Coronavirus

2,006,561 Views | 19855 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
statefan91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Daviewolf83 said:

Some key points from the Coronavirus Task Force Briefing today:

1. Dr. Birx - Contact tracing indicates most of the spread is not happening in the public space, but in small gatherings among family and friends. By the way, on the status of hospitalizations by state, North Carolina was "Green."

2. Dr. Fauci on the vaccines: "we need to put to rest that this was rushed in any inappropriate way." He says the highest priority groups of people will get the vaccine by the end of December. He said the efficacy of both vaccines that recently completed Phase 3 is incredibly impressive.

3. Dr. Redfield of the CDC: Closing schools is not necessary. The data they have looked at indicates transmission is not happening in schools, but is happening in the small gatherings and among family members away from the schools. He said we do not need to be closing K-12 schools and even higher ed should proceed.

4. General Perna, who is in charge of vaccine distribution says they will be ready to distribute the vaccine within 24 hour of approval of the EUA. They already have 100 million vaccine kits prepared and just waiting on the vaccine to put in the kits. Within 48 hours of approval, people will begin receiving the vaccine. Here's the chart he shared, showing the distribution supply chain:

Amazing stuff - so excited to get out of this period of life. My 5 and 2 yr old have been lucky that their daycare has only closed once, I hope my son can go to Kindergarten next fall as planned, 5x a week
Daviewolf83
Earlier this evening, I watched the weekly update by Dr. Christopher Ohl of Wake Forest Baptist Health. Dr. Ohl is an infectious disease doctor and he has been giving incredible updates on the virus and in particular what is happening in his region of the state and in North Carolina. I try ot watch them every week. His updates are always very level headed, very matter of fact, and based on the science and the data. Today, he made his views very clear on what is happening with schools and in particular the Forsyth County school system. In his update, it was the most "emotional" I have seen him get and you can tell he is very frustrated with the decisions being made by school systems to not open that are ignoring the science. I have transcribed his comments the best I can below and have only left out some of his "ums". I encourage everyong to take a few minutes and read his comments. I have also included a link to the Winston-Salem Journal article on his comments today and a link to the full video, found on Facebook.

Dr. Ohl's comments are as follows:

"A little bit of a word about other school systems, like our public schools. So, you'll different things across the country. Some schools are staying open and doing great. Other schools are getting fearful and shutting down. New York shut down their schools today, which probably didn't need to happen, but a lot of places are just doing it because they did it last Spring. I think the schools that have gone forward and have been open this Fall have found it can be done safely ... and the transmissions of virus in the schools are basically non-existent. When it does happen between teachers, it happens at lunch or around the break room or in a social activity outside of school. There's a few cases associated with school that are after school athletics and I think athletics will need to be revisited a little bit and they ... You know I read with interest here in Forsyh County and I talked with some people and I heard about the school board meeting on Tuesday night. So, here in Forsyth County we've decided, they've decided to leave school open to first grade, for the first graders which I think is fine, I think it's, I don't see any problem with that, it's going well for them. But they're not going to be bringing back any other grades until January. Quite frankly, you know there's a group of people that have been extremely vocal and, and they've developed a kind of life of their own and a crusade against opening schools and there's a lot of misinformation, disinformation and ignorance of science quite frankly in that group. And, that's going to keep schools from reopening in Forsyth County unless they start thinking about it a little bit more. I don't see Forsyth County schools opening at all, maybe even to 2022, as long as this is going on and I, it's just an appeal, I think we need to look at, you know, real science and the schools are safer than the Halloween party. The schools are safer than going to a brew pub and getting pizza. The schools are safer than having friends over to your house. The schools are pretty much safer than anywhere else around. Bars are open. Restaurants are open. Our fitness centers are open. These are play areas for adults and we won't open our schools. Shame on us as a society. What's important? So, I know it's a little bit of a political comment - it does not reflect the views of Wake Forest Baptist Health or anyone else, it's just my opinion as a scientist, as a parent, as a doctor and anyway, it's just something to think about. "

Winston-Salem Journal: Dr. Ohl's comments on school opening

Facebook Link to Dr. Ohl's weekly Covid-19 update

ShaggyWolf
Steve Williams said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Related to the two leading vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna), here is a timeline I just saw for possible Emergency Use Authorization:

