Coronavirus

1,426,463 Views | 17799 Replies | Last: 48 min ago by Oldsouljer
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

If we constantly reward insane behavior with attention and effectively "punish" sane behavior by ignoring it . . . should we be surprised with the state of our society? - JIM GERAGHTY
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

For the record I was and still am against removing any statue
That's fine. But do you see my point? When given an inch of rope your party wants to be cowboys. There are no "moderate" decisions made by the left. That ship sailed.

What the party wants are the bullet points I posted that a poster claimed were not supported by the main stream lefties. Well, that was a lie. If they get 51 seats in the Senate you will see each and everyone of those bullet points come to the floor for a vote and if they hold the house this country will be transformed into the MARXIST Utopia that your party dreams of.
Best advice I can give is get out and get people that support your views registered to vote and get them to the polls to vote. Both parties are full of people that should have been sent to pasture 25 years ago and the rest have no clue what they are doing. It's a broken system that I don't have the answer as to how to fix.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

For the record I was and still am against removing any statue
That's fine. But do you see my point? When given an inch of rope your party wants to be cowboys. There are no "moderate" decisions made by the left. That ship sailed.

What the party wants are the bullet points I posted that a poster claimed were not supported by the main stream lefties. Well, that was a lie. If they get 51 seats in the Senate you will see each and everyone of those bullet points come to the floor for a vote and if they hold the house this country will be transformed into the MARXIST Utopia that your party dreams of.
Best advice I can give is get out and get people that support your views registered to vote and get them to the polls to vote. Both parties are full of people that should have been sent to pasture 25 years ago and the rest have no clue what they are doing. It's a broken system that I don't have the answer as to how to fix.
Split the country. Let your party have the West Coast and Northeast. Give the people in the Red States who want to be controlled by a MARXSIT Regime ample time to get out and migrate to their MARXIST Utopia.

Then the lawless, drug riddled, crime infested lefty states can govern themselves and have all the power they want. I mean who doesn't want to dodge human feces, passed out drug addicts, drive by shootings, random stabbings on a daily basis?

If that's not the definition of Utopia I don't know what is!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Once I get clear of Covid I'm going to a crowded movie theater and start yelling "FIRE" Am I liable if anyone gets hurt?
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glasswolf said:

Once I get clear of Covid I'm going to a crowded movie theater and start yelling "FIRE" Am I liable if anyone gets hurt?
Not if you finish the sentence, "... Joe Biden".
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Funny. Answer the question. And the answer is not what you want it to be
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:




You don't see the harm?

Some of Jones' Infowars loons spent years harassing, stalking, and threatening some of these families on the basis of his Sandy Hook lies. Posting pictures of their houses online. Reporting them to child protective services. Death threats. Some of the families have moved multiple times to put separation between them and the hoaxers.

That doesn't rise to the level of harm?

All because of his grifting. He played his followers for money. He doesn't even believe his own lies, which makes it even more despicable.
If somebody threatened them, then those people making the threats should be prosecuted for their threats. Alex Jones (or anyone else opposing the official Sandy Hook narrative) cannot be held liable for people making those threats. Alex certainly never even came close to encouraging violence against them.

Let's apply this same standard to Leftist violence and threats. Should top Democrats and Leftist pundits on television be held liable for Antifa terrorists and other deranged Leftists for threating members of the Supreme Court (including posting their home addresses and showing up at the Justices homes, etc) a few weeks ago over the overturning of Roe v Wade?

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glasswolf said:

Once I get clear of Covid I'm going to a crowded movie theater and start yelling "FIRE" Am I liable if anyone gets hurt?
Does posters here repeatedly castigating me with every smear name-calling under the book ("crazy", "loon", "idiot", etc) allow me to sue for defamation?

I think some people here may be liable.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

Glasswolf said:

Once I get clear of Covid I'm going to a crowded movie theater and start yelling "FIRE" Am I liable if anyone gets hurt?
Does posters here repeatedly castigating me with every smear name-calling under the book ("crazy", "loon", "idiot", etc) allow me to sue for defamation?

