Coronavirus

2,303,533 Views | 20272 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by Werewolf
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's makes sense. Think about it….low IQ types will not question whatever bilge that authority figures shovel out because they're low IQ. "Conspiracy theorists" are individuals whose high IQs keep getting triggered because they can't help but notice the existence of irregularities in a given narrative. Logical.
Oldsouljer
GuerrillaPack said:

Another thing on them now admitting masking was of no benefit whatsoever...

Do y'all remember when the Establishment said that the regular flu basically "vanished worldwide" for more than a year following the beginning of the "covid-19 pandemic"??

And do you remember that they said that the "reason" for this was because all the "masking was preventing spread of the regular flu"??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Of course, us "crazy conspiracy theorists" knew all along that they had just re-named and re-branded the regular flu as "covid-19".

But now that also can be confirmed for the rest of you. Because we now know from their admission that masking is of absolutely no benefit, that it certainly could not have caused the regular flu to vanish for a whole year.

That was probably the biggest piece of crap that set me off during 2021. Totally illogical. They were pushing a narrative that essentially said the laws of nature and physics have been temporarily suspended. Influenza doesn't just disappear and masks don't suppress the spread of influenza. If they did, it would have worked in 1918-1919. And a virus is a virus. Covid, influenza, hantavirus, or variola, they all are subject to the same respiratory protection methods.
packgrad
This hits it on the head.

Werewolf
This is certainly a start. In the end, the truth evolves into the reality of control by a globalist cartel that includes the Committee of 300 and its leadership to include the Khazarian Mafia.
Glasswolf
TheStorm said:

Glasswolf said:

My friend, regardless of who does what, I will get up tomorrow and go about my day, without fear or regret. I will do that until the Lord calls me home.
How's everything going for you with the recovery? Hope it's working out exactly as you hoped it would.
Cancer free. It was nothing of any size. Caught it way early. Most was precautionary
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

TheStorm
packgrad said:

LOL. So true, so true... just look at this board.
TheStorm
Glasswolf said:

TheStorm said:

Glasswolf said:

My friend, regardless of who does what, I will get up tomorrow and go about my day, without fear or regret. I will do that until the Lord calls me home.
How's everything going for you with the recovery? Hope it's working out exactly as you hoped it would.
Cancer free. It was nothing of any size. Caught it way early. Most was precautionary
Good to hear, I thought I saw that was the case previously, but wasn't entirely sure...
Civilized
TheStorm said:

Civ will deny it, but he was staunchly against the lab leak theory because of "but Trump!"... he came around to it over time, as it became more obvious though... but originally to him it was one of those "crazy cockamamie right-wing conspiracy theories" because anybody with any ounce of intelligence (like him, of course) knew good and well that it had to come from the Wuhan Wet Market

C'mon Storm! This ain't right man.

You've tried to lay this at my feet for two years. I went back and found the very first post I made about this debate in February '21.

In that post I clearly say the following:

"Again I'm not arguing it didn't escape from a lab, just that it wouldn't have needed to."

If you go back and read all my posts on the topic, you'll see I was never staunchly for or against either conclusion. I was staunchly against people jumping to conclusions for specious reasons, or extrapolating conclusions with very high degrees of certainty from tiny tidbits of information.

Even now, two years after we first started kicking this around on this board, it's about as clear as mud how it originated. The most recent government agency to conclude that it was likely a lab leak made that conclusion in their words with a "low degree of confidence."

Something like five government agencies still believe the origin was natural transmission and two agencies have gone on record as saying they think it was a lab leak.

Y'all should listen to Sam Harris' recent podcast on the topic. It was exceptional.

" Sam Harris speaks with Matt Ridley and Alina Chan about the origins of the COVID pandemic. They discuss the evidence of a lab leak from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, media and academic censorship of this topic, the history of collaboration between western scientists and Chinese labs, the risks of "gain-of-function" research, the evidence for the zoonotic origins of SARS-CoV-2, the initial complacency and denialism of the Chinese, the biosafety levels at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, molecular evidence of a lab leak, the practical constraints on synthesizing viruses, lack of international cooperation, conspiracy theories promulgated by the CCP, EcoHealth Alliance, different kinds of "gain-of-function" research, virus hunting, the history of lab leaks, risk and reward in the search for knowledge, Anthony Fauci, and other topics."

