Coronavirus

2,012,560 Views | 19855 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Werewolf
wilmwolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why wouldn't they be collecting information on the demographics of those getting the vaccine? They should've been keeping more detailed statistics on those that have had the virus in the first place and used it to tailor preventative measures instead of going with the one size fits all approach.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
TheStorm
pineknollshoresking said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Why do we keep up with those specific numbers? Are we being tracked?

We sure are. Every single second of every single day via our cellphones.
Yea, yea, yea... i know that. I'm being specific about the vaccines.

Maybe, maybe not. Regardless, we are all being tracked.
How do we get the statistics, previously posted, if they are not gathering data?
I think you are safe from being tracked for those graphs right now.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/CQXuYWfoeWk
caryking
TheStorm said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

How do we get the statistics, previously posted, if they are not gathering data?
If and when I get the vaccine, I do not want anyone to know I got it or if I didn't get it. It's really nobody's business. Privacy is the hallmark of our country. Don't we sign forms, every so often, when visiting the doctor, stating our privacy being... private.

I believe when the government gets complete control of health care insurance, they can take complete control of the health care we are privately provided. As far as Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, and all the others tracking us, well... I believe it's a real issue for Americans.

The convenience we enjoy by the tracking going on will come back to hunt us one day. Well, that will be the case, as long as we don't get conditioned to believe, its for our good.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
GuerrillaPack said:

https://instagr.am/p/CQXuYWfoeWk
WTH was that???

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
Recent performance by the "San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus"

https://m.youtube.com/user/SFGMCVideo/videos
Packchem91

TheStorm said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

If and when I get the vaccine, I do not want anyone to know I got it or if I didn't get it. It's really nobody's business. Privacy is the hallmark of our country. Don't we sign forms, every so often, when visiting the doctor, stating our privacy being... private.

I believe when the government gets complete control of health care insurance, they can take complete control of the health care we are privately provided. As far as Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, and all the others tracking us, well... I believe it's a real issue for Americans.

The convenience we enjoy by the tracking going on will come back to hunt us one day. Well, that will be the case, as long as we don't get conditioned to believe, its for our good.
But isn't that different from collecting demographic data, not that "pineknollshoreking" got a shot, but that a white, college-educated man in his 40s received a vaccine (I don't know you from Adam, so I am making up the demos).

For all the talk about politicization of masks (and now vaccines), I'd bet data shows / will show it is much more distributed across all political spectrums. Perhaps cultural or even socio-economic.
caryking
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

But isn't that different from collecting demographic data, not that "pineknollshoreking" got a shot, but that a white, college-educated man in his 40s received a vaccine (I don't know you from Adam, so I am making up the demos).

For all the talk about politicization of masks (and now vaccines), I'd bet data shows / will show it is much more distributed across all political spectrums. Perhaps cultural or even socio-economic.
I guess my point is very different than the way I'm thinking you are taking it... demographic data, in my opinion, regardless of industry, who's collecting it, etc... is a problem for me. I view these collected data points to be divisive. Think about how the media, and for that matter, politicians, big business, can take the data and create segmentation of our society.

Over the weekend, the MSM was trying to create comparatives between people on January 6th to the people going to school boards trying to eradicate CRT. It's just dangerous stuff in the wrong hands.

I am not an anti-vaccination person at all. People that are vaccination hesitant, for whatever reason, are being ridiculed as conspiracy theorist regarding the vaccine and/or the origins of the virus, etc... again, that's just dangerous stuff.

Unfortunately, the uninformed create narratives that are divisive. I know a number of parents that are requiring their college aged kids to get vaccinated. Saying things like... it's for the greater good. That's scary stuff to me.

I believe in everyone's personal accountability. If you don't feel comfortable with someone's decision, then you have a decision to make... now, make your own decision. We are supposed to have a fee society, right?

I think it was the liberals that once said: you can't legislate morality. This was during Bush Sr's administration.

Joe Biden
Packchem91

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

I guess my point is very different than the way I'm thinking you are taking it... demographic data, in my opinion, regardless of industry, who's collecting it, etc... is a problem for me. I view these collected data points to be divisive. Think about how the media, and for that matter, politicians, big business, can take the data and create segmentation of our society.

