Coronavirus

1,997,619 Views | 19824 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There is a whole lot of irony in this story, given what we've been led to believe about the politics of masking, etc.
I do wonder, seriously...if those positives were vaccinated or not.

Two more Texas Democrats test positive for COVID after fleeing election vote | Fox News
packgrad
Mormad said:

packgrad said:

Mormad said:

packgrad said:

Hard to take the data seriously when there are different standards for reporting the virus and the vaccine. They are still backdating deaths from a year ago as Covid deaths while not reporting deaths after being vaccinated as vaccine deaths. It's pretty much all propaganda at this point. It's unfortunate

Idk, man. Sometimes i think people here focus on the inconsequential. Since the vaccines we've seen a drop in cases, hospitalizations, and death. That's not propaganda. And it matters. Nobody knows the true number of vaccine deaths, but do you not feel confident that the vaccine has saved more lives and it has ended? And by a vast amount? Do you not think the number of deaths from COVID-19 has been reduced by the vaccines? Does the minutia change that?

I do think the vaccines have helped. I unfortunately also feel the books have been cooked though so there is not an accurate representation of Covid deaths. The reporting and statistics have been agenda based.

A patient can die of heart disease and test positive for Covid and be counted as a Covid death. A person with heart disease can die shortly after getting vaccinated and be considered a death from heart disease. That is my issue. Add to that the fact I went into Afib twice after getting the vaccine when I've never had it in my life. There is no follow up on how I've handled the vaccination so issues like mine don't get represented.

A patient dying of heart dz after surgery is still consider a mortality in the perioperative period and goes in the surgeon's and hospital's quality statistics. A person dying of heart dz WITH covid is both a cardiovascular death and a covid death from a health surveillance standpoint. A person dying a cardiac death FROM covid is a covid death, and both are typically listed on the cod. A person dying of heart dz after vax goes on both lists too, and rightfully so. If your afib hasn't been studied to determine if it's related to the vax, is that your fault, your provider's fault, or the government's fault? There's no gman looking over our shoulders telling us how to fill out death certificates or pressuring is to make things look bad. And docs certainly have no secondary gain from this sht. So where are these stats you're worried about coming from?

I can assure you it isn't my fault. Why are deaths and cases being added months later if the books aren't being cooked?

Maybe they'll start making people aware of these possible side effects in 6 months to a year the same way they keep adding old cases and deaths to the numbers.
caryking
packgrad said:

Mormad said:

packgrad said:

Mormad said:

packgrad said:

Hard to take the data seriously when there are different standards for reporting the virus and the vaccine. They are still backdating deaths from a year ago as Covid deaths while not reporting deaths after being vaccinated as vaccine deaths. It's pretty much all propaganda at this point. It's unfortunate

Idk, man. Sometimes i think people here focus on the inconsequential. Since the vaccines we've seen a drop in cases, hospitalizations, and death. That's not propaganda. And it matters. Nobody knows the true number of vaccine deaths, but do you not feel confident that the vaccine has saved more lives and it has ended? And by a vast amount? Do you not think the number of deaths from COVID-19 has been reduced by the vaccines? Does the minutia change that?

I do think the vaccines have helped. I unfortunately also feel the books have been cooked though so there is not an accurate representation of Covid deaths. The reporting and statistics have been agenda based.

A patient can die of heart disease and test positive for Covid and be counted as a Covid death. A person with heart disease can die shortly after getting vaccinated and be considered a death from heart disease. That is my issue. Add to that the fact I went into Afib twice after getting the vaccine when I've never had it in my life. There is no follow up on how I've handled the vaccination so issues like mine don't get represented.

A patient dying of heart dz after surgery is still consider a mortality in the perioperative period and goes in the surgeon's and hospital's quality statistics. A person dying of heart dz WITH covid is both a cardiovascular death and a covid death from a health surveillance standpoint. A person dying a cardiac death FROM covid is a covid death, and both are typically listed on the cod. A person dying of heart dz after vax goes on both lists too, and rightfully so. If your afib hasn't been studied to determine if it's related to the vax, is that your fault, your provider's fault, or the government's fault? There's no gman looking over our shoulders telling us how to fill out death certificates or pressuring is to make things look bad. And docs certainly have no secondary gain from this sht. So where are these stats you're worried about coming from?

I can assure you it isn't my fault. Why are deaths and cases being added months later if the books aren't being cooked?

Maybe they'll start making people aware of these possible side effects in 6 months to a year the same way they keep adding old cases and deaths to the numbers.
The advisories are coming out. Even the CDC has made some. Why are they not being talked about? I don't know...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Mormad
packgrad said:

Mormad said:

packgrad said:

Mormad said:

packgrad said:

Yeah, I'm not blaming you. My point was, the side effects or complications of the vaccines can't be discovered, counted, studied, and reported if patients don't bring the issues to their providers or data banks and providers don't document, report, and study the issues. I don't think there's some nefarious underreporting of these side effects to trick people. Data can't be reported that isn't discovered. And once it's discovered, somebody has to determine causation as best they can.