1. Pfizer will apply for EUA within the week. As posted earlier, they are now showing 95% efficacy.
2. Moderna will apply for EUA around Thanksgiving.
3. FDA will hold a meeting with the Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee December 8-10. Both applications could be considered at this time.
4. Potential EUA would be issued for both vaccines on 12/10.
Can't really get into specifics but I heard government entities are expecting doses of the vaccine within the next 30 days.
Steve Williams: IPS Recuiting/US Govt Insider
statefan91
Steve Williams said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Related to the two leading vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna), here is a timeline I just saw for possible Emergency Use Authorization:

1. Pfizer will apply for EUA within the week. As posted earlier, they are now showing 95% efficacy.
2. Moderna will apply for EUA around Thanksgiving.
3. FDA will hold a meeting with the Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee December 8-10. Both applications could be considered at this time.
4. Potential EUA would be issued for both vaccines on 12/10.
Can't really get into specifics but I heard government entities are expecting doses of the vaccine within the next 30 days.

Steve - clarification request - do you think gov entities will get it first or that they're assisting in the logistics and expect that to start in ~30 days
packgrad
Pacfanweb
packgrad said:

That's your Democratic party in a nutshell. Keep that class warfare going.
statefan91
packgrad said:

I agree - it's definitely insensitive to say that and judge people that don't stay home / can't stay home. I consider it more at the level of "stay home as much as you can so you're not interacting with those who can't and are more at risk"
Wayland
NC - 11/20 *with* COVID Deaths Update. +43

DoD Reported
11/19(5), 11/18(10), 11/17(8), 11/16(4), 11/15(3), 11/14(3), 11/13(2), 11/13, 10/27, 10/26, 10/20, 10/10

3 new missing DoD (8 missing)

Setting:
17 Congregate, 10 Unknown, 16 General Population

Another high week for Congregate. And on pace to be a record week for Unknown (unless they make calls and clear the backlog).

Civilized
packgrad said:

He dug deeper and deeper into the hyperbole with each successive sentence but his first sentence is absolutely right.

It's asinine to think our economy, and a high proportion of people that work in it, function just fine staying at home.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

He dug deeper and deeper into the hyperbole with each successive sentence but his first sentence is absolutely right.

It's asinine to think our economy, and a high proportion of people that work in it, function just fine staying at home.

There were only two sentences. Tell us more about hyperbole.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Hahaha true.

Him packing four sentences worth of hyperbole into a single sentence threw me.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Hahaha true.

Him packing four sentences worth of hyperbole into a single sentence threw me.

Lol
waynecountywolf
Daviewolf83 said:

In looking at deaths by county last week, I found some interesting details. If you look at the top 12 counties by number of deaths, there are several smaller counties reporting a larger than expected number of deaths for the week ending 11/14.

Gaston (18)
Forsyth (14)
Mecklenburg (12)
Carteret (9)
Catawba (7)
Cabarrus (6)
Wayne (6)
Beaufort (5)
Greene (5)
Iredell (5)
Lee (5)
Nash (5)

Conspicuous by their absence from the listing are Wake County and Durham County, with zero net deaths. Wake County did report two deaths during the period, but they also removed two previously reported deaths. For a county that size, even two deaths is small, considering it is the second largest county in NC. Also, there are 41 counties that reported no deaths for last week.
I know at least 8 folks that have COVID in Wayne County the last 2 1/2 days
I am just here for the conspiracy theories
Daviewolf83
waynecountywolf said:

Daviewolf83 said:

In looking at deaths by county last week, I found some interesting details. If you look at the top 12 counties by number of deaths, there are several smaller counties reporting a larger than expected number of deaths for the week ending 11/14.