FWIW, the scientist, Alina Chan, thinks it's likelier than not that the virus origin is the lab.
Packchem91
Oldsouljer said:

It's makes sense. Think about it….low IQ types will not question whatever bilge that authority figures shovel out because they're low IQ. "Conspiracy theorists" are individuals whose high IQs keep getting triggered because they can't help but notice the existence of irregularities in a given narrative. Logical.
A lot of people would argue the same about Christians -- accepting multiple stories written long after things occurred but treated as defiant to any science. In fact, isn't there some study that says the societies where the IQ is highest, the % of religious followers is lowest? Its pretty clear here in the US -- as the country has become more aware and intelligent via exposure to new things, people believe the Bible much less than they did when they lived back in the holler and never met 10 people from outside there.

It's great to question things, but again, if its a sign of advanced intelligence, which of these are you signing up for?
1) earth is flat (wasn't it the ignorant people of the pre-1400's who didn't know any better??)
2) Buffalo was a movie?
3) covid didn't exist
4) all those vaccines were the mark of the beast?

Question how a known virus escaped, question whether its effective to vaccinate or allow natural defenses, question whether kids should have been done.....all those seem logical and necessary.
But again, when you advocate the above bullets, you have become as much of a clown as the yahoos on shows like "the View" are, or the "squad" in Congress is, and it makes all your arguments fall on deaf ears.

packgrad
TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

LOL. So true, so true... just look at this board.
Dude... looking back on the start of this thread, its obvious why sf91 doesn't come around anymore. Lots of crow for that guy. GoPack2008 apparently doesn't post here anymore, but he does too.
packgrad
GoPack2008 said:

packgrad said:

I think it just shows the power of the social media mob.

Your posts aren't going to age well. Reality has a funny way of winning out at the end of the day.

You really think a social media mob cancelled the ACC tourney?
Classic.
Civilized
packgrad said:

GoPack2008 said:

packgrad said:

Your posts aren't going to age well. Reality has a funny way of winning out at the end of the day.

Classic.

Packgrad pulling old receipts out of his sock drawer.
BBW12OG
The OP is another one who has disappeared and with good reason.

That clown really should have his mouth full of crow right about now. Among other things...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
910wolf
packgrad said:

GoPack2008 said:

packgrad said:

Classic.

The folks who were so passionate about keeping schools shut down and then keeping masks on kids probably have the most crow to eat.

I believe I remember SF91 being a big proponent of those policy decisions. So much unnecessary harm done to kids by adults.
Daviewolf83
Staff
Just going to leave this here. As most of you know, I have been a strong advocate for a full investigation into the origin of the virus that causes Covid-19. I have always thought it was possible the virus leaked from the virology lab in Wuhan China and as such, it should definitely be considered. Of course, the Chinese Communist Party wants no part in an investigation and the idea of transparency is not in their DNA. We should also question the use of gain-of-function research in the study of viruses, particularly ones that can lead to the death of millions of people.

Mormad
Daviewolf83 said:

Just going to leave this here. As most of you know, I have been a strong advocate for a full investigation into the origin of the virus that causes Covid-19. I have always thought it was possible the virus leaked from the virology lab in Wuhan China and as such, it should definitely be considered. Of course, the Chinese Communist Party wants no part in an investigation and the idea of transparency is not in their DNA. We should also question the use of gain-of-function research in the study of viruses, particularly ones that can lead to the death of millions of people.

100%
Civilized
Davie if you've not already, go listen to that recent Sam Harris podcast with Alina Chan.

You'd get a kick out of it.

It's really, real insightful.
TheStorm
Daviewolf83 said:

Anybody here want to add "what else" Alina Chan said about the lab leak that was also previously opined here close to three years ago already?!? I think the words were "purposefully leaked"...
Werewolf
Sieve, TRUST THE SCIENCE..........A BOOSTER IS GOOD!