Over the weekend, the MSM was trying to create comparatives between people on January 6th to the people going to school boards trying to eradicate CRT. It's just dangerous stuff in the wrong hands.

I am not an anti-vaccination person at all. People that are vaccination hesitant, for whatever reason, are being ridiculed as conspiracy theorist regarding the vaccine and/or the origins of the virus, etc... again, that's just dangerous stuff.

Unfortunately, the uninformed create narratives that are divisive. I know a number of parents that are requiring their college aged kids to get vaccinated. Saying things like... it's for the greater good. That's scary stuff to me.

I believe in everyone's personal accountability. If you don't feel comfortable with someone's decision, then you have a decision to make... now, make your own decision. We are supposed to have a fee society, right?

I think it was the liberals that once said: you can't legislate morality. This was during Bush Sr's administration.
Last point first -- no doubt, the two parties have flipped on legislating "values" and behavior. One of my draws to GOP decades ago was family values....I'm not sure they even mention that anymore (how could they after Trump)

I highlighted one of your words....b/c though I agree with, i dont think it is fully accurate here. While the misinformed may indeed cause issues, data is supposed to help correct that....rather, i think the concerns you point out is actually "The very much informed but intentionally misleading.....can create narratives....."

Theoretically, the demographic information should tell us why you (And those like you) are not getting vaccinated -- rather than lumping you all together as weirdos. Unfortunately, a lot of this would be more of a historical look-back to identify, rather than making these determinations on the fly.

Just another byproduct of the "news now, news all the time" environment we are in. See also, "deaths counted as Covid that should not have been", or "people not wearing masks at restaurant gatherings and similar are causing spread"...when in reality it was much more likely a husband caught it, then went home where no one was expecting to wear a mask and spread it to his wife, kids, his mother, and his neighbor that stopped over....
GuerrillaPack
If you still believe the Scamdemic is real, get ready to be injected every 12 months. The "experts" say the "vaccines" don't provide permanent immunity.

RunsWithWolves26
Really?!?! This is the first I've heard of that.
Oldsouljer
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Keep up man! Doncha know Flip Flop Fauci says so?
GuerrillaPack
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Well, of course people have been speculating as to this for the last several months. But now we have the "experts" on TV confirming it. Nothing is true until the TV says so.
Daviewolf83
GuerrillaPack said:

If you still believe the Scamdemic is real, get ready to be injected every 12 months. The "experts" say the "vaccines" don't provide permanent immunity.

Not all the experts are saying this. Some of the infectious disease doctors I have been following believe immunity will be long-lasting. Of course, the virus could mutate to a large enough extent to require a booster (like the yearly flu), but it is all speculation at this point. If a drug manufacturer or someone associated with a drug manufacturer suggests we need boosters, I would suggest ignoring them. It all depends on the virus and its mutations. So far, all of the vaccines we have seem to provide some level of protection against all known variants.

The following Tweet from Dr. Monica Gandhi (infectious disease doctor) provides some good information on T-Cells and their likelihood to protect against variants.

Packchem91
^Which just shows that there are still enough challenges and unknowns to not be 100% sure of anything today. That does NOT mean the science is bad, its just evolving, as we should all expect it to do, especially with variants.
Unfortunately, we have this group of people, some of whom are in powerful / influential positions who will scream loudly that if something changes with the science (or the interpretation of how to apply the medical impact of the science), that politics were at play. And that is not always the case.
packgrad
Unfortunately we have people in powerful positions that have also made decisions politically, not based on evolving science.
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Unfortunately we have people in powerful positions that have also made decisions politically, not based on evolving science.
Yes. Agreed, that on both sides of the aisle it is happening. And misusing the science as well.

I just think though we should all set expectations that the actual science will (and should) change as we learn more about the virus, its variants, how it reacts to vaccines, how we react to vaccines, etc....and some of that data is very new. But it feels like there are people sitting there in "gotcha" mode, waiting for the docs/medical/science folks to change.....
PackFansXL
Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Yes. Agreed, that on both sides of the aisle it is happening. And misusing the science as well.

