Coronavirus

2,303,537 Views | 20272 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The dam is breaking...

https://instagr.am/p/CpIX1LmNPpR
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
Werewolf said:

Very believable......WHO is very concerned for our wellbeing..........don't you think, CIV?

CIV? Are you giving up your constitutional rights when the WHO demands that you do? Will you allow the WHO requirements for a new pLandemic to circumvent your constitutional rights?

Will you compliantly wear a mask, social distance, stay home, take an EUA jab?

Will you stand by and allow the unvaccinated to be rounded up and placed in concentration camps for isolation because the WHO says we're a danger to the vacicinated.

CIV, what say you?
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

It's fascinating to me that you're an engineer but believe (or want to believe) in so much pseudo-science NWO soap opera hocus pocus.
Maybe you wouldn't be so shocked to know that there are hundreds of millions of people like us who believe in the reality of the NWO agenda and all these things, if your communist buddies who run the Leftist Establishment Lamestream media didn't only push a Marxist/Establishment narrative, and ignore and suppress the views of hundreds of millions of people who reject the Establishment agenda.

And it doesn't help that the Leftist ideologues who run Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and the rest of Big Tech social media also relentlessly censor those who reject the Establishment -- banning and suppressing our posts/videos/comments.

But no, the feelings of brainwashed Leftist dupes are very fragile, and need to be protected by safe spaces. Therefore, the views of right-wing "fascists" (lmao) must be relentlessly suppressed and banned....because their views are very "dangerous"...because the truth is very dangerous to lies, and shatters Satanic Marxist Leftist bull chit.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
CIV, what say you?
GuerrillaPack
Woody about to get canceled by the Satanic commie powers-that-be.

This article with basically the exact same headline has just been released in the last few hours in what looks like dozens of mocking-bird media Establishment Lamestream propaganda faux "news" sites -- HuffPost, Yahoo News, Forbes, Newsweek, USA Today, etc.

They are hoping the propaganda works its magic again again...when you pump out hundreds of articles and attack 24/7 with the same unified message....they used the magic words "conspiracy theory", of course. Abracadabra...when you use the term "conspiracy theory", that is "proof" that whatever you are referring to is "false"....lolol

The masses, in their hypnotic trance, should immediately see that "Woody Harrelson bad" and "Establishment good".

Yeah, it's just a "conspiracy theory" that Big Pharma has bought up the media, when every other advertisement I hear on the radio is by Pfizer. Don't let your lying eyes and ears fool you into believing these "conspiracy theories".

Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Mormad said:

Where did you get the ivermectin and how much did you pay for it, if I may ask?
India. I don't remember the cost. It took several weeks to arrive each of two times. I bought enough for parents and my children if needed.

Via a website from telegram.com. I was a bit concerned about being ripped off but all ended well each time.
I've a friend who got hers via some online prescription source, and then took it to a particular pharmacy in Durham to get it filled. I don't recall the name but can ask if anyone really needs to know.

If it was Upchurch, they have recently retired and shut down the pharmacy. Sad day for N Durham as they had a nice little retail shop with unique gifts that you can't really find anywhere else out this way. My wife was quite disappointed when she heard.
Might have been, name sounds familiar.
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Somewhat amusing to see CIV's projection and revisionism........but only for a moment because he and others will likely have their chance to show otherwise in a 2nd pLandemic. A lot of faking, bobbing and weaving from the EVIL ones so it could be something else. Will the #WHO go for America's throat?

And no......from what has been demonstrated to this point....I have very little confidence in the human species' ability to identify 'clever'.

It's fascinating to me that you're an engineer but believe (or want to believe) in so much pseudo-science NWO soap opera hocus pocus.
You may want to hold onto your seat for this...

I'm an engineer too. Graduated with well over a 4.0 in the civil engineering dept at NC State.

Pretty good considering you had to trust the scientific info coming from your government agent professors. LOL
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Somewhat amusing to see CIV's projection and revisionism........but only for a moment because he and others will likely have their chance to show otherwise in a 2nd pLandemic. A lot of faking, bobbing and weaving from the EVIL ones so it could be something else. Will the #WHO go for America's throat?