I think some people here may be liable.
No because they are part of the MARXIST PARTY... you know full well there are two justice systems. It's been proven time and time again. Even on here. I could list dozens of examples but let's just go with this one.

Eric Holder, Attorney General, held in contempt of court by Congress but Dear Leader's DOJ chose not to pursue charges unlike the very same charges made against President Trump's political team that are being prosecuted.

See the difference? One set of rules for lefties one set for the rest of us. And since this is the Covid thread how many lefties broke their own mandates, rules, lockdown orders etc.... and flaunted the fact that it was OK for them to do it?

I'll hang up and listen.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Did anyone call you out by name?
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Was just asking a question and I was waiting for a response
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glasswolf said:

Did anyone call you out by name?
Did Alex Jones ever call out any of the Sandy parents "by name"?
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

Glasswolf said:

Once I get clear of Covid I'm going to a crowded movie theater and start yelling "FIRE" Am I liable if anyone gets hurt?
Does posters here repeatedly castigating me with every smear name-calling under the book ("crazy", "loon", "idiot", etc) allow me to sue for defamation?

I think some people here may be liable.
you probably don[t want to be taking your ludicrous/disgusting views about recent mass shootings into a court of law anytime soon, as Mr Jones found out. Common people tend not to take those made up stories calling parents of shot up kids as fakes very kindly.

But, you do you. Mr Jones made a ton....I encourage you to take your looney ideas to the radio/internet waves and pickup on his fans, who i guess will be looking for a new hero now. (nahhh, he'll just go back to his lies and make another million).
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Glasswolf said:

Once I get clear of Covid I'm going to a crowded movie theater and start yelling "FIRE" Am I liable if anyone gets hurt?
Does posters here repeatedly castigating me with every smear name-calling under the book ("crazy", "loon", "idiot", etc) allow me to sue for defamation?

I think some people here may be liable.
you probably don[t want to be taking your ludicrous/disgusting views about recent mass shootings into a court of law anytime soon, as Mr Jones found out. Common people tend not to take those made up stories calling parents of shot up kids as fakes very kindly.

But, you do you. Mr Jones made a ton....I encourage you to take your looney ideas to the radio/internet waves and pickup on his fans, who i guess will be looking for a new hero now. (nahhh, he'll just go back to his lies and make another million).
Isn't the standard of defamation, to call them out "by name", as I'm being lectured here? I haven't called anyone out by name. I've just said that I don't believe the official story, and that the official story is a pack of lies.

As we've been saying, this is the real reason for the Alex Jones Sandy Hook show trial. It is being done to chill freedom of speech.

With the precedent of this trial, they are trying to make it so that anyone who questions the "official" narrative on anything can be hauled into court for "defamation"...because if you deny the official narrative and say that people are lying, then those who by implication are liars will try to sue for defamation.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glasswolf said:

Once I get clear of Covid I'm going to a crowded movie theater and start yelling "FIRE" Am I liable if anyone gets hurt?
I would assume so since it is against the law as I understand it.
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Isn't it my 1st amendment right to do so?
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glasswolf said:

Isn't it my 1st amendment right to do so?
As we both know, there are restrictions such as the action you proposed. What does this have to do with COVID?
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Alex Jones discussion
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PackFansXL said:

Glasswolf said:

Isn't it my 1st amendment right to do so?
As we both know, there are restrictions such as the action you proposed. What does this have to do with COVID?


Nothing. Has to do with a "mod" derailing threads.
wilmwolf80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can't there be a separate thread for this back and forth?
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
wilmwolf80 said:

Can't there be a separate thread for this back and forth?
I agree but 90% of the **** on this topic is off topic
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

PackFansXL said:

Glasswolf said:

Isn't it my 1st amendment right to do so?
As we both know, there are restrictions such as the action you proposed. What does this have to do with COVID?