I just think though we should all set expectations that the actual science will (and should) change as we learn more about the virus, its variants, how it reacts to vaccines, how we react to vaccines, etc....and some of that data is very new. But it feels like there are people sitting there in "gotcha" mode, waiting for the docs/medical/science folks to change.....
I agree with your assertion that folks are willing to pounce on reported changes in the "science" but that is largely due to the weaponizing of "science" that has been thrust on all of us through an obviously biased media pushing a narrative. We need to return to seeking truth and skip the narrative marketing efforts.
GuerrillaPack
"Science" lol

Is this "science" on covid coming from the same people who would have us believe it is now "science" that there are not 2 genders, but 70+ genders? From the same people who say it is "science" that an unborn child is "not a human being"? The same people who claim it is "science" that we all came into existence via random chance after a big explosion and an amoeba turned into a monkey and then us?

The same people who doctor the temperature data and then claim it is "undeniable science" that "global warming is going to kill us all"?

This sort of faux "science" sure is changing all of the time. Because it's not real science, and real information/data. It's made up crap used to suit a particular agenda (ie, the Marxist/Leftist/Establishment agenda).
Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

I just think though we should all set expectations that the actual science will (and should) change as we learn more about the virus, its variants, how it reacts to vaccines, how we react to vaccines, etc....and some of that data is very new. But it feels like there are people sitting there in "gotcha" mode, waiting for the docs/medical/science folks to change....
I agree with your assertion that folks are willing to pounce on reported changes in the "science" but that is largely due to the weaponizing of "science" that has been thrust on all of us through an obviously biased media pushing a narrative. We need to return to seeking truth and skip the narrative marketing efforts.
I agree with you. I'm always willing to point a blaming finger towards our biased media, which picks and chooses the science it wants to use (or believe)
GuerrillaPack
Busta Bus on wearing masks...

https://instagr.am/p/CQdkVe7No-7
statefan91
Sounds like Delta should not be an issue as long as we have high rates of vaccination:

GuerrillaPack
Former FDA commissioner Scott Gottlieb (and current board member for Pfizer...hmmmm), who btw looks like a snake or demonic offspring, says the CDC will likely recommend booster shots in the fall. Look into this guy's coal black eyes and his devilish smile at the beginning of the report.

At 1:30 into this video, they show a graphic that only 45.3% of Americans are fully vaccinated. Guess that's why the communist Lamestream media is freaking out with relentless propaganda pushing the poison injections - a majority of the population still haven't complied.

Wayland
Still keeping an eye on cases for an uptick. Our summer seasonal peak last year was in mid-July. The season waves seem to go 6-8 weeks from start to peak.

Cases have been pretty flat the last few weeks, declining ever so slowing when looked at by specimen date.

Today NC hospitals reported only 96 COVID ICU patients. The lowest value ever reported.

The CDC % of ED visits with diagnosed COVID has also remained low in the 0.4-0.5% range. Still watching for an change. But as this is likely an endemic virus, there is probably always going to be some low level out there... what is the floor, who knows?

Packchem91
Thats a beautiful graph Wayland. Lets hope that upswing you reference from last July is suppressed this year.
Wayland
Packchem91 said:

Thats a beautiful graph Wayland. Lets hope that upswing you reference from last July is suppressed this year.
Part of me wondered if there was any correlation to when we started that decisive flattening in late May this year, to when the summer increase was last year. But hospitalizations (both new admits and ED%) have still been decreasing/flat at least through last week.

Those bumps in the reporting trend line usually are being cause by backlog (cases added and removed months ago causing reported cases to be slightly higher or lower than the recent trend would show).

When you look at cases by date collected, can see it almost flat with an ever tiny decrease. Again, certainly not independent of testing levels.

Packchem91
One thing that is interesting --- the trend has continued downwards despite rate of vaccinations being somewhat limited over the past month or so? Any observations on that, or has the # of vaccinations, even if less than desired, still enough to help fuel overall reduction in cases?

