#Pack9 (18-12, 8-7) @ Clemson 4/12-14, (11-8W) (4-0W) (7-0L)

17,299 Views | 289 Replies | Last: 23 days ago by tau06
Alex Gee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Slobbering_Wolf said:

Well glad we won the series, great job by Cooper today but more bullpen mismanagement and the wheels have fell off

The 2-0 change was weird but we don't have anyone else really that you definitely go to. Whitaker being out hurts that.

I don't think they had a hard hit ball that inning besides Cannarella up the middle.
ClePack
Slobbering_Wolf said:

Well glad we won the series, great job by Cooper today but more bullpen mismanagement and the wheels have fell off

Hitting vanished again
Slobbering_Wolf
Had to turn it off bc of that stupid song
Don't give up, don't ever give up-Jimmy V
Twitter: @jrouse84
Statenate
I was there in person. That song is way worse at the game. And the Clemson fans are dancing around loving it.
Glasswolf
ClePack said:

Slobbering_Wolf said:

Hitting vanished again
Their Sunday starter is just as good as a Fri/Sat starter. And he's a freshman. Consiglio had a strong outing. Future looks bright for him. Need Whitaker back soon.

Let's take care of Campbell this week. Then get ready for the cheats.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Wolfer79
tau06
Statenate said:

I was there in person. That song is way worse at the game. And the Clemson fans are dancing around loving it.

From watching on TV the Clemp team and fans just seemed completely insufferable. So happy to take 2 of 3 from them.
basementwolf
Statenate said:

If we played that at the Doak I would be emailing everyone I could find in the School administration, Wolfpack Club, baseball team and posting on the message boards to please stop it. That is totally ridiculous. Would have to consider giving up my season tickets. That is Vandy Whistler level annoying.
pack2010
promising weekend, definitely a needed step in the right direction. keep it up this week!
tau06
pack2010 said:

promising weekend, definitely a needed step in the right direction. keep it up this week!

If Fritton can just level out and become a guy who gives you a chance every week (with obviously way more potential if he can figure it out) and Whitaker can come back soon this team is incredibly talented and dangerous. Need some pieces to go our way but this team going into the post season may be unrecognizable to the one that played UL

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.