Coronavirus

2,030,222 Views | 19875 Replies | Last: 15 hrs ago by Werewolf
RunsWithWolves26
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Little Christmas Eve update on grandma. I rode with my dad today to go see her. He didn't tell her I was coming so it would be a surprise. When she saw us walking down the walkway, she stood up out of her wheelchair and just started waving and blowing kisses. She was so happy just to see us. We talked to her on the phone through the window for about 45 mins. She sounded great. No stuffyness, no runny nose, no congestion, no fever, nothing. She honestly looked and sounded better then she has this entire time. Today is day 10 since she tested positive and she is still asymptomatic. Fingers crossed that continues and she can come back home soon. Lord knows we miss her being here with us just as much as she misses being here with us. Thanks again for all the prayers and well wishes. Hopefully the good news continues with her. Grandma says hello, thank you, she loves you(cause that woman loves everybody!) and Merry Christmas.
TheStorm
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Little Christmas Eve update on grandma. I rode with my dad today to go see her. He didn't tell her I was coming so it would be a surprise. When she saw us walking down the walkway, she stood up out of her wheelchair and just started waving and blowing kisses. She was so happy just to see us. We talked to her on the phone through the window for about 45 mins. She sounded great. No stuffyness, no runny nose, no congestion, no fever, nothing. She honestly looked and sounded better then she has this entire time. Today is day 10 since she tested positive and she is still asymptomatic. Fingers crossed that continues and she can come back home soon. Lord knows we miss her being here with us just as much as she misses being here with us. Thanks again for all the prayers and well wishes. Hopefully the good news continues with her. Grandma says hello, thank you, she loves you(cause that woman loves everybody!) and Merry Christmas.
Best Christmas Present ever!
Civilized
TheStorm said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Best Christmas Present ever!

That's awesome RWW. A very merry Christmas present for your family!!
Daviewolf83
RunsWithWolves26 said:

This is wonderful news. Merry Christmas to you, your grandmother, and your entire family.
Pacfanweb
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Fantastic news!
PackMom
Outstanding! The best kind of merry Christmas!
RunsWithWolves26
Grandma says MERRY CHRISTMAS. Talked to her again today and she sounded great. My brother went to see her and said she sounded and looked great. That woman is a fighter.
Pacfanweb
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Grandma says MERRY CHRISTMAS. Talked to her again today and she sounded great. My brother went to see her and said she sounded and looked great. That woman is a fighter.

That's the update I came here hoping to see
Glasswolf
RunsWithWolves26 said:

That's fantastic news
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

PackMom
RunsWithWolves26 said:

And Merry Christmas to your grandma from another grandma!
Mormad
Just received the first dose of vaccine.
PackMom
Mormad said:

Just received the first dose of vaccine.
Which one? Pfizer?
Mormad
Yes ma'am
PackMom
Mormad said:

Yes ma'am
Best of luck for no (or minimal) side effects!
ciscopack
3,362 deaths in US on Dec. 24

Worldomenter COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic

CA had ~ the same number of cases in the last 6 weeks as it had when it had the first case to 6 weeks ago.

California becomes first state to surpass 2 million coronavirus cases

'It's So Much Worse Than Before.' Dread And Despair Haunt Nurses Inside LA's ICUs

wilmwolf
It looks like California needs tighter restrictions.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
GuerrillaPack
Former Pfizer VP says that heard immunity has been reached and there is no reason to vaccinate:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/former-pfizer-vp-no-need-for-vaccines-the-pandemic-is-effectively-over

Quote:

Former Pfizer VP: 'No need for vaccines,' 'the pandemic is effectively over'

November 23, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) While Pfizer pharmaceutical made headlines announcing the imminent release of their COVID-19 vaccine, to much fanfare, a former Vice President and Chief Scientist for the company has flatly rejected the need for any vaccines to bring the COVID-19 pandemic to an end.
In a recent article, Dr. Michael Yeadon, who "spent over 30 years leading new [allergy and respiratory] medicines research in some of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies," and retired from Pfizer with "the most senior research position in this field," wrote:
Quote:

There is absolutely no need for vaccines to extinguish the pandemic. I've never heard such nonsense talked about vaccines. You do not vaccinate people who aren't at risk from a disease. You also don't set about planning to vaccinate millions of fit and healthy people with a vaccine that hasn't been extensively tested on human subjects.
[...]

Since it is demonstrable that "around 30% of the population had prior immunity," and if one includes some young children who are "resistant," 40%, and while considering that the infection rate is "somewhere [in] the mid-20s to low-30s per cent," this means that around 65 to 72% of the population currently has immunity to COVID-19.

And considering the reality of herd immunity, when susceptibility to a virus falls this low, at around 28 to 35%, "that population can no longer support an expanding outbreak of disease," and thus the virus "wanes and disappears."

Therefore, Yeadon concludes, "the pandemic is effectively over and can easily be handled by a properly functioning NHS (National Health Service). Accordingly, the country should immediately be permitted to get back to normal life."
Mormad
GuerrillaPack said:

For Pfizer VP says that heard immunity has been reached and there is no reason to vaccinate:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/former-pfizer-vp-no-need-for-vaccines-the-pandemic-is-effectively-over

Quote:

November 23, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) While Pfizer pharmaceutical made headlines announcing the imminent release of their COVID-19 vaccine, to much fanfare, a former Vice President and Chief Scientist for the company has flatly rejected the need for any vaccines to bring the COVID-19 pandemic to an end.
In a recent article, Dr. Michael Yeadon, who "spent over 30 years leading new [allergy and respiratory] medicines research in some of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies," and retired from Pfizer with "the most senior research position in this field," wrote:
Quote:

There is absolutely no need for vaccines to extinguish the pandemic. I've never heard such nonsense talked about vaccines. You do not vaccinate people who aren't at risk from a disease. You also don't set about planning to vaccinate millions of fit and healthy people with a vaccine that hasn't been extensively tested on human subjects.
[...]