Or is it a seasonal trend? Or that people continue to gather, they just now do it in backyards, poolsides, beaches, open-air porches, etc rather than in closed spaces.
Wayland
Packchem91 said:

One thing that is interesting --- the trend has continued downwards despite rate of vaccinations being somewhat limited over the past month or so? Any observations on that, or has the # of vaccinations, even if less than desired, still enough to help fuel overall reduction in cases?

Or is it a seasonal trend? Or that people continue to gather, they just now do it in backyards, poolsides, beaches, open-air porches, etc rather than in closed spaces.
I mean, I can't speak for anyone else, but my level of interaction with other people is about a billion times more than what it was last year. Anecdotally, I would say the level of interpersonal interactions is WAYYYY higher right now than June 2020.

I expected a seasonal surge (primarily in the South)... I haven't been paying attention to the country at large right now. But I feel like I saw there were a few states showing some growth, I don't know much on their details.

It will be interesting to see if this is the floor... or is our surge... and if we see a bit of an increased decline starting in mid-July until the winter season starts again in October-November.

Maybe we have enough vaccinations/infection acquired immunity to suppress the summer season. I guess we will see come winter. But there will always be cases... at some point we will need to tire of the daily reports and just accept the background endemic rate will always not be zero but rather between prior infections and vaccines, there will just be a minimal level of severe reactions.

I mostly check the numbers now out of habit. For the most part there is nothing really to report. Deaths with COVID slowly decreasing, but DHHS keeps finding a handful of 'lost deaths' from months ago or even 2020, every day.

Packchem91
Wayland said:

Packchem91 said:

I mean, I can't speak for anyone else, but my level of interaction with other people is about a billion times more than what it was last year. Anecdotally, I would say the level of interpersonal interactions is WAYYYY higher right now than June 2020.

I expected a seasonal surge (primarily in the South)... I haven't been paying attention to the country at large right now. But I feel like I saw there were a few states showing some growth, I don't know much on their details.

It will be interesting to see if this is the floor... or is our surge... and if we see a bit of an increased decline starting in mid-July until the winter season starts again in October-November.

Maybe we have enough vaccinations/infection acquired immunity to suppress the summer season. I guess we will see come winter. But there will always be cases... at some point we will need to tire of the daily reports and just accept the background endemic rate will always not be zero but rather between prior infections and vaccines, there will just be a minimal level of severe reactions.

I mostly check the numbers now out of habit. For the most part there is nothing really to report. Deaths with COVID slowly decreasing, but DHHS keeps finding a handful of 'lost deaths' from months ago or even 2020, every day.

Agreed -- interactions clearly feel like they are back to a normal level -- people hosting families again, eating at bars, etc.
I wonder if some of our behavioral changes in general over the past year (social distance, stay outside, etc) are still contributing positively in these metrics.
To your point -- the real test would seem to be come Oct when people likely continue to do these same activities, but do them inside again.

TheStorm
I pretty much did all the same things last year that I am doing this year... and so did most of everyone else in my area (we just had to wear masks inside businesses), but I live on the coast so maybe it's different in Raleigh, Charlotte, etc.

And I don't have young school aged kids anymore either, so I didn't have to deal with any of those restrictions that others had to.
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

I pretty much did all the same things last year that I am doing this year... and so did most of everyone else in my area (we just had to wear masks inside businesses), but I live on the coast so maybe it's different in Raleigh, Charlotte, etc.

And I don't have young school aged kids anymore either, so I didn't have to deal with any of those restrictions that others had to.

Interesting, so the people down at the coast still get right up in each other's face when waiting in line? Went to church during all this and hugged and shook hands with everyone? Still go to target, grocery, gas station, etc, touch a bunch of stuff and then just go on w/o washing hands?

Now, I've always been a social distancer in crowds, so I was already doing that to a large degree, but I've observed all those changes in general over the past 18 months
TheStorm
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Interesting, so the people down at the coast still get right up in each other's face when waiting in line? Went to church during all this and hugged and shook hands with everyone? Still go to target, grocery, gas station, etc, touch a bunch of stuff and then just go on w/o washing hands?

