looking at with these vaccine mandates and port shutdowns, all blamed on a virus that is 99 percent survivable, is part of a plan for the controlled demolition of America and the West. It's all designed to happen by very powerful entities that operate at a level above our elected political leaders. The decisions that are leading to the collapse are being made by those buying into Klaus Schwab's vision as put forth by the World Economic Forum and allied entities such as the United Nations, the Gates, Rockefeller, Soros and Ford foundations, and the corporate power elites on the interlocking boards of directors at Blackrock, Vanguard, State Street and Fidelity. Those four financial investment houses own a controlling share of almost every one of the world's largest corporations, including the largest banks. And they have decided it's time to blow up the system and start over with something new. Something very different. They call it the Great Reset. I call it technocracy.

They want to reset the global economy and the global social structure the way we live, work, eat and move about in society. They have a plan for all of this and it won't resemble anything we are used to, anymore than the New Normal under Covid resembled what we were used to.

They want an economy based on a new digital, programmable currency and a social structure based on their Luciferian values.

That means the present capitalist economic system, based on the U.S. dollar, must be trashed before they can "build back better" with the new money system and a new technocracy based on social credit and a new "more equitable" form of "inclusive capitalism," which has nothing in common with actual capitalism.

This system involves decoupling the middle class from their property. Almost all private property in the new system, if it is successfully implemented, will be owned by the 1 percent of elites and we will rent from them.

Those who dissent from the prevailing government-media narrative will wake up one morning to find that access to their digital money has been shut off. There will be no cash back-up, either, because cash will have been phased out of existence.

By the year 2030, the World Economic Forum envisions there will be no more private property in the hands of we little people. We will "own nothing," we will have no privacy and yet, somehow, we will be happy, they say.

Schwab introduced these concepts in his book, COVID 19: The Great Reset, which was released within six months of Covid's appearance in China.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Most of this agenda is publicly admitted by the ruling Luciferian elites -- such as in the public plans/documents from the United Nations for "Agenda 2030" for "Sustainable Development", and the various plans/documents publicly announced by The World Economic Forum for "The Great Reset" of society. Here are the links to these plans on their websites:

https://sdgs.un.org/2030agenda

https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

These plans are all tied together. They are one and the same plan. This is why the World Economic Forum has tweeted/announced that by 2030, "you will own nothing, and have no privacy":

This is an agenda by the ruling elite to bring in a worldwide Luciferian communist "New World Order" total takeover of society by the year 2030. They are using the "climate change" fraud/lie, and the "covid" plandemic as two major engineered/staged "crises" as the justification for this plan. They are using these to bankrupt nations and destroy currencies and the present economic system, bring in a new digital/cashless economic system, lock down and track and control humanity, greatly restrict human activity and expansion in the future (because humans are a "cancer" destroying the world via global warming), and strip humanity of private property rights (the long-awaited plan of the Marxists).
Werewolf
https://www.howbad.info/

Hackers Crack Pfizer, Moderna & Pfizer Servers! All Vaccine Death Data Now Public From All Companies Thanks to Hackers!

* From belonging to about 15 different FB Messenger, Email, Text and Telegram groups.......a couple of hundred contributors....., this is something that showed up in one of em'. Like many, nearly impossible to substantiate. Take a look if you so choose.
Werewolf
I've refrained from putting some of this on the Watercooler threads but here goes. This is totally consistent with GP's thread topic and should concern us all.
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/dr-true-hydra-linnaeus-found-in-the-covid-jab-what-it-is-and-what-it-039-s-designed-to-do_bryhXXbwrdiGWWg.html

For background info; Dr Carrie Madej 1st posted about this Summer 2021 I believe and there have been a couple of European researchers who've also observed these synthetic hydras.
https://rumble.com/vrm29v-self-aware-shots-dr.-carrie-madej-find-living-organisms-with-tentacles-insi.html
GuerrillaPack
This is must-see information (15 minute video below). Here are some more doctors who are bucking the official narrative, and warning about the safety of the vaccines.

Recently in Nashville,TN a panel of 4 well-known and respected doctors presented information calling the safety of the vaccines into question. In this clip, the doctors state that "we do not know the full list of ingredients" in the vaccines, "we know that there's lipid nanoparticles" in the vaccines, and "graphene hydroxide is in the vaccines" which causes "razor blade cuts in the lining of blood vessels, causing increased blood clotting, which cause heart attacks and strokes", and that in animal studies "spike proteins injected into animals cause heart attacks and strokes".

https://odysee.com/@worldevolution:8/Conspiracy-Theorist-Asks-4-Doctors-What%27s-in-the-shot:6

Werewolf
Its called the UniParty!