Since it is demonstrable that "around 30% of the population had prior immunity," and if one includes some young children who are "resistant," 40%, and while considering that the infection rate is "somewhere [in] the mid-20s to low-30s per cent," this means that around 65 to 72% of the population currently has immunity to COVID-19.

And considering the reality of herd immunity, when susceptibility to a virus falls this low, at around 28 to 35%, "that population can no longer support an expanding outbreak of disease," and thus the virus "wanes and disappears."

Therefore, Yeadon concludes, "the pandemic is effectively over and can easily be handled by a properly functioning NHS (National Health Service). Accordingly, the country should immediately be permitted to get back to normal life."

Well, i guess i just wasted my fcking time, huh?
Pacfanweb
Dude who has not worked for Pfizer in 9 years, and the article is from October. I think changes might have occurred since then, right?

What a bunch of irresponsible, bogus BS.
Glasswolf
I guess me getting vaccinated for polo, mumps and such was a waste of time.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Mormad
Glasswolf said:

I guess me getting vaccinated for polo, mumps and such was a waste of time.

According to some, I reckon
Civilized
PackMom said:

Mormad said:

Yes ma'am
Best of luck for no (or minimal) side effects!

Yeah Godspeed bro. Wish all y'all first liners could have a one-doser but beggars can't be choosers.

Hope you've got no side effects!
Mormad
My wife and I both got it since she's also involved in patient care. We're both pretty sore at the injection site, but otherwise feeling fine.
statefan91
Mormad said:

My wife and I both got it since she's also involved in patient care. We're both pretty sore at the injection site, but otherwise feeling fine.

Amazing - glad to hear you've been able to get it
waynecountywolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Former Pfizer VP says that heard immunity has been reached and there is no reason to vaccinate:

Quote:

Quote:

[...]

I thought we were following the money
I am just here for the conspiracy theories
waynecountywolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Follow this guy on YouTube to find out what's really going on with this Rona fraud:

Cell tower fraud and NASA fraud.
Great source-for you.
waynecountywolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

LOL, that guy is a nobody. The next thing he posts that is the truth will be the first.

I doubt you've ever listened to anything he's ever said. How can you judge what he says if you've never even listened to him?

And he's hardly a "nobody". That's just his backup channel.

He has over 120,000 subscribers on his main channel:

https://youtube.com/c/TheFullertonInformer
So does Justin Beeber(sp)
Since subscribers is the gold standard, how many followers or subscribers do you have, GP?
Mormad

I'm not trusting anybody as a great mind on the subject if he/she believes THAT'S how the math works.
statefan91
GuerrillaPack
When they claim a vaccine is "98%" effective or whatever, that doesn't mean that "98%" of the people taking the vaccine are going to be immune from a virus. They measure and claim "effectiveness" by some other standards, including if the vaccine causes a person to produce anti-bodies. But that doesn't mean that the person is now immune from the disease. A person will produce anti-bodies whenever any number of toxins are introduced into their body, including the many harmful substances in vaccines (including aluminum, mercury, formaldehyde, etc).

They have hardly even tested this so-called "vaccine". It was rushed to the market, and not properly tested. It is now causing many people to have severe adverse reactions. Several of the guinea pigs who took these vaccines died during the rushed testing phase.
Mormad
GuerrillaPack said:

When they claim a vaccine is "98%" effective or whatever, that doesn't mean that "98%" of the people taking the vaccine are going to be immune from a virus. They measure and claim "effectiveness" by some other standards, including if the vaccine causes a person to produce anti-bodies. But that doesn't mean that the person is now immune from the disease. A person will produce anti-bodies whenever any number of toxins are introduced into their body, including the many harmful substances in vaccines (including aluminum, mercury, formaldehyde, etc).

They have hardly even tested this so-called "vaccine". It was rushed to the market, and not properly tested. It is now causing many people to have severe adverse reactions. Several of the guinea pigs who took these vaccines died during the rushed testing phase.

Ok. Let's see what you know about what you've pointed out.

To what standards are they claiming effectiveness?

What exact antibodies are you claiming those receiving the vaccine are producing? How do antibodies then work?

Since you claim the vaccine isn't even offering immunity "from disease," is there a difference between preventing infection and preventing disease? Is that even important?

How could they have done better to "properly test" these vaccines? What effect may this have had?

What severe adverse reactions have been reported, and how many have suffered from such? Is this out of proportion to such reactions seen during the use of other vaccinations and/or medications? Is this a higher rate of complications than the disease itself?

How many guinea pigs have died from the vaccine thus far? How many have died during the trials? How and why would they die?
RunsWithWolves26
Sorry to interrupt the thread for a moment but grandma says hey y'all. She is still doing well and we are hoping she gets to come home soon. Still asymptomatic and hasn't run a fever yet. Thanks for the prayers.
PackMom
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Sorry to interrupt the thread for a moment but grandma says hey y'all. She is still doing well and we are hoping she gets to come home soon. Still asymptomatic and hasn't run a fever yet. Thanks for the prayers.
Definitely not an interruption! I was looking for an update on your grandma, and so glad to hear she's doing well. Have they said what has to happen before she can go home?
statefan91
Just got a positive result via a CVS test I took on Thursday - feel fine but sense of smell is diminished.
RunsWithWolves26
statefan91 said:

Just got a positive result via a CVS test I took on Thursday - feel fine but sense of smell is diminished.

Hate to hear that brother. Please keep us updated!
First Page Last Page
Page 201 of 568

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.