Coronavirus

1,921,873 Views | 19701 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, on Tuesday suggested it is "inexplicable" that some Americans view mandatory mask-wearing as a violation of their freedom, according to a new report.

"When you tell people they need to mask in an indoor congregate setting when you're in a zone that has a high dynamic of infection that is looked upon by a lot of people, not everybody, as an encroachment on your freedom," Fauci said during an event hosted by the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center in Seattle, Fox News reported.

"We've never had that before," he added. "It's almost inexplicable."

Fauci went on to say the Covid-19 vaccination effort in the country is a "very difficult situation."
"You have people who don't want to get vaccinated for any of a variety of reasons, ranging from pure anti-vax to just because we're telling them to get vaccinated," Fauci said.

He noted that 67 percent of the population is vaccinated and just half of that group has received their booster shots.

"That means a third of the people in the country are vaccinated and properly boosted. How could that possibly be when you have a disease that's killed one million Americans and you have a hesitancy to use a life-saving intervention which is a vaccine and a booster?" Fauci said. "It seems like what world are we living in?"
I would say we live in a world that no longer believes everything spouted by our government. Confidence in the CDC, FDA, and FBI is probably at an all time low. All these organizations brought this situation upon themselves by over politicizing their jobs and oftentimes frankly lying to the American people.
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fauci is evil.
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://rumble.com/v1acoaa-up-to-100-million-will-die-from-cv19-vax-by-2028-dr-david-martin.html

Convincing discussion.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

Fauci is evil.
And that troll little POS wants us all to wear masks 24/7...... There's a special place in hell for people like him. He has milked this government for 40 years.

I'm sure he has a little skin in the game on every damn thing that has happened in the last 40 years.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

https://rumble.com/v1acoaa-up-to-100-million-will-die-from-cv19-vax-by-2028-dr-david-martin.html

Convincing discussion.
I don't know. Don't get me wrong, I've seen firsthand how harmful the mRA vax is after what it did to a family member. But I remember a lot of predictions that huge chunks of vaxx recipients would be dead after nine months to a year. Reminds me of Al Gore back in '88 saying that Florida would be partially submerged by now.
Bell Tower Grey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

Fauci is evil.
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Long, but good read about the Covid response and its effect on children. Also agree about disbanding the medical propaganda arm of the Democrat party, the AAP.

Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Will someone please fact check
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Will someone please fact check


I mean this in the least-rude way possible but why don't you fact check it?
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Science.

Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Great post!
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
On vacation....it's a quick pass through. Maybe more fake news and conspiracy theory...



Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The modern day American way!
LetEmKnowPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Reminder Lord Fauci says it is a consipracy theory to say the virus came from the lab in wuhan where this virus was worked on. That is a "conspiracy theory." The "fact" is it just...you know...popped up next door instead.

TRUST is earned.

Smart people know what EcoHealth Alliance is about.

Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Will someone please fact check

Given that the overwhelming majority of UK subjects were reportedly vaccinated, not sure that anything can be inferred here, not enough contextual background for these numbers for one thing. One might look at these numbers standing on their own and come to the conclusion that, of course, the vaccinated death category is so much higher and it's because so few people in the UK were left unvaccinated. Disclaimer: Just to be clear, not taking a position on the Covid shot itself, here, I don't care to take another Covid shot myself, and I do have a family member that suffered blood clots in the immediate aftermath of vaccination.
bigeric
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"TRUST is earned."

For me, Distrust is earned.
Like I said, if you cant get hyped for the Carolina game, why are you here?
-Earl Wolff-
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Will someone please fact check

Given that the overwhelming majority of UK subjects were reportedly vaccinated, not sure that anything can be inferred here, not enough contextual background for these numbers for one thing. One might look at these numbers standing on their own and come to the conclusion that, of course, the vaccinated death category is so much higher and it's because so few people in the UK were left unvaccinated. Disclaimer: Just to be clear, not taking a position on the Covid shot itself, here, I don't care to take another Covid shot myself, and I do have a family member that suffered blood clots in the immediate aftermath of vaccination.
I think you're right. If that % is of the entire UK population that would be true.......like I told CIV, I was on vacation and it was a quick click post.
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Didn't see this major development covered yet...

The "science" has changed again. The masters of the universe, our benevolent overlord dictators in the CDC have now recognized that the Wu Flu, much like the regular cold or flu, is here to stay and is something we simply have to live with. Shocker...it is not something that warrants turning society upside down and perpetuating these insane draconian measures...over something no more deadly than the seasonal flu.

So the CDC has done a sweeping overhaul of their guidelines. They now no longer recommend any differentiation between people who are vaxxed or not vaxxed. They also no longer recommend any testing for screening for people who do not have symptoms. They also no longer recommend any sort of quarantine (eg, staying home for 7 or 14 days) for those who are "exposed", regardless of vaxx status.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cdc-covid-19-guidelines-updated-recommendations/

Quote:

CDC updates its COVID-19 guidelines in sweeping overhaul

AUGUST 11, 2022

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention unveiled significant changes Thursday as part of a sweeping effort to overhaul the agency's COVID-19 guidance.

"This guidance acknowledges that the pandemic is not over, but also helps us move to a point where COVID-19 no longer severely disrupts our daily lives," CDC's Greta Massetti said in a statement announcing the changes.

Among the biggest differences in the new recommendations:

  • The CDC's COVID-19 prevention guidance will no longer differentiate by whether people are up-to-date on their vaccinations.
  • Testing to screen for COVID-19 will no longer be recommended in most places for people who do not have COVID symptoms.
  • The CDC says people who have tested positive for COVID-19 can stop wearing masks if their symptoms have improved and they test negative twice in a row initially on the sixth day after their infection began, and then again on the eighth day.
  • And the CDC says that "to limit social and economic impacts, quarantine of exposed persons is no longer recommended, regardless of vaccination status."