Nothing. Has to do with a "mod" derailing threads.
As I said, a bunch of this thread is off topic. And I'm no longer a mod so try again big boy
packemup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PackFansXL said:

Glasswolf said:

Once I get clear of Covid I'm going to a crowded movie theater and start yelling "FIRE" Am I liable if anyone gets hurt?
I would assume so since it is against the law as I understand it.


That's a myth. There is no law against yelling fire in a crowded theater. Bad form for sure, but a legal myth.
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MDs are quick to prescribe EUA jabs because the know precisely what's in it It's going in you or your family members bloodstream and it's safe and effective

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/08/05/azvudine-covid.aspx
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aaah, no longer a mod ..so now you're acting out?

Is this a 60+ year old's tantrum on the floor?
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packemup said:

PackFansXL said:

Glasswolf said:

Once I get clear of Covid I'm going to a crowded movie theater and start yelling "FIRE" Am I liable if anyone gets hurt?
I would assume so since it is against the law as I understand it.


That's a myth. There is no law against yelling fire in a crowded theater. Bad form for sure, but a legal myth.

It's a little more complicated than that.

Most speech is protected under the first, but speech still can be ruled criminal incitement if intent, likelihood, and immediacy of harmful results are all present.

And regarding Glass's framing, if someone falsely yelled "fire" in a crowded theater and in the resulting stampede someone died, they could be charged with unintentional manslaughter for causing the fatal stampede.

With the even lower bar for civil suits, that action and result (yelling fire, stampede, injury/death) would certainly leave you open to civil liability for your actions.

Yelling 'fire' is often protected speech but that doesn't mean that you'd be shielded from criminal or civil liability of the consequential harms of your act, even if the act itself (absent of causing harm to others) is legal.

Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Aaah, no longer a mod ..so now you're acting out?

Is this a 60+ year old's tantrum on the floor?
I should be a mod. I'm charming, devilishly handsome for my age, and gosh darn it, people just like me! But I'm not a mod. The green guys must be insecure and jealous of me.
packemup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Agreed in large part. Incitement can certainly be illegal. Yelling "shooter" or similar can have the same effect. My only point is to dispel the myth of "yelling fire in a crowded theater" since it's been repeated so often people tend to think it's true.
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Aaah, no longer a mod ..so now you're acting out?

Is this a 60+ year old's tantrum on the floor?
I should be a mod. I'm charming, devilishly handsome for my age, and gosh darn it, people just like me! But I'm not a mod. The green guys must be insecure and jealous of me.
You're Stuart Smalley?
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Aaah, no longer a mod ..so now you're acting out?

Is this a 60+ year old's tantrum on the floor?
I should be a mod. I'm charming, devilishly handsome for my age, and gosh darn it, people just like me! But I'm not a mod. The green guys must be insecure and jealous of me.
You're Stuart Smalley?
Lol, the old SNL was so much better than the crap that passes for it these days.
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

Packchem91 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Aaah, no longer a mod ..so now you're acting out?

Is this a 60+ year old's tantrum on the floor?
I should be a mod. I'm charming, devilishly handsome for my age, and gosh darn it, people just like me! But I'm not a mod. The green guys must be insecure and jealous of me.
You're Stuart Smalley?
Lol, the old SNL was so much better than the crap that passes for it these days.
indeed, its unwatchable now.
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just to make sure that I'm following correctly...

Positive
Negative
Positive
Positive
Negative

Boy those seem like some really reliable tests.
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://truthpress.com/news/expert-expects-insurance-companies-to-take-legal-action-against-covid-vaccine-makers/

Paying but also paying attention...
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nikola 3 on Twitter: "Russian hacker finds database real time information. https://t.co/sKpOID2CIg" / Twitter

I see a storm's location in this database............and its wind speeds and the direction of travel. Predictable and vanilla.....
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
First Page Last Page
Page 504 of 509
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.