You said there was no follow up to see how you did with the vaccine, so your issues weren't known. There's a website given to you when you get the vaccine to report side effects, and I'm assuming your doctor diagnosed the afib.
Oldsouljer
Mormad said:

I don't know a provider who believes hydroxy made a difference
Same here. Probably because I don't know many providers. But I'm of the opinion that we'd be better off skipping the vaccines, let natural arrival of herd immunity commence, and for clinical cases, go with monoclonal antibody therapy. There are several mAb developers out there like Enzolytics that have promising products just now coming out of the pipeline.
packgrad
Mormad said:

packgrad said:

Mormad said:

packgrad said:

Mormad said:

packgrad said:

Yeah, I'm not blaming you. My point was, the side effects or complications of the vaccines can't be discovered, counted, studied, and reported if patients don't bring the issues to their providers or data banks and providers don't document, report, and study the issues. I don't think there's some nefarious underreporting of these side effects to trick people. Data can't be reported that isn't discovered. And once it's discovered, somebody has to determine causation as best they can.

You said there was no follow up to see how you did with the vaccine, so your issues weren't known. There's a website given to you when you get the vaccine to report side effects, and I'm assuming your doctor diagnosed the afib.

Technically Apple and I diagnosed my afib. Doctors screening nurse initially turned me away over the phone. Nothing about the vaccination was in my post visit notes either time I visited. I asked each time if they thought it had anything to do with it.

If I was given a website to report side effects when I got vaccinated, that's news to me. I'm sure it was probably in there somewhere though.
Civilized
Dow drops more than 700 points on Monday, heads for worst decline of 2021

Public health implications aside, continued economic impacts as long as we have tens of millions of eligible adults unvaccinated are a good reason to try to motivate unvaxxed Americans to get vaxxed.

Whether or not they should be, public health, and public health care, are unfortunately fraught and politically charged but there should be no more bipartisan rallying cry than economic health and avoiding economic growth stagnation due to groundhog day COVID spikes.

Vaccination and ultimately herd immunity is our way off the COVID economic roller coaster.
Mormad
Oh. Maybe you schedule an appt??
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Mormad said:

packgrad said:

Mormad said:

packgrad said:

Mormad said:

packgrad said:

Technically Apple and I diagnosed my afib. Doctors screening nurse initially turned me away over the phone. Nothing about the vaccination was in my post visit notes either time I visited. I asked each time if they thought it had anything to do with it.

If I was given a website to report side effects when I got vaccinated, that's news to me. I'm sure it was probably in there somewhere though.
And unless you notified your primary care doctor, they wouldn't have had your vaccine in your med history. Or at least that is how mine worked....I got my 2nd at a pharmacy on april 30, and when i called my doctor's office last week to get a Rx refill, they asked me if I'd ever been vaccinated.

Perhaps I should have expected that, but I'd bet there are millions of people with no medical record of having been vaccinated, which could impact for downstream impacts.

**as an aside, hope your afib conditions abate. My wife had an early onset of AFib about 20 years ago, when she was still way younger than the normal condition. It was scary then, and every time she has an onset now, it is still worrisome, though with meds, it is usually very short-lived.
packgrad
Nm
Packchem91
We're gonna keep getting reminded of this for a while

GuerrillaPack
Packchem91 said:

Why do injection rates "need" to go up? We played a college football season last year without the mystery injections. And these are 18-22 year old young people, who are at virtually ZERO risk from this boogeyman cold virus.

This entire covid psyop has ZERO to do with a virus or concern for public health. It's a pile of BS fabricated on bogus testing and bogus "data" on number of cases & deaths, and all about pushing a totalitarian agenda and forcing these injections on the population.
packgrad
Civilized said:

Public health implications aside, continued economic impacts as long as we have tens of millions of eligible adults unvaccinated are a good reason to try to motivate unvaxxed Americans to get vaxxed.

Whether or not they should be, public health, and public health care, are unfortunately fraught and politically charged but there should be no more bipartisan rallying cry than economic health and avoiding economic growth stagnation due to groundhog day COVID spikes.

Vaccination and ultimately herd immunity is our way off the COVID economic roller coaster.

packgrad
More science from AAP.

Wayland
Packchem91
packgrad said:

More science from AAP.

So are you suggesting the AAP is going against science (or it's best views of the well-being of these younger kids)?
If so, why would they do that? They are trying to change an election or anything.
Packchem91
GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

Why do injection rates "need" to go up? We played a college football season last year without the mystery injections. And these are 18-22 year old young people, who are at virtually ZERO risk from this boogeyman cold virus.