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://plaguethebook.com/plague-of-corruption/?omnisendContactID=62b70ad831486d0019dfdfa9&utm_campaign=campaign%3A+August+14th%2C+2022+%2862f28ef81e4f1e001b267d9d%29&utm_medium=email&utm_source=omnisend
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wow...

So all the medical information, all the charts, all the stats and all of the people who said we needed to stay home, wear masks inside, get jabbed as many times as they say are now basically saying "NEVER MIND?"

Huh.... so I look forward to everyone who was calling those of us who questioned the "science" to apologize.

It was horrible for sure. But if anyone still thinks it didn't have more to do with politics than it did actual public safety there's not much help for you.

I also look forward to the return of the death counter/clicker when the flu resurfaces under Sleepy Joe's watch!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Wayland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

Wow...

So all the medical information, all the charts, all the stats and all of the people who said we needed to stay home, wear masks inside, get jabbed as many times as they say are now basically saying "NEVER MIND?"

Huh.... so I look forward to everyone who was calling those of us who questioned the "science" to apologize.

It was horrible for sure. But if anyone still thinks it didn't have more to do with politics than it did actual public safety there's not much help for you.

I also look forward to the return of the death counter/clicker when the flu resurfaces under Sleepy Joe's watch!!!
Birx should be in prison.
Wayland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
On that note. Happy End of Emergency Day in NC.

(assuming it happens).

BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Add him to the list as well... and Lord Fauci...Witchmeyer and Fredo's Brother...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Uh... where are all the mask wearing vaccine promoters now? Wonder if they will ever own up to being duped by their elected leaders?

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wayland said:

On that note. Happy End of Emergency Day in NC.

(assuming it happens).


Hallelujah
wilmwolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I still am of the mindset that it is a very dangerous precedent that has been set with the emergency orders. I'm honestly surprised it didn't face more legal scrutiny. Regardless of your political affiliations, having a leader be able to declare an open ended emergency with very little if any check on that power is scary. Clearly the governor needs to be able to declare a state of emergency for a myriad of reasons, but a 2.5+ year state of emergency gives me extreme pause.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
wilmwolf80 said:

I still am of the mindset that it is a very dangerous precedent that has been set with the emergency orders. I'm honestly surprised it didn't face more legal scrutiny. Regardless of your political affiliations, having a leader be able to declare an open ended emergency with very little if any check on that power is scary. Clearly the governor needs to be able to declare a state of emergency for a myriad of reasons, but a 2.5+ year state of emergency gives me extreme pause.

Same.

One of the very clear lessons learned with public health and government COVID responses is that to retain public trust there has to be clear communication about anticipated off-ramps for mitigations and other measures.
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
wilmwolf80 said:

I still am of the mindset that it is a very dangerous precedent that has been set with the emergency orders. I'm honestly surprised it didn't face more legal scrutiny. Regardless of your political affiliations, having a leader be able to declare an open ended emergency with very little if any check on that power is scary. Clearly the governor needs to be able to declare a state of emergency for a myriad of reasons, but a 2.5+ year state of emergency gives me extreme pause.
A bill was passed this past year in the GA to address this issue. Predictably, Cooper vetoed it and withstood the override attempt.
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What is that lying ***** Mandy Cohen up to these days?
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

https://rumble.com/v1acoaa-up-to-100-million-will-die-from-cv19-vax-by-2028-dr-david-martin.html

Convincing discussion.
I don't know. Don't get me wrong, I've seen firsthand how harmful the mRA vax is after what it did to a family member. But I remember a lot of predictions that huge chunks of vaxx recipients would be dead after nine months to a year. Reminds me of Al Gore back in '88 saying that Florida would be partially submerged by now.
The PhD's I've watched interviewed talk about VAIDs from a weakened innate immune system over time. Plausibly denied which is a term used over the years by the evil elites. Just watched Ryan Cole video about the establishment medical not exploring the relationship of the jabs to unexplained deaths. I'll find it and post it later today.
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

Wow...

So all the medical information, all the charts, all the stats and all of the people who said we needed to stay home, wear masks inside, get jabbed as many times as they say are now basically saying "NEVER MIND?"

Huh.... so I look forward to everyone who was calling those of us who questioned the "science" to apologize.

It was horrible for sure. But if anyone still thinks it didn't have more to do with politics than it did actual public safety there's not much help for you.

I also look forward to the return of the death counter/clicker when the flu resurfaces under Sleepy Joe's watch!!!
Yep, I was lambasted here when I 1st began posting here on this thread for trying to convey the truth to the gaslighted. Wasn't because I understood this topic......far from it........it was because I'd learned long ago that MSM - included FoxNEWs and Newsmax were tying. Get unbiased news from those willing to risk their profession, their livelihood and their lives on media such as Rumble, Clouthub and Bitc$ute.
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://rumble.com/v1fuw6h-steve-kirsch-interviews-dr.-ryan-cole-how-to-identify-a-person-killed-by-th.html

Ryan Cole, a pathologist, discusses the identification of COVID jab victims.
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fauci says Monkeypox can help "Move Money Around More Easily".

Fauci also commented on Monkeypox saying that "This is a very important signal to the community that all hands are on deck no with regards to Monkeypox."

Two-fold goal IMHO:
- serve to hide viral related rashes caused by weakened innate immune system caused by the jab
- postpone or cancel 2022 election if they don't think they can overcome the vote by cheating or to justify more ballot box drop boxes

bigeric
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A good way to control the spread of monkeypox would be a practice reportedly effective in controlling the spread AIDS.

Just sit down, and keep your mouth shut.
First Page Last Page
Page 505 of 563
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.