Gaston (18)
Forsyth (14)
Mecklenburg (12)
Carteret (9)
Catawba (7)
Cabarrus (6)
Wayne (6)
Beaufort (5)
Greene (5)
Iredell (5)
Lee (5)
Nash (5)

Conspicuous by their absence from the listing are Wake County and Durham County, with zero net deaths. Wake County did report two deaths during the period, but they also removed two previously reported deaths. For a county that size, even two deaths is small, considering it is the second largest county in NC. Also, there are 41 counties that reported no deaths for last week.
I know at least 8 folks that have COVID in Wayne County the last 2 1/2 days
Sorry to hear this news. Hopefully, all will have mild cases and recover quickly. There is a lot of Covid in many communities and people need to continue practicing safe practices. Do the usual mask wearing, washing hands, and social distancing. Additionally, avoid indoor dining and being with people indoors who are not part of your family group for significant periods of time. Try to do as much outside as possible. I am afraid the next two to three weeks are going to be bad, since I expect a lot of people to ignore this advice for Thanksgiving and have family gatherings with too many people in attendance.
Ripper
Covid-19 survival rates by age from CDC:

Age 0-19 -- 99.997%
Age 20-49 -- 99.99%
Age 50-69 -- 99.5%
Age 70+ -- 94.6%

The elderly and the unhealthy need to quarantine until the vaccine's are ready.
Civilized
Ripper said:

Age 0-19 -- 99.997%
Age 20-49 -- 99.99%
Age 50-69 -- 99.5%
Age 70+ -- 94.6%

Death isn't the only negative, lasting effect of COVID though. Looking at those numbers you'd think for essentially 100% of people under 50 that contract it, they get through it quickly and without any lasting effects.

Long-haul COVID is a serious and long-term effect for many Americans of all ages.
Daviewolf83
Civilized said:

Ripper said:

Age 0-19 -- 99.997%
Age 20-49 -- 99.99%
Age 50-69 -- 99.5%
Age 70+ -- 94.6%

Death isn't the only negative, lasting effect of COVID though. Looking at those numbers you'd think for essentially 100% of people under 50 that contract it, they get through it quickly and without any lasting effects.

Long-haul COVID is a serious and long-term effect for many Americans of all ages.
I agree death is not the only negative impact of Covid, but it is the one that garners the most attention in the press and the one that receives the most attention daily. For example, I have lost track of the number of people in the press and on Twitter who have said if you support reopening the economy, you support killing people. I think you would agree this has been a key focus of reporting on Covid-19, since this all began in March.

I have not been able to find any reliable statistics on the number of people who report long-term effects, but the CDC does include a page that lists some of the reported long-term issues. People can read this at the following link:

CDC: Long-term Effects of Covid-19

Some of the issues listed also occur with other respiratory viruses (heart damage as an example), so it is not unique to just Covid-19. I do believe some of these health conditions are more severe than you would expect from other viruses and I think it will be years before we really understand the cause of many of these long-term issues. I suspect some of it will be tied to a person's health condition at the time of infection, if they had pre-existing conditions that made them more susceptible to long-term issues, and issues unique to the Covid-19 virus. I will not be surprised if we also find some of these issues are caused by the immune system reaction to Covid-19. Reportedly, it does an excellent job (unfortunately) in causing the body to destroy vital organs in an attempt to fight the virus.

If you consider that many of the people who have long-term effects are also people more likely to be hospitalized, I thought it would be helpful to look at the current statistics on hospitalizations in NC, particularly compared to cases. If you look at hospitalizations and cases by age, you will see the following:

Age = % of cases
0-17 = 11%
18-24 = 16%
25-49 = 40%
50-64 = 19%
65-74 = 8%
75+ = 7%

Age = % of hospital daily admissions
0-17 = 1%
18-19= 1%
20-29= 4%
30-39= 5%
40-49 = 8%
50-59 = 14%
60-69 = 19%
70-79 = 24%
80+ = 18%
Age unknown/not reported = 6%

So, over half the people admitted daily to the hospital are over the age of 60, but this demographic only makes up roughly 25% of the cases. We also know that roughly 4% (actually lower) of active cases are currently hospitalized. So, more than 96% of cases require no hospitalization.

For reference, I am also including the current statistics for deaths in NC, based on age.

Age = % of Deaths
0-17 = 0% <== 1 death in NC for this age group - news reports indicate they had a pre-existing health issue
18-24 = 0% <== 5 total deaths in NC for this age group - at least 3 had pre-existing health issues
25-49 = 4%
50-64 = 14%
65-75 = 23%
75+ = 58%

I saw an interview with three doctors late this week on WRAL, discussing the general profile of people being admitted to the hospital. These doctors represented UNC, Duke, and Wake Medical Center. All three confirmed what Mormad has told us in the past. They said the majority of the people being admitted to the hospital have one key thing in common - they are obese.