Uniparty Definition: is the term used to describe the globalist establishment's centralized control over international politics, general public policy, health policy, monetary policy, infrastructure, energy policy, trade, finance and commerce. Awareness of the Uniparty is limited due to its secretive structure and representative agents.
GuerrillaPack
So Boris Johnson announced that they are scrapping all government mandates for mask wearing and vaccine passports. I think I saw that Ireland will be doing the same. I'm of the opinion that this entire thing is "scripted" and pre-planned. The powers-that-be have war-gamed this staged/engineered "covid pandemic" and other planned events/actions they are going to implement going forward in 2023, 2024, and to the year 2030...which is, of course, the year they have targeted for implementing "The Great Reset" (worldwide communist takeover, one world government), as part of United Nations Agenda 2030...and beyond.

What we may be seeing here is that they planned to "pump the brakes" with the tyranny at this point in time...maybe because they have already coerced or forced a target percentage (say 70%) of the population with these injections, which will harm those who have taken them to serve their agenda. But only a little bit of a pull back. It's two step forward, one step back with their agenda. With covid, they have laid the foundation for tyranny (mandates, vaccine passports, detention camps, etc)...which they will then use with much greater force when the next engineered "pandemic" comes along.

Of course I'm just speculating here, but the next phase of their plans may involve some sore of staged mass international "cyber attack", which will be used as justification for the total takedown of the economy and national currencies -- in order to then bring in digital currencies and eventually a one-world currency and one world government.

They may also unleash a real, much more deadly, pandemic in the near future to serve their agenda, as Bill Gates cryptically indicated in this clip below. This "covid" may very well have been a "trial run" of sorts to "set the table" for a much bigger "pandemic" they have planned -- and this bigger pandemic will be used to even more dramatically change the world...including mandatory vaccine passports tied to a digital currency (ie, a "mark of the Beast" system).

Werewolf
^ The War is about to heat up...really heat up. The coming events will be unlike any we've ever experienced; even greater than WW2 I believe
GuerrillaPack
Found this article/interview today via the Natural News site.

A Dr. Vladimir Zelenko has been active exposing that the end game agenda behind this staged covid plandemic is that the "vaccines" are a first step towards a system where nanotechnology (within the vaccines) will be a part of a biometric digital identification system that is connected to a digital currency (per MicroSoft patent WO202060606).

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/01/18/the-plan-to-tag-us-for-the-new-world-order/

Quote:

What's the Real Agenda?

Why would the FDA behave this way? Why aren't they safeguarding public health from a clearly lethal treatment? And on the other hand, why aren't they allowing doctors to help people with early treatment? Dr. Zelenko explains:

"In the mid-'90s, it became obvious that the American economy was doomed. The Medicare and Social Security systems would become insolvent, and that would cause a tsunami-like effect nationally and internationally. And it was unstoppable. It was [mathematically inevitable].

Medicare, according to Congressional Budget Office, in 2027 will begin the process towards bankruptcy. So, security as of today [will last until] 2034. Now, the major stakeholders in the world economies saw an existential threat. They understood that their power and wealth was in real jeopardy.

And so, a plan was developed, which was beyond the technology at that time, but the technology was being developed. So, for example, the Human Genome Project was mapped and completed.

Then CRISPR technology was developed, which is gene editing or gene splicing in very precise ways. That was sold as a way to cure genetic diseases. There's a defective gene. You can just cut it out and splice in, cut and paste, basically, a healthy gene.

That's the upside. The downside is that it creates possibilities to do gene editing for nefarious reasons. In 2015, Bill Gates said that the world population needs to be reduced by 15% through the use of vaccines because of global warming.

The same Bill Gates in 2020 said 7 billion people must be vaccinated. So, the obvious rhetorical question is, 'Why would I take a vaccine for my health from someone who's advocating the use of vaccines to reduce the world population?'

In 2016, Klaus Schwab, in an interview said something very strange. He said that within 10 years, by 2026, every single human being will be tagged with a digital identifier. What does that mean, and why?