And no......from what has been demonstrated to this point....I have very little confidence in the human species' ability to identify 'clever'.

You may want to hold onto your seat for this...

I'm an engineer too. Graduated with well over a 4.0 in the civil engineering dept at NC State.

Pretty good considering you had to trust the scientific info coming from your government agent professors. LOL
Dude, the overall point in all of this is that your average so-called "conspiracy theorist" probably has an IQ of about 115-120. Looking up the average IQ of engineers, it's about 125. No matter what absurd nonsense they teach at the schools, intelligent people know how the game is played and can parrot it back for a good grade. Engineers, by nature, are people who are very logical and good at analyzing things based on facts, and who are concerned with reality and the truth and what's actually going on in the real world.

The average CNN and NY Times trusting libtard brainwashed zombie Democrat voter probably has an IQ of about 85. And their beliefs match up with their moronic IQ -- they think we are evolved monkeys on a rock flying through space, unborn children "are not human", and that there are 70 genders and sending children to drag queen story time is a "good" thing. And instead of majoring in a good degree like engineering, they made yet another bad life decision and majored in some garbage like feminist/gender studies, english, or psychology. Based on their choice of major, they were never really that interested in what's going on the real world. They are more interested in fictional literature, pseudo-science like psychology, or garbage fantasy-land nonsense Marxist political theories/agenda (your feminist and gender studies, and other liberal arts degrees).

And getting back to the topic of this thread, they also likely fell for the covid hoax, and got injected with a poison that we still don't know all the consequences of. But that's the price to pay for being a gullible, lazy, apathetic, low IQ degenerate who blindly trusts the criminal elite who run our society. Not everyone who took the vaxx or believed the official story falls in this category. But more than not.
packgrad
GuerrillaPack
Another thing on them now admitting masking was of no benefit whatsoever...

Do y'all remember when the Establishment said that the regular flu basically "vanished worldwide" for more than a year following the beginning of the "covid-19 pandemic"??

And do you remember that they said that the "reason" for this was because all the "masking was preventing spread of the regular flu"??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Of course, us "crazy conspiracy theorists" knew all along that they had just re-named and re-branded the regular flu as "covid-19".

But now that also can be confirmed for the rest of you. Because we now know from their admission that masking is of absolutely no benefit, that it certainly could not have caused the regular flu to vanish for a whole year.
Werewolf
Civ, I'm glad you're fascinated by me.

Now my question.....that you dodge. Why don't you phrase the question re 'WHO control over a pandemic/our health' which apparently has already been moved by a previous Senate in that direction...........and then answer the question posed.

Generally, the question is will you comply with WHO mandates for the citizens of the United States?

EDIT: oh yes, allow me to add........ Would you resist or comply with United Nations troops brought in to enforce the WHO mandate or mandates?
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

Did all the Lord Fauci followers all of a sudden drop off this board?

There were more than a half dozen of you that owe myself and many others on this site an apology. And as far as saying all you were doing was "following the science" you can go pound sand with that one.

This was nothing but an attempt to circumvent a second term by President Trump.

Yes.. people died. Yes.. it was horrible. But at that end of the day it was a severe strain of the flu that affected everyone differently.

Surrendering our rights, mail-in ballots, government regulations and submitting to the global mandates were in fact more important to the lefties than the actual pandemic, and I use the term lightly now, than finding a solution.

Now that it has came out to be what many said it was I hope you blindly following sheep learned something although I highly doubt it considering the comments that are missing from here......
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

There were more than a half dozen of you that owe myself and many others on this site an apology. And as far as saying all you were doing was "following the science" you can go pound sand with that one.

Yes.. people died. Yes.. it was horrible. But at that end of the day it was a severe strain of the flu that affected everyone differently.

Surrendering our rights, mail-in ballots, government regulations and submitting to the global mandates were in fact more important to the lefties than the actual pandemic, and I use the term lightly now, than finding a solution.