With regards to Covid-19 and athletics, I have seen some recent articles where doctors said the concern about athletes and Covid-19 were not justified. There is a recent article (published Oct 28, 2020 in JAMA) that discusses Covid-19 and athletics from a cardiovascular standpoint. You can read the whole article here:

Coronavirus Disease 2019 and the Athletic Heart

The article provides some interesting information regarding the effects of Covid-19 in athletes. I recommend everyone read this article, since it does a good job of summarizing some the current information and thinking on Covid-19 and athletics. Here are some key quotes from the article:

"At present, there is no widely accepted definition of what constitutes clinically relevant myocardial injury secondary to COVID-19 infection among athletes in competitive sports. "

"...abnormalities that have emerged as markers of COVID-19 cardiac injury may overlap with normal physiology and the established attributes of the athlete's heart.18."

"While concerns about the implications of cardiac injury attributable to COVID-19 infection deserve further study, they should not constitute a primary justification for the cancellation or postponement of sports. "

"Most children of high school age who are infected with COVID-19 experience only mild symptoms or remain asymptomatic, and the overall risk of myocarditis prior to the COVID-19 pandemic among children is low.41."

"To date, for high school athletes 15 years or older, there has been no compelling evidence of clinically relevant CV pathology following asymptomatic to mild COVID-19 infection. Thus, we recommend, in the absence of systemic symptoms or persistent CV complaints, CV risk stratification is unnecessary after CDC-recommended self-isolation.38"

"Self-isolation has been reduced from 14 to 10 days from the time of documented infection per CDC guidelines.38 As such, we believe it is reasonable to reduce complete exercise abstinence in cases of asymptomatic COVID-19 infection to 10 days from the date of the positive test result "

"In athletes infected with COVID-19 with mild symptoms that completely resolve during 10 days of self-isolation after a positive test result or symptom onset,38 RTP CV risk stratification appears to be low yield. "

Cthepack
Civilized said:

Ripper said:

Age 0-19 -- 99.997%
Age 20-49 -- 99.99%
Age 50-69 -- 99.5%
Age 70+ -- 94.6%

And what long term effects do you know of? I ask as a concerned husband/father whose wife and kids have tested positive for covid.. The CDC website states they are monitoring potential long term effects but their significance is not yet known. What do you know?

Pacfanweb
Cthepack said:

Civilized said:

Ripper said:

Age 0-19 -- 99.997%
Age 20-49 -- 99.99%
Age 50-69 -- 99.5%
Age 70+ -- 94.6%

And what long term effects do you know of? I ask as a concerned husband/father whose wife and kids have tested positive for covid.. The CDC website states they are monitoring potential long term effects but their significance is not yet known. What do you know?

A friend's uncle got it awhile back. Mid-50's, healthy. Put him in UNC hospital, on a ventilator eventually. He's still not 100% yet.
Got it in April. 15 days on the vent. Messed up his kidneys, had to have dialysis. Finally released from the hospital in June. Finished with dialysis finally in mid-July.

He had it pretty rough. I guess if you're susceptible to it, you're in danger. Wish they could figure out just why some folks get hammered and some don't even notice it.

Another friend's wife is a nurse at an old folk's home. She got it. Also in her early 50's. Seemed to be basically a good case of the crud for her....maybe a strong case of it, but she simply stayed at home and recovered. He had to quarantine with her....no symptoms ever and he was never positive. Both are pretty healthy.
Civilized
Cthepack said:

Civilized said:

Ripper said:

Age 0-19 -- 99.997%
Age 20-49 -- 99.99%
Age 50-69 -- 99.5%
Age 70+ -- 94.6%

Only what I've seen and read in the last several weeks. Long-haul symptoms are not the norm but I think it's a mistake to characterize the risk of COVID as simply being the risk of death from COVID. Doing so minimizes or ignores the other potential complications.