Michael Huang, MD in California has treated THOUSANDS of vaccine injured...
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/michael-huang-md-in-california-has

Steve Kirsch's newsletter (https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/michael-huang-md-in-california-has)
Michael Huang, MD in California has treated THOUSANDS of vaccine injured...
... including over 250 nurses from Kaiser. My post on Twitter about him got over 1M views. Here's his story.
Werewolf
Lets get FIT.......at Tony's! Bring a firend ...and your VAX CERT cared.

Tony Martin
#FullyVaccinated #DiedSuddenly (Feb. 2023)

Fully vaccinated gym owner passed away suddenly and unexpectedly in his sleep. All staff and customers are fully vaxxed.

Daviewolf83
Staff
I have been informed it is racist to say the virus that causes Covid-19 was the result of a lab leak. There is a NYT columnist that's been clear you can not say it was possibly a lab leak. I guess this makes the head of the FBI a racist.

Daviewolf83
Staff
By the way, here's the context to my last post. Apoorva is an activist pretending to be a journalist at the NYT.

caryking
Daviewolf83 said:

By the way, here's the context to my last post. Apoorva is an activist pretending to be a journalist at the NYT.

They should be more clear with their words...

Trump is a racist; therefore, when he called the virus the "China Virus", it was racist...

My, oh my... have times changed...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

They should be more clear with their words...

Trump is a racist; therefore, when he called the virus the "China Virus", it was racist...

My, oh my... have times changed...

People get so triggered by the word racist it's impossible to use in mixed company anymore.

It's more accurate to say that calling it a "China virus," is unproductive, undiplomatic, and has the capacity to drum up anti-Chinese sentiment in America. I wouldn't appreciate a foreign leader calling a virus that originated here the "America virus" if the roles were reversed and there were hundreds of thousands or millions of American ex-pats living in that country.
hokiewolf
It's actually interesting. I would think saying the virus came from a wet market would actually be the racist comment because that type of market is found in Asian countries. A virology lab is not something that has any sort of cultural significance in only Asian countries
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

It's actually interesting. I would think saying the virus came from a wet market would actually be the racist comment because that type of market is found in Asian countries. A virology lab is not something that has any sort of cultural significance in only Asian countries
Please tell me that you can figure this out without any outside help?
wilmwolf
Of all of gaslighting that has gone on related to COVID, the most egregious might be trying to convince the world that not only was it not probable that the virus escaped a lab - despite it being well known that there was a facility researching these very types of viruses that just happened to be in the city where it was accepted the virus was first encountered - that to even discuss that as a possibility was irresponsible, unscientific, and yes even xenophobic or racist. Investigating that very real possibility should've been scientific priority number one, and not relegated to the stuff of conspiracy theory.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
The Gatekeeper.
Homer Dumbarse.
hokiewolf
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

I used what little common sense that I have.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
packgrad
By mixed company, I presume you mean democrat and other.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Democrats like using the word racist. That's not what triggers them; they're triggered by the topic.

The right is triggered by the word because they're so tired of hearing Democrats talk about it.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

I used what little common sense that I have.
Squeezed it out of every little cell in his body but it took several hours :-)
packgrad
Daviewolf83
Staff
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Democrats like using the word racist. That's not what triggers them; they're triggered by the topic.

The right is triggered by the word because they're so tired of hearing Democrats talk about it.
Progressive activists like to use the accusation as a method to nullify a counter argument. If you accuse someone of being racist, it shifts the argument and the person being accused must defend against it, instead of arguing the original point. It is a classic example of the use of misdirection to try and win an argument.

When I see someone misuse the accusation, I assume their point of view should not be taken seriously.
Daviewolf83
Staff
Another very good point from Alina Chan. Please consider her point when you hear people cite the supposed "evidence" for a wet market source to the Covid-19 outbreak. By the way, they never found the source animal for the transmission. The whole "eating bat" excuse was just that - an excuse.

BBW12OG
Daviewolf83 said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Progressive activists like to use the accusation as a method to nullify a counter argument. If you accuse someone of being racist, it shifts the argument and the person being accused must defend against it, instead of arguing the original point. It is a classic example of the use of misdirection to try and win an argument.

When I see someone misuse the accusation, I assume their point of view should not be taken seriously.
That's a very "racist" thing to say!!!!!

LOL!!!

Hope you are doing well my friend!!!

As always.. thank you for your insight and information.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
First Page Last Page
Page 535 of 580

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.