This entire covid psyop has ZERO to do with a virus or concern for public health. It's a pile of BS fabricated on bogus testing and bogus "data" on number of cases & deaths, and all about pushing a totalitarian agenda and forcing these injections on the population.
But last fall had many game cancellations and reschedules due to covid and contract trcing. Supposedly, Sankey is saying this year, thats a forfeit. Which is why he referenced us.

I think its safe to say, they aren't going to let teams with a bunch of covid cases, however asymptomatic, play.
Civilized
C'mon, Chem, it's been proven on here over the last several months that the AAP, APA, and other seemingly apolitical medical establishments are actually run by partisan hacks serving as the right hand of Marx himself.

Try to keep up.
Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

More science from AAP.

To call it science should require making a rigorous evidence-based case to the public to justify a policy and the more extreme the measures, the more compelling the justification must be. I don't see anything here but "just do it and stop with the questions."
packgrad
This makes sense to the virus cheerleaders. I'm sure the AAP supports decisions like this.

Zero symptoms. Vaccinated. Be gone. Lunacy.
packgrad
Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

More science from AAP.

So are you suggesting the AAP is going against science (or it's best views of the well-being of these younger kids)?
If so, why would they do that? They are trying to change an election or anything.

There is no science to justify it.
packgrad
Civilized said:

C'mon, Chem, it's been proven on here over the last several months that the AAP, APA, and other seemingly apolitical medical establishments are actually run by partisan hacks serving as the right hand of Marx himself.

Try to keep up.

Lol. They're as apolitical as you are independent.
Packchem91
Civilized said:

Try to keep up.
Yeah, I just don't get it....for advice on how young kids should handle this, I think the AAP would be in the top 1-2 sources we'd go to...and that yes, since they are dealing with small kids, their guidance may be different from WHO or CDC (though would expect tehre to be consultation).

But I'm sure this updated guidance will trigger a bunch of folks to these types of responses
GuerrillaPack
packgrad said:

This makes sense to the virus cheerleaders. I'm sure the AAP supports decisions like this.

Zero symptoms. Vaccinated. Be gone. Lunacy.
When are we going to stop pretending that the PCR and other "testing" being used is actually legitimate?

This testing is a COMPLETE JOKE. 99% of the people that come back "positive" from these tests are not sick, and have no symptoms. It's preposterous.

This is what the covid charade is built upon...bogus testing, creating fake "cases" and fake "covid deaths".
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

More science from AAP.

There is no science to justify it.
Is it that, or is it that is a more narrowly defined view of the science / medical guidance at hand?

And I'm not trying to be difficult here, I just don't think every single group is out to hold you down.
What benefit does AAP get from suggesting this? If you think its bunk, there must be some weird reason a bunch of pediatricians would go off the beaten path?
packgrad
Oldsouljer said:

packgrad said:

More science from AAP.

To call it science should require making a rigorous evidence-based case to the public to justify a policy and the more extreme the measures, the more compelling the justification must be. I don't see anything here but "just do it and stop with the questions."

Spot on.
packgrad
Wayland
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Try to keep up.

Lol. They're as apolitical as you are independent.
I had deleted my earlier joking comment about the AAP having Randi Weingarten on speed dial, but since I saw this... I guess I wasn't far off....

Daviewolf83
Here's a very good Twitter thread from Dr. Monica Gandhi (infectious disease doctor out of California) regarding the testing of fully vaccinated people. Bottom line - we should not be testing fully vaccinated people with PCR tests with a CT>30. I have maintained this all along and her thread and links to studies makes this very clear. She even singles out the testing of athletes who are fully vaccinated (see NC State baseball).

I will continue to say it. If fully vaccinated and asymptomatic, do not test. Only test people who are not fully vaccinated and those who are symptomatic. The more people who get vaccinated, the more people who are vaccinated that will test positive.

Daviewolf83
With regards to the American Academy of Pediatrics' recommendation on masking kids and teachers in school, I offer the following:

caryking
Civilized said:

That is some funny stuff, Civ...

Joe Biden
caryking
GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

In the data base, as of today, we've had 328 deaths from kids under 18. Everyone of those deaths had an underlying disease (like leukemia). So, kids, under 18, essentially have a 0% chance of death from COVID.

The ridiculous rules need to change!!

Joe Biden
caryking
Oh... the UK government announced that 60% of COVID hospitalizations have been vaccinated. Then they restated their number to 40% have been vaccinated! Either number is big number!!!

Let's give the vaccine a big kudos for working so effectively.

Joe Biden
packwest
WarrenPeace
bsorry11 said:

Fwiw, ICUs at Raleigh area hospitals are starting to fill up again with serious COVID patients again. Sad. Get vaccinated.

No
First Page Last Page
Page 312 of 567

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.