60 Minutes: Puzzling, often debilitating after-effects plaguing COVID-19 "long-haulers"

The Atlantic: Long-Haulers Are Redefining COVID-19

Very sorry to hear about your wife and kids. Obviously hope they have a quick and full recovery!
PackMom
Someone told me that St. Jude's has published an article that they've identified which cytokines cause the trouble in bad cases of C19 and they're having success treating mice with drugs that are already in use.
Daviewolf83
More good news on the vaccine front. News this morning about a third vaccine having good efficacy in fighting Covid-19. AstraZeneca announced today that interim results of their vaccine trial reached 90% efficacy when it was given as a half dose and a month later, given at a full dose. In another regimen, it reached 62% efficacy when given as two full doses, one month apart. According to reports, this averages to 70% efficacy.

One positive about the AstraZeneca vaccine is the fact it does not need to be kept at super cold temperatures during transportation and prior to use. Like the Moderna vaccine, it can be kept a normal refrigerator temperatures. An added bonus is cost. The AstraZeneca vaccine is projected to be less expensive than the other two vaccines, at about $2.50 per dose. The Pfizer vaccine is projected to be $20/dose (two doses required) and the Moderna vaccine is projected to cost is $15 to $20.
Daviewolf83
PackMom said:

Someone told me that St. Jude's has published an article that they've identified which cytokines cause the trouble in bad cases of C19 and they're having success treating mice with drugs that are already in use.
I believe you are referring to the following article that refers to a study in Cell. According to the report, researchers have identified the cause to the hyperinflammatory immune response connected with COVID-19 that can lead to multi-organ failure and tissue damage. The researches found the cause of the of the inflammatory cell death pathways and this discovery could eventually lead to the discovery of potential therapies.

Seems like some promising news on the treatment front and this, combined with the new vaccines, should go a long way in helping us to return to normal.

The URL for the article is:

St. Jude Scientists Discover Potential Treatment for COVID-19

Mormad
I hope everybody here has a happy and safe Thanksgiving. Davie has been such a great source of info here. Logical, reasonable, and responsible statements based on fact/science/careful insight.

Our numbers here are climbing and are concerning. We're at almost 150 admitted and around 10 intubated. At the current trajectory, we'll hit over 300 admitted in about 2-3 weeks, which would be fairly overwhelming to our system. It's not about beds as much as it is about staffing. Hopefully, we'll change the trajectory, but that takes community commitment and cooperation, and frankly I'm not confident people are that open to either. I see us shutting down from a practice perspective even if the state isn't shut down, and then being asked to cross cover/moonlight to take care of sick folks. Even the school kids are seeing a rapid rise in cases. The Page kids had a Halloween party, GDS kids attended, and now around 8% of kids in the upper school are positive. Sure, they'll be ok, but from a community perspective it has implications and just makes life in general more irksome.

About obesity: my personal observation has been that obesity along with advancing age are related to worse disease, but remember that obesity in the medical community is defined as bmi over 30. For a 6ft male, that's like 221 lbs. That's not exactly Rerun-like fatness. That's not even undertall or pleasantly plump imho. Our state, according to the cdc, has 30-35% obesity rates. Calculate yours by your weight in lbs divided by your height in inches squared and then multiply that by 703.

Please listen to Davie and wear your mask, wash your hands, and keep a reasonable distance from folks and limit your contacts when you can. Most will be fine, but some won't and i think we all can agree that when the one is somebody you love then it's gonna suck. Until politics follows science then this rise in cases is going to have effects none of us want.
Wayland
Mormad said:

I hope everybody here has a happy and safe Thanksgiving. Davie has been such a great source of info here. Logical, reasonable, and responsible statements based on fact/science/careful insight.

Our numbers here are climbing and are concerning. We're at almost 150 admitted and around 10 intubated. At the current trajectory, we'll hit over 300 admitted in about 2-3 weeks, which would be fairly overwhelming to our system. It's not about beds as much as it is about staffing. Hopefully, we'll change the trajectory, but that takes community commitment and cooperation, and frankly I'm not confident people are that open to either. I see us shutting down from a practice perspective even if the state isn't shut down, and then being asked to cross cover/moonlight to take care of sick folks. Even the school kids are seeing a rapid rise in cases. The Page kids had a Halloween party, GDS kids attended, and now around 8% of kids in the upper school are positive. Sure, they'll be ok, but from a community perspective it has implications and just makes life in general more irksome.