Now that it has came out to be what many said it was I hope you blindly following sheep learned something although I highly doubt it considering the comments that are missing from here......
Just to add my .02 cents worth. I never advocated following science. Now my company and the General Contractors? Maybe they were but I was required to wear one when on their job sights. I was following my companies policies. Right or wrong I had to do it. I got the vaccines so my wife and I could visit her 85 year old parents. My doctor still requires them to be worn when I visit them. I suffered absolutely nothing adverse by wearing a mask of getting the "jab" . Should there have been mandates? No. It is what it is though
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Werewolf
I continue to work this thread in hopes that I can stimulate some concern about what might lie ahead. For instance, has a treaty already been ratified by our US Senate with the WHO ......yep, not a nation. It could then be amended by only 50%. WHO declares pandemic and UN Troops are walking our streets and enforcing WHO mandates. Should be a real concern for every single American.
Glasswolf
Werewolf said:

I continue to work this thread in hopes that I can stimulate some concern about what might lie ahead. For instance, has a treaty already been ratified by our US Senate with the WHO ......yep, not a nation. It could then be amended by only 50%. WHO declares pandemic and UN Troops are walking our streets and enforcing WHO mandates. Should be a real concern for every single American.
My friend, regardless of who does what, I will get up tomorrow and go about my day, without fear or regret. I will do that until the Lord calls me home.

BBW12OG
And again... the lefties on this board that crowed the loudest are now nowhere to be found.

Typical lefty mindset.

They slurped up all of the lies that the MSM, the DNC and their politicians fed them and now they all have egg on their faces.

You'd think they would have learned by now.. but NO... wait until the "next anti-Conservative" hysteria arises and they'll be there with their spoons and straws begging to be fed.

You lefties are something else.... pretty damn sad you are that gullible and can't see the forest for the trees. But, I guess from a party that has done nothing for 60+ years to help the demographic that keeps voting for them I guess stupid is as stupid does.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack

"Crazy conspiracy theorist loons (yada yada)" acknowledged to have been RIGHT AGAIN...
Werewolf
Glasswolf said:

Werewolf said:

My friend, regardless of who does what, I will get up tomorrow and go about my day, without fear or regret. I will do that until the Lord calls me home.
Amen to that!
GuerrillaPack
Glasswolf said:

Werewolf said:

The God of the Bible commands us to oppose wickedness. Not to be apathetic to it, compromise with it, and surrender to it.

And so some of us speak out loudly to expose and fight this wickedness.

We don't just sit back and acquiesce to their agenda when we see these perverted Satanic control freak faux "elites" trying to groom children at drag queen story time, and all the way to trying to bring in a tyrannical communist one-world government and "Mark of the Beast" digital ID system over this covid scamdemic hoax.
Werewolf
We are in a battle between GOOD and EVIL. If it's not apparent to some here then that is sad. If you' happen to be a SATANIST then you're good with it. This country can fall just like the Roman Empire. By the way, you might wish to stop and take inventory of all that's spiraling out of control around you.
Glasswolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Glasswolf said:

Werewolf said:

The God of the Bible commands us to oppose wickedness. Not to be apathetic to it, compromise with it, and surrender to it.

We don't just sit back and acquiesce to their agenda when we see these perverted Satanic control freak faux "elites" trying to groom children at drag queen story time, and all the way to trying to bring in a tyrannical communist one-world government and "Mark of the Beast" digital ID system over this covid scamdemic hoax.
You do you and I'll do me.

Titus 3:1-2
Remind them to be submissive to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good work, to speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people.

Romans 13:1-7
Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you. For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also because of conscience. This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God's servants, who give their full time to governing. Give everyone what you owe him: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

Glasswolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Glasswolf said:

Werewolf said:

You remind me of some Christians that yell and scream and condemn people at every chance you get. You end up scaring more people away from Christ than you bring to Christ. As my father in law would say, we are here to love the sinners and at the same time hate the sin. None of of us was put on this earth to judge over another.

