Coronavirus

2,383,745 Views | 20286 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SmaptyWolf said:

I got bad news for him... half of the voters in Texas and NC are Democrats. Republicans have been having their fun with hyper-gerrymandered districts, but that won't last forever and they're about to find out.. Just please keep getting crazier.
Communist DemonRats are going to find out something when they die. God is real, and hell is real and they are going there.

We win in the end. You lose.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
TheStorm
GuerrillaPack said:

Communist DemonRats are going to find out something when they die. God is real, and hell is real and they are going there.

We win in the end. You lose.
Please stop quoting that idiot!
Werewolf
Sieve and Nappy, she's joining you with # whatever
Watch this reel https://www.facebook.com/share/r/yrd2rutUS7QJrhWb/?mibextid=1as15A
Werewolf
Sieve, curious….what was in your jans? Do you know?

TheStorm
Remember when they wanted to label anybody that didn't take the vaccine a fascist?!?

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/tennis-star-novak-djokovic-reiterates-stance-vaccines-pro-freedom-to-choose
Werewolf
#Nappy; these came out of an Unvaccinated person. If you'll continue getting your JABs you won't be in danger of these growing in your cardiovascular system. The JAB works.

Werewolf
Werewolf
packgrad
GuerrillaPack
Right before the Supreme Court struck down the Biden regime's vaccine mandate. In the latter half of 2021, it looked like communist-Leftist governments the world over were going to be able to mandate everyone take unlimited numbers of Big Pharma mystery injections for perpetuity.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
A pre-COVID Ivermectin publication establishes the real unbiases non-narrative pre-horsepill bull**** so many of you bought hook line sinker. #Sheeple herded easily.

Werewolf
Thankful that we were made aware of the damgers od taking this horsepill, aren't you?

SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

A pre-COVID Ivermectin publication establishes the real unbiases non-narrative pre-horsepill bull**** so many of you bought hook line sinker. #Sheeple herded easily.

Lol, are you one of those guys eating horse de-wormer to cure your Covid? Of course you are.
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

Lol, are you one of those guys eating horse de-wormer to cure your Covid? Of course you are.
hurr derpy durr. You sure are good at parroting Leftist Establishment talking points aren't you? That's what makes you "smart" right?....blindly repeating Leftist talking points that the commie Lamestream media overlords on TV shove down our throat 24/7? And anyone who isn't brainwashed enough to blindly parrot Leftist Establishment talking points is "uneducated" and "dumb", right? lmfao

Ivermectin has been approved for human use since 1987 and used to treat all sorts of diseases caused by parasites.

You are one of those guys who thinks that "scientists" have now "discovered" that there are 70 genders, and that "men can become women", right? You're one of these guys who thinks that we're "evolved monkeys on a rock flying through space after a big bang explosion 14 billion years ago", because some faux "scientists" promulgated elaborate theories that have no basis in facts/evidence and presented them to gullible dupes as "scientific FACT"?

You're one of these guys who would have us believe that an unborn child "is NOT a human being" and is "just a bob of flesh", in order to justify the mass murder of millions of unborn children that your political cult is hell-bent on perpetuating.

The communist Left are not the "party of science". They are the party of science fiction, delusion, and deliberate lies masquerading as "scientific fact" - followed by a bunch of moral degenerates who love lies and have been given over to strong delusion so that they have become gullible half-brained idiots with zero ability to think rationally or critically.
SmaptyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hurr derpy durr. You sure are good at parroting Leftist Establishment talking points aren't you? That's what makes you "smart" right?....blindly repeating Leftist talking points that the commie Lamestream media overlords on TV shove down our throat 24/7? And anyone who isn't brainwashed enough to blindly parrot Leftist Establishment talking points is "uneducated" and "dumb", right? lmfao

Ivermectin has been approved for human use since 1987 and used to treat all sorts of diseases caused by parasites.

You are one of those guys who thinks that "scientists" have now "discovered" that there are 70 genders, and that "men can become women", right? You're one of these guys who thinks that we're "evolved monkeys on a rock flying through space after a big bang explosion 14 billion years ago", because some faux "scientists" promulgated elaborate theories that have no basis in facts/evidence and presented them to gullible dupes as "scientific FACT"?

