NCAA CWS #RoadtoOmaha Pack9 vs Kentucky Sat 1 PM (L5-4) Mon 1 PM CDT (L5-4)

108,169 Views | 1527 Replies | Last: 28 days ago by Glasswolf
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DrummerboyWolf said:

ParrT said:

Glasswolf said:




Haven't heard if it will be Haynes or Sanders on the radio call but regardless I will be listening to the radio call.

I was hoping for Sanders and Tony together at the CWS as a trial run. Then we got the news about the new guy yesterday...
I don't think the new guy is going to do baseball according to the press release yesterday.
Just MBB and FB. Andrew will continue as far as I know doing baseball and WBB with Ernie Myers. Tony does do some baseball games after MBB is over
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ParrT said:

Glasswolf said:




Haven't heard if it will be Haynes or Sanders on the radio call but regardless I will be listening to the radio call.

I was hoping for Sanders and Tony together at the CWS as a trial run. Then we got the news about the new guy yesterday...


Mr Sanders is in Omaha

DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glasswolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ParrT said:

Glasswolf said:




Haven't heard if it will be Haynes or Sanders on the radio call but regardless I will be listening to the radio call.

I was hoping for Sanders and Tony together at the CWS as a trial run. Then we got the news about the new guy yesterday...
I don't think the new guy is going to do baseball according to the press release yesterday.
Just MBB and FB. Andrew will continue as far as I know doing baseball and WBB with Ernie Myers. Tony does do some baseball games after MBB is over
It would have been really bush league to not let Andrew finish this season if the new guy was doing baseball. I doubt the AD would have let that happen.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
pblanks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CLTWolf said:

pblanks said:

Hmmm. Kentucky site has Posser as 7-1 with a 3.46 era.


Looking at his game log is pretty impressive. In the last half of the season, he goes between 5-7 innings every start with a max number of hits per outing of 5. Florida got him for 5 runs but everyone else is 1-4 runs against pretty stiff comp.

But they have to hit our pitcher too, pal.
His starts in the conference came against...

9-21 Missouri
11-19 Ole Miss
13-17 Bama
8-22 Auburn
22-8 Tennessee - good win here
13-17 SCar
20-10 Arkansas - good win. Arkansas couldn't really hit very well tho. Awesome pitching and defense, no bats.
13-17 Florida - doesn't hit particularly well nor pitch particularly well. Gave up 5 earned to the Gators but since the Gators made the CWS, they're good now.
13-17 Vandy

122-148 combined record.

Maybe they start the lefty against us. I'd be fine with that too.



I get your point but you can only pitch against the team you're facing and he was pretty good in those outings.

I think the regional and super regional games validate he's pitching pretty well. 0 earned runs and 1 hit vs Oregon state in the super is pretty solid. 7 innings, 5 hits and 1 earned run against IL in the winners bracket of the regional game.

I'd still take the Mayor though.
MAWolfpack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
When are starting pitchers and line ups announced?
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MAWolfpack said:

When are starting pitchers and line ups announced?
State will post theirs around 11 AM. Ours will be the same starting line up and Highfill on the bump.

Serrano
Pennington
Makarewicz
Cozart
Butterworth
Sosa
Heavner
L. Nixon
Soles
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
College Baseball
NCAA Division I Baseball Tournament
Men's College World Series
Bracket 2, Charles Schwab Field Omaha, Omaha, NE
Announcers: Karl Ravech/Ben McDonald/Eduardo Prez//Dani Wexelman
North Carolina State vs. Kentucky ESPN, 2 p.m.
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packamylase
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm heading to the game today, but looks like chance of rain and thunderstorms all afternoon and evening.
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

ChemE94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hope we get this one in without a long delay. Especially if Sam is dealing today.
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Early report from the press box… wind is HOWLING in from centerfield. I'd prefer to keep the windows open in the booth but anything not nailed down will fly off the table.
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ChemE94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wolfer79 said:


Early report from the press box… wind is HOWLING in from centerfield. I'd prefer to keep the windows open in the booth but anything not nailed down will fly off the table.



No swinging for the fences today. Level cuts and barrels to gaps is how we gotta win it today.
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

DanielWilsonIPS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ChemE94 said:

Wolfer79 said:


Early report from the press box… wind is HOWLING in from centerfield. I'd prefer to keep the windows open in the booth but anything not nailed down will fly off the table.



No swinging for the fences today. Level cuts and barrels to gaps is how we gotta win it today.

Went up to chat with Andrew as I normally do before games, and we saw AMak hit one into State's bullpen off the Kentucky logo. 1. A sign? 2. State has enough power to hit them out down the lines.

Also for the uninitiated: 335 ft down the lines, 375 in the alleys, 408 to center.
Daniel Wilson
Staff Writer, IPS
Producer, Learfield
NCBWA Member
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NCSUWolfPack92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No one cares about this soccer match, get it off the tv
Borowolf10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
11 minutes of stoppage time in this women's soccer game!? Are you ****ing kidding me?
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wolfer79 said:




What is Rob's hat rotation?
Are there any up and coming hats for Su day off day?
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.