Let me ask you this and everyone else I apologize for getting off topic. I have a cousin who lives in Berlin. He's a prominent broadcast journalist there. He's also gay. Everyone in our God fearing family is extremely proud of him. Am I supposed to condemn him for a lifestyle that in no earthly way affects my life? Or am I supposed to love him like I do? He was raised in a Christian home but he decided to live his life as he chose. I'm not subjected to anyone being forced to attend drag shows or their children being groomed in such a way. I have a whole family of educators in my family. None of them are ask to do so.

And if you read the Bible, nothing you do or say will stop the Mark of the Beast from coming true. You can decide whether to take it or not.

GuerrillaPack
Glasswolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Glasswolf said:

Werewolf said:

Remind them to be submissive to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good work, to speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people.

Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you. For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also because of conscience. This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God's servants, who give their full time to governing. Give everyone what you owe him: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

Saul of Tarsus is not one of the true 12 apostles. He is an imposter and false apostle who taught false doctrine. In no way are we to submit to the Satanic rulers of this world, and especially submit to them when their dictates violate the laws of God. If that were true, then when the Anti-Christ comes and commands everyone to submit and take the Mark of the Beast, then according to Saul/Paul, we should "submit" and obey them and take the mark.

The faux "elites" who end up running governments are not some "godlike" creatures. They are typically the scum of the earth. Should the Christians in Russia have submitted to and obeyed scum-sucking trash like Stalin and Lenin and denied their faith and become atheists? How about Chinese Christians under Mao and today under the communist regime, that persecutes Christians? Submit and obey the Satanic communist trash that rule over them?

Submit to and obey communist trash like Biden, Obama, and the Democrats when they say that I must accept abominable wickedness like murdering unborn children, Sodomy, transgender insanity, and forcing children to go to drag queen story time? I think not.
Packchem91
GuerrillaPack said:

Glasswolf said:

Werewolf said:

Don't forget Jesus' most emphatic point that loud Christians like you and Cary advocate: to piss on the foreigners / immigrants.

I think it was right after he hung out with all the sinners and told his disciples to go out into the world, he said, then put up a wall and keep it all for yourself and demonize anyone else who wants in. Remind me of which verse that was? Lol, hypocrite
GuerrillaPack
Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Glasswolf said:

Werewolf said:

Don't forget Jesus' most emphatic point that loud Christians like you and Cary advocate: to piss on the foreigners / immigrants.

I think it was right after he hung out with all the sinners and told his disciples to go out into the world, he said, then put up a wall and keep it all for yourself and demonize anyone else who wants in. Remind me of which verse that was? Lol, hypocrite
Do you even claim to follow the Bible or Jesus? Or don't you cheerlead the whole Satanic, unborn baby murdering Sodomite transgender drag queen commie Democrat agenda? Calling me a hypocrite? lmaooo

He didn't "hang out" with sinners because he condoned their sinful behavior. To the contrary, he called sinners to repentance. To the most wicked among him (the Pharisees), however, he called them "sons of the devil" to their faces.

As for immigration...that seems to be the sacred cow of the commie Democrats. Their main beef with Trump and MAGA is to call him a "Rayyciss!!!" all because of Trump saying that the United States actually has to have a border in order to be a country. Newsflash genius...we can't just let all 7 billion people in the world who want to come here come flooding across the border.
Packchem91
GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Glasswolf said:

Werewolf said:

Do you even claim to follow the Bible or Jesus? Or don't you cheerlead the whole Satanic, unborn baby murdering Sodomite transgender drag queen commie Democrat agenda? Calling me a hypocrite? lmaooo

He didn't "hang out" with sinners because he condoned their sinful behavior. To the contrary, h callesinners to repentance. To the most wicked among him (the Pharisees), however, he called them "sons of the devil" to their faces.

As for immigration...that seems to be the sacred cow of the commie Democrats. Their main beef with Trump and MAGA is to call him a "Rayyciss!!!" all because of Trump saying that the United States actually has to have a border in order to be a country. Newsflash genius...we can't just let all 7 billion people in the world who want to come here come flooding across the border.
I do, although I think some of the OT stories are just that, Jesus's teachings have unfortuantely fallen on deaf ears for many current Christians. And you are 100% a hateful hypocrite, at least based on your postings here, which I have to assume are very much in lock-step with your life.