You're one of these guys who would have us believe that an unborn child "is NOT a human being" and is "just a bob of flesh", in order to justify the mass murder of millions of unborn children that your political cult is hell-bent on perpetuating.

The communist Left are not the "party of science". They are the party of science fiction, delusion, and deliberate lies masquerading as "scientific fact" - followed by a bunch of moral degenerates who love lies and have been given over to strong delusion so that they have become gullible half-brained idiots with zero ability to think rationally or critically.
Oh I get it, you don't believe in "science". I'm just trying to follow the logic of how you decided that horse de-wormer was the "rational" way to treat Covid. Who told you that? "Scientists"?
packgrad
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

Oh I get it, you don't believe in "science". I'm just trying to follow the logic of how you decided that horse de-wormer was the "rational" way to treat Covid. Who told you that? "Scientists"?
braaaaaapp....don't believe in science.....braaaaapp.....don't believe in the science....braaaaap

lololololol
Werewolf
Nappy, you're 31 or 32, right? Take a look at that sharp needle man........ya gettn' a Chris Mathew's "Obama excitement" just gazing at it, I'd bet.

Ian Vandaelle, a 33-year-old business journalist who worked at the Financial Post and earlier at BNN Bloomberg, was declared brain dead and taken off life support earlier this month, his partner, Stephanie Hughes, said in a post on X.

"I haven't been on Twitter for a while because my partner, @IanVandaelle, has been in the hospital since Nov. 18," Ms. Hughes wrote. "It's with a heavy heart today that I say he was declared neurologically deceased this week and taken off life support this morning."
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Nappy, this is more fake MAGA news, please disregard. Gobbler, please disregard.......its fake.
Werewolf
Revelations 18:23..........think about it.

King James version

And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Revelations 18:23..........think about it.

King James version

And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

If you're gonna quote the bible, you should probably read the part that makes it pretty clear that Jesus was a hardcore lefty.

Think about it.
Werewolf
Nappy, if she'd had 4 or 5 jabs she would have been protected. Hurry up and get yours.
Werewolf
Nappy, he was not routinely getting his jab, that's what happened. Don't delay.

Werewolf
POW, Nappy. Give us a POW this month!!!
Werewolf
Nappy, certainly you're already in the know on this........and also be reminded to get the mask on!!!

'Stay Home' This Christmas, CDC Chief Warns, As New COVID Variant Sweeps the US (msn.com)
Oldsouljer
I spent a couple years stationed at Schofield Barracks. We used to call that place Crippler Army Hospital.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Nappy, certainly you're already in the know on this........and also be reminded to get the mask on!!!

'Stay Home' This Christmas, CDC Chief Warns, As New COVID Variant Sweeps the US (msn.com)

Like everything in your news bubble, this is cleverly edited crap.

The actual headline is: "Stay Home if Sick This Christmas, CDC Chief Warns"

You know, think about others, don't be a dick. I can imagine how hard that is for you guys to comprehend... I mean, if the pandemic taught us anything, it's that it's your Constitutional right to cough in people's faces and ruin their Christmas.
Werewolf
Just get your shot! Protect yourself and protect others! Remember, Fauci and Bull Gates said so too!

U got this!
Werewolf
#Nappy, please ignore this.......it is 100% fake news.

SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

#Nappy, please ignore this.......it is 100% fake news.

Lol, like any sane person with a 5th grade education I always do.
Werewolf
Good man, keep it up, I'm counting on it.
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

Lol, like any sane person with a 5th grade education I always do.
5th grade level education, but still doesn't understand basic biology.

Doesn't know that an unborn child is a living human being...or that there are only two genders.

Believes communist Leftist brainwashing that unborn children are "just blobs of flesh" and that "there are 70 genders" and "men can become women".

Yes, leftist libtarded communists are enlightened super humans when compared to "crazy right-wing conspiracy theorist idiots" like myself. We should genuflect before our communist overlords and blindly obey them. They love us, as they celebrate the mass murder of millions of unborn children. They really care about us, and always tell the truth about everything. You would have to be a "crazy conspiracy theorist" to not see that.

It's not like they are actually genocidal maniacs and pathological liars or anything like that.
First Page Last Page
Page 560 of 580

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.