About obesity: my personal observation has been that obesity along with advancing age are related to worse disease, but remember that obesity in the medical community is defined as bmi over 30. For a 6ft male, that's like 221 lbs. That's not exactly Rerun-like fatness. That's not even undertall or pleasantly plump imho. Our state, according to the cdc, has 30-35% obesity rates. Calculate yours by your weight in lbs divided by your height in inches squared and then multiply that by 703.

Please listen to Davie and wear your mask, wash your hands, and keep a reasonable distance from folks and limit your contacts when you can. Most will be fine, but some won't and i think we all can agree that when the one is somebody you love then it's gonna suck. Until politics follows science then this rise in cases is going to have effects none of us want.
It is crazy how hard the Triad appears to being hit compared to the rest of the state, I hope the trend changes their soon things settle in the rest of the state.

Given the seasonality we are seeing around the rest of the Western world. The next month is going to be pretty critical in NC.
Daviewolf83
Wayland said:

Mormad said:

It is crazy how hard the Triad appears to being hit compared to the rest of the state, I hope the trend changes their soon things settle in the rest of the state.

Given the seasonality we are seeing around the rest of the Western world. The next month is going to be pretty critical in NC.
From a hospitalization standpoint, it is not totally surprising the Triad is seeing larger numbers. For example, the two large hospitals in Winston-Salem get patients from the entire northwestern section of NC and from southwestern Virginia. I do not know the actual percentages, but it is likely higher than most would expect. Given the growth in cases in the more rural counties in NC that surround the triad region, seeing hospitalizations increase makes a lot of sense.
IseWolf22
Mormad said:

I think a lot of people don't realize this. Lot's of people classified as Obese just think they need to lose a couple pounds to be back in a healthy range.
Wayland
Daviewolf83 said:

Wayland said:

Mormad said:

From a hospitalization standpoint, it is not totally surprising the Triad is seeing larger numbers. For example, the two large hospitals in Winston-Salem get patients from the entire northwestern section of NC and from southwestern Virginia. I do not know the actual percentages, but it is likely higher than most would expect. Given the growth in cases in the more rural counties in NC that surround the triad region, seeing hospitalizations increase makes a lot of sense.
I think Cohen alluded to the counties West of the Triad driving this there. Still though, for now, the Eastern and Coastal hospitals have fewer patients than they did a month ago and that is INCLUDING the counting change.

Triangle hospitals with a couple additional patients since the counting change. Just still taken aback by how stark some of the regional differences can be.
Mormad
https://www.aier.org/article/an-education-in-viruses-and-public-health-from-michael-yeadon-former-vp-of-pfizer/

Interesting take. Got this from one of my partners who got it from one of our vascular surgeons. It should be well received here i think.
Wayland
Mormad said:

https://www.aier.org/article/an-education-in-viruses-and-public-health-from-michael-yeadon-former-vp-of-pfizer/

Interesting take. Got this from one of my partners who got it from one of our vascular surgeons. It should be well received here i think.

Watched it last week... before YouTube deleted it. Glad to see that they got someone to put it back up.

Agree or disagree, the fact that people with his credentials can be so easily censored on major platforms as 'disinformation' is an issue.
Mormad
Yup
WPNfamily
Mormad said:

Very interesting. He lays out a logical case. No clue what to believe or not to believe but I will agree people who do not understand viruses and statistics have to much voice right now.
statefan91
2pm news conference:

https://www.ncdps.gov/news-conference
Wayland
statefan91 said:

2pm news conference:

https://www.ncdps.gov/news-conference
Mostly tripling down on masks.

Again, it is not about compliance it is about ENFORCEMENT.... a large part of this EO is authorizing individuals and businesses to be cited for not complying with masking.

Win people to your side. Don't threaten and punish.

Other EO highlights:

Law enforcement may cite people or businesses that aren't masking.
Face masks required in gyms even when exercising.
Face masks required of all guest (even at table) when not ACTIVELY eating or drinking.
Big stores (15,000 sq ft) need to have a mask enforcement employee near the door to police customers masks.
packgrad
When not actively eating or drinking.

Lol. Science.
First Page Last Page
Page 181 of 568

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.