And the reason you were called a conspiracy theorist was not because of the source of Covid -- in fact I don't recall much debate amongst posters here if it came from a lab, etc.

You're a conspiracy theorist because you also believe:
1) the earth is flat (btw, I know some folks in Central America who didn't finish the equivalent of 5th grade who know the world is not flat, so hold on to your 4.0 in engineer degreed makes you the smartest guy in the room poppycock)
2) That Buffalo shooting was a hollywood movie
3) that covid was fake
4) the whole vaccines are the mark of the devil nonsense.
THAT is just a few off the top of the head of why you are a conspiracy theorist.
GuerrillaPack
Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Glasswolf said:

Werewolf said:

He didn't "hang out" with sinners because he condoned their sinful behavior. To the contrary, h callesinners to repentance. To the most wicked among him (the Pharisees), however, he called them "sons of the devil" to their faces.

I do, although I think some of the OT stories are just that, Jesus's teachings have unfortuantely fallen on deaf ears for many current Christians. And you are 100% a hateful hypocrite, at least based on your postings here, which I have to assume are very much in lock-step with your life.

And the reason you were called a conspiracy theorist was not because of the source of Covid -- in fact I don't recall much debate amongst posters here if it came from a lab, etc.

1) the earth is flat (btw, I know some folks in Central America who didn't finish the equivalent of 5th grade who know the world is not flat, so hold on to your 4.0 in engineer degreed makes you the smartest guy in the room poppycock)
3) that covid was fake
THAT is just a few off the top of the head of why you are a conspiracy theorist.
Oh noes....don't call me a "conspiracy theorist"! Not the smear term with uber magical powers. Lmao. All there is to say here is that being attacked by commie libtard Establishment propaganda parroting bozos is a badge of honor.

Can we talk about the covid scamdemic here in this thread, and not you just re-hashing all the reasons you hate me?
Packchem91
GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Glasswolf said:

Werewolf said:

3) that covid was fake
All there is to say here is that being attacked by commie libtard Establishment propaganda parroting bozos is a badge of honor. Lmao

Can we talk about the covid scamdemic here in this thread, and not you just re-hashing all the reasons you hate me?
its not hate, its pity. for you and those who have to deal with you.

As for the scandemic, when you return from visiting those grieving families in Buffalo that you said are jsut actors, you can stop by the two young adults who grew up with my kids but now are fatherless. He looked healthy, exercised regularly, spent months with he and his wife on the "government is lying to you" tour (she even made it to Hannity).....then spent the last month of his life on a respirator til he died of Covid. Maybe you can meet with his kids and tell them what it should be called as long as its not called a pandemic
GuerrillaPack
Packchem91 said:

its not hate, its pity. for you and those who have to deal with you.

As for the scandemic, when you return from visiting those grieving families in Buffalo that you said are jsut actors, you can stop by the two young adults who grew up with my kids but now are fatherless. He looked healthy, exercised regularly, spent months with he and his wife on the "government is lying to you" tour (she even made it to Hannity).....then spent the last month of his life on a respirator til he died of Covid. Maybe you can meet with his kids and tell them what it should be called as long as its not called a pandemic
Was he given Remdesivir?
GuerrillaPack
I love how an anecdotal story that's supposed to pull at everyone's heartstrings is supposed to "disprove" that this covid scamdemic was a gigantic fraud, especially after the mountain of evidence that's come out recently that has now conclusively proven that it's a gigantic fraud. Just because "they" said that your friend died "from covid" does not make it so. He could have died from any number of other reasons, and then they just falsely claimed he "had covid", based on the completely bogus PCR testing or whatever. Placing a person on a ventilator is what actually killed many "covid patients"...they probably didn't even have covid, but maybe only a bad flu, and putting them on a ventilator is what led to their death.