Now, I've always been a social distancer in crowds, so I was already doing that to a large degree, but I've observed all those changes in general over the past 18 months
Who said anything about getting right up in people's faces in line? Churches were closed. Shook plenty of hands (if a client stuck their hand out, you're damn right I was shaking it). Washing hands? I was only anal with the Hand Sanitizer for maybe the first two months... once it finally dawned on me that I wasn't going to catch it (my job requires daily in face interaction with other people and this went on throughout the restrictions) I went back to my standard hand washing habits such as after using the restroom, etc.

Maybe since we were invaded here on the coast pretty early into the pandemic by vacationers from the NE corridor and Midwest (many of which weren't wearing masks even then). I never saw anyone get asked to leave a store down here for not wearing a mask (and there were some people not wearing them throughout the pandemic).

My own mask wearing (after the first couple of months) wasn't for myself, but only out of respect for others.
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Who said anything about getting right up in people's faces in line? Churches were closed. Shook plenty of hands (if a client stuck their hand out, you're damn right I was shaking it). Washing hands? I was only anal with the Hand Sanitizer for maybe the first two months... once it finally dawned on me that I wasn't going to catch it (my job requires daily in face interaction with other people and this went on throughout the restrictions) I went back to my standard hand washing habits such as after using the restroom, etc.

Maybe since we were invaded here on the coast pretty early into the pandemic by vacationers from the NE corridor and Midwest (many of which weren't wearing masks even then). I never saw anyone get asked to leave a store down here for not wearing a mask (and there were some people not wearing them throughout the pandemic).

My own mask wearing (after the first couple of months) wasn't for myself, but only out of respect for others.
Well one observation I've had is people to allow for more space now. I can only assume its intentional and directly a result of Covid "prevention". Waiting in line at checkouts, to get into something, anywhere, it seems there is definitely more distancing. This is probably a good thing regardless of Covid.

As for washing hands....after Covid started, I was in the Target electronics section of a store, and saw some guy playing with one of the laptops on display (early on, before things like that were eventually removed). Watching him finger that thing, and then cough and sneezed and do it again, it struck me, I'll never touch a POS device or display device, or gas nozzle or door handle, etc again, w/o at some point shortly after hitting my hands with something. I think this is a changed behavior that goes well beyong me.

As for shaking hands....wasn't big on that before...love the idea of just waving, or at most, bumping knuckles with most people. I get the business angle you are in and needing to do that....but I don't want to just do it for the sake of because we did it historically.

I almost always get a chest cold every NOV/DEC time frame where I cough for a month....not even a sniffle this past year, so I'll attribute some of these changes to that (though not having to work in our church nursery with 6-10 snotty nosed 1 year old babies every Sunday morning because it was closed, probably also contributed greatly to this!)

GuerrillaPack
So it appears that some high ups in the NCAA decided to pull some strings for some bogus "positive" tests to derail NC State's run in the CWS. Can't have the Wolfpack getting too uppity.

But keep believing in and loving this Rona scamdemic psyop. It's allowing us to do great things for the world, and we should keep destroying every facet of our society in order to show how brainwashed and subservient we are, and how much we love begging the government to take away all of our freedoms.

And apparently the "testing" protocols don't apply to players who have taken a mystery injection. So these "positive tests" in athletic events (like Jon Rahm's recent disqualification) are likely ploys used to coerce the general population at large to get vaccinated.
MayorStoner
GuerrillaPack said:

So it appears that some high ups in the NCAA decided to pull some strings for some bogus "positive" tests to derail NC State's run in the CWS. Can't have the Wolfpack getting too uppity.

But keep believing in and loving this Rona scamdemic psyop. It's allowing us to do great things for the world, and we should keep destroying every facet of our society in order to show how brainwashed and subservient we are, and how much we love begging the government to take away all of our freedoms.

And apparently the "testing" protocols don't apply to players who have taken a mystery injection. So these "positive tests" in athletic events (like Jon Rahm's recent disqualification) are likely ploys used to coerce the general population at large to get vaccinated.
this is the moment you have been waiting for....covid conspiracy meets NC State sports. And honestly I'm bout ready to join you on this and burn down all the NCAA buildings before they bring New World Order on us all. Come join me....
First Page Last Page
Page 297 of 568

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.