Let's go through the sequence of events. A bioweapon is made with an antidote, which is being suppressed and hidden. [The bioweapon] is released. It's extremely easy to treat. However, that information is being suppressed, and access to those medications is being suppressed, and doctors who are advocating for it are being persecuted.

Anything that seems to give people hope, lessen anxiety, encourage reintegration with your loved ones seems to be immediately vilified, even early intervention. If you look at the NIH, they recommend, as of today, not to treat Covid unless they're in the hospital with lung damage. Don't do that.

And so, I was wondering, what is really going on? And why this incessant push to vaccinate everyone? Why jail doctors for using meds at work? Because it encourages the vaccine hesitancy.

Then I realised something. There were two patents that I became aware of. They're separated by a year, but they're linked in the puzzle, in the concept. One was August 31, 2021, that describes … nanotechnology engineering. It basically describes the following:

That there is the capability, the technology, already existing, in these vaccines that allows for the measurement of biometric data, meaning your heart rate, your respiratory rate, temperature, and then the transmission of that data with your location to a third party.

That didn't even make sense to me. Like what? But then I realised there's another patent owned by Microsoft. This one I remember by heart. It's an international patent, WO202060606. You can't make this stuff up. That patent describes linkage of biometric data transmission to cryptocurrency.

Then I got it. And by the way, 2026, when everyone's supposed to be tagged with a digital ID, let's call it an internal Auschwitz tattoo, is a year before the beginning of the insolvency of Medicare and the beginning of economic collapse. And so, the real agenda has become obvious to me.

It's never been about health. Covid-19 is easy to treat. It was always about using fear and mass psychosis to get 7 billion people to wilfully get injected with the technology that would permit them to participate in the new cryptocurrency-based system, the system that the world will use for finance.

Fiat currency and all the traditional ways of transactions will be gone. The only way that you actually will be able to participate in transactions, of buying bread, let's say, is having a transmitting sensor of information with your location. It's the mark of the beast, if you really want to know. With that, you can then buy bread for your family …

Gates and Schwab [are] both talking talk about how these vaccines change who you are. What does that mean? They explain it. [With] the gene editing technology, they are making the human better. That's transhumanism. I call it Human 2.0. Human 1.0 is the version made by God. We are imprinted [with God] in our genetic code. We're made in the image of God because we have his code in us.

Now, would you give Bill Gates or Klaus Schwab the password to your home security system? Why would we give him access to our genetic code? Human 2.0, in the demented, depraved, deranged minds of these people is the next step up in the evolution of human beings. And I'm saying that if you allow that to happen to yourself, you're no longer made in the image of God. You're made in the image of Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab."

A Ploy to Tag Us for the NWO's Slave System

So, in summary, Dr. Zelenko believes that everything we've experienced so far the aggressive marketing of the injections, the coercion and threats made to get as many injected as possible has all been a ploy to "tag" as many people as possible in preparation for the New World Order's ("NWO's") cryptocurrency system, which will be managed by a small select group, and used to enslave all of humanity.

As noted by Dr. Zelenko, the World Economic Forum has publicly announced that by 2030, the U.S. will no longer be a superpower, and a few countries will be in charge of global governance. Now, how do you destabilise an economic engine like the U.S.?

"You create a pandemic," Dr. Zelenko says. "You lock down middle-class businesses, small businesses … But you leave Walmart and Home Depot open … It's a wealth transfer from the middle-class to the people in power. It's a robbery, basically.

This is one big attempt at enslaving humanity. It's a brilliant plan, by the way. It's evil, but it's brilliant because slavery has always been the most lucrative industry and asset throughout human history. Now is no different. And so, you have a few sociopaths who believe in their immortality and think that they'll transfer their consciousness to some cyborg, enjoying the whole world as their playground."

Dr. Zelenko goes on to discuss the statements inscribed on the Georgia Guidestones, a huge granite monument erected anonymously in a small town in Georgia, which lays out 10 commandments. The first one is that the world population should be reduced to and maintained at 500 million. If the Covid injections continue, it's not inconceivable that the human population might be reduced to that size.
Werewolf
Right over their head........or simply over the proverbial head in the sand. Must be tasted before the bitterness can be understood. You're doing the right thing.......it is all one can do.
TheStorm
Here's one of your earlier NWO threads that you started here...
GuerrillaPack
TheStorm said:

Here's one of your earlier NWO threads that you started here...
Are you a Freemason or something? Must have hit a nerve.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.