Oh, but you called me a "conspiracy theorist"!! The kryptonite!!! How can anyone argue against that? Parroting lame Establishment smear tactics?! Wow, how clever of you! And you attacked me for every reason under the sun unrelated to covid..."proving" that you are the "smart one" because you believe all the lies you have been brainwashed to believe by the communist Establishment. And I'm the "super dumb guy" because I dare to not trust an Establishment that has only been proven to be lying to us about everything.
GuerrillaPack
Packchem91 said:

This is comical....you guys with your lame parroting of Commie Establishment propaganda. Oooooh...."hateful". YES, I do hate....I strongly hate evil and the wicked...just as God himself does.

Hypocrite? For what? I'm not the one claiming to "follow Jesus", and then support a super wicked communist Leftist political agenda responsible for murdering over 50 million unborn children, and trying to turn this country into a Sodomite transgender hell on earth.
Packchem91
GuerrillaPack said:

I love how an anecdotal story that's supposed to pull at everyone's heartstrings is supposed to "disprove" that this covid scamdemic was a gigantic fraud, especially after the mountain of evidence that's come out recently that has now conclusively proven that it's a gigantic fraud. Just because "they" said that your friend died "from covid" does not make it so. He could have died from any number of other reasons, and then they just falsely claimed he "had covid", based on the completely bogus PCR testing or whatever. Placing a person on a ventilator is what actually killed many "covid patients"...they probably didn't even have covid, but maybe only a bad flu, and putting them on a ventilator is what led to their death.

Oh, but you called me a "conspiracy theorist"!! The kryptonite!!! How can anyone argue against that? Parroting lame Establishment smear tactics?! Wow, how clever of you! And you attacked me for every reason under the sun unrelated to covid..."proving" that you are the "smart one" because you believe all the lies you have been brainwashed to believe by the communist Establishment. And I'm the "super dumb guy" because I dare to not trust an Establishment that has only been proven to be lying to us about everything.

When you make clown statements (like the ones I listed above), it brings all things you say into question.

I love it - its smart to distrust the thousands of years of science from multiple cultures that prove the earth is round, but you are a demon if you have doubts about the story handed down thousands of years and translated multiple times that says the whole world was flooded and lions, zebras and hyenas lived peacefully on a boat together, lol.

Btw, hypocrite - yes, Jesus defended the immigrants, but GP says they are the evil by product of commies, lol. Do you even listen to your words?
Remind me the verses of the MAGA mantra?
Glasswolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Glasswolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Glasswolf said:

Werewolf said:

Saul of Tarsus is not one of the true 12 apostles. He is an imposter and false apostle who taught false doctrine. In no way are we to submit to the Satanic rulers of this world, and especially submit to them when their dictates violate the laws of God. If that were true, then when the Anti-Christ comes and commands everyone to submit and take the Mark of the Beast, then according to Saul/Paul, we should "submit" and obey them and take the mark.

The faux "elites" who end up running governments are not some "godlike" creatures. They are typically the scum of the earth. Should the Christians in Russia have submitted to and obeyed scum-sucking trash like Stalin and Lenin and denied their faith and become atheists? How about Chinese Christians under Mao and today under the communist regime, that persecutes Christians? Submit and obey the Satanic communist trash that rule over them?

Submit to and obey communist trash like Biden, Obama, and the Democrats when they say that I must accept abominable wickedness like murdering unborn children, Sodomy, transgender insanity, and forcing children to go to drag queen story time? I think not.
But yet you base everything on the Bible. Aren't the writings of Saul of Tarsus part of that same Bible? The Ordained word of God?

TheStorm
Glasswolf said:

How's everything going for you with the recovery? Hope it's working out exactly as you hoped it would.
TheStorm
BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

Civ, 91(not Chem, but the other guy that got his young kids vaccinated), that 07 wokester that ducks in and out of here from time to time still, MountainMan97 (Tick Tock, Tick Tock )... that group comes to mind immediately.

Civ will deny it, but he was staunchly against the lab leak theory because of "but Trump!"... he came around to it over time, as it became more obvious though... but originally to him it was one of those "crazy cockamamie right-wing conspiracy theories" because anybody with any ounce of intelligence (like him, of course) knew good and well that it had to come from the Wuhan Wet Market
First Page Last Page
Page